It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an Extraterrestrial Artifact!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Is it possible that RussianScientists and qconspiracy are the same person?!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities

I was thinking the same thing.

He seems to be just about the only person who is convinced this story has any merit.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by The Blind Watchmaker

Blind Watchmaker, some of us are willing to go a little farther, because we want to "prove" stuff if it can be "proven".

If it is fake, then we will all know in due time; but to possibly destroy a possible alien artifact is not good. Its like drilling into an 1804 silver dollar to see if it is real or not.

By the way Blind Watchmaker for someone that is brand spanking new here on ATS with the whole 17 points you have as an ATS member, you sure post like you have been on this site for a long time with your wording. What did you do, get a new computer after being kicked off before?

You would think basic sense would be able to determine that this guy is nothing but a hoaxer looking for attention. Evidently, you lack that ability.

And yes, I am new as a member but have been reading the ATS forum for many years.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Don't tamper with it qconspiracy, send it where it can be opened properly. No one can tell what lies inside of it, if it is as you say it is.
For you to open it improperly, without the correct tools and knowledge could destroy something.

Hey RussianScientists,

I would agree with you, but if nobody can say/tell what inside is, how can anyone use the correct tools to open it properly?

Greetings

[edit on 26-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by qconspiracy
Just for the record I'm not trying to convince anyone here. I don't care if you think the photos are blurry or whatever. All I want is honest suggestions as to what to do with it. As for tonight, ill be trying to call c2c.

Throw it in the garbage.... It's just a Capacitor.

But at least you fool a few people on here.
Capacitor

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
[edit on 26-2-2009 by RussianScientists]

link   
is the world devoid of any comprehension of science , or understanding of history ?

now 3 serperate people have offered appologetica for this hoax - which has been identified as a capacitor , with the " excuse " that its an alien capacitor , or ` aliens gave us the capacitor `

FFS - if we listended to such idiocy - people would get the impression that humans never invented anything

before the invention of the electrolytic capacitor [ 1921 ] , we had the leyden jar [ 1745 ] and a solid line of development linking the 2

benjamin franklin and micheal faraday contributed greatly to the development of early capacitors - you have heard of them right ?

where do you think the ` farad `[ std SI unit of capacitance ] comes from ???

look ma - no aliens needed , just honest human injenutety and scientific development

link   
It sort of looks like a broken clicker.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BugByte
Throw it in the garbage.... It's just a Capacitor.

Nooooooo. If it is really just a capacitator, then it has become the famous capaciator. Would you throw it away then? I would try Ebay at least.

I have no opinion about the authenticity of the claims. Just responding to a few posts
lol

Greetings

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
[edit on 26-2-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
OK, for anyone who missed it. Heres a comparison i did. It is obviously an aluminum capacitor. Notice the dimple at the top going around the whole thing. Also note the offset electrodes that were allegedly in the OPs temples. This should have ended on page 4.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWriter

I have no opinion about the authenticity of the claims. Just responding to a few posts

Let me ask you a question, how 'authentic' do you think a claim is of someone who says that he was sitting in front of the computer, then transformer robots suddenly whipped him in the air like a towel, then he was able to remove the only robotic implant left on his head at the last second.. wasted our time on the hows.. finally upload a blurry image. And now he's got at least one sock puppet stooge driving the thread in it course.

again, how 'authentic' is that?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lombardy Inn
OK, for anyone who missed it. Heres a comparison i did. It is obviously an aluminum capacitor. Notice the dimple at the top going around the whole thing. Also note the offset electrodes that were allegedly in the OPs temples. This should have ended on page 4.

Actually this thread should be dead, It's a just a HOAX. (Capacitor)

A MOD should mark it as a HOAX as well.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by BugByte]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Everyone that has read your lame story, except for mr gullible RussianScientists(probably you) agrees that the magical alien artifact is nothing but a capacitor. Do you feel better now after getting all of this attention? Why make a complete fool of yourself just to get attention?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This is almost as bad as Dan Tanna's story about the fish alien.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
ATS,

If the motto of this site really is "deny ignorance", and we are actually taking this concept seriously, please for the love of all that is holy step back for a second and request a decent piece of evidence. Everyone here knows, whether you admit it or not, that it is one of the simplest tasks in the world to get a clear photo of an object sitting on a table in the privacy of your own home. Even if you are the most reclusive of individuals and have the most basic photographic instruments available to man, you still know someone within your immediate network who can get a clear shot of such an object without any effort at all (even a standard camera phone would do).

We do not live in a magical kingdom where alien artifacts disrupt the camera lens or focus, and we shouldn't need to spend hours debating on an Internet forum whether or not a blurry image is a capacitor.

Please, for once, require a decent shred of evidence. There currently are multiple responses begging the OP to protect the item or send it off for analysis, as if we are in a movie where the men in black will show up and steal it out of nowhere because they are monitoring a messageboard. On the Internet. On a conspiracy website.

Honestly. Any rational human being who is half-serious about anything would have already taken clear photos of the item, clear photos of any marks/wounds on their body, and created a video showing the object and how it interacts with various items for all to review.

Let's not lose our ability to think clearly.

And for the record: the use of the "I don't care if anyone believes me" retaliation has become absolutely ludicrous on this forum. Are we all really that bored?

Deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naughty B0B
Everyone that has read your lame story, except for mr gullible RussianScientists(probably you) agrees that the magical alien artifact is nothing but a capacitor. Do you feel better now after getting all of this attention? Why make a complete fool of yourself just to get attention?

Because attention is attention no matter what form it comes in. Being massively flamed hasn't stopped anyone from such stupidities in the past and it wont in the future.

It's not much of a legacy these people leave when they look back honestly on their lives... (if they are indeed capable of honesty).

"So what did you do with your life man?"
"Oh... I lied and pretended lots but achieved nothing.. not even self respect".

You can only feel sorry for them that their lives have come to 'this'.

IRM

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Nice hoax by teenage OP.

My request to OP. Produce photographs of the marks on your body which you said are still visible. You said mark son your chest and temple from the "injections" are still there. Either produce these photographs immediately or I request that MODS ban this hoax and close the thread.

Yes, OP you heard me right, MODS here at ATS ban hoax thread starters and close down threads once it becomes obvious that the OP is a hoax...like it's beginning to get obvious here (if it wasn't from the start).

So unless you want your charade and attention grab to come to an unsatisfying conclusion, I suggest you produce those photographs of the marks on your body ASAP.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
[edit on 26-2-2009 by IceColdPro]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities

Probably not but perhaps qconspiracy & tylerjamescharles are the same person. They joined one day apart and just happen to be sharp friends already... even in the face of such a lame hoax. Hey, this is a conspiracy site right?

IRM

[edit on 26/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join