It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT Report!!!! altered Obama news report of continent of his birth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by WhiteWash

[sarcasm]Thank you for your BLOG article. Like that is definite proof.
I am glad that "Texas Darlin" the vigilant and obviously completely credible "journalist" was able to devote so much of her time to this deep and hard hitting piece of journalism. Thank god her BLOG was so well researched and her sources linked with such clarity that this issue finally because of her hard hitting BLOG can come to an end. [/sarcasm]

Can we not site BLOGS as credible sources of information without researching the details of said BLOGS. WhiteWash, you gave us a link to a BLOG about another BLOG neither of which had any credible sources to rely on.

Well, let's see you don't like information which does not happen to either suit your agenda/personal beliefs or that it comes from a website which may or may not be a blog. People post information from all over, I merely tried to add to the discussion. Tell you what big mouth, put me on your wittle foe list and on ignore and take your little sarcastic attitude, ball it up and shove it right up your poop-chute. How's that suit you?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bommer09
Isn't it possible that they made a mistake at the Ghanan news agency?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but just because something is written in a news article does not make it so.

Bite your toungue, good sir, else its pistols at dawn!.

As we know, there is no greater news agency than the Modern Ghana. It trumps even CNN. If they said it, even if it was a half hour before editors "corrected the translation" then it has to be true.

Remember, whatever you read, is true..especially before the editing department "corrects mistakes"

Heres some headlines in recent history that were "corrected" later by the media nazi suppression machine...unedited and with me commenting on each one after...the truth is out there!

Deaf mute gets new hearing in killing
Was there indeed alien tech restoring his hearing during the blood ritual?

Police begin campaign to run down jaywalkers
-we know the truth behind this, no editing required

House passes gas tax onto senate
-Somehow this seems accurate

Stiff opposition expected to casketless funeral plan
-Sometimes things are simply too obvious.

Two convicts evade noose, jury hung
-Thats a good lawyer.

William Kelly was fed secretary
-clearly a reptilian zombie..knew it!

Milk drinkers are turning to powder
-they dont tell you that in the msm, do they...NWO wants us turned into powder!

Safety experts say school bus passengers should be belted
-Seems extreme, but the liberal press will scream foul if you start beating children..pfft. Spare the rod...

Quarter of a million Chinese live on water
-Mermaids exist..in china!

Farmer bill dies in house
-Poor bill. Anyone notice if there was hoof marks on the floor?

So, as you can see, the media and news is infallable! someone wrote it, and so it must be true, else why would it be written.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
That's because it was a misquote. They edited the content because it wasn't what the guy said.
But the pertinent portion of of the article is not in quotes.
So it is not something "the guy" was misquoted as saying.
It is what the reporter directly wrote.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So what? This is REALLY getting ridiculous. It's just some damned random quote that a reporter in Ghana made. Now people are trying to provide this "quote" as proof of his ineligibly.

If I were to publish an article stating the opposite, can the other side of the "birther's" use that as evidence to counter the argument?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by wylekat
I'll be brief... Does anyone have a link to his actual short form Birth Certificate? I think I can provide a lil conclusive proof if it's a fake or not- I have an idea kicking around in my brain.... I'll need the actual pic of it.
Here you go.
Take your pick.
images.google.com...
[edit on 16-7-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

OK, how about this one...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
"Birthers", "Truthers","Tea-baggers" "Lifers".....

Aren't some trendy and hip. Just toss the suffix 'er' on the end of the root word and instantly discredit the thought behind it, eh?

I dont know one way or the other on this birth certificate issue, but it is a bit over the top to label and attack any that dare even broach the subject as just another 'er' group. Its a straw man evasion that adds nothing to the debate.

Obama could and should release the long form of the birth certificate and clarify this matter if in fact he has nothing to hide. Further debate as to whether or not he 'should' or 'has to' is pointless.

If a segment of the citizens demand it, then that answer is obvious anyway.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Clark Savage Jr.]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I
OK, how about this one...

Well that sorts it...Mike was there.

incidently, to the persons asking about the birth certificate: Google is your friend...do not fear the google.

I suggest either factchecker or snopes.

You can create a time machine...bring a conspiracy theorist back in time, to the hospital where Obama is being born and he will still stick to his guns. The mentality is more important than the facts...its a religion...and since when do facts effect religions?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

My foe list is reserved for people I respect.

And why would I want to ignore you? I need a good laugh now and again.

Sorry, but the truth is that blogs aren't evidence. They really aren't. Especially when they site no source of information. Unlike some, I look into the links provided. It's not that it wasn't well written. It was that it had no credible sources to back up the claims.

