It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT Report!!!! altered Obama news report of continent of his birth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Please flag this quickly because the seaerch engine caches can change from hours now to days. These search engine cache links need to be shared and recorded with video camcorders and screen recorders before the search caches update.

I have just recorded a Hi-Definition screenshot video with proof that two search engine caches (This is not a theory this is Fact!) that the article from www.modernghana.com... has now changed to "continent of his fathers birth" and I checked both search caches (checked Google but it's already been updated) and found that these two links below show that it claims "to the continent of his birth" and so they changed the story and won't give a reason and so I believe there's been a coverup out of fear that Obama will be kicked out of the White house for lying to the people and broken the Constitution from the start of his inauguration.

Heres the links:

cc.bingj.com... rrives+tomorrow+html%22&d=210805784677&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=a3fc02e5,4a16802a

heres bing since the link gets cut off: ur1.ca... it redirects to the long link cache page.

74.6.239.67... earch/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.modernghana.com%2Fnews%2F226379%2F1%2Fhistory-beckons-as-prez-obama-arrives-tomorrow.html&fr=sfp&u=www.moderng hana.com/news/226379/1/history-beckons-as-prez-obama-arrives-tomorrow.html&d=FAn8uRlMTH_8&icp=1&.intl=us

Heres the other shortened link that shows the cached page: ur1.ca...

and if they haven't been changed yet show all the skeptics what the article said before it got changed, remember you don't have much time before they can be updated to make the change official and any evidence left of a coverup destroyed and considered a conspiracy theory.

I haven't uploaded the file yet, still at aro0und 80% this is the folder where the file will be hosted in less then 5 minutes.

www....(nolink)/?sharekey=ee82e78b73d09503e7c82ed4b8f0c38039898ee20bab2314c95965eaa7bc68bc

Heres the video file: www....(nolink)/?r2ntnm4lymi

[edit on 16-7-2009 by uswgo]

[edit on 16-7-2009 by uswgo]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Nice catch OP!
S & F

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So what?

Even if Obama gets the boot the Federal Reserve is still standing, and that means that Biden will be their new puppet...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

It's just that they are so bad at being sneaky. And it's also an attempt at controling what the media says/does.
Heck, it could've been just a flub, but the fact that they're running around changing stuff, is just plain wrong!

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

The Fed would never let anything bad to happen to President Obama. He is the best tool they've had in years!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
That's because it was a misquote. They edited the content because it wasn't what the guy said.

Birthers, I swear.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Isn't it possible that they made a mistake at the Ghanan news agency?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but just because something is written in a news article does not make it so.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
surely there is a video of the idiots speach where he "made a mistake"...again...and again....and again...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bommer09

I'm not saying you're wrong, but just because something is written in a news article does not make it so.

Very likely. And if so the news agency should print a correction as is normal practice.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bommer09

If they made a mistake they would have clarified it or mentioned why they changed it, the fact that they didn't (I checked out the new article of the edited words) means that it could mean a coverup.

If it was a mistake they would have said something but instead just changed it, and this could discredit infowars since they talked about the news site, and another example was change.giv that got changed as well that said we were all going to do community service and that changed as well.

It's not just this article, there have been conspiracy reports and theories that other articles and webpages have been changed anytime something gets reported too big on infowars, including certain white house documents redirect the user to the white house home page.

Obama almost seems like a very secretive man.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Even if Obama gets the boot the Federal Reserve is still standing, and that means that Biden will be their new puppet...

True, but at least instead of crying every time Obama says something, the country will be laughing every time Joe opens his mouth. The Biden gaff machine will be going 24 by 7 by 365.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by uswgo

You people are honestly the most easily lead sheep ever. Some reporter makes a mistake and assumes Africa is Obamas continent of birth, you folks then takes this as a full blown revelation that since this random guy said it, it must be true. However the the Hawaii state government and health officials verify his short form, its all a conspiracy.

