It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT Report!!!! altered Obama news report of continent of his birth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think its cute watching the Obama throng come into these threads and start their disparaging rants. You'd think if it was such a non issue they wouldn't even bother to get into these threads..., but then..., perhaps they feel their doing some kind of 'service' by being obtusely partisan, or pouring their derision on any who find the death-grip the party has on this issue a bit curious.

Well, this is what makes media 'entertaining' no?

As for the BC..., well; accept what you wish. But I side on the perspective that the vetting of a supreme commander in chief merits as much attention as the citizens want. That means the fact that even though one group is satisfied does not in any way marginalize or eradicate the right another group has to inquire. Unless of course you believe the paradigm "we won, get over it" should be some kind of legal contract; or as Bush demanded "Let us not tolerate conspiracy theories."

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Found the Affidavit.

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I think its cute watching the Obama throng come into these threads and start their disparaging rants. You'd think if it was such a non issue they wouldn't even bother to get into these threads..., but then..., perhaps they feel their doing some kind of 'service' by being obtusely partisan, or pouring their derision on any who find the death-grip the party has on this issue a bit curious.

Or, I am just bored, and don't have anything better to do with my time.

As for the BC..., well; accept what you wish. But I side on the perspective that the vetting of a supreme commander in chief merits as much attention as the citizens want. That means the fact that even though one group is satisfied does not in any way marginalize or eradicate the right another group has to inquire. Unless of course you believe the paradigm "we won, get over it" should be some kind of legal contract; or as Bush demanded "Let us not tolerate conspiracy theories."

The side I am defending is the rule of law, the constitution and procedural mandate. This is what is at issue here. There is a side that does not believe Obama is eligible, yet to date, they have not brought forth compelling and factual evidence to support their claims.

Unfortunately according to Constitutional law, now that Obama has been sworn in as president, the only people that have any legal standing to bring forth accusations against him and to have him removed as president is the legislative branch of the government.

The people can whine, bitch and complain all they want. It won't do one bit of good as long as the legislative branch does not do anything about it.

BTW There was a word you missed, "Outrageous".

I hate things taken out of context.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

Good, now don't give it to us, give it to your representative in congress. They can do something about it.

Affidavits are good. At least it's testimony to the account. This has to be the first bit of evidence I have witnessed that wasn't complete bull dunk.

So give it to your representative and I urge every Birther to do the same. You want Obama to be ousted from office? Then that is the right way to proceed.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I honestly don't care whether or not he is legal or not. What the heck does it matter? They'll just replace him with someone who will do EXACTLY the same thing.

BUT if it's not true he isn't legal then it should not be such a big deal to show us the long form of his birth certificate.

Oh, and whatuknow, I want the ACTUAL video tape of Obama's gmomma you posted. I want it in my hands before I will believe it. Just saying
. Just picking at you

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've tried to stay away from this whole 'he's not really the President' topic, mostly because there's really nothing we can do about it.

Argue all you want, you have to face the reality the he is currently recognized as the President, the Commander-in-Chief, etc....therefore he is "the President".

Having said that, it won't be changed unless the ENTIRE congrees votes to remove him from office. That's not going to happen either. Kenyan birth, Hawaiin birth, still doesn't matter.

However, I've never really looked at these birth certificates until I went to the link provided earlier. I specifically studied the folded version. It's not the original short form birth certificate. It's a certified copy generated in recent years. This can be proved by looking at the bottom of the form on the left hand side where this statement is: "OSHM (rev 11/01) LASER"

Obviously he needed a clean copy and asked for this. The original, if it's still around, will be in pretty bad shape. I'm his age, and my BC is about to fall into pieces.

Link here: nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com...

Until the original is produced and the long form is released, this topic will never die.

We should go look for UFO's or something. This horse is dead.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SlinkyDFW

Yes but whatukno will want to see the Actual UFO

I will too for that matter

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

Damn straight I would. Show me the UFO! I wanna meet the gray dude driving the thing. Shake his hand, then beat him over the head with a lead pipe and steal his UFO.

I'm just kidding of course, I wouldn't shake his hand!

Whats wrong with asking for actual proof from the accusers? Do people on this forum actually find asking for proof offensive?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Does anyone else find it interesting that people are assuming this Modern Ghana whatever news source claims it's common knowledge in an entire continent where Obama was born?

Isn't that like saying everybody in Guatemala knew where Bill Clinton was born before he became president? A little far-fetched.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

It's called Hearsay evidence. It's weak, rarely is it admissible in court, and it usually doesn't stand up when it is allowed.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You mean to say there was an inaccuracy in a media report

Trust me, I would love for the "birthers" thing to be true, but this is just silly.

As it is, congratulations, you found a typo.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Someone please give me an explanation on why we are so worried about where the hell he was born instead of worrying about real issues?

