It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

You see were you came from, that is true

But the darkness is not dark its as bright as life itself for that darkness you see is the very thing that put you here

from dark comes light and from light comes dark

and in English that means..... you live inside a question you are not asking and both parts of the answer is LIFE and DEATH

no heaven no hell just the answer and we LIFE as a whole IS and answer to a question

that is why we have infinity /// you just look in the mirror when you ask that is all

or why ells would you have symmetry?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

finally you have showed your self, that was a correct answer thank you, but i knew this.Life is a strange indeed, but enjoy it to the fullest, i will add you as a friend if you will accept it?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Its not all metaphysics.
There is a time and place for this, and SoulOrb got guru'd by me, because he is creating some very good videos, as if the next step was shown. Especially the concept of partnering to higher and positive energy, simply not being drawn into the negative, whether it be lower dimensionals or dracos, or forces that mess with those waking up and seeking to advance. To simply ignore and focus on the positive, higher vibrational energies. With problems too, to see the higher goal as reached, as in the law of attraction. This partnering with the more positive and higher vibration is the best metaphysical information I actually need at this moment.

However, for those who have experienced abductions since childhood, many of us are aware of real skirmishes, from the real people in this galactic neighborhood. The thing we must concern ourselves with is sides. How do we know who is really on which side of the coin. We don't wish to find ourselves being taken at night fighting against those doing the rescue. Its not enough to think that those who are nordic or attractive are the good ones, for I had a dream of being pulled in an astral projection aboard a craft of very nice intelligent blond nordics who just happened to have humans stored in some kind of suspended animated state, and was told they were going to be used for experiments. That dream made me very aware that there are two sides to the war, and probably good and bad on both sides as well. So, while the metaphysics is one of my big interests, I'm practical enough to want to get to the bottom of our experiences and ensure that no matter what, I stand on the side of freedom.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

There is good and evil on both the sides, i do consider my self good, if i hurt some one i allways say im sorry, Peace and enlightment

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

you may add me
i have no reason to say no.

I just wanted to say now, how it was i come into knowing this information i have to carry about like an ass "donkey" ; )

I came to ATS many moons ago and was banned, i died in my sleep and now im not me.. well him i guess lol "hard to put into words" but i find it hard too convay what i know and understand in a lot of ways

I am not god and i am not here to save planet earth from doom!!!

But i am here to give a message of understanding of what it is in fact you are inside of

You and me "tho granted im not human in that regard" "mind wise" live inside another mind

well its not so much a mind but more so a function very much like your own.. well its a replication of a mind "or at least how ones see it"

Universe : No shape, Expanding

Human Mind : No shape . Expands with knowledge

Mechanism : Questions

Question : What you live in

why do you think people see things that are so familiar?

You live inside the very thing that created your mind

get use to it, and on the flip side?

being dead? do not worry so much being dead is fun as well " no questions "

true karma when dead

for the question when dead is what you shall become when your alive ; )

but do not go kill yourself life is a gift no matter how crappy you think it is

in order for it to be crappy, one would need to be alive in the first place.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Can you imagine the implications this war, and all the skirmishes have on the issue of disclosure? What it may mean when they show up? Because its the freedom fighters we want to show up and in large numbers. I believe, and have read in several personal accounts of experiencers, that the non-interference contracts have either come up, or are soon come, that is to say the lease the renegades have on this planet/system, this real estate, and the human race at that, that they have not been good stewards over, but have abused their power since day one on. So I believe that until recently it was a cold war, but now is getting into the real thing. I am waiting for an et generated disclosure to occur, via those who are for freeing this planet. Though many of these races would be perceived as neutral and consider humans to be a primitive race that tolerates the starvation, and murder of many of its citizens, and endangers the ecology of a planet.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

you may add me
i have no reason to say no.

I just wanted to say now, how it was i come into knowing this information i have to carry about like an ass "donkey" ; )

I came to ATS many moons ago and was banned, i died in my sleep and now im not me.. well him i guess lol "hard to put into words" but i find it hard too convay what i know and understand in a lot of ways

I am not god and i am not here to save planet earth from doom!!!

