It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of UFO coverup from Texas on CNN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Let's just say I live in Edmonton and after the so called meteor event over a month ago, I found it interesting that CNN did a report on breaking news of the event and then removed the video and hid the story in archives after a mere hour. Check for the link and the video....IT WAS REMOVED!!!

Why? Because although they caught onto the problem, it was too late, because someone YOUTUBED the video and it is interesting, lol.

Check out the link (and watch top right of the screen as well)...
Anyone guessing what the triangular object with light is?

UFO OVER TEXAS

Put it together folks, the Edmonton meteor never disappeared from CNN, but the video is gone after 1 hour on CNN, lol, WHY WHY WHY haha???

Thankfully someone downloaded and reuploaded before the mysterious CNN disappearance lol.

Expect major debunkers on this thread, after all, SOMEONE had the CNN group remove the vid immediately....FOR A DAMN GOOD REASON.

Look top right in the vid and put it together yourself, the FAA and NORAD comments are the same load of crap you always expect from a coverup, but the removal off CNN HEADLINE NEWS and the VIDEO....obvious lol.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by PAYBACKCOMESSOON]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The edmonton thing was not a UFO it was a perfectly natural occuring phenomena.

And why is this news or a revelation of any kind. You're talking about CNN, everything on CNN is a lie and a coverup and is biased.

There is no such thing as honest news anymore, i'm sorry to have to break it to you.

There is no cover-up about the Edmonton Bola or whatever it was, it was just that....something that happened in the sky that everybody caught.

CNN was just probably told not to remind Americans that Canada exists.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Errr... no offense meant, but it clearly looks like what it is reported as being; that is to say.. *drum roll*.. falling debris.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Debunker Number 1 and counting lol

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Amazing how posters here at ATS watch as debunking takes over,
well, can't say i didn't try to make the obvious.......OBVIOUS

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I just saw a preview about this "UFO" on CNN about 20 minutes ago. If they want to cover up this story, they wouldn't mention it again.

Also, I agree with the person above me, this UFO is just probably falling debris or a meteor possibly and I just don't see it being a falling alien craft--just my opinion though.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

I'm not a debunker, I very much believe in Aliens and UFO's trust me, i've seen my fair share. That being said, you're not giving me much to work with here when you're using CNN as the source of you're argument friend.

EVERYBODY knows that CNN does what they're told, when they're told it's common knowledge.

Proof of a cover up is only there if the company in question does something different or there is reason to cover it up. From what I can see, CNN was business as usual, and there isn't a reason to cover up a natural phenomina such as a meteor.

I mean hell i saw the damn thing with my own eyes, and it was no UFO friend, it was a big chunk of space rock raining down from the sky.

Not everything the Media does is a coverup, as much as that's hard to say with a straight face, but never the less, your putting two things that have nothing to do with eachother together and creating a self-fufilling prophecy.

And yes what is falling from the sky over texas are parts of the Satellite, there have been MULTIPLE witnesses and reports from all over the state. It was bound to happen after two satellites collide.

Whether or not i believe they collided is another story, but the fact remains that they are falling to earth and creating a hell of a light show.
~Keeper

[edit on 2/15/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm not trying to debunk anything, something unidentified obviously fell to the Earth, but supposedly 2 sattelites did collide... so I would expect at least some of the pieces to fall to Earth depending on how big they were.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I guess the OP is referring to this:

Although I might be wrong. And the thing I'm posting looks like a street lamp.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Radiobuzz]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAYBACKCOMESSOON
Amazing how posters here at ATS watch as debunking takes over,
well, can't say i didn't try to make the obvious.......OBVIOUS

k... well, I'll bite. Prove to me that it is not what they are claiming.. falling debris. If you can prove it, then I will admit it was some type of alien craft... but you need some hardcore proof as I personally have witnessed falling debris and this is what it looked like.
Since it is your theory, burden of proof is on you. I will not make fun of your fantasy, but show courtesy by not making fun of others' rationalization.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAYBACKCOMESSOON
Debunker Number 1 and counting lol

First of all, one line posts are not welcome or not allowed on the ATS boards.

Second, if your insinuating that debunker's are bad, your wrong (unless we are talking about a pseudo-skeptic and we are not).

And third, please put some more thought into your posts. Thank you for reading.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Monsterenergy791]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Please explain the triangular object with low light hovering to the top right, I am not saying the space debris or falling meteor is a UFO, my point was..

the object to the top right is OBVIOUS and the video disappearing suddenly from CNN - this is what I am waiting to see debunked

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
I guess the OP is referring to this:

Although I might be wrong. And the thing I'm posting looks like a street lamp.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Radiobuzz]

That is a lamp post IMO
I seriously doubt there is any cover up.

[edit on 2/15/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yup that's totally a street lamp. Street lamps are very shy creatures by nature, you've collected a very rare photograph of one in it's natural setting.

Great Find..

~Keeper

[edit on 2/15/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Also, this topic is alread being discused here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yea what's going on with this "believers vs. debunkers" thing that's going on on ATS lately? It's akin to the petty Republican vs. Democrat arguments, just another way of dividing people up into categories.

We are mostly all here to learn and find out the truth about things, debunkings or possible debunkings are healthy and part of the process. Grow up.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It's definitely a street lamp, and it's particularly obvious when you see it in HQ.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
It's definitely a street lamp, and it's particularly obvious when you see it in HQ.

Second line.

Street Lamp:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
They may have removed the video because of copy right reasons?
No idea.
The owners of the satelite may not want to admit to debris falling to earth due to the nature of some of these satelites contain some pretty toxic substances and don't want to be held responsible for any outbreak of sickness?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Yup that's totally a street lamp. Street lamps are very shy creatures by nature, you've collected a very rare photograph of one in it's natural setting.

Made me LOL. Thank you.

That's another one to add to the list, it'll be street lamps that fire lasers next... oh I forgot, that's already been done lol!

Did someone organize a muppet convention here on ATS this weekend

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join