It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an Extraterrestrial Artifact!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
star for you "Infraredman"(sp?

great job on findind and analyzing the Exif date.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by qconspiracy
one tubule which punctured my chest and pumped out this black tar-like material.

It pumped the black tar like material out of your body?
Wonder what that was. Sounds like the movie Constintine.

what should I do with it?!?!?!

Send it to Springer. He'll know what to do with it.
Or MUFON. Either one. Take your pick.

Express it overnight.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
WOW. I come back to find this thread still going! Our species is doomed.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I know eh? the minute I saw the first pic i was like ahhhhh cmon man.... ain't nobody is gonna fall for that one... I mean Blossom Goodchild was more convincing than this....

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I'm just trying to figure out what would have an optical device (camera?) and a motor, and is hardly bigger than a US coin. Did Microsoft come out with a remote control webcam on wheels or something? I guess a DVD-ROM drive could be a good culprit. I know I'm gonna slap myself once somebody figures out exactly what it is, but I can't come up with anything. Think I'm too tired. Night folks.

- Strype

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Strype]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Take a picture of the artifact and fax it to [email protected]. Noory's webmaster is pretty good at posting just about anything that could be legit.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by son of PC]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This appears to be a small electronic junk sculpture. Quite terrestrial for sure. These highly recognizable little lens assemblies from optical disk drives make good refrigerator magnets; I have five of them on my fridge right now.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype
I'm just trying to figure out what would have an optical device (camera?) and a motor, and is hardly bigger than a US coin. Did Microsoft come out with a remote control webcam on wheels or something? I know I'm gonna slap myself once somebody figures out exactly what it is, but I can't come up with anything. Think I'm too tired. Night folks.

- Strype

Obviously he scaled up for his next prop. The motor in the picture appears to be the correct relative scale for a standard laser lens head. A micro motor housing looks nothing like the housing of the motor seen in the picture.

Yeah, so thats it - he's scaled up. Moving up in the world and all that.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

including one tubule which punctured my chest and pumped out this black tar-like material

Well then maybe you should also take some photo's of the hideous scars you must have now.

Also might want to see a doctor about how black tar affects the body.

Then go buy a stunningly powerful digital SLR to take some good photo's. If your story's true then you are going to be so rich it won't matter.

These highly recognizable little lens assemblies from optical disk drives

Go to your local gossip magazine headquarters, and tell them you have an amazing story detailing how you got abducted by your computer. It communicated with you and stuck its DVD lazer motor to your head. They'll definitely think you are 'special'.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by HiveTyrant]

[edit on 26-2-2009 by HiveTyrant]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blind Watchmaker
Obviously he scaled up for his next prop. The motor in the picture appears to be the correct relative scale for a standard laser lens head. A micro motor housing looks nothing like the housing of the motor seen in the picture.

Yeah, so thats it - he's scaled up. Moving up in the world and all that.

Ahh, yes. Good eye, TBW. I can definately see that after looking closer. Alright, I was just curious. This one's over for me. Well done all.

- Strype

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
hahah those pics are so fake . one of the pics even has a standard electrical motor you get in small remote control cars.

hoax another sad individual looking for attention

neeeext....

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
One more reason to doubt. If this had happened to me, i.e. I was bound for nearly two hours, assaulted and injected with substances against my will, as soon as at least one hand was free I would be dialling. Emergency services, ambulances, cops, MUFON, my lawyer,...you get the picture.

What I would not do is sit back down at my PC and fondle my artifact.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The reason that it doesnt look like a normal capacitor is because its a FLUX capacitor! Duh!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
[edit on 26-2-2009 by PokeyJoe]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If this post acrualy goes somewhere
then someone please u2u me.........

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Is it any wonder we keep getting these pathetic attempts at hoaxes - this one (one of the worst I've seen in my 5 years here...) has made it to 11 pages! Thread should be deleted as the OP has already received way too much attention.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Don't go to C2C your at ATS write to Springer or SO or even a Mod. they can help you.
[edit on 26-2-2009 by observe50]

Erm how exactly can a mod help a person that has an alien artifact? and what would springer do?$$$ just curious

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by qconspiracy
Apparently no one saw my edit

s703.photobucket.com...

Looks like a cheap Chinese made motor from an electric fireplace (you know the one the Amish make). the other thing looks like a battery. I guess you could say those are alien, made in another country?

You should cut the top of a thermopile off and spread the wires, that would make a creepy medical instrument, especially with a blurred photo. Sorry, this is as good as "there is a dragon in my garage" from Carl Sagan!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join