I could write a blog that states that Obama was born on the moon. It doesn't make it true.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.
"Birthers", "Truthers","Tea-baggers" "Lifers".....

If a segment of the citizens demand it, then that answer is obvious anyway.

You mean like pulling out of Vietnam or Iraq? Or how about another independent investigation of 9/11?

There's been numerous subjects that have had wide-spread public support that have gone ignored by all administrations.

That's politics.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
reply to post by uswgo

Here's more (urgent?) information...

[color=#00BFFF]Grandmother : Obama Born In Kenya (Nov.2008)

No one cares about that? LOL
[edit on 7·17·09 by DrMattMaddix]
OH, you can ignore what his flesh and blood grandma says. She's just another birther. Doesn't matter that she is the birther who birthed his father. She's old and she lives in Kenya. That proves she has no credibility whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Mine is reserved for Butthurt Whiners who I do NOT respect.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
OH jesus....

if God was real, I'd ask him to get rid of all these Obama's birth threads.

But he isnt, so you may as well just enjoy or ignore them

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

Or that she never said any such thing...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by uswgo

Winston Smith would be proud. This change disturbs me.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Regardless of the man's place of birth, his father was a Muslim, his mother was a communist, and he is, well, a mix of column A and B, with a side order of pompous ass and 32 oz ice cold fascist.

Americans are so busy arguing over this nonsense, meanwhile, he and his cronies from Goldman Sachs are raiding the public coffers! Dear Lord! What does it take for the Obama worshipers to see the man for what he really is!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

An affidavit submitted to WND by Rev. Kweli Shuhubia, an Anabaptist minister in Kenya, who is the official Swahili translator for the annual Anabaptist Conference in Kenya, asserts "it is common knowledge throughout the Christian and Muslim communities in Kenya that Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., was born in Mombasa, Kenya."

Shuhubia further states in his affidavit that he visited Obama's grandmother at her home in the village of Alego-Kogello, on Oct. 16, 2008, in order to conduct a telephone conference interview that would connect with McRae in the United States.

During the telephone interview, McRae specifically asked Sarah Obama two times, "Were you present when your grandson was born in Kenya."

"Both times she specifically replied, 'Yes,'" Shuhubia affirmed in the affidavit.

"Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama was very adamant that her grandson, Senator Barack Hussein Obama, was born in Kenya, and that she was present and witnessed his birth in Kenya, not the United States," Shuhubia continued in the affidavit.

Source

The hospital in Hawaii where Barack Obama claims he was born refuses to produce any documentation – or even confirm the claim – without permission of the president himself.

Source

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Couldn't agree more m8, who`s President just doesn't matter that much. :-)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Where is the affidavit? I want to see the affidavit.

C'mon people, real proof. You need real proof in order to do anything.

If you want this case to be heard in congress, you must provide real proof. Not some blog, not some obviously biased pseudo news article. Real and substantiated proof.

Where is the Kenyan birth certificate? Where is the actual affidavit?

These things are important. Congress won't be bothered with an impeachment hearing without real proof.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I personally have no idea Whatukno. Just posting information. Why would these people in Kenya including Obama's grandmother keep saying he was born there? There has got to be something to it. Personally I have nothing against Obama at all. It could be worse. However if there is manipulation of documentation and he is not constitutionally eligible to be president then something needs to be done. By all means find this affidavit for us all including yourself and post it. If you can prove that all this is BS beyond a shadow of any doubt by all means do so I will listen.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

That's the problem, I can't find it. I would post it if it existed online somewhere. But I cannot find any affidavit.

I cannot find any Kenyan birth certificate either.

All I get back in my searches is Blogs, opinions, forums, and bull dunk.

That's the issue I have. I don't want horse manure. I want real solid evidence.

I can't find that for you. Besides the fact that Birthers on this issue are the accusers and therefore required to provide proof in order to prove the guilt of this man. It's not up to the defense to provide proof of innocence.

It's really not.

Remember, in this country, a person is presumed Innocent before PROVEN guilty. I think the vaulted court of public opinion misses that point every time.

Birthers, provide proof. Prove your case. That is the bottom line. The defense does not have to prove Obama's innocence in this. You have to provide proof of his guilt.

If you do provide adiquate proof of his guilt, then and only then Congress can do something about it.

Why congress? Cause Congress is the only branch of the US government that has legal standing to do anything about it. The SCOTUS cannot hear a case involving the president made by the people of the United States.

You as an American Citizen have no legal standing to do anything about it.

Sorry, if you don't believe me look it up, here, ill provide you with a copy of the US constitution.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join