But i am here to give a message of understanding of what it is in fact you are inside of

You and me "tho granted im not human in that regard" "mind wise" live inside another mind

well its not so much a mind but more so a function very much like your own.. well its a replication of a mind "or at least how ones see it"

Universe : No shape, Expanding

Human Mind : No shape . Expands with knowledge

Mechanism : Questions

Question : What you live in

why do you think people see things that are so familiar?

You live inside the very thing that created your mind

get use to it, and on the flip side?

being dead? do not worry so much being dead is fun as well " no questions "

true karma when dead

for the question when dead is what you shall become when your alive ; )

but do not go kill yourself life is a gift no matter how crappy you think it is

in order for it to be crappy, one would need to be alive in the first place.

same as here im not here to save earth, only give light on matters what is important, and yes i did see you, and who is guiding you or the soul you have, you are ancient as well, do not worry about suicide i could never do it , besides thsi planet is beautiful and blue, every day is an adevnture,

he who created us all had a good sense of humor

Peace and enlightment

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I can only tell this about it, they know that their days is counted, i can not give any date or years, when the final first contact will happen, and does freedom fighters who will come, see them more as your family from the stars,earth has been monitored for so many years, eons millieniums,i had hoped that they would had comed sooner, but later is good to, and they will show in so big force that all sceptics will fall on the knees and say oh my god we were sorry to doubt, thats all i can say about this "E.T Phone home
wish i could"

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I've been told that as well. That their days are numbered and that this is about justice and for some, settling a score even. That there is a net in place to keep them from leaving, and that this is what they are trying to do. Well it seems in some ways I probably will recognize them, for the energy signature is distinct, and often when I get pinged by them and see flashes and crafts, and feel greeted, this spring I was kept up for 2 hours for this, and every time I turned to go into the house, a huge streaking flash of white light lit up the sky. I had convinced myself yet again it was in my head, and they would flash this light. Later on we saw a craft, when I finally snuck up to bed feeling disappointed that they had kept me up for this, but hadnt actually come in person. Well, I had to go back down, this building excitement wouldn't leave and I couldn't sleep anyway, and knew it wasn't over. But the energy recognition that I believe is programmed into me so I will recognize the right ones perhaps, is to feel like a cheerleader or fangirl. Actually, its very annoying. Lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I like this for i wish to point out something

the thing we must concern ourselves with is sides. How do we know who is really on which side of the coin.

let me point out 2 words that stand out and why i say what i do...

sides and coin

I shall put it in another way shall i?

The coin you reference is LIFE as for aliens and us and every other living object that is the COIN

And sides? well lets look at a lion vs prey

Do you get upset when a lion or any other life being kills another?

does it pass you by like a hot summer breeze? i think so

do you know why that is?

Because you confuse being human with being alive

being human is not more interesting than being in the tree in my garden, no more interesting than the bug that kills another bug

do you understand LIFE "including aliens" is just a function of the universe?

I understand you wish to put it in a simple way of US vs THEM

but is not that what you see on earth?

and who or what is US vs THEM mean?

are they the lion and we are gazelle?

what do the lion and the gazelle have in common?

Both alive ?

and why is that? because the nature of the universe has nothing to do with being human but it has everything to do with life

In order for the lion to kill the gazelle they would both need to be here yes?

and in order for that to happen they would have needed to be created yes?

and life was created not by chance

But for a very real reason

To keep this little thing you call a universe going

shall i tell you why life is needed?

To keep the universe going

Life AS a property is like a women.. IT gives BIRTH to a new universe

think about this... if humans as beings as a bi product of the universe "or life in any form" aliens

would they

out last the universe of figure out a way

to make a new one?

or to keep cross over into another one

aliens are just like me and you forever seeking questions to an answer you will never get

some aliens yes indeed understand this and some dont

Humans... sadly don't

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

i just want to add to this comment.. more so on the skeptic side of the argument.

if you was to ask someone if they think aliens are real most people would say oh well i do not know

The other half would say ITS GOD!!!! he made us and we are his pet project.. that is all fine and dandy.

