It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Watchdog-Finland,

I dont know who took me off. But I kind of thought they were the bad guys in this, so it was possibly them. I just knew I wanted to stay with my family. What are the greys doing then in the abductions people are experiencing and role are they playing?

The two types of greys that were picked out of the pictures online that were the closest my son and I could find to what we'd seen were similar to these:

www.reflectionsinthenight.com...

www.unsuspectedtruth.com...

The first one I saw as a child prior to abductions and my 18 year old son saw the second one in September. Woops, I just checked reverse the order, the top one is the one my son picked out.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

there are many more who are on the evil side than greys, it can be any one of does, it is uncertain who it might be, but it woul d be most interesting to find out who they are, so many questions i would ask of these beings

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Interesting one of them is a Pinky , well thats how i call them they are form the royal reta zulicaes, hmmm possible hmmm im not sure but one of them is not a reta ....hmmm im unsure now sorry, but does two are for sure evil ones,Beware of them does take humans and test on them.........

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The hard part is its kind of the closest I can find. But the one that I saw, its the face I'm trying to find something similar, I think the head is wrong, thought it was fuller, but not really sure, after all these years, and in my memories, its fuller too, almost a more unusual shape, a little like Jim Sparks holds in his interview I think, on project camelot. I was told that the picture I saw was from Orion, and for some the man that I saw in connection to this in my memories, he was tall and blond and something about Rigel kept coming to me every time I thought about him, though I don't have an actual memory of being told where he came from.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I am no leader if u ask that and stop call me Indigo or crystallite, it more and more seems you are a member of the ashtarcommand site, your types of predators ae not wellcomed, you still babble of nothing of importanses to any oen at all, it just looks like you are a glory seeker i am right yes, when it hits you on the nerve im telling the truth , it is so for humans when you are hurting it is the ego what mostly suffers when some oen tells the truth yes? it is so, i am more amused of what you are typing, it looks like you nwo so little of your own knowledge , yes you have read it on the net and farcefullt try to feed it to other? yes that is how you work , the onley predator here is you

*rolls eyes* Dang, could you please write a decent paragraph?? And is a spell check too much to ask for????? So do you hope to get me to stop posting just because it takes so long to figure out what the heck you are talking about, so I will give up trying?? Of course i do realize you aren't speaking your native tongue, which is probably a big part of it, but at least give it a try to be comprehensible, ok???

And no, I haven't read stuff on the net. I am getting the NWO stuff out of the racial unconscious, as with most other things.

And again I ask, how do you protect yourself in the spirit realm and who or what is giving you your information? And don't let that big disk squish you, ok??

Frankly, the whole tone of your post is pretty immature. Now are you saying you know best for humanity because you are so superior or because you are so wise or because you 'know' stuff or because you are so mature???

Or because you are the one with the fragile ego who can't take someone disagreeing with you, even when you try to guilt trip or shame them into stopping? I am voting for the last one, myself.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I just think this thread is about people sharing their understanding or awakened feelings of not being from this planet, recently or in the past, and that they resonate with this information. But to try to define another person, to fit them into your model of who they should be, ie. indigos (and to suggest this is a lesser category even, don't know if you truly meant to or if I'm just feeling that) and to try and shape the experiences others are really actually having into certain categories, such as elves and kind of esetoric information, isn't right. This is an empowering thread meant to open people up to their truths. They may not all concur, for we're all individuals. And while I didn't really like the elves and magical beings talk that you're doing, I still sense a real search for knowlege and decided its best to just let it go, because people need to talk uninhibited. But for some reason, you want inhibit people and control the way they're expressing truth, by categorizing it into your perception alone. If I'm wrong, sorry. Thats just how I'm feeling about this.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The 6 things you list at traits of aliens, are in fact all traits of human beings and the conscience. A feeling of importance, or sometimes feeling lost etc. This whole thread is based on people's wish to feel important, or wanting to feel they have a mission....

