It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post here if you are human!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The last time I check I was human. Why ask such a question? You know that you will never get a strength answer. They will give the answer they want to give you.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Im human, and so is everyone else posting on abovetopsecret.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I on the other hand have Lizard qualities.

Although my deception (upt this point) has gone unseen.

Muhahahaha...

*licks eye*

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Concept X
Im human, and so is everyone else posting on abovetopsecret.

You cant say that for sure. If indeed there are aliens visiting earth ats would be a great place to get to know us animals. I would expect there are a few genuine aliens strutting thier stuff here.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
In this grey society (no joke intended LOL) everybody wants to be special, or feel special. Is the punk guy with spiky hair, the girl with more jewels sticked on her iPhone than a rich rapper, it's the guy that don't sleep in 3 days to get an A+ in an school exam, it's the athlete who spends all his life running faster and faster to reach the limits of his own body... and it's the weird guy who thinks her mom was raped by an alien and he's not completely human that posts in a board with people that believes in aliens.

We want to be special, and be recognized as an individual amongst the flock.

But no way, I'm proud of being a human and I know I'd love being a lettuce too because it's what God (i believe in God not as the common belief but that's for another topic) wanted to made of me.

That line sounded pretty cool, I'll add it to my sig.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join