But if you look at the logic of what you are inside, i find it somewhat strange being here

Humans run about wasting time doing things that even ants would not bother doing

what is it humans want to know? what is it? who made you? and for what reason? what is your place

let me point out a word here "your" place

do you see that is your ego when you reference your own self importance

what happened to Tree ? or Cat ? or Dog?

are we better beings? because of??

oh wow look we can send humans into space.. and ?

was that not the order of things?

you see my point is .. humans are made the very same way every other living being in this entire universe is

WE ARE LIFE and our JOB when alive IS TO KEEP THE UNIVERSE GOING..

some aliens are very smart and can cross over to other universes

its just another question to them : )

do you wish to keep being alive as a race? well you better understand the questions your asking

Think be for you ask it helps

and that is my gift to you

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

But our souls, are very different than the human existence we're born into, this artificial lack of knowledge about the universe, and the small reality boxes we're forced into. We are hyperversals, if this what you mean. Though the earthly human form is not, the soul is. Humans have been enslaved for so long, some even in their soul form have endured a rewiping each time, and have been reset many times in order to prevent any form of advancement, if it was always done deliberately, for of course I don't truly know. This has prevented many from not advancing spiritually due to the soul wiping technology as well.

My friend sent me a picture of Andromeda yesterday and it struck such a strong note in me. I asked him right away if it was the Milky Way or Andromeda, though I knew the answer, and had this panicked feeling for a moment, because I didn't know why I was here even. When I told him that it felt very familiar for some reason, and about my panic, he said it was because it was our home. This is just speculation in the end, but I filed it away nontheless. I believe the human form itself is older than this universe, that as with other forms, we came from an earlier one.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
What you said about people not hanging around you lol, that is so true
in my last job at the fashion empire!- the people that I worked with, especially the girls, just seemed to stay away from me. I used to get on with most of the guys, but the conversation was pretty much dribble, -- what did you do on the weekend? -- did you go out? -- and then it was about how wasted they got,
.... I couldnt understand how they can still get 'excited' about those things...

It wasnt that the girls didnt 'like' me as such, no no... they were all very civil to me, -- they seemed to look at me with a mixture of curiosity and fear...,They never asked me to go to their lunches with them...

I used to watch them go, and Id say to myself.... welll..., I 'could' get upset about this, but honestly.... do I really want to sit there and listen to their dribble conversation...lol, No!

It was a strange thing,... well, I say 'was', but I still go in there from time to time and freelance, -- it never ceases to amaze me that out of the 50 odd in that place...there is not 'one'....not ONE single person that I can have a decent conversation with...., that I resonate with in any way... crazy!!

A lot of them drink themselves to oblivion on the weekend, and even at work, the beers start coming out at around 5.30 .... they have long since given up asking me if I want a beer,

There are days when I get so sad, and Im filled with a sense of utter amazement with these odds.....There are practically NO people in my life that I really resonate with. Sure, I have friends in other countries and other States.... but right now, right with me here, there appears to be no-one.

... Of course, I have friends that I hang around, but I cannot even get 'close' to discussing the types of topics that we address on here...

sorry for the lengthy rant guys, Ive gone off again....lol

Not really that much of a rant at all! But yes it is amazing *and* sad how shallowly most people are willing to live their lives.

And I so do understand that sense of 'geez, am I the only person who sees all this stuff and has a clue??" And I still find it hard to believe that so many people not only don't know, but really really don't want to know, and get mad at you for trying to inform them!

