It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
At last a Country with a bit of sense, for those who are flaming the Country in question (Kazakhstan) try not let politically motivated propaganda cloud your judgement, after all it's been common knowledge for many a year, most Americans think they are the bee's knee's when it comes to World events (landing on the white house lawn etc)

Tell me what would you choose if you where from a different World? a Country that fires a missile at you when you enter orbit? (see video of Nasa super sonic ice crystal footage with intelligence and no star perspective change from the thrusters) or one who builds you a place of safety to chill out in after your long journey.

It gets a little old, because it's always America that tries to make people believe they are the primary power on our dear Earth, sorry it aint true by a long long way, and I am not trying to ridicule the American people, I just think that most of the evidence I have seen, seems to point to a lot of UFO's crashing in the USA, along with reports of super strength radar bringing them down.

So who is nuts again? or rather maybe if your Generals didn't keep blowing them out of the sky, they might give some thought to landing somewhere in the USA.

Good ole Kazakhstan, maybe this years Holiday will go to them instead of that Disney bunch.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

We have parallel evolution here on earth because with the exception of sponges and a handful of other lifeforms like them which did not evolve into other life forms i.e. nothing other than sponges and the like ever descended from them (that is a very new as in this month discovery... or announcement anyway)... the DNA database is the same... it is the arrangement that differentiates us from one animal or another.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by glimmerman

Indeed there are.
One interesting phenomena in this field is the sudden apparence of RH-Negative people, many thousands of years ago. It is interesting that these people have traits that is normaly only found in hybrid-unions, and on top of that, certain traits that differ them considerably from "ordinary" Humans.

By the way; Which race do you believe are the visiting one?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
I think that H. P. Lovecraft had it right... that alien life forms would be so alien we would consider them monsters.

Just look at some of the creatures that have evolved here. The deep ocean is an alien world, with plenty of monsters. I think that evolution could take a similar path on another planet depending on what kinds of gases and such are plentiful there. If there were a planet like earth anywhere in the universe, there could be humanoids there, that have evolved a bit further than ourselves and may have resources that we do not, so space travel may be possible for them. There are probably planets where life has evolved completely different as well. But I don't think they would come to earth with ET running lights all over their ships that serve no purpose. I would imagine if they do come here, they are stealthy about it. Like those metallic orbs that seem to shift shapes and have no lights, those are more along the lines of being possible alien craft, IMO...not a ship with bright flashy lights.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I used to work over there. Ity's a big country and most of it is really barren. I used to work in a place called Tengiz near the Caspian. There's a lot of oil there but there is also a high concentration of H2S. 20 %. That's a heap. That'll give u 200,000 ppm (Parts Per Million). Humans can only stand 7 ppm. After that it's 'Who Farted?' and your dead!!

Maybe the ET's are using the H2S for something!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

yes!!!! that was intense

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

This country's per capita income is virtually the same as St Lucia and Panama.

So...this 'embassy' may not have indoor plumbing....which may be okay, since nobody is sure how aliens void their waste.

Maybe a litter box is all that's required?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
About Sponges:

www.sciencedaily.com...

No Sponge In Human Family Tree: Sponges Descended From Unique Ancestor
ScienceDaily (Apr. 3, 2009)

An international research group led by LMU Munich Geobiology Professor Gert Wörheide and colleagues from France and Canada has now managed to explain the relationships between some of these very early animal groups with a high degree of confidence. In the most comprehensive study of its kind, the researchers show that all sponges descended from a unique sponge ancestor, who in turn was not the ancestor of all other animals. That means that humans did not descend from a sponge-like organism either, as some scientists have put forward. Moreover, the results also suggest that the nervous system only evolved once in animal history...

... The exact relationships among these early animal groups are still controversial, as different research groups have often obtained conflicting results. In particular, results from morphological studies, which look for structural similarities between different organisms, frequently contradict the results from molecular biological studies. The latter explore the functions of genes, and deduce phylogenetic relationships from gene sequences.

Aiming to resolve these controversies, a group of international scientists led by Hervé Philippe (Université de Montréal, Canada), Gert Wörheide (LMU Munich, Germany) and Michael Manuel (University of Paris, France) performed the most comprehensive study to date and investigated 128 genes from a total of 55 species – including nine poriferans, eight cnidarians, three ctenophores and the single known species of placozoans. Their analyses were based on a relatively new approach called phylogenomics, which determines the evolutionary relationships of life forms by comparing large datasets of gene sequences. Together with biochemists, evolutionary and computational biologists from Germany, France and Canada, the team analyzed more than 30,000 amino acid positions. Using computer analyses, the researchers then estimated a phylogenetic tree that displays how related the studied animals are.

One of the most significant outcomes of this study is new evidence that all species of sponges are descendants of a single ancestor. On the other hand, Bilateria, which include worms, mollusks, insects, and vertebrates, did not descend directly from this "spongy" ancestor. "If the ancestral animal would have had a sponge-like organization or body, as some earlier molecular studies repeatedly claimed, then we would all be descendents of such sponge-like organisms," explains Wörheide. "This proposition generated a lot of attention in the past. But our results clearly disagree with it."

