It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Masons are not Illuminati!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

"Kiddo!"

Are you serious? Really?
I'm talking to the masons. When I want to talk to a vegetable I'll learn ventriliquism and talk to a cucumber!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
But I'm not here to answer questions.

What a lame cop-out.

Guess you are here to offer your unfounded opinions accompanied by a healthy serving of innuendo.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

That's rich considering the amount of books which stated the world was flat. I guess it's true, if you say a lie enough times people will start to believe it. You said it right though, "what may be going on" - they don't know for sure, it's all speculation.

I don't get how anyone can have such irrational behavior.

And here we go again. Where do you masons get all your information from? What were you talking about buying in earlier posts. . .? "BOOKS!" Just because you read that everything about freemasonry is hunky dory doesn't, as you so rightly point out, mean it is. You could be learning a pile of rot out of these books but you choose to believe it. I choose to believe what I read about you masons and suddenly I'm irrational! But then again, like I've said before, theres one rule for you lot and another for the rest of us who dont buy into your cult.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I am highly impressed by you. I commend you on everything you have written and see clearly that you are not easily fooled. Way to go! If only more people had your clarity.

Unfortunately you are dealing with a tier of control that has a very thorough brainwashing ability. Most of it as you well know is so deceptive that the lower levels have no idea what they are involved in and sincerely believe what they are made to.

Unfortunately my father is one of them and I have seen a complete change in him since he joined and became one of them. The man completely changed and he was no longer the man I knew. I can't begin to explain the changes in him I witnessed. None for the better.

Unfortunately this is a losing battle. Very few come to the realization of the truth.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Egyptia]

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Unfortunately you are dealing with a tier of control that has a very thorough brainwashing ability.

Interesting. Does this involve people who are not directly associated with Masonry at all as well?

Also, since it keep being brought up, who exactly are the higher levels?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Please forgive me but I tire of this. The information is accessible if one truly wishes to discern truth from fiction. There is nothing in the world stopping you.

You have nothing to loose and everything to gain, if only you step out of the box. If you truly want an answer to your question, I suggest you seek it out.

Lord knows the truth is before your very eyes.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
[edit on 5-7-2009 by senrak]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I see...
So, having read and been a member of multiple conspiracy sites, having listened to several videos on the subject, and reading many books, and weighing the opinions and statements of both sides, you do not wish to state for my information what I am missing.

What is obvious to you, I am missing.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I'm talking to the masons. When I want to talk to a vegetable I'll learn ventriliquism and talk to a cucumber!

That's really great an' all (the vegetable thing), but you've included responses by non-Masons in your posts, referring to them along with the Masonic responses, so I guess we (non-Masons) are included in the discussion whether you like it or not. As ATS members, it's perfectly within our rights to respond to a thread.

If you wanted responses purely by Masons, perhaps you should have started your own thread requesting as much.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

And you know this how? You know nothing about us so back up, take a deep breath, and start using your head.

See the difference between us is that I went into the Freemasons and what I read was either verificed or rejected. You on the other hand have just read and have no real experience.

reply to post by Egyptia

And what has your father changed into that you despise so much?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I think you can make a valid case that Freemasons is a breeding ground for the Illuminati and the Nwo, but there is a reason for that, because the Masons have had so many high profile members that the Illuminati sees these powerful players and try and draw them in, so there is some validity in that statement, like the Masons that were involved with the Bohemian Grove mock sacrifice and such.

I'd like to talk to a Mason who belongs to the Grove then we would be getting some where, i'd like to here his excuse for the mock sacrifice and the pictures that the Grove released with the real kid strapped to the gerny looking scared to death, now his opinion would be intresting.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by RuneSpider

Please forgive me but I tire of this. The information is accessible if one truly wishes to discern truth from fiction. There is nothing in the world stopping you.

You have nothing to loose and everything to gain, if only you step out of the box. If you truly want an answer to your question, I suggest you seek it out.

Lord knows the truth is before your very eyes.

Is there a manual somewhere that tells you how to do this? Come into a thread, spread some information that cannot be substantiated, and then claim to have ultra superior knowledge, and then tell everyone else that they should search for the answers. After all, they are right there in front of you. You can only lead us to the door, we will have to open it. Bla, bla bla. And you tire if this after two posts. Not much for stamina are you. If your father really is in the masons, I suggest you ask him some questions. Unless you can't trust him to tell you the truth. But then I guess if you can't trust your own father, you have little chance of believing anyone on this site.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
...like the Masons that were involved with the Bohemian Grove mock sacrifice and such.

