It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an Extraterrestrial Artifact!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by qconspiracy

Actually, the EXIF data on your photo suggests you got the top off more than two hours ago.

February 26, 2009 7:10:00AM (timezone not specified)
(2 hours, 22 minutes, 52 seconds ago, assuming an image timezone of US Pacific)

What have you been doing since then? Doctoring your Alien Artifact perhaps?

Whats with a 640x480 image after everyone asked you for higher res pictures?

You also had blur warnings and out of focus warnings when you took the picture.

All these little things are conspiring against a story you claim is honest. The camera never lies but people do.

IRM

Edit to add:

If anyone wants to check out the EXIF data on the picture go to this link:

regex.info...

IRM

[edit on 26/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm tellin' you guys, the part on the left, with the little motor and little board with a laser lens, and other various pieces, IS from the inside of a dvd-rom drive. Take one apart some time, you'll see for yourselves.

Very creative though.

link   
I retract my last statement.

For some reason it has a laser lens in the middle of it.

I'm at a loss for what it is, but it most definetly is made

link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Originally posted by Lombardy Inn
But look at the outside shape. It's exactley the same.

Since you're so quick with Google Imaging, go have a look at the inside of capacitors. They look nothing like that, nor do they include mini-motors. Did you even bother to look at the pics of the INSIDE of this object? Your hypothesis has been proven incorrect without you even knowing about it. Please view all apparent evidence before coming to a conclusion.

- Strype

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Just cause this is a conspiracy site, doesn't mean we all buy what you're selling. Laser heads are easy to come by.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
OP - Thanks for the thread, I and others appreciate you taking time out and offering us an interesting read.

Please understand that this forum is not full of children that share stories e.t.c there are many many intelligent,articulate,literate, and knowledgeable people here that within a matter of posts will be able to decypher whatever is thrown at them.

I myself have noticed that when a hoax appears on this site usually around half term or some kind of holiday period, the thread starts exactly the same way yours does. Also the punctuation and presentation is always all over the place. I am not saying that everyone that doesn't set out their threads correctly are hoax all I am saying is that they share similarities.

Next we always see blurred photographs or some kind of trickery in the photos. (Sometimes people don't post them because of some strange event that makes them unable to post them)

All I want to say is that this forum is not a playground. I suggest if you are telling the truth. Leave this forum, call MUFON an explain the situation to them take many photographs and sketches and film the objects using a video camera,mobile phone,web cam e.t.c then post them on youtube.

Meanwhile keep a record of the people that you speak to at MUFON and post back and let us know what they have said, give us the names of the people you spoke to so that we can verify that what you are saying is true. Once you have done all this, people will start to take you very seriously indeed.

I hope you understand why I have written this.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75
I'm tellin' you guys, the part on the left, with the little motor and little board with a laser lens, and other various pieces, IS from the inside of a dvd-rom drive. Take one apart some time, you'll see for yourselves.

Very creative though.

Since the OP has provided pictures of the object, might you be able to provide pictures to prove that this object is obtainable from a DVD-ROM drive? Or possibly provide a link to a picture instead? I believe you may be onto something, but without evidence your just providing an opinion. I'm trying to find pictures but not having much luck. I'm assuming that I'm just not searching the right term(s).

- Strype

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

sure, why not, give me a bit i got this junk laying all around my work area.

At least the laser lens part and motor, although the motor might be different, but that part on the top of the left piece, is definitly a tiny motor, ill see if i can find one similar, give me a few

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75

Very creative though.

Your probably right elcapitano... looks a bit like one of these too!

IRM

[edit on 26/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Typical laser diode. They don't all look like this. Every model has different construction. but they all work the same.

Here's another form of laser diode construction:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Only you know if what you are telling is the truth and if you are I suggest you stop hitting it to open it,....don't do it any more damage. Talk or deal with someone that deals with this subject not a college or anyone else.

Don't go to C2C your at ATS write to Springer or SO or even a Mod. they can help you.

People have to realize that Aliens are here and yes they do use our materials on Earth so don't go by what some say here, go with your gut because you are the one that had this experience.

Remember do not damage the item you could destroy how it works and it might be of great scientific value plus it might make you very rich and famous.

If you just as seeking attention shame on you but if your being honest be careful and don't let it out of your hands and cover your butt in everyway you can.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Looks like Alien robots have 9V DC motors too, Am I the only one that took apart all the rc cars he's ever had? lol

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype

Originally posted by Nola213

Originally posted by Lombardy Inn
But look at the outside shape. It's exactley the same.

Since you're so quick with Google Imaging, go have a look at the inside of capacitors. They look nothing like that, nor do they include mini-motors. Did you even bother to look at the pics of the INSIDE of this object? Your hypothesis has been proven incorrect without you even knowing about it. Please view all apparent evidence before coming to a conclusion.

- Strype

I already said I have no idead what the inside of capacitors looks like.

But I can say for myself, I beieve this story is bunk, and someone apparently ripped open a capacitor and gutted it, then added miscellaneous parts from all sorts of devices.

So I'm done with this one. On to the next.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I would like to point out that how he says he cut it open is wrong.
As a guy with tools and knows how to use them,if you came to me with that thing I would not use a circular saw.If I did it would have a metal blade on it and wouldn't look even close to the hack job that it looks like.
If his friend had a shop and was a pro then he would have done it right.
I would put it in a vice and use a grinder with a cutting tool and delicately cut it open.
I doubt that object is even the same one as the one he showed us that was in one piece.
This was already proven a hoax along time ago but I am just saying.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Its no capacitor i have hundreds of them downstairs here, im an electronic freak this ain't no capacitor looks more like somekind of clock or prank device im not sure but i know for a fact the in the first picture at the top this is OBVIOUSLY a friggen 9v dc motor they are common in rc toys they are cheap and reliable...

better luck next time dude...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
That is not an alien artifact.
This is the second line.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
People have to realize that Aliens are here...
[edit on 26-2-2009 by observe50]

How can people realize this? As a believer, I'm not trying to argue, but what makes you think you can make a statement such as this? People are inclined to realize anything that becomes obvious to them, and nothing more. There has been no such evidence that makes the belief in Aliens obvious by any means. Allow people to realize at their own will.

Originally posted by observe50
...and yes they do use our materials on Earth so don't go by what some say here, go with your gut because you are the one that had this experience.

In other words, you're telling the OP to completely disgregard any rational explanation, and continue believing that he was basically molested by a group of small, flying robots with mind control?

Need I say more?

- Strype

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by qconspiracy

No except that there are no scientists or people you can trust so you need to make certain before you attempt any of that that you and others have procurred many clear shots and that you have statements from them and that these are copied and put in different safety security boxes but not revealed to anyone.

it's sillyness like this that might be keeping some real discoveries hidden away;

granted you can't really trust anyone with something so "Great" but you can approach it in a way that would at least guarantee some kind of exposure (contact your lawyer for ideas).

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

haha, thats the motor i was thinking of! you got it

the ones i have are round, so i couldn't get a pic of that. But i've seen plenty of those before.

heres one similar to the lens part:
www.modz.co.nz...

EDIT Ok well just imagine that part, rip the platic off

Sorry i can't get any pics now, cause my cell phone website where they get uploaded to i can't log into due to them always changing the stupid pages and i give up trying to figure out the new format

Anyway, type in dvd-rom or cd-rom lens into google image search, and youll find a bunch

[edit on 26-2-2009 by elcapitano75]

[edit on 26-2-2009 by elcapitano75]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join