It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

My friend who is AB -, has abnormal phsyiology and an extra artery that runs down his thigh. His doctor actually joked with him that he was an et!

Theres a lot more to this than conventional science likes to admit!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I don't see how this went so much off topic. Forget DNA, we were talking at a metaphysical level right, souls...

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Truthunter]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This very thread is once again becoming famous, people on ATS just won't stop talking about it.

I very much appreciate.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The very first post describes symptoms for a “starseed”.

Then we went: well duh.. you’re describing me as well as anybody else...

Well maybe, maybe not.

I know of people that like me would feel this is the most natural description of a human being.

But I also know people that would say: if you really feel that you need to see a shrink!

I guess what I’m getting at is only people like me would end up on a thread like this, so maybe we all need to go se a shrink

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Well thats easy. No one has non common DNA. So either we're all aliens, or we have yet to take a DNA sample from one of these so alleged aliens.

I like the were all aliens theory, it supports creationism and evolution. It can be argued that God put us here and gave us free will, and we used that to become what we are today.

Of course it is common dna; the greys blended it all in very well. But if they had not intervened, using alien dna, we would all be the same skin color, the same eye color, the same height, the same intelligence, etc. We would all be little black people from africa. That is the basic human genome. All the other deviations of that are from the grey's use of alien dna.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthunter
I don't see how this went so much off topic. Forget DNA, we were talking at a metaphysical level right, souls...

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Truthunter]

alien dna... seems that fits in pretty well with the topic. 'Many of you are actually Aliens'. Notice the matching words there?
My premise is that we are actually part alien already, eh? Even if we seem like normal humans.

But there is the other level that many humans on world right now aren't human spirits in origin. Many come from other places, be it from where ever the greys originated, to where the elves have their worlds (I don't really see any part of the sky as 'where I'm from'), to the more recently arrived indigos. I think the blues are the pleadieans (sp?)but even that isn't very clear from what I can see in the racial unconscious. Sorry!

Part of the limitation of my connection to the racial/collective unconscious is that it goes from the racial unconscious thru my right brain thru my unconscious to my left brain and into my conscious mind. Things like exact dates and names and such are often lost.
Sorta like watching a movie with the sound turned way down.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I was avoiding this thread for the commercial title in the Op, but you know after someone else started a thread and bashed it I figured it merited my attention.

I AM NOT LET DOWN...

What resonance, what beauty of truth. I agree totally and completely with the Op.

My Mom told me once that we are 'all' aliens. She was honest and true.

Yes I am an Alien. Yes we all are.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
This very thread is once again becoming famous, people on ATS just won't stop talking about it.

I very much appreciate.

Peace,
Mulder

Well Mulder it seems you posted it here at the right time

I have seen this list (see start of this thread) coming by several times in MySpace over the last 3 years.

Good thing is: it helps humans to dive into their psychics and put some dots togheter.

Those who already know they are Starseeds find some recognition, those who suspect they are will look deeper into themself and the debunkers will trow with mudd untill they will feel and know by their own experience.

Peace & Enlightment!!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Consequently the biggest and MOST important task we humans have facing us right now is to get our 'selves' as emotionally, physically, spiritually and mentally competent as possible so we will be ready to make the shift into our light/spirit bodies, and more importantly be able to stand to stay in them.

It is a self focus that is required and of course the NWO bunch is doing everything they can to distract us from what is really important, with all their oh save the world' crap. Oh look at this crisis, oh look at how skinny LiLo is; oh look at all the poor starving pagen heathens in africa... What I have found to be so true is "Heal yourself; heal the world". Perhaps in that we do agree, sA.

Yes, a very important task, and lol,
we do get sidetracked dont we, as Brad may be breaking up with Angelina, and we really really need to know this!!

I like your posts! -- Im gonna go and find you a nice dragon picture,

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland

Part of the problem is that the scientists don't have any pure alien dna to work with, so to what would they compare it?? Plus we are talking at least 325,000 years ago here, when the greys did a lot of this manipulating.

who said anything about the greys? that it was them??? i think some one has told you a tale......oh well im not going to argue, but i could maybe give some info

I see the origins of humanity very clearly in the racial/collective unconscious. Nobody is telling me anything. I ask a question, get some bearing on where the answer might be and go looking for it. And most often find it.
Who is giving you your information??

I see that the greys created us to be spirit storage containers that they could put to work, while they figured out why their little spirits weren't reincarnating. It was getting so bad that the little worker greys were actually just laying down and not moving until they died; then their little spirits would go hang on to the side of the 'bliss' state the greys have and not come back into a body.

Now of course the NWO bunch couldn't have us knowing that information about our origins because it speaks very clearly to the fact that when we die, we don't go to heaven or hell, we just come back and do it again. It would take most of the power out of their favorite control tools, religion (western in particular) because way much of its power rests in promising heaven or threatening with hell upon your demise, eh?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]
whos giving me the info?? im not alssep i dont need to seek it i have it activated, i know some i dont know all but i know some , and its surely not Greys, Anunakki who made humans , think deeper think Elohim

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I think your onto something here. I have felt that I was not from hear for nearly as long as I can remember.

