It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an Extraterrestrial Artifact!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Dude, thats not even close to what he shows. That is rediculous. Yes, we need better pics but that is no watch.

Come on, lol

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This place is really amazing!

Why in the hell every single person who allegedly has a an extraterrestrial artifact either manages to loose it or breaks it before taking a picture or submitting it for serious studies?

Breaking it with a hammer and then with an axe?

Hahahaha! What a delicate way to study something that could very well have invaluable technology. Not to mention that it was the only physical evidence that you had to prove this whole episode.

But instead you choose to destroy it, ok...

Case you really indeed had this episode for real and the object was real I would have to say that you're a ignorant. You don't crack open anything you don't know what it is, it could be a billion things including something that could very well kill you alone or everyone. It's just stupid.

Case you smoke, maybe all the black tar like substance that they got out of you was a result of all cigarettes you've smoked. If so please next time they visit you tell them I need a cleaning like that. I will be able to provide them a good amount of tar

Sorry, but this is one sounds just like those stories where the abductee's found a implant in his nose after having a a severe nose bleed but the implant slipped from his hand and end up in the toilet. Toilet which he mistakenly flushes right away.

Until you post pictures of the remains of your extraterrestrial artifact I will take this one as a wild lucid dream, induced by god know what.

cheers,

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Ok, just saw your "evidence"

Can you please post a macro photo of the CI?

I bet it has a MADE IN CHINA in it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I haven't read the whole mess.... I mean as soon as pix where posted. Did none of you play with these after cracking open a childhood toy?

[edit on 26-2-2009 by serinx]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by qconspiracy
I stand by my story regardless of what you guys think. When I finally crack this thing open I will post the pics of whats inside, then we will see if its a capacitor or not.

Russianscientist thx for the suggestions but tomorrow morning ill probably mail this to a university. Idc for money or fame.

You mail it and it will be gone forever. If this is all for real, just be careful about who you tell. Don't tell the authorities whatever you do.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
And again [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65d13051252f.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3695aad912b5.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90507e28f2bf.jpg[/atsimg] OK enough said .

[edit on 26-2-2009 by bluemooone2]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
how exactly can a mod help a person that has an alien artifact? and what would springer do?

Springer has investigated UFO sightings and has many contacts that he could get ahold of. These contacts could go over this 'artifact' very carefully and fully.

Springer knows what he's doing with these type of things.
He has experience in this area.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
sorry. should have looked at the entire thread before posting...looks like this one's been debunked.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by an0maly33]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
youve got a shiny!

must not be from here....

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Funny how our mate qconspiracy isn't posting anymore after all the little parts of his gaff alien implant have been identified as terrestrial objects huh!

Where are you qconspiracy? Aliens got your tongue?

I hope the Mods do the right thing in following T&C and ban this little boys @$$ for deliberately perpetrating a fraud/hoax. I still think he has a sock puppet already set up to get past his ban. I hope the Mods check that out too.

Cya qconspiracy!

IRM

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What dissapointing replies from some of you.

I guess being civil and polite has gone out the window.

From this point on, any uncivil, off topic or ridiculing posts will be removed and user warned.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Right on ElevatedOne! The methods used by some of the members is ridiculously degrading. We're here to deBUNK, not deGRADE and I am so ashamed of some of the people who've replied.

I hope qconspiracy hasn't been driven off yet. I mean, I'm not believing his story, but, hey, there's always the off chance it's NOT a capacitor.

Here's to Class in Posting, eh?

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is not a cap. Open a cap and there will be no components inside. Here are some pics.

people.seas.harvard.edu...

radioatticarchives.com...

radioatticarchives.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So to recap...

This Camera is a 8.2 MP Fujifilm FinePix J10 as noted by spacedoubt and all exif data (which also notes, out of focus and blur warning noted by InfaRedMan)
This is an amazing camera, capable of taking stunning pictures.
Just look at examples at the bottom of the review page. If one can turn on this camera, he/she can take amazing pictures with it.
www.digitalcamerareview.com...

Lombardy Inn and RFBurns clearly shows the artifact compared to a Capacitor, of the same size, all the same folds, shapes , lines, even the same directions on the terminals.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Finally the internal parts of the artifact
zerotensor's pic shows clearly what he lables, and bluemooone2 shows each of the noted parts.

This is an outstanding amount of evidence, that this is a clever hoax.

Please mark the post as so.

*Edit for spelling*

[edit on 2/26/09 by Cyprex]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Although I agree nobody needs to resort to name calling and other tactics but isn't posting a fraudulant thread just as immature?? Not saying I agree with those posters but I can understand being frustrated by yet another hoax.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
What dissapointing replies from some of you.

I guess being civil and polite has gone out the window.

From this point on, any uncivil, off topic or ridiculing posts will be removed and user warned.

I agree, but after a few years of lurking here, don't even the moderators get sick of people using ATS as their personal joke forum? I have not commented until now, have no expertise in anything but music, and I thought HOAX from his first post. I want proof, evidence, etc, but not at the expense of some kid messing with people who believe, and who take this seriously.

Being polite is important, but the OP should be banned for this obvious hoax, which happens alot more than I am sure the moderators here would like or maybe even have time for with all the traffic this site gets.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
pics apear there is a motor in the object as well as copper wire and posibly a laser? either way does not look like high tech stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join