It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo on cnn !undeniable proof! debunk this if you can!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
wow
so im watching a cnn report recently on a fireball
and i see a metallic disc in the right corner
not the sun
id like to see people debunk this!

[edit on 27-2-2009 by zeta1991]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
well technically the video debunks itself. since the reporter mentions what it may or may not be.

so im not quite following the post here? were you actually expecting anybody to debunk this or were you merely using that form of wording to get more views?

the reporter states that it might be debris from 2 satellites that collided over siberia 2 days prior to the footage being taken. if not that it could just as easily be a meteor or space junk virtually anything burning up on re-entry into the earths atmosphere.

this is hardly undeniable proof of anything but the effect of friction on a falling object. if that was your intent then yes this cant be debunked.

haha dude are your serious? that silver object is a street light.

its just blurred out because of the bad quality of the video

[edit on 27-2-2009 by TiM3LoRd]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
well technically the video debunks itself. since the reporter mentions what it may or may not be.

so im not quite following the post here? were you actually expecting anybody to debunk this or were you merely using that form of wording to get more views?

the reporter states that it might be debris from 2 satellites that collided over siberia 2 days prior to the footage being taken. if not that it could just as easily be a meteor or space junk virtually anything burning up on re-entry into the earths atmosphere.

this is hardly undeniable proof of anything but the effect of friction on a falling object. if that was your intent then yes this cant be debunked.

i am refering to the object on the right
and because a reporter says what he thinks it is
is that it.. `no ufo it cant be`?

jesus
make up your own mind
logic says UFO!

and chadwick please stay off this thread

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

if it was a street light
they wouldnt have had a report about `what was it` the next day....

skeptics the game is up

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
look ill level with you
i dont like skeptics
i never have
they are creepy
arrogant
ignorant

!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zeta1991

its a street light

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Ehum...

I am a believer.
I've seen my fair share of "things", not to mention the overwhelming evidence in form of videos, pictures and trustworhty testemonies thereof, especially what NASA has leaked the last couple of years (finally!)
I am pretty convinced that there are "UFO's" out there.

...I am also pretty convinced that that is a freakin streetlight. And the other thing is a rather large meteorite.

Get over it.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I live in Austin Texas although I never saw this on the news. I am not a skeptic but the metallic object in the upper right sky is a streetlight. This video was taken early in the morning and the streetlights were still on at that time. You can even see the horizontal pole connecting it to the vertical pole that goes into the ground.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
lamp post!
prety blury-but still a lamp post!
oh you can see a second one down the road when the camera follows the falling debris.

second video is interesting! liked the guy - hated the reporter though.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This was already debunked as street lighting - how anyone can think otherwise, I don't know

See thread here.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Uhhh.... Are you completely ignorant??? They are talking about the fireball streeking across the sky, not the streetlight!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
lol lamp post-bulb...

silly silly silly OP

( shhhh i was like O WAIT LOOK! what's that sitting there!!! but then I read other posts and was like o yea /frown/ just a lamp post// )

but I'll join in on the barage and slam you with the "lamp post! haha!" crap because we're stupid ignorant humans and that's what we do..... right?
)

-

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
look ill level with you
i hate skeptics
i cant stand them
creepy
arrogant
narrow minded
i hate them

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
gotta go with the crowd on this one

Streetlight baby!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70e2e26dfd3b.jpg[/atsimg]

More proof?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6a7daa24bdd.png[/atsimg]
(click to see full image)

BOOYA!

And here's the non youtuberised version:

edition.cnn.com...

Much clearer

Oh and BTW just coz you told me to stay out of your thread doesn't mean I'm gonna

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

LOL at Zeta!

On a serious note,

Chad has a point though.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Stayed banned already will ya.

Please for the love of god, just let it go!

It's a streetlight ok?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

Originally posted by zeta1991
wow
so im watching a cnn report recently on a fireball
and i see a metallic disc in the right corner
not the sun
id like to see people debunk this!

[edit on 27-2-2009 by zeta1991]

This is what happens when you don't read the full posts ls1cameric. You make yourself look like a fool. As for the OP he/she has made a COMPLETE fool of themselves thinking that a streetlight is a "disc".

I am a believer with a skeptic attitude. I believe there's something else out there. If there wasn't it would be an awful waste of space. However, Almost every single "sighting" I watch on youtube turns out to be nothing. There are a few good ones that I cannot explain. No, I'm not an expert on objects in the sky. I am pretty dang good at imaging, I was also in the USAF working on ICBMs. I am just a logical thinker, that's all.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Interesting. I see what you are saying. To me it could be quite possibly anything. It looks close to the ground, and to be honest if there was something that prominent in the sky people would be turning their heads. I guess since their was a meteor, people's attentions were diverted towards that event. Hard for me to say, and Im no video expert whatsoever. Anyone else care to chim in on this? I would think just given the general reaction of the crowd that it is something ordinary.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join