It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post here if you are human!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't mean to be coming off as attacking another member here or other members here... that has provided some insights with extra-terrestrial life... but I just have been noticing lately an increased sense of grandeur that's been felt among some of the UFO community on this website. I see that many people have come under the impression that they are alien, or, that they are from the outside, or that they are even reincarnations of other beings. Some of you may very well be from another planet and you may remember stuff from before you were born on Earth.

I just want to make this thread for all of the Earth-dwellers here. I'm not saying this as a skeptic. I'm not a skeptic. I'm a believer in aliens and UFOs. What I don't believe in is that stuff that we're all aliens from outer space. I believe in the possibilities of souls. I know that there have been cases that have seemed to prove the existence of a human soul as separate from the human body. What I disapprove of is when people start sounding off that they are an alien and an enchanted being and that they are somehow different from everyone else.

I am my own person. I am an individual. I go to this website not just for entertainment but because I see that other people share my same points of views about the rest of the world and how it is. I interact with other humans daily. I talk to actual humans on the phone. I talk to humans when I see them. I can say hi to them. I can talk to them and ask them questions. I can get to know humans.

I don't concern myself if I'm being abducted or not or if there are aliens everywhere or if there are aliens watching me. I respect elderly people. I don't need a counsel of elders to tell me what to do. I don't need to walk to another plane of existence to experience life.

I AM A HUMAN. That is not to say that I agree with everything that people have said about humans in the past. I believe in what I want to believe in. I don't believe that aliens are the controllers of our human race. They probably have had influence on it. But probably not nearly to the extent of what some people have said.

I AM A HUMAN. I am an individual. I don't care if you're an alien, or, a reptillian, or what not. You're all welcome in my world.

All other humans can post here. Feel free to tell your story. When did you first realize that you are human and what it means?

What do you think of it?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I feel left out, what about Elves? can we post here too

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It was all pretty blurry...there was a white light, a lot of pressure, a rush of cool air and then a smack on my butt. I didn't know how to react, so I cried. It sort of ticked me off.

Yup. Boring, plain ol human. No horns, no wings, no gills...I can't levitate, read your mind, bend a spoon, or communicate with jellyfish.

I'm pretty sure that I am from THIS time, THIS planet, THIS plane, THIS dimension and THIS vibrational resonance frequency. You know, that one that we're in RIGHT NOW.

I'm really pretty sure that none of my recent ancestors were reptilians, grays, centaurians, mermaids, chupacabras, or sasquatch(es). Of course, there are apparently hundreds of KNOWN alien species, but my mom had some pretty high standards, well at least that's what she said.

I'm actually pretty glad I'm human. I can't stand the taste of spoiled milk, my gonads are not under my arm and when I relieve myself, it's really only a question of the left hand, or the right hand.

Nope. Human here..smelly, hairy, gassy human.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
It was all pretty blurry...there was a white light, a lot of pressure, a rush of cool air and then a smack on my butt. I didn't know how to react, so I cried. It sort of ticked me off.

Yup. Boring, plain ol human. No horns, no wings, no gills...I can't levitate, read your mind, bend a spoon, or communicate with jellyfish.

I'm pretty sure that I am from THIS time, THIS planet, THIS plane, THIS dimension and THIS vibrational resonance frequency. You know, that one that we're in RIGHT NOW.

I'm really pretty sure that none of my recent ancestors were reptilians, grays, centaurians, mermaids, chupacabras, or sasquatch(es). Of course, there are apparently hundreds of KNOWN alien species, but my mom had some pretty high standards, well at least that's what she said.

I'm actually pretty glad I'm human. I can't stand the taste of spoiled milk, my gonads are not under my arm and when I relieve myself, it's really only a question of the left hand, or the right hand.

Boy you make being human sound like....well, no wonder no one has visited us yet...lol...ewwwww
Put down the Taco Bell!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This should have really been posted in Skunk Works. I understand your reason for posting this but keep in mind things like this are not relevant to ufology at the moment.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well I'm an alien and I'm typing here as protest.

