It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This really isn't the first man-made base for aliens, nor is it the first embassy, the first this or that.

Let's be serious about this. Most of you believe the world's governments to be in league with aliens for centuries... so why would this be the first? Is it because it was the first that the media was made aware of?

Even that is not true. Many MANY years ago, I recalled hearing on a local televised news station about an alien base being built in Elk Horn Wisconsin.

Go ahead. Google it.

Or, for just a quick informative, click on this link, and scroll about 3/4 of the way down.

www.w-files.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

The 'Star of David' is just a jewish name for an ancient symbol...It is the symbol for the Duality in nature, among many other things I am sure. Kind of the same thing with the Swastika, which is much older than the Nazis that made it famous.

This thread is great by the way, lots of good info in it.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have a feeling this is going to be apart of what soundlessdawn was mentioning....

Pictures Say A Thousand Words - Napoleon Bonaparte

So how many do you think film can foretell?

I mean this story definitely isn't a hoax and after you watch that you'll be like "it all makes sense now." because to me it does....this is just what they need to get us under total control in the long run.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by hezekiah]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I did a search and googled it, but for some reason this story tugged on my memory a bit. Not sure exactly the details but I do remember several years ago this country (or something close to it) was banking on the new "UFO Tourism" business that they seemed to think would be the next big vacation/adventure combo people wanted to spend money on.

Does anybody else remember something like that a while back and have any links?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

HMMMM... I wonder why this specific post has so many stars?

I wonder if its because I said I burnt the manuscript?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You watch...as soon as this hits western media they will all be portrayed as a bunch of nut-jobs, but if America for instance did the same thing...it would be the greatest thing the world has ever done.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Uhh...people, I think I might have found it. I find it odd that they are referenced as the "Twin Towers."

Kazakhstan is establishing as a country with the most impressive architectural designs. Its capital, Astana, is the home of two astonishing buildings - the Palace of Peace and Reconciliation, and the Khan Shatyry Entertainment Center. Now, the financial capital and largest city called Almaty will feature a design signed by Sir Norman Foster, a renowned British architect.

The structure will consist of two towers and will be called Almaty Financial District Fosters Towers and will feature 48-stories. The twin towers will be completed in 2009 and with their 709 feet, will be the tallest buildings in Kazakhstan. Almaty Financial District Fosters Tower will provide space for offices, residential apartments and retail on lower stories.

The facades of the towers will be covered in glass and at the top of the tower you will find gardens destined as a relaxation space. For the moment there aren’t many information about the towers, but reports say that the Almaty Towers will be environmental friendly. Until the completion of the structure, you should check out the gallery below.

MadArchitect.org

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Here is another link to it.

inhabitat.com

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Exactly. I thought most of this alien info was well known to everyone here on ATS - apparently not. This also ties in intrestingly with the recent unusual public statements by the Vatican re: alien visitors (or 'Our alien brothers' as the Vatican now calls them), and a few other highly unusual government 'leaks' too?

Perhaps Kazakstan has been chosen as the first official landing spot? Maybe this is a move condoned already by the worlds' powers? Kazakstan would be an ideal place: hard to reach and heavily controled already...

J.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
IF Kazakhstan is building an embassy for the use of aliens, it suggests that they know what sort of requirements these aliens will have:

Do they breathe our air
How big are they
How big will their craft be - the landing strip will have to be big enough to accommodate them
What sort of environment they will need

It would be interesting to get hold of the plans for this embassy.

They wouldnt land on the planet, more than likely a craft will remain in orbit.

im sure they will bring their own enviorment as our space men do when they goto space...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Looks like an excellent time to brush up on my Alien translation skills. Im going to call my local community college and verify the courses I need. Hmmm then again ... theres always Alien Landing Base Architect.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
For those of you who read "Almaty Financial District Fosters Towers" and thought great they are being sponsored by an Aussie beer company, I double checked and it's actually the name of the designer - Sir Norman Foster:

www.madarchitect.org...

Kazakhstan is establishing as a country with the most impressive architectural designs. Its capital, Astana, is the home of two astonishing buildings - the Palace of Peace and Reconciliation, and the Khan Shatyry Entertainment Center. Now, the financial capital and largest city called Almaty will feature a design signed by Sir Norman Foster, a renowned British architect.