Some of us are aliens?.... get real dude.

[edit on 18/6/09 by Boniouk06]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
# this. I guess I may as well just say it. Yes, I am an alien, and no, I am not going to probe you.*

It took me a while to figure it out. The unusually good eyesight, my perception of emotions, my awkwardness at interacting with humans, my strangely more sensitive than normal hearing, and even my ridiculously acute sense of touch. Is this what I am to be called? An Alien. Please, refer to me as a Non-Human.

By the way, the reason Doreen Virtue looks like a crack-addicted doll is that she is in fact just some human we messed up. It was all good fun until they took it too far, now look at her. Oh well.

As for the Indigo and Starchild terminology, I consider myself a shade of aquamarine.

*yet

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland
i am first cause a spiritual warrior/Fighter/Protecor then a scinetist

my knowledge is far older than the human race is and now im talkin about the moderman what is 400.000 years old. Let me say i remember what i have studiet many moons before i incarnated here, Indigos and crystallies are here to save the planet, i am not here to save this planet but im part of their mission

Well considering any other species is way older than us, it wouldn't take much to have knowledge older than mankind. I see the time frame more like 350,000 years. Still pretty close though.

So, how do you protect yourself out in the spirit realm. Just because you were a warrior as an indigo or whatever else you might have been, doesn't mean that you are automatically protected and safe here on earth and in the spirit realm around these here parts. The NWO and their flunkies are entirely capable of vicious and deceptive tactics in their efforts to keep us humans in the dark about our true natures. They are more than happy to feed false information and do psychic attacks and what not. If you aren't consciously protecting yourself, then you are very vulnerable to psychic manipulation.

And well, the indigos and their leaders, the crystals may be here to save the world, but mostly I see them here to save the world for themselves to rule. Not that they will be successful at it any more than the NWO bunch has been. We humans can be pretty cantankerous if we get tried of being 'ruled' by someone else.

But the indigos will help humanity make physical enlightenment, for sure. For the first time in the history of the world, there are a significantly large number of people who are more naturally self differentiated, versus enmeshed, which has been the typical norm for earth. With that increase of self-differentiation awareness in the racial/collective unconscious, there is a lot more balance which essential for making enlightenment. Too enmeshed and you can't stay a self, you'll just disappear; too self differentiated and you can't tolerate the level of connection required to stay in the light/spirit form. So yah, the indigos being here will allow us to find our spiritual center from which we can stay enlightened successfully, (although I can see pretty clearly that wasn't what they came here for).

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

SoulOrb would help here. I'm probably going to mangle it, but to me, the protection is automatic, which isn't to say some kind of awareness of being messed with won't occur, but it has to do with perception. And perception is everything. Kind of the law of attraction or our sense of reality being the most important thing. For example, a soul trap, exists in a matrix. But the matrix isn't real, now is it? Rules made up by negative beings. Fine they may live by them, how does that affect me? Its perception. You don't give your power away. Also, its very important to partner with higher energy only. To not give it even a thought if you perceive something like that, but shield and think of the highest energy, Divine energy, your HS, seek mediatation and raising your frequency, prayers, etc. Not to perceive the negativity. Others may have even better solutions, but these are the ones I'm learning and working on.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

I just think this thread is about people sharing their understanding or awakened feelings of not being from this planet, recently or in the past, and that they resonate with this information. But to try to define another person, to fit them into your model of who they should be, ie. indigos (and to suggest this is a lesser category even, don't know if you truly meant to or if I'm just feeling that) and to try and shape the experiences others are really actually having into certain categories, such as elves and kind of esetoric information, isn't right. This is an empowering thread meant to open people up to their truths. They may not all concur, for we're all individuals. And while I didn't really like the elves and magical beings talk that you're doing, I still sense a real search for knowlege and decided its best to just let it go, because people need to talk uninhibited. But for some reason, you want inhibit people and control the way they're expressing truth, by categorizing it into your perception alone. If I'm wrong, sorry. Thats just how I'm feeling about this.