I don't think you can discriminate against me... it's not fair.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Oh....so elves don't have gas? Or hair?
Or even odors? Lemme guess, you smell like lilac.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
100 percent human here. No indigo, no ashtar command, no nothin! Not even a dam idea why Im posting here.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Oh....so elves don't have gas? Or hair?
Or even odors? Lemme guess, you smell like lilac.

How did you know? Have you been tramping through our forest again!

Yes, this probably should be in BTS>.lol..but its fun nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I must say this reminds me of another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW, yes it's my thread.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm human.

(I hope so anyways
)

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I don't believe I am an alien. But I suspect I might be some sort of hybrid, human/canine sort of thing because whenever my mom gets angry she becomes quite honest in her true feelings. Like the times she calls me a son of a b*tch. So I must be half canine.
Maybe Mom's ancestors came from the Sirius solar system, ya think? By the way, in response to my mom's intended insults to me, I usually just say, "I know I am. What's that make you? Ha, ha, ha, ha!" Heh. I'm definitely human. Just ask my youngest sister. She claims I must be the most ignorant human being alive. Gosh, she is smarter than me, so she must know, yes?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What are you another one of those paid article writers or something?
Well that's ok, I supposed other than that most of you guys are boring.
I don't think im entirely human, I think im part other world person, and I also believe in God.
I believe when God created the heavens and the earth that means he created many things all over everywhere.
Not just defined to here.
And I believe the trauma inside the ones who try and lead us and make us believe things make us be slaves but they don't mean it.
I believe they are like baby's compared to us who understand things.
I believe it is up to us to help these little baby's wake up.
Because they are just as we are.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by CaptainCaveMan]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Let's take it that the soul is eternal and incarnates many, many times to gain experience, learn, grow or just wants not to be bored.

The likelihood is that it won't only have ever incarnated on this planet as a human being.

Bur regardless of what some of us can remember of other lives in other places, so long as we are inhabiting a human body this time around, then we are human. For now.

We are here to experience what it is to be a human being just as at other times we may have wanted to experience being other life forms.

Each life is valuable and can be learned from. Weare all different from everyone else but we also have a lot in common sharing, as we do, this human experience.

Looking at the way society is today it's hardly surprising that you find people who are alienated, can't fit in, feel lost - however they want to describe it. There's enormous pressure to conform and not everyone can manage it. Maybe their last incarnation was somewhere far from here and that would help to explain their difficulties.

There's nothing that makes anyone better but maybe some people have more of a feeling of being unique. But we're all unique. We're all fascinating creatures.

I've been watching birds and butterflies recently flying and fluttering about. How much could I learn as a butterfly? It's easy from a human perspective to think that sort of being would be less complex, but unless I try it I'll never know.

Anyway, for now I'm human. Next time around, who knows?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Hi Yummy! I like your new avatar.
Second line.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

Hi Yummy! I like your new avatar.
Second line.

*waves at MissSmartyPants* good to see you..and ty
...are you human? LOL

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Im a unicorn, opps prolly shouldnt have posted... sorry

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
Im a unicorn, opps prolly shouldnt have posted... sorry

I was wondering where you went! You were supposed to be at the party in the forest last night, what happened! lol..might as well do a little rp'n while we're at being NON human

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I get confused about the word human. To act human to one and other. What does that mean? Kill each other and destroy our world or be kind to one another and love our world. Does to be human mean both? I think we are animals who are aspiring to be humane. Although I believe a few do make it, most fail when tested.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Everybody wants to believe that they are special. And you are special, just like everyone else.

I've picked up a lot of hatred for humanity on this board. I think that is one clue that you are not speaking to an alien. Real aliens could never have as much disgust for humanity as some humans do.

I'm proud to say that I am a human being. I don't need to pretend that I am really an alien. I don't think humanity is so wretched that I would deny being a member of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join