Hopefully though, that will start changing as things start becoming more obvious as the energy starts rising and more and more people get pulled out of their 'dream' state and wake up to what is actually going on. Until then we kinda gotta make due with the support we find here, eh?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland
funny, i got memories what i know is older than then human race on earth, funny i know how to do things , and yes, astral realm is far as real as the 3dimension this planets resides in, if we were any higher we would see what would be going on, the human eye can only see 3-4% of everything, and then the rest the humans denies that ist not real and must be a hoax, the Hatred well not all Hates, well anger and frustraion yes i have that when i know i can do much more than this body allows to, and im not talking about flying lol, but simple as Matter is energy and energy is matter,all you need is faith, and the learnings from past lifes, the soul now this is important, we all was there when it all did beggin every single one of us was there, but that cant be proved with pics at all its faith , how many of you has that? FAITH?? This is not all, and the body is just a vessel, the soul moves on, and im wanting back home, this is not my planet,If i could travel back as i want to i would do that right now, but i simply can not, there is 1000´s of worlds with life on, different spieces, well i remember the october 14th hoax and the GFOL i was like omg?? why give a date i knew it was like a hoax from the begging, cuz of the date, why give a date when you can get the world leaders by it hands in the cookie jar? well this planet has been a slave planet for to long, and i cant stop it from happening again not alone!! you ppl need to wake up and smell the coffee, say to your leaders we no more walk as sheep, in to the slaughter house, i think ive said enough now, im waiting to get flamed and burned for this, but i simpley dont mind, you need to do what u need to do
Peace to all

Nothing I saw to 'flame' you for! Other than if you made some paragraphs out of all that, it would be far sight easier to read.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland
reply to post by mystiq

I can only tell this about it, they know that their days is counted, i can not give any date or years, when the final first contact will happen, and does freedom fighters who will come, see them more as your family from the stars,earth has been monitored for so many years, eons millieniums,i had hoped that they would had comed sooner, but later is good to, and they will show in so big force that all sceptics will fall on the knees and say oh my god we were sorry to doubt, thats all i can say about this "E.T Phone home
wish i could"

The elves are coming back, and they are so not going to let the Jue-sah escape this planet. Oh no, there is some serious accounting for to be done, and then I see the Jue-sah getting sent back to the past and having to do this all again.

See, the overarching sentience that is all of us human's spirits combined (what i call 'god') made an agreement/contract with them, and 2012 is when that contract ends. We knew that they were the best teachers/villains we would ever find, brutal and vicious though they are. They have kept us from getting all complacent and comfortable so that when the energy rises this time, we will be ready to make physical enlightenment.
Yeah!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

but you did answer my question

do you not see that?

funny i think... you see just by my very words i can get an answer

You say you do not wish to answer the question i put be for you

did you understand the question or was it that i got my answer?

as i said be for i am not from were you come from my path was not the same as yours

But you will answer me always no matter what answer you give me it will always be the right one

correct?

So, did you watch too many episodes of Kung Fu, growing up?? This whole 'oh grasshopper' style 'question to answer a question' thing isn't all that helpful, from my view point.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, If I were to come to a planet that had many different beings in many different shapes, colors and sizes, and were a scientist then I would start wondering what a smorgus board of information inputed into the planet all this different genetic coding, different variables for different times of space, along with frequency modifications.

All kinds of different people, some from the past, some from the present some from the future, some from eternity.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

hehe i can see your logic but im not the grasshopper ; )

its logical to understand the functions of life.. and i do like kung fu movies hehe

; ))

Fist of fury

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Well, If I were to come to a planet that had many different beings in many different shapes, colors and sizes, and were a scientist then I would start wondering what a smorgus board of information inputed into the planet all this different genetic coding, different variables for different times of space, along with frequency modifications.

All kinds of different people, some from the past, some from the present some from the future, some from eternity.

Very true menguard . .... even so I wonder sometimes about this, and is it really different? or is it just the multitude of different ways it is looked upon,

oh, and I have enjoyed some of your threads from way back

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

So, did you watch too many episodes of Kung Fu, growing up?? This whole 'oh grasshopper' style 'question to answer a question' thing isn't all that helpful, from my view point.

lol

[edit on

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join