It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT Report!!!! altered Obama news report of continent of his birth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I'll be brief... Does anyone have a link to his actual short form Birth Certificate? I think I can provide a lil conclusive proof if it's a fake or not- I have an idea kicking around in my brain.... I'll need the actual pic of it.

Here you go.

Take your pick.

images.google.com...

[edit on 16-7-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by uswgo

No, what I meant was, show us the video tape that shows the original quote as spoken by the person who said it.

Shesh oh Pete. Can people really be this dense?

[edit on 7/16/2009 by whatukno]

If you want the original video (it is not a tape, I had to record it swiftly and now bing has stoppped caching the old page) it will soon be uploaded to rapidshare and can be played on the home computer.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Why are you still defending something your not even a part of?

Be glad the truth, this time, will NOT be forgotten!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by uswgo

Oh no, can't have a video. That could easily be edited. I need the actual tape. The film reel.

If you can't produce the film reel than it's obviously bogus.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I knew this would happen and took screen shots that day even posted them on twitter.I have them uploaded everywhere and passed them out all over will do it again Thank you for the heads up!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I'll be brief... Does anyone have a link to his actual short form Birth Certificate? I think I can provide a lil conclusive proof if it's a fake or not- I have an idea kicking around in my brain.... I'll need the actual pic of it.

The new world order of the bilderberger illuminati would be pretty poor conspirators if an amateur sleuth could see forgery from a photo. How did they fake the newspaper announcements and miss something on the birth certificate?

This horse is dead.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'd respond to this, but I'd just bore myself and all of you to boot.

[insert argument #17 and........ummm...... better go with 11 as well.]

There. that oughta do it.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well, as strong as this sounds..why not email this info directly to his public eemail! or to congress and the federal reserve..what can they arrest you on...a curious tax paying citizen with evidnce for the justice system? not like yuor making a direct threat or anything..
even better!! email this info to ALL the national news stations..i am totlay willing to bet, CNBC and CNN WILL look into and air it!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by uswgo

This is "urgent", yet it happened on the 9th?

Anyways, come on man this is ridiculous, you are quoting blogs and some small news site. Have you ever heard of a typo????

I really hope this thread doesn't end up getting like 100 plus flags............

You are grasping at air here man....

EDIT to add: I really hope some other members have already pointed out the obvious here, as I only read and researched the OP.....

[edit on 7/17/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 7/17/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

*shrugs* Idunno. I know I can fake stuff (all gag stuff for personal, NEVER official use)... and ye ole Internet is rife with fakery of all levels and flavors. Maybe the PTB think the majority of the US *is* that stupid? Actually, if you think about it, you've got people ganging up on both sides of the battlefield about it- each one has a good long list of reasons- and no one's gotten anywhere because no one has actual access to the records (tho It'd be interesting to see if someone can fumble thru the archives of Hawaii's newspapers and try to find the orig article in the morgue..). Basically, you just have a rift where (once again) everyone'd divided. We have ONLY what has been fed to us from the INTERNET (and all the various news outlets, both MSM and alternative). Without hard evidence, the ones who are convinced he was born in the US are screwed, and so are the ones convinced he's not. And the evidence online, that I am guessing is the 'real' certificate, is a fake.....

maybe that's why this whole mess has been brought up- TO DIVIDE US YET AGAIN. No other reason but to keep people off balance.... Fake the paper, do it in a way to get everyone's underwear in a knot, and let us be distracted from godonlyknows what.....

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I don't see why they would go back to the article and change it unless they were confronted and asked to change it. Maybe it was damaging or maybe Ghana didn't want the conspiracy to continue. I am still uncertain about this whole Obama birth certificate thing, but I will watch and see how the conspiracy plays out.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by uswgo
If you want the original video (it is not a tape, I had to record it swiftly and now bing has stoppped caching the old page) it will soon be uploaded to rapidshare and can be played on the home computer.

rapidshare.com...

Here it is, If anyone wants mirrors I do need help because it takes forever to upload under my connection (43-46kb/s)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It's bad enough that we have yet ANOTHER birth thread, but to troll for flags too??
There is nothing urgent here at all.

Why do all of you political opportunists seize on this article from Ghana as if their newspapers somehow are beyond reproach or simple error, and every claim in any article therein is a guaranteed fact?

I bet most people hadn't even heard of Ghana before this new ammunition to the political fire came into play.