I'd like to talk to a Mason who belongs to the Grove then we would be getting some where, i'd like to here his excuse for the mock sacrifice and the pictures that the Grove released with the real kid strapped to the gerny looking scared to death, now his opinion would be intresting.
Which people in the Bohemian Grove mock sacrifice were Masons?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

That's really great an' all (the vegetable thing), but you've included responses by non-Masons in your posts, referring to them along with the Masonic responses, so I guess we (non-Masons) are included in the discussion whether you like it or not. As ATS members, it's perfectly within our rights to respond to a thread.

If you wanted responses purely by Masons, perhaps you should have started your own thread requesting as much.

Yes but the other responses didn't have your tone or called me "kiddo".

A normal person well understands that there are two sides to every story. I myself in previous posts have praised the masons for the work they do with getting children hospital care etc. But these last pages of posts have opened my eyes. You see to a mason there is only one side of the story, their side! Nothing else matters. . . Someone earlier mentioned brainwashing. Days ago I would have laughed at such a suggestion but after what I've now read it becomes clear that there is a subtle brainwashing taking place in lodges. By building up their self respect to abnormal lengths and giving them a feeling of self importance, coupled with the back slapping and general delight caused by pumping up each others ego's, it's no wonder that they lose grip of reality. Masons are having the part of their reasoning that is inquisitive and questions things slowly removed from their mind. They no longer have the ability to question things as their head is full of nonsense. Why else would an ordinary descent person protect the memory of a racist? And if you would protect the memory of a racist what else would you protect? Perhaps a mason who committed murder? How about a mason who embezzled money? Or how about masons who were enticing well to do men and filling their head with so much mumbo-jumbo that they will do anything to protect their brothers and their lodge? It seems to me that common descency is removed by the lodges and is replaced with over inflated ego's.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
without acting like I am on the moral high ground, I would like for the masons responding to this thread to take a step back and read how the last 4-5 pages have gone. We should be a bit better at handling this IMHO. myself included. I think everyone has let the daily irritations carry over into this thread. From the Immortal words of Mr. Rodney King, "can't we all just get along?"

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by King Seesar
...like the Masons that were involved with the Bohemian Grove mock sacrifice and such.

Which people in the Bohemian Grove mock sacrifice were Masons?

Since those who attend the celebrations (?) in Bohemian Grove are big and influential businessmen, politicians or royalty I would imagine that a very high percentage of them would be masons. After all, in some walks of life you simply cannot climb the corporate ladder unless you belong to a lodge.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Why do you want to search higher then you can see or even understand, anyway...

Masonry is a wonderful organisation, bringing a lot to the World Community
and to each of every freemasons, who decided to follow the light.

Start by living the Masonic journey first, and as you will become
a better man, you will change your negative attitude against our
wonderful brotherhood.

Ask12b1

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brothers in Arms

Why do you want to search higher then you can see or even understand, anyway...

Masonry is a wonderful organisation, bringing a lot to the World Community
and to each of every freemasons, who decided to follow the light.

Start by living the Masonic journey first, and as you will become
a better man, you will change your negative attitude against our
wonderful brotherhood.

Ask12b1

So,once again, we go full circle and I'm stupid as I can't understand the masons!!! Oh grow up for gods sake! You say masonry is a wonderful organisation I say any organisation which celebrates a racist and delights in secrecy is more than shady and is something to stay well clear of.
As far as I'm concerned I'm a well balanced human being who has certain flaws and certain abilities. One of those abilities is a good sense of smell. . .I can smell bull*hit from a mile off.
You say I could become a better man if I became a mason! Well, thank you, but not having a bigotted bone in my body and only having a very small ego, plus I've got a sense of humour, all things which would bar me from joining, and boy am I glad of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Weird-ass paranoia..

What are these claims based on? Does anyone here actually KNOW any Satanists? As someone in this thread said earlier, many of the pagan religions were demonized by the church. It's quite ironic, since the Jesus-myth is itself based on ancient Egyptian religion.

I wish people would present some evidence, and not base their views on stupid rumors and prejudices. I don't know how Masonry is connected with Theosophy and Rosicrucianism, but I definitely find those two very interesting.

Masons have their freedom of religion, If they want to be a "secret" organization, they have every right to be one. Many times knowledge is kept "esoteric" because of the ignorant, so that they wouldn't drag the secret writings to the mud.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Tryptych]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You don't understand Freemasonry..

We are seeing the Truth through freemasonry's Light, you're seeing the
truth through darkness, that mean, you don't see anything...

Inside a Masonic Temple, Freemasonry's teaching could guide you,to see the
world through Freemasonry’s eye and help you see the world differently,
to help you become a better man and all Freemasons will tell you the same.

Those who don’t, are traitors.., ex-masons who decided Go back into the
Darkness, because they were not Good enough to live as Masons or they
are anti-masons profanes like you and are behaving so, because they are
afraid of the unknown.

Fraternally yours,

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Brothers in Arms]

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Brothers in Arms]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join