It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telemachos

www.fosterandpartners.com...

62 height by 62 by 62 (base)

62 is the number 'FOR SPLENDOR' according to the Kabbalah.

6 + 2 = 8 The symbol 8 means: eternal, neverending, without beginning or end

source a.o.: kabbalahsecrets.com...

It's a very beautiful building that pyramid shaped one and there is some magic about it to...... wonder WHY?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Russia just wants a place to land their UFO's... Specifacly this Russia Saucer Cargo Plane

[edit on 26-4-2009 by LolKey]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think this is great news, and it's what the Raelian Movement has been striving towards for over 30 years. Although this is not the Raelian Movement's doing, it's still good to see that people are finally realizing contact with ETs isn't so far-fetched. In the 1970s, our members were laughed at for thinking cloning was possible and now someday soon we won't even be laughed at for believing in alien life

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Do they even have the economy strength, research facilities and resources to do this? It's an insane idea. It has to be a tourism plug right?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
First I want to say that Grover, you are a nut!
This is outstanding news! I can't believe this has not been on the MSM due to all the ufo news latley. It's like they (msm) start sounding serious on news stories about ufo's, then some other story comes up and they abandon interest. Tricky little buggers!
Keep us informed, please!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
And here I was thinking Kazakhstan needed to rebuild its image post-Borat...

right on mate

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Its awesome, and yet funny at the same times. Now that takes balls.

-Paveway Out.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hey guys I know this thread is old but to throw it back out there, it seems the Kazakhstan Alien Embassy is already working.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted this morning and all I could think about was this old thread. Funny how it isn't that far into the future and we're hearing about a ufo crash IMO. Propoganda?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I get a keen sense that there's more to this than meets the eye.

Convenient that it's the nation MOST LIKELY TO BE RIDICULED (due to the world-famous Borat legacy) who have decided to come out in the open and build a point of contact for the ETs.

Liking the idea that the Azerbaijan chief of staff went on record about USSR military secrets, UFOs etc.

Let's face it - it's the middle of nowhere to the power of ten, so would be an awesome place to establish underground/ underwater presence on Eridu.

Will be looking into this further; it's an old thread so I'm guessing not much came of it...?

Noah.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by NoahTheSumerian]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join