What it means in essence is at a very early stage there were multiple life tracks... at least two and one split off and ultimately diversified into the multiplicity of life that we see today and the other never did.

Fascinating stuff.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Evolution is crazy. Did you know that dolphins used to be doglike creatures that lived on land, but returned to the sea (?)...while others were crawling out of the ocean, the dolphin wanted back in. Must have known all the BS that would eventually happen up here on land. Sometimes I wish I could go back as well....

[edit on 23-4-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Yes I knew that and hippo's and whales are closely related.

My candidate for real life (as opposed to X-Files stuff) aliens is the Fungi. Some totally weird things associated with the fungi... for example some species have up to 25 different sexual combinations available to them (I dated a woman like that once
) depending on conditions and other factors.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

for example some species have up to 25 different sexual combinations available to them (I dated a woman like that once
) depending on conditions and other factors.

WHY would you not STILL be dating her?!

I agree there is probably far more "lesser" forms of alien life that land here on space rocks than big headed, skinny little mind freaks...our own evolution may have even been influenced by ET microbes and such, never know...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Something big is coming in the very near future, but whatever it is, it will not be the real deal. People who are so eager to believe in the greater good of something will be taken advantage of and the cycle of slavery we are all in will be infinitely perpetuated.

Look at the timing of all of this. Look at the state of the world right now. People are desperate for change. The world has reached its boiling point. Everyone is willing to do whatever it takes to fix things.

The technology exists right now to make people believe whatever the "director" wants them too. These aliens/invasion/extraterrestrials/reptiles, whatever you choose to believe....you will all be deceived. This is most definitely not the real thing.

You will know it when you get that gut feeling, that 6th sense, that feeling which you cannot explain. I certainly don't feel that right now, and not towards the future either. Seeing is not believing. Belief comes from within.

If anything, I "see" this....All of our satellites that are strategically placed around the globe will be used in cohesion. It will be similar to that of a green/blue screen that is used for digital imagery in movies. All of this will come together to form a false atmosphere/sky, leaving whatever image to be projected to instill panic among the world population. Global chaos will ensue. It will be very much like the end of days we have seen in movies. Mass killings, people starving, dying, and diseased. Total nuclear war will take place... The end result....World population will be reduced to somewhere around half a billion.

If I were you people, I would quit worrying about this supposed alien invasion or disclosure or whatever you want to call it. It isn't the real thing. You need to start looking and networking for people who can create a virus to feed into this system. The "Projector" must be destroyed. It is the key to it all.

Stop looking above and start looking around. Even far advanced races/aliens know that only we can ourselves. No one, no thing, no being is coming to save us.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I couldn't keep up. She must have put 20 years of age on me trying.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Indeed there are.
One interesting phenomena in this field is the sudden apparence of RH-Negative people, many thousands of years ago. It is interesting that these people have traits that is normaly only found in hybrid-unions, and on top of that, certain traits that differ them considerably from "ordinary" Humans.

By the way; Which race do you believe are the visiting one?

The ones responsible for our genetic make-up today

If man has descended from the apes; why are the apes still here?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

That is a mispreception... we did not evolve from apes... we share a common ancestor.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Usually, an embassy implies all the following:

a) The "alien" country is financing the expenditures for the various buildings and facilities.
b) The area occupied by the embassy is a special territory, administered by the "alien" country, and not by the host country.
c) The host country is granted a similar embassy in the "alien" country territory with similar rights and obligations.

Or else, the world embassy is itself meaningless.

My explanation, is that the megalomaniac president Nazarbayev of the oil rich country is trying to make one of his many wishes come true. (The first one, building a brand new capital in his village has already been realized). Now, why Nazarbayev has built also a world religion congress, and what the shape of the building reminds, raises a lot of questions...

www.fosterandpartners.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

That is a mispreception... we did not evolve from apes... we share a common ancestor.

Yes we do!

Could be why Kazakhstan is building an embassy for them!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by glimmerman

The ones responsible for our genetic make-up today

I see. Well yes, it would definitely be interesting to know exactly what type of species those Annunakis really were.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
All of this about Disclosure is tightly controlled, with purpose of gradual disclosure, even the denials and "non-comments". Remote areas like Peru or the "Stans" are perfectly configured for ET landing terminals. The sites are geographically remote except by air traffic, no raods to speak of, minimal local biodensity for prevention of hybridization of earth species or harm to ET, high elevation to maximize UV radiation for maximum exo-bacteria control, and sparse population to minimize the trauma impact whether biological or pyschological. The "-Stans" are far less costly than expensive underground bases in Utah, Nevada, New Mexico, upper Michigan etc.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by havanaja]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Soon enough...you will know, I will know...the world will know...the naysayers and skeptics will then have no choice but to... move on to something else.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join