The structure will consist of two towers and will be called Almaty Financial District Fosters Towers and will feature 48-stories. The twin towers will be completed in 2009 and with their 709 feet, will be the tallest buildings in Kazakhstan. Almaty Financial District Fosters Tower will provide space for offices, residential apartments and retail on lower stories.

The facades of the towers will be covered in glass and at the top of the tower you will find gardens destined as a relaxation space. For the moment there aren’t many information about the towers, but reports say that the Almaty Towers will be environmental friendly.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Awesome. Or as Borat would say, "Very Nice!"

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
America has a spaceport under construction too. There are also test flights taking place this year with vertical take off and landing craft (VTOL)
that have 360 degree veiws from the cockpit. www.spaceportamerica.com...

Its an interesting sight to read through.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
I wonder if the world will go nuts when Kazakhstan tries to launch a "satellite" into orbit with a sign on it pointing to the Intergalactic Embassy?

LOL , yea that would be great,an huge arrow pointing down: Vaccancy

But, now that it is 'verified' from an another source, we have to count it as more than an Hoax imo at least.

And I heard rumours that there are more coming regarding 'Tina from SETI' also . We might face some intresting times or an Grand illusion of an BlueBeam Alien Invasion...

Isnt it so that they are rebuilding Babylon ?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover

Either they know something we don't or they are hoping to drum up some tourist dollars or they have been smoking whacky tobaccie again... or all three.

Personally while I believe that the universe it teeming with life I also understand that the science is against interstellar travel...

... besides that the risk of the exchange of pathogens it just too great for both us and them for any casual contact...

and given how aggressive the human race is... if I were an alien I would give this place a wide berth.

So I'm betting that they are after tourist dollars.

I think you nailed their motives there. The statement about space travel needs modifying:

"I also understand that current publicised science is against interstellar travel..."

I believe that the US (military) is already travelling in space without the need for a shuttle. It makes no sense whatsoever to have all that military hardware (satellites) up there with the chinese and russians zipping around and the US having a soon to be obsolete shuttle as its only method of travel. Sorry does not compute. I suspect military space travel is progressing far beyond current publicised physics.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Is this all just part of operation "Make glorious great nation Kazahkstan"?

Second line not required!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
i dont know if this # it true but i believe if it is but if it is it is either having to do with the whole stargate in iraq theory and the digging by us and britain in babylon or i believe it has somthing to do with project blue beam- because if they could project the image of aliens coming to earth and then use those said aliens as a conduit to the nwos plans we would probaly follow them and not put up a resistance, either that or this whole thing called life is a myht and the actuallity of life is too demense for our minds to comprehend or we were created by aliens

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news guys but this is the real source for the story.
It was in fact a Raelinian group in Lithuanian who asked to set up an ET embassy.

There's loads of links here in the Russian press
translate.google.co.uk...://news.rambler.ru/Russia/head/2374349/&ei=gonxSfGKOsTL-AbBnrC6Dw&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=4 &ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D0%25BF%25D0%25BE%25D1%2581%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BB%25D1%258C%25D1%2581%25D1%2582%25D0%25B2%25D0%25B0%2B%25D0%25B4%25D0%2 5BB%25D1%258F%2B%25D0%25B2%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B5%25D0%25B7%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BC%25D0%25BD%25D1%258B%25D1%2585%2B%25D1%2581%25D1%2583%25D1%2589%25D0%25B5% 25D1%2581%25D1%2582%25D0%25B2%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26r

If you look at the original article it never states that its the Kazak government that was building the embassy. What seems to have happened is the writer in the article left out the relevant details and Mr Cohen made a little leap of the imagination so to speak ;-)

Faud Gasimov is real though here is his web page.
www.science.az...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Was it not the pseudo-religious movement started by a French racing commentator that suggested an embassy (he recommended Switzerland or something) for Extra-Terrestrials many years ago? [shades of David Icke?]

My ex-wife was involved in this Ra-el movement back in the 80's. I dont know if they are still going, but they had a lot of fun it seems..

Wikpedia Link

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join