Thanks for sharing your feelings, mystiq. Always important to do.
As for the Indigos, no, they aren't lesser at all. But I am not too crazy about yet another group trying to take over earth. Like I said, the indigo are much nicer people than the NWO bunch and most likely they would be a breath of fresh air as world rulers. But I don't want any more world ruler wanna-bes. We've got enough! *shrug* Just my preference though.

And sorry, I am just saying what I see. I don't really care if those who have another view of this all express it, that is fine. I just am telling the history that I see, pretty clearly in the racial/collective unconscious. If they don't match, I am always curious, of course.

But 99% of the people here seem so unaware of the wheres and hows and whos that they get their information from, which to me is a little disconcerting when you consider how busy the NWO bunch is, trying to keep us down and away from reaching enlightenment. So, of course, believe as you like, but my hope is, because of my posts, at least some of you might consider for just a minute where and how you get your information and if indeed you are using protection while doing so to ensure you aren't being used by the NWO to push an agenda that is counter productive to humanity making enlightenment.

But more, what I am seeing too, is that you all are kinda in a mind trap/head game spinning thing that seems to be keeping you from focusing on what you really need to be doing, ie personal growth work, Because of all this "OH the federation will save us!" what aliens are in it, and are the greys really from Andromeda and who has the biggest and best spaceships and --- what about naomi!? It is sooooo high drama and glamorous and important and so on. Not a whit different, really than worrying about Brad and angelina, eh? Just more out there. A very successful distraction as far as I can tell.

What I see isn't glamorous or important or high drama. It is just everyday ordinary stuff that created the world as we know it today, but which frees one to focus on what self healing needs to be done, with out all the fear, the hoopla, the drama that interferes with that process. Oh sure I say the NWO bunch are meaner than a rattlesnake with it's tail stepped on, but ultimately, they did their job. We are going to make enlightenment, in large part to them trying to enslave us. It doesn't matter about what planet the blues come from, or if the stargates are real (they are) or even if we are all going to die because of global warming and pollution and all that other stuff. That is ALL just distraction.

If I didn't try to wake people up to this fact, I would be failing to do my part. I am an educator. I am not a seeker any more though. I have found what I was looking for. No more fence sitting for me, all you addict 'seekers'. Make a choice and choose to grow and heal yourself. That is the only thing that really matters.

Hum.. but you aren't trying to make me fit into *your* "oh lets all be so open-minded and speaking our truth/experiences but not in any way that sounds like you might know what you are talking about" mold by insisting that I shouldn't try to push you into mine?? If what I am saying makes more sense or is better thought out than what others are saying that isn't my fault. And if what I say makes them question their own stuff, that is still their issue, not mine. I can't make anybody believe anything. If they do, it is their choice. All I am doing is relaying what I see out there.

And well, you shouldn't be offended that I see you as an ex-elf. They are some way cool aliens. Special if for no other reason than they could blast you to dust if you disagreed with them being special. *lol* And it wasn't magic they used, just raw energy. They are part of the very real elder alien races, nothing mythological about them at all.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
In other words, those who are awake and aware that this negative world needs to change, and billions are suffering are misguided, in your opinion, and listening to lower astrals, and don't have enough protection, and that the ones who are positive and trying to work for a world in which everyone is free, safe and equal, are judgmental elves? Just trying to understand, because my point is that this thread is about people waking up and becoming aware, some of them are experiencers/contactees, others just feel it inside. And its not really right to have someone telling them the positive yearnings for civlization and the trauma they are enduring in this savage world is because they're fluffy, new age goodie goodie two shoes, or judgmental elves, is it? In fact it kind of puts a damper on the thread.

