It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Picture Worth A thousand Words?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
I changed the photo, now I feel better.
You do realize that you are NOT helping your case right?

I have no "CASE" I'm not choosing sides. I just think this whole thread is ridicules. I'm all for having a few beers though.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I have no "CASE" I'm not choosing sides. I just think this whole thread is ridicules.

Then why bother altering the photo to make your point?

I'm all for having a few beers though.

Then there is hope for you.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
What we all Fail to realize is that Obama planned it this way so the Cop would help the Professor out and let them see for themselves that they are both Humans.

At least the Professor had a real Beer, A Sam Freaking Jackson...errr...I mean Sam Adams.

Samuel Freaking Adams!

The Cop drank Blue Moon? With a Orange slice? Obama I think had a Bud Light?

Either way if we add up all the Beers the score would be this...

#1 - Professor - Sam Adams ( Pawtucket patriot in the house!)
#2 - Cop - Blue Moon with a slice of Orange (Cop is Gay, not that there's anything wrong with that)
#3 - Obama - Bud Light (TPTB Regularly Drink Light Beer)
#0 - Biden - Some Non-Alcoholic crap...who really gives a crap anyway all I know is that I cannot trust a Man who does not drink an Ice Cold Beer.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
NICE FIND

Ya, Mr. Obama does not need to waste his own strength
or energy helping one of his good friends down a flight of stairs when there is a white guy who near by.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
OK, A Picture is worth a thousand words, and to add Timing is everything.

EXAMPLE:
A random, candid moment taken out of context.........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc2ef826ee86.jpg[/atsimg]

And a moment before or after...............

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf9ad12dab21.jpg[/atsimg]

An innocent situation taken out of context.

Honestly, the neocon smear machine will have to do better next time. (Especially the OP)

Desperate much?

Bring it.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
This is one of the most ridiculous anti-obama threads i have read .. ever...

..second line..

Yea apparently I am good at that.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
honestly who really cares?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm usually inclined to brush something like that off as being read into too much. But your title says it all. This picture speaks VOLUMES!

I mean, he's not even walking next the them.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Quite the opposite. Stormdancer, and so many others here, are essentially yappy little dogs who bark at any shadow they see, just because htye like to bark.

They would never read anything into anything. Instead they see "OBAMA BAD!" and then repeat it as heavenly gospel.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
www.americanthinker.com...

That's why I think this image will have genuine resonance. It captures something that older Americans in particular can relate to. The President presses ahead with a program that will tell them to take painkillers instead of getting that artificial hip.

THIS is what kills me.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Wow

Comments and threads like this make the Bush haters look like saints...

If this is not a joke, then what is?

And its posted in the "current events" forum...

Wheres a moderator when you need one?

Pathetic doesnt even begin to describe the OP...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Quite the opposite. Stormdancer, and so many others here, are essentially yappy little dogs who bark at any shadow they see, just because htye like to bark.

They would never read anything into anything. Instead they see "OBAMA BAD!" and then repeat it as heavenly gospel.

I just wanted to quote it because it was said so well...

And damn funny to boot!

I would like to get your take on this thread..."Obama Goes easy on shoe bomber"

My opinions lie on page 3....Look forward to your post!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Do I hear more fagots being lit? More kindling ready for the pyre? More looking for monsters where none exists?

The President of the United States is allowing another to help an elderly man who likely would take it as a huge insult were he offered the arm of the President, the last person this man would want to have to accept aid from.

What would happen if the President did offer his arm?

Professor Gates would have had a choice to make.
He'd find himself in a position of power I’m sure no one wanted him to be in a position to weal:

To accept the aid of the President or to wave his hand away - offering more fodder for people like you and the MSM.

Better to leave it to a non confrontational middleman in the form of Crowley.

Your witch hunts are verging on the ludicrous.

peace

[edit on 1-8-2009 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Reading too much into one still image, If if was video we could have more information about the context and Obama's body language.

In some of my family pictures I was caught with y eyes closed, just bad timing or is there more to my body language? Tut tut.

What happened just before and just after the picture was taken?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
People see what they want to see.

me, i see a picture of the US president, and behind him, a man helping another man down a few steps.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The way I see that photo is that it was of course prepared that way in advance. They said ok cop, you're gonna help the prof. down the stairs and pres. you walk a little bit ahead as if you're the leader.

They had to show the cop and prof. that way. And they had to show the pres as being a little bit removed from the racial thing. They had to show the pres as involved, concerned and proactive in this thing, but also slightly removed and as a leader bringing two people together as friends.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
He is flying away like the superman that has just saved the out of control train.
He is trying to look as heroic as possible here, without looking for thanks or praise.

Obama compared to Superman?

Thanks, you just made my day!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

The most astounding revelation is that the Vice President did NOT drink a Beer! He had a non-alcoholic beverage! How can we trust a man who does not drink Beer?

You saying Biden is an undercover Muslim?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Also, the president is two steps ahead, calm and casual, jacketless with his sleeves rolled up carrying a sheet of paper. Suave, collected, in charge leading the other two who are still descending the stairs.

That's what I saw. ???

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I guess some of us don't have enough to do. It is hard to respond to the subject of this thread without insulting the person who posted it. Quite frankly, puerile rubbish like this is diluting one of my favourite sites.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join