It isnt a matter of truth or facts, its a matter of individuals wanting to believe his ineligibilty so they continue to live in their delusional world where Obama isnt the president but quitter Palin is.

Jeeze.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
As much as I dislike Obama's politics and his political beliefs; all that shows is they may have corrected an error or to more accurately represent it to an American audience.

Being a person who constantly makes typo's myself on important documents for work, I can't criticize.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
OH jesus....

if God was real, I'd ask him to get rid of all these Obama's birth threads.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Correcting an error is a conspiracy?

Give me a break and grow up. Please. Troll.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

SHOW US THE VIDEO TAPE! SHOW US THE VIDEO TAPE! SHOW US THE VIDEO TAPE!

Sorry, my inner "Birther" came out for a moment.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by JulieMills

SHOW US THE VIDEO TAPE! SHOW US THE VIDEO TAPE! SHOW US THE VIDEO TAPE!

Sorry, my inner "Birther" came out for a moment.

Here it is and I have a alert: Bing has just updated their cache, now only Yahoo search cache has the real direct proof that the article had been changed

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by uswgo

No, what I meant was, show us the video tape that shows the original quote as spoken by the person who said it.

Shesh oh Pete. Can people really be this dense?

[edit on 7/16/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by uswgo

You people are honestly the most easily lead sheep ever.

Yes...we are all sheep. The government has seen to that.

However the the Hawaii state government and health officials verify his short form, its all a conspiracy.

The short form is hardly proof of anything. The long form is the official document (considered my many).

It isnt a matter of truth or facts, its a matter of individuals wanting to believe his ineligibilty so they continue to live in their delusional world where Obama isnt the president but quitter Palin is.

I have no delusion that it wouldn't matter either way. The end result would be another puppet. Even though my party didn't win the White House, I wouldn't care if Obama was taken out of office. His replacement...whom ever it would be...would be the same thing. Even if the person was from the other party. Nothing will ever be different in government until the government ceases to exist in its present form.

HOWEVER...I do want to know what the truth is...just for kicks.

[edit on 7/16/2009 by WeAreAWAKE]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'll be brief... Does anyone have a link to his actual short form Birth Certificate? I think I can provide a lil conclusive proof if it's a fake or not- I have an idea kicking around in my brain.... I'll need the actual pic of it.

*looks at a couple of websites with "his" Birth certificate* Question..... is that the ACTUAL certificate floating all over the internet? The live birth thing? Or is there another, 'more official' copy?

If that's the official one, it's not real. And before I go any further- I'll honestly say I haven't given it much thought one way or another- til recently when I was playing with the fonts on my computer....

How can I hold up my theory with evidence? Easy, really.... That is a (recent) computer font on the picture I have seen all over the internet. Everyone go yank your birth certificates (1960's). Look at the font (on your certificates)- how it's on the paper. It's TYPED. It's a typewriter font. It's got imperfections, a little too much ink here, a little less over there- the letters don't line up 100%. Now (until someone shows me something diff), look at the one plastered all over the net. How come the letters are perfectly formed? Perfectly aligned? Why are the colors on the paper so crisp and bright- yet the seal of Hawaii is a splotchy mess? Typewriters indent the paper ever so slightly.... That paper (if it is even ON paper) is unmarked. Why are there no signs of wear that any paper ends up with (yellowing, ect)? The 'effect fold' up top is there just for effect. Digital or real- I don't wanna look into it til I get sleep. I can be 100% certain the document I have found online that seems to be touted as real, IS NOT. The who, the why, and all the other stuff, I dunno.

Now... what I CAN give you is evidence documents can be faked:

Wylekat is STUMPED.

Oh, and BTW- they didn't exactly have laser printers in the 60's- not unless someone went back in time...

Now, please... someone show me 'the real McCoy'- and no pics of Dr. McCoy, Sylvester McCoy, or the Hatfields and McCoys.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by wylekat]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join