Love and light
mystiq

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

SoulOrb would help here. I'm probably going to mangle it, but to me, the protection is automatic, which isn't to say some kind of awareness of being messed with won't occur, but it has to do with perception. And perception is everything. Kind of the law of attraction or our sense of reality being the most important thing. For example, a soul trap, exists in a matrix. But the matrix isn't real, now is it? Rules made up by negative beings. Fine they may live by them, how does that affect me? Its perception. You don't give your power away. Also, its very important to partner with higher energy only. To not give it even a thought if you perceive something like that, but shield and think of the highest energy, Divine energy, your HS, seek mediatation and raising your frequency, prayers, etc. Not to perceive the negativity. Others may have even better solutions, but these are the ones I'm learning and working on.

Well, let's think for just a sec. If the bad guys (whoever you may see them as being) wanted you to be vulnerable to psychic manipulation and such, would they tell you that you need to put up a solid psychic barrier of protection for yourself when you go wandering around in the psychic realm?

Or, would they say...OH, don't worry about that protection stuff! All you need is your 'perception'. The protection is AUTOMATIC! Yah!

Voila'. Sitting duck humans. *shakes head* Just use some common sense here. You have to know that they have infiltrated all the new age movements just like they have any other movement that opposes them throughout history (up to and including the 911 truth movement); they scheme nite and day to think of ways to trick and manipulate us into being more afraid, stupid, vulnerable, weak and enslaveable, eh? Don't fall for their tricks so easily, please.

Now if you think I am forcing you to 'see' things my way when I point this rather obvious stuff out, let me reiterate that you have complete and free will to make any choices you like. Believe or not. Your choice. But if what i say makes sense and it makes you stop and consider, then I am still not 'forcing' you to believe. I am simply opening a door to a different angle on stuff that you are free to explore or not. And if I think you are foolish if you don't or won't, so what?? It is all my opinion and there is no requirement for you to care one iota about what I think, at all.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have never had an oobe into the astral realm in any conscious moment, and I have a shield from the Creator's river of light energy up all the time. Again, this isn't about occultism, thats not something that even interests me.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

In other words, those who are awake and aware that this negative world needs to change, and billions are suffering are misguided, in your opinion, and listening to lower astrals, and don't have enough protection, and that the ones who are positive and trying to work for a world in which everyone is free, safe and equal, are judgmental elves? Just trying to understand, because my point is that this thread is about people waking up and becoming aware, some of them are experiencers/contactees, others just feel it inside. And its not really right to have someone telling them the positive yearnings for civlization and the trauma they are enduring in this savage world is because they're fluffy, new age goodie goodie two shoes, or judgmental elves, is it? In fact it kind of puts a damper on the thread.

Love and light
mystiq

Hum.... no, you are an ex-elf. But because of unaddressed spirit origin issues, you still seem to be carrying a lot of that judgmental 'your is the only 'right' way' thing. The real elves aren't that much involved in our day to day struggles. More, they are dealing with keeping the NWO bunch from going too far out of line in these, their last days on earth. It is keeping the archangels mighty busy!

And while your typing is considerably better that watchdogs, could you--would you--please stop making your posts a huge chunk of words. It takes more time than really necessary to dig thru it all. I do my best to ensure I answer the questions asked as clearly and completely as possible so I do take the time necessary to read and decipher what someone is trying to say. But if you could work with me a bit here by making your posts more reader friendly, I would so appreciate it.

And huh, at 1600+ replies, quite some damper I am. Ignore me if you like.

Well, ok... that first run on sentence... I am not sure what all you meant. A period or two after the finish of a thought would so help. I think you said you think that I think that the underprotected masses are being misguided by 'lower asterals' which is? And that the only ones trying to help by being all positive are some judgmental elves? Or??

Perhaps what I am saying that you are missing is that I don't think having a world in which everyone is free, safe and equal is what *is* important. It is one of the whole group of distractions that keep us living untrue to ourselves and out of alignment with our highest good. Honestly, once we can make enlightenment and the NWO bunch is sent back in time all the crap will end and the idea of trying to make a world in which everyone is free, safe and equal will be such a non-issue. Now of course that sort of thing would be very important to an indigo, what with their take over the world plan and all. So you might consider who's agenda you want to serve.