Because this is exactly what they want you to do. Focus on small miniscule stuff so that your eyes are blind to other problems going on.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The issue with the ghana news agency could be an accidental misprint, or an intentional one, but either way it is not solid evidence of a cover up concerning obama. I love a good piece of evidence as much as the next guy, but bring me something I can at least chew on a little. This one has the consistency of tomato soup.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It would be interesting if Obama were to get the boot in the next couple days and Biden took over on the 22nd of July...
If that happens I will don my tinfoil hat, get a bible, and move into a church and praise the lord until the end of days........ (ref. thread july 21st The Big Day )

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
So what?

Even if Obama gets the boot the Federal Reserve is still standing, and that means that Biden will be their new puppet...

Yeah, that's what I say too. While Obama may be a puppet. Bidden is a sneaky politician who will use evil underhanded tactics to get things done.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Because this is exactly what they want you to do. Focus on small miniscule stuff so that your eyes are blind to other problems going on.

They worry about this crap cause it makes them feel a part of something. They know they have no control over anything in government so, what do they do? They make up some silly little ineffectual conspiracy, pack it full of useless blogs, hearsay evidence, speculation, bigotry, hate, and lies. Call it "seeking the truth" and when in the end nothing gets done, they can point to the big bad government and say "They covered it all up!"

Meanwhile, the government content that these Birthers are so preoccupied with this drivel, can quietly and safely, steal, rob, and pillage this country and it's constitution blind.

But Birthers are seeking "the truth"

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
Someone please give me an explanation on why we are so worried about where the hell he was born instead of worrying about real issues?

Because the Constitution is supposed to be "sacred" and if it can just be brushed aside for any reason (such as yours), then it is worthless and we then have nothing to base our entire country's government on.

Good enough reason?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined

Because this is exactly what they want you to do. Focus on small minuscule stuff so that your eyes are blind to other problems going on.

I respect your position but I have to say, I think there is very little about the question that qualifies as minor.

It may be true that the milk is spilled, and the fact that he was sworn in (once in public, once not) sort of ends the debate. I understand that it is the electoral college of career politicians who elect the president, and our vote is not much more than an exercise in faux-democracy. I also see that, should his intentions be honorable and supremely patriotic, it shouldn't make much of a difference where he was born.

But it does not excuse the fact that the majority of Americans have no idea, nor recourse to question the matter. THAT is problematic. It means that we have even less influence in who is to be the chief executive than even the most pessimistic of us thought.

Yes there are plenty of other issues to address. But that doesn't make this issue any less meaningful, especially to those who expect their political party of choice to sincerely vett the candidates they tell us we can vote for. Remember, they choose the candidate - and their choice is based on marketing principles and game theory, not 'policy' and certainly not on 'issues.' What the party can 'sell' you is what matters to them - because their objective is to win - not to serve.

No offense intended.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Besides the fact that Birthers on this issue are the accusers and therefore required to provide proof in order to prove the guilt of this man. It's not up to the defense to provide proof of innocence

Whats wrong with asking for actual proof from the accusers? Do people on this forum actually find asking for proof offensive?

None of us can provide proof of anything Whatyoukno. Proof is a condition established in court.

All that can be brought forth by anyone is evidence. The evidence in this case continues to mount. The courts have ruled that the only body that has standing to hear the evidence is Congress.

Apparently, ignoring the Constitution doesn't constitute probable cause of damages to the People. The only way this will get resolved, is when a challege can be made upon the courts' rulings of no standing, IMO.

Yes, I've said this to you before. I will continue to parrot this in response to your repetitious call for proof. I will, like you attempt to phrase it differently. We can examine the evidence. If you wish to ignore the evidence, that is your right, or you can refute it with evidence of your own. You can even ridicule the evidence or the people who have questions that are bringing it. You do not get to demand proof, which can only be established IN COURT.

Of course, I do not get to tell you what you can and can't do. there's that. dammit.

[edit on 17/7/09 by argentus]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Your birthers have truly lost it. You had that guy saying Kenyan law would prevent Obama from being a US citizen even when born on US soil and now this guy soiling his pants because of a error in an obscure local African newspaper website.

Wikileaks archives important information that goes out on the internet by accident. No one needs to point a video camera at their monitor - seriously?

You people have grown desperate, hanging your hat on the soon-to-be short-lived court battle of a redneck who purposely volunteered for another mideast tour simply so he could challenge the orders in court.

I have a lot more respect for the people who are simply calling him a communist because at least their claims don't require someone to have gone back in time to place birth announcements in two major newspapers in the 1960s that would be archived in the libraries of every major university in the country. You people talk about forgeries and lying government officials. Yet, you can't explain why someone would place birth announcements in the 1960s when doing so offers no practical advantage or legal significance.

He was born in Hawaii. He won the election. Obama is the President. Get over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join