THERE MAY BE A BRIGHT SIDE TO THIS THOUGH!

Since Ghana apparently has the unwavering international ear of so many now in the United States, perhaps they could use this to their advantage. For example, maybe the newspaper should create an article and use the "Obama birth conspiracy" to segway into something actually relevant to Ghana.

How about something like this:

-----------

"OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA!

You heard it first from Ghana...a place where lack of foreign investment/exports, inflation and sky rocketed food prices are increasing hunger and poverty throughout the land. Undoing amazing strides taken earlier that actually reduced hunger in half. Ghana being the only country in sub-Saharan Africa to do so, as recognized by the World Food Programme and Food and Agriculture Organization

Now with the continuous energy crisis that is impacting not only the citizens and neighbors Ghana provides electricity to via a 40-year-old hydroelectric dam; Ghana's mining industry is being severely handicapped in terms of annual production. The industry alone produces roughly 40 percent this country's profits abroad.

Yes, Obama's continent of birth is Africa, and it could really use your help right now."

-----------

Watch everyone go deaf again on what Ghana has to say about anything.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

The new world order of the bilderberger illuminati would be pretty poor conspirators if an amateur sleuth could see forgery from a photo. How did they fake the newspaper announcements and miss something on the birth certificate?

This horse is dead.

If I had posted the response you replied to, I would believe a touché was in order.
Star from me.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It was a typo, sorry.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to so wouldn't Biden be out too since the president chooses his vice president? If it's true that if in fact he isn't eligible for presidency all of the bills he's passed should be void, and also the appointment of his VP.post by dalan.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Most people on ATS I am happy to give way to some measure to leave room for there personal opinions.

You sir, are not worthy of that privledge. You, defy common sense. You refuse the evidence in front of your face, and even if you try to worm out by saying none of it is evidence you will still root in the manufactured truth that you have evidence to say otherwise.

You do not have that evidence and it is not our side of the fence who has done everything in it's power to conceal the truth. In all fact, it is yours!

I would submit that you kindly refrain from claiming to know anything or claim to have any facts until your political party either admits to the truth or extends an olive branch to provide the documents to let the millions of "radicals" know that we are all wrong and pulling this out of our collective paranoid asses.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I don't understand why this is so urgent.

Here's a link to an article from November 2008... No one really wanted to hear about eligibility back then either... [color=#00BFFF]Birther Link

You non-birthers should check it out. No typo in the audio. Listen carefully starting at 2:30. I'll provide the link directly in this post for those with short attention span. Jump in/Jump out.

Don't forget to put on your blinders! (or perhaps get a little healthy skepticism.)

Does your gov't ever lie to you? Can they hold a secret? Will Octomom loose her children? What ever happened to her?

The Video...

Who ever posted the link to the BC's ... great post (starred already.) I liked the one that looked like scribbling on a napkin. I have one of those too.

[edit on 7·17·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

We want to know because he refuses to tell or show us! If I was at a baseball game and came home and my wife was PISSED OFF and throwing things, screaming and saying she is going to leave me if I wasn't at the ball game, well..... I would pull out the damn ticket and show her and shut her up and tell her I told you so.

HOWEVER, If I wasn't at the f$&kin ball game, I would lie, refuse to show the ticket or lie about how I lost it and try to get by that way knowing she wasn't gonna be happy but also knowing she couldn't really prove I was anywhere else either. In time she would just forget about it and I could go back to raping her behind as normal.

WAKE UP. You people who think he shouldn't show his long form birth certificate make me want to blow not only my lunch but also my dinner on a daily basis and it takes alot to piss me off.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Helious]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

REREAD my post before your eyes explode.

Blow your lunch and dinner out your butt... is my suggestion.

I'm not wasting much energy on these people that have blinders firmly in place.

I left the mainstream during the beginning of the campaign last year ... It was absolutely revolting. NOTHING about seemed right. And the economy in this situation and shear speed and force that they are swamping our system with these braindead bills... sheesh. Congress needs to take a breath...

Maybe the administration is concerned that the public will see through the thin veil of secrecy and they feel the urgent need to pass as much as possible as fast as possible.

If Obama is found out a fraud by the judicial system of America, OBiden will likely be thrown out as well; Leaving Pelosi as President...

No one will tolerate that. Not even the liberals... Republicans would explode.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join