It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Pilots Take Weekends OFF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It is Sunday morning here in the Mid-West of the United States. Guess what I see? A beautiful clear blue sky. In-fact yesterday was a beautiful day as well. What’s missing? Those long white marks in the sky that 80% of the population has never taken the time to look up to take notice.

I started keeping a chemtrail log for two months now. I would mark each morning/day of what the weather conditions were and what if any cloud formations existed. The reason I started this log was because I started noticing that on weekends that the skies where as blue as could be. Not one chemtrail has been logged since the first of August on the weekends.

It has become a joke in our house that on Monday mornings my wife and I will make bets on how many trails will be in the skies as we head off to work. It is very typical to be able to count at least 5 or 6 very long trails across the sky that eventually form a cloud cover over our area. One Monday morning around 7:30 which I logged I counted 15 trails that zigged zagged our skies.

So are the chemtrail pilots getting the weekends off? It sure seems so. Well they have families to you know.

I actually wanted my log to have at least six months of documented observations before mentioning my findings. But the skies have been just too blue over the past couple weekends not to raise attention for others to make observations.

Your area may be different and be filled with trails this morning. Please post your observations.

Tomorrow I will post my observations of my Monday morning skies with pictures of today and tomorrow if warranted.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
**UPDATE**

Don't worry, Not looking for points or flags.........Just for some others that have noticed the clear skies on the weekends as I have..........

Its now noon and not one cloud from my view here in the Mid-West......Again another perfect beautiful weekend........

I will take pictures of today.................Already taking bets with the wife for tomorrow morning..........I am betting on 8 at 7:30 am............

Come on eight!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Great News!! We are not getting poisoned today.......

I lost the bet!! The skies over the Mid-West this morning do not have a single cloud or trail above. Its noon here now and it looks like the pilots must of taken an extra day off....LoL.......

I will give an observation update later this afternoon..........

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
Great News!! We are not getting poisoned today.......

I lost the bet!! The skies over the Mid-West this morning do not have a single cloud or trail above. Its noon here now and it looks like the pilots must of taken an extra day off....LoL.......

I will give an observation update later this afternoon..........

If they really wanted to poison you they would not dump chemicals at 20,30,35,000 ft they would fly low over your house in a light aircraft.
Not much point to your log as you have NO way on checking the weather higher up for humidity,temp or winds its CON-TRAILS not Chem!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Very good observation OP! Sunday the skies over Richmond were cloudless and beautiful blue. Rain and overcast Monday. Today the skies were beautiful again! No clouds or trails. Will keep an eye out, interested to see when things will change.

Pax

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Because it can't be that the conditions for contrails don't exist today or anything?

And this is exactly why the topic is laughed at among most people. If they exist, must be chemtrails. If none exist, then they must have taken a day off.

Is it coincidence that you have clear blue skies and no "chemtrails/contrails"?

NO.

Because contrails only form in conditions where the conditions are also ripe for clouds to form. When the conditions are not ripe for cloud formation, they disappear right after. If the conditions are good for clouds, then they tend to stay up long and combine into the clouds.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Damn that Global Warming!!! See what it has caused.........being a pilot, I sure miss those days when you could fly back in the 70's / 80's and not see one CON-trail caused by jets.........or at least not one that would linger on for hours and turn a beautiful day into a cloudy/haze day........

It has to be because of our ozone layer has been compromised due to the Global Warming.........Damn it all!!

If we the people only didn't polute the planet as we have done all these years...........

Just maybe......Just maybe.....the Cap & Trade bill will save us all.......Oh please pass this bill so the CON-trails will disappear.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Not to abandon the thread.......but yes there where trails in the sky late yesterday evening.......more so toward the North........The jet stream was pushing them south over our area.........I only saw two trails being made around 5:00 pm. By the time I reached my home you could see the two trails form into what most people would think was a cloud.

For the most part there were no clouds in the sky all day yesterday and this AM as well............

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by badmedia

Damn that Global Warming!!! See what it has caused.........being a pilot, I sure miss those days when you could fly back in the 70's / 80's and not see one CON-trail caused by jets.........or at least not one that would linger on for hours and turn a beautiful day into a cloudy/haze day........

It has to be because of our ozone layer has been compromised due to the Global Warming.........Damn it all!!

If we the people only didn't polute the planet as we have done all these years...........

Just maybe......Just maybe.....the Cap & Trade bill will save us all.......Oh please pass this bill so the CON-trails will disappear.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

Funny I remember the late 60's onwards and have ALWAYS seen contrails when the atmospheric conditions are right , how long they lasted again varied with the the conditions!!!

new topics

top topics

join