MY belief is that the main focus should be on healing yourself. Heal yourself, heal the world, and that doesn't mean running around with a fluffy, goodie two shoes nicey nice (there's another term for you, eh??) new agey feel good fakey attitude. If you deny your full self, warts included, that is exactly what the NWO wants. You are denying the value of half of your true self.

Own your whole self, love your whole self, not just the part that pretends to be positive and 'lovable'. It means getting busy healing those wounded areas of yourself that you are ashamed of or afraid of or embarrassed by which will keep you 'dark' when the time for the shift into light/spirit bodies comes. And for some of you, it will even have to start with something so basic as realizing you have wounds that need healing. But trust me, if you live in this world, you have wounds. The NWO makes sure of it.

So the essence of my posts is look, the real history of the world isn't scary, there aren't any bad guys, really, that we humans can't handle so stop being so afraid, quit hiding behind a bunch of distractions that keep you from doing the work that needs doing, and this applies to ALL types of ex-aliens here in human bodies be they ex greys, ex-elves, ex indigos, etc. Stop wasting your time worrying about how wronged and brutalized you are (the victim mentality) and get busy healing the wounds from that trauma. You can only start where you are, so where you start really doesn't matter in the long run. What matters is how far you can get.

That is what I mean. Clear enough? The work we need to do and the answers are all inside.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Dear Mystiq, I do believe that they are both disagreeing with each other, but its interesting to read both accounts of totally different angles , lol

Thanx for the hands up on Max Igan, -- I went to visit his site thecrowhouse.com, and believe there is quite a lot of interesting info there... I am always very excited when I find another teacher that resonates with me, as Max does... , and its not just because hes Australian, !

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

yiu wish you could say that i am not awakened, but contrary to your knowledge of me, i am reaching a stage of paranormal level of forsight, intuition, and absorption of energy. I can transfer it in not so much controlled amounts into people through physical contact, as well as the environment i.e weather and i can remote view. so what were you saying about not awake because what you know about me does not come close.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Thanks Jaqua! It is a very lovely beast although I almost would say it is more a Pegasus than a dragon. But a very nice pic none the less.

oh no!,...lol, but they said it was a dragon... I was Tricked!!

I shall find you a another,

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi
# this. I guess I may as well just say it. Yes, I am an alien, and no, I am not going to probe you.*

It took me a while to figure it out. The unusually good eyesight, my perception of emotions, my awkwardness at interacting with humans, my strangely more sensitive than normal hearing, and even my ridiculously acute sense of touch. Is this what I am to be called? An Alien. Please, refer to me as a Non-Human.

By the way, the reason Doreen Virtue looks like a crack-addicted doll is that she is in fact just some human we messed up. It was all good fun until they took it too far, now look at her. Oh well.

As for the Indigo and Starchild terminology, I consider myself a shade of aquamarine.

*yet

Cute.
Yah, it is only funny till someone gets hurt, then it is hilarious.
But Doreen could use a bit of help looking more natural, for sure.

Actually aquamarine is a very common color showing up in the auras of people doing personal growth work now.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

yiu wish you could say that i am not awakened, but contrary to your knowledge of me, i am reaching a stage of paranormal level of forsight, intuition, and absorption of energy. I can transfer it in not so much controlled amounts into people through physical contact, as well as the environment i.e weather and i can remote view. so what were you saying about not awake because what you know about me does not come close.

Personally , I dont think it is fair to tell somebody that they are not awakened, because we are all in our various states of awakeness, -- and it is constantly changing...

Yes, I may vent about others being asleep, and being outnumbered, -- but but, its probably not the right thing to do, as everyone will get there in their own sweet time, and instead of complaining, I should be sending them 'acceptance', and a bit of healing energy,,,

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join