I have since a young child been able to get around, through, over some of the most difficult things that could confront you through life, but always with an intense inner feeling that things would work out just fine.

I have been able to build a successful business / working career, but I am not driven by personal financial greed and I have left very well paying positions as I felt I just could not relate to the people I was having to work with: I always feel that they just don't get it! (Whatever the It is, because I am unsure of it myself).

I have done this when I had nothing else to go to, and family and friends have criticised me intently saying that I was mad, etc... with 4 young children to support, etc.. but I always have the belief that I am like a cat and if you throw me off the building I always have the confidence to land on my feet. I believe that I have a very powerful sixth sense, that has served me well in my 45 years walking this planet.

I would be interested in what others say on this topic, and to ask this: do they experience the feeling that they are drifters, not as in homeless, gypsies, etc.. but more like do they feel a need every couple of years for change? Like change career, change their home, change the country they live in, change their partner? change anything that has bought a sense of being trapped in a stable "politically correct environment / social infrastructure"?

I would not consider myself to be a star child, alien, etc.... what I have always thought, mainly due to my strong sixth sense, is that some people are able to tune into different channels than others. And are more perceptible to the changes going on around them, and perhaps this is part of our brain that due to events in the past has regressed rather than progressed?

Anyway, I am sure if any members read this, may be able to relate to some of the things I described above.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

just to put this out there, many africans have an extra artery in their leg; its why people joke that black people have an extra muscle that makes them faster and jump higher.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Thank you, Dear people, for continuing to participate in this discussion.

By far, the Many of you are actually Aliens thread is among the most visited threads on ATS:

- over 100 stars
- 143 flags
- 1571 replies
- 6 counter-threads
- more and more people are joining the discussion
- people outside the ATS are starting to discuss the subject

Here I bring a quote of one of the great participants of Many of you are actually Aliens thread:

"Because now is the time these aliens are letting us and the planet Earth KNOW they are here, this is WHY so many people have posted on this thread.

There is now a knowing within many that has reached a point of no return.

The evolution frequency has been raised and will continue to be raised, threads like this will become places for people to discuss, help and reach out.

This thread is an example of the new frequency finally finding its voice."

To all you - both supporters and critics - thank you once again for repeatedly bringing the attention of ATS to the subject.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Mulder....there you are you have been silent for many days , or then i ahvent just seen you, well this thread is alive and im happy allso that it is.........

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Here Dragon-girl is your picture,

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

ROFL

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

ROFL

what watch ? , you no believe in dragon

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I also believe Mulder, that their is a measure of awakening, whilst I appreciate your post I am challenging myself to consider the "alien" factor - vis - an awakening of a regressed knowledge deeply embedded within the human psyche, but for reasons unknown only awakened in certain individuals.

I am astute enough to acknowledge that we would be pursuing self denial to believe that we were the only intelligent life to exist in the universe. But perhaps another explanation is that we are a primitive race of our predecessors.

Our planet Earth has evolved over tens, and tens of millions of years, yet we choose to look at current man progression in terms of but a blink of the eye in this context, and in terms of tens of thousands of years.

I am a firm believer that today's society is a regression of previous advanced societies on our own plant (be it that we may have originated from another planet), rather than considering us as star children, aliens, perhaps we should evoke the thought and discussion that over millions of years that earth has evolved, that what we are feeling now is only what our own ancestors have previously felt through the rise and fall of empirical earthly empires?

Our advanced ancestors were possibly more than capable of exploring the universe, and perhaps maintained direct links with our originators.

The people that feel awakened now are the ones that have somehow been able to tap into the regressed part of memory, that has not awakened in so many others. Perhaps this is how our planet has evolved where the awakened ones are misunderstood, viewed differently, as "out there" or off with the pixies?

Regardless, I do believe that an event is on the horizon, be it the awakening of more to the regressed knowledge of our ancestors, a paradigm shift in our physical earth make up, (i.e. a shifting of the earth's crust?), and this may be directly related to the underlying feeling of 2012.

Whatever is over the horizon is not something I fear.

Once again, appreciate the post

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Thanx for that Mysts, very interesting stuff,

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by searchforknowledge

I also believe Mulder, that their is a measure of awakening, whilst I appreciate your post I am challenging myself to consider the "alien" factor - vis - an awakening of a regressed knowledge deeply embedded within the human psyche, but for reasons unknown only awakened in certain individuals.

Whatever is over the horizon is not something I fear.

Once again, appreciate the post

Thank you, Searchforknowledge. Yes indeed, the awakening has begun - and this process is irreversible.

Mulder....there you are you have been silent for many days , or then i ahvent just seen you, well this thread is alive and im happy allso that it is.........

I have been incredibly busy and there are some matters that I have to attend to. Keep posting in this thread and keep spreading the word outside the ATS. There are millions of Starpeople on this planet and they need to know that they are not alone.

The wheels are sat in motion.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join