It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic attack/astral abuse through the chakras

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Discernmentt
Fallen Angelic groups of which there are many, are masters of sweet and loving talk. After all if they revealed their true colors everyone would run and the game would be up. So the thing to do is ask a few intelligent questions. Trickery is their main tool.

Respectfully ask:
1. How many subfrequency bands there are in this time matrix (180) as well as asking whether it is a good idea to use all of the frequencies in this matrix all the way to D15(Flame body amp)- and see what the answer is (D-12 thru D-15 are pure frequencies anything below is not necessarily bad but questionable).

2. How many points are in a Kathara Grid (12) and where should you put your power. A benevolent being will never ask anyone to give them thier power, where as FA’s will get people to do all sorts of errands and stunts for them so they can further their agenda.

A list of open ended questions might be:
1. Who does this information source appear to be?
2. What are they telling me?
3. Do they really know what they are talking about?
4. Are they saying what they REALLY mean?
5. Shere might their information be coming from?
6. What motive might they have for telling me this thing?
7. Whate are they hoping that I believe?
8. Why would they want me to believe this thing?
9. What are they tring to motivate me to do with my personal power; discover and embrace it within myself, or surrender it elsewhere in worship or obedient subservience?
10. If they are trying to help me, whate are they trying to help me to achieve and how could believeing this thing empower me?
11. If they are covertly trying to mislead me, how might I be harmed in believing them?
12. Are they inspiring me to lead through my own inner spiritual power and wisdom, or are they seducing me to believe that I am personally powerless and so must blindly follow an external power source to save me?
13. If I believe this thing, will it assist me in becoming more awakened, aware, loving, kind, responsible, strong, spiritually alive, intelligent, wise, compassionate, WHOLE and effective human being?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

you know whats funny! I have that very list printed and I keep it in my diary at all times to remind me, I printed it off the net last year long before you joined ATS!! How wierd is that. Its the exact same list, a very good list may I say too. Every point on it is a valid one.

Thanks for showing other members it.

EDIT TO SAY This bit I dont have printed off though as I dont understand it!

Respectfully ask:
1. How many subfrequency bands there are in this time matrix (180) as well as asking whether it is a good idea to use all of the frequencies in this matrix all the way to D15(Flame body amp)- and see what the answer is (D-12 thru D-15 are pure frequencies anything below is not necessarily bad but questionable).

2. How many points are in a Kathara Grid (12) and where should you put your power. A benevolent being will never ask anyone to give them thier power, where as FA’s will get people to do all sorts of errands and stunts for them so they can further their agenda.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
it works--

(the mostly time *k )

Nia

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
it works--

(the mostly time *k )

Nia

Do you just image the circle or do you have to call out their names? trouble is by the time Ive done this and all the other psychic protection methods its like 15 minutes. I have to do it now though it is essential, however I refuse to let it become some obssesive ritual. I guess if one method works stick to it.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

do you know the earth?
the globe?

do you know where east, west, south and north is?

image it

and see there the angels standing, holding their wings for the onces.

image it in your mind.

Raphael, he has the wind under control, he represent the colour yellow.
gabriel, he has the water, represent the blue.
mikael, red.
auriel, bewarer of the earth, the green, brown (it is sometimes different)

image it and you will see

still a heart-question

Nia

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by azurite

Discernmentt
Fallen Angelic groups of which there are many, are masters of sweet and loving talk. After all if they revealed their true colors everyone would run and the game would be up. So the thing to do is ask a few intelligent questions. Trickery is their main tool.

I have no doubt there are many fallen who trick us.

One thing I have suddenly thought about though is this, what if by emitting very strong white light as sometimes we need to do as a shield. What if as this shield has to get brighter as the astrals get better at tricking us, all we end up doing is becoming a bigger and bigger beacon, attracting even darker entities??? Just a thought. Are we not advertising our positions by having these bright white shields around us?

Also when we open our crown chakra and let in the white light, is this also not just an open door for them?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Technically you don't need any level of brightness of that shield as it has a lot to do with focus. Depending on the intention of the attack, most of the time you can just stop whatever with your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Thoughts are not our own. It's an illusion. We humans are receivers, we're just like radios capting a certain frequency. Thoughts are used on the human psyche to test our emotivity. It originates from the "source" (higher mental plane) but is manipulated by the astral entities. There are 3 reasons the astral entities manipulate thoughts we receive:

1- They have no choice, it's part of the laws of the astral world

2- It's their only way for a sense of vitality (feeling alive)

3- The astral world goal is to bring back the incarnated souls to their sphere or reality.

This illusion of thoughts is what i would call the great cosmic lie. It's purpose is to keep mankind under domination. I have said it before, freedom of the mind is the ultimate goal of humans on this planet.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
When the experience of the soul is sufficient, then the connection to the source is reactivated, and slowly, with the rise of consciousness, telepathic communication with the source starts. What people call the original sin is the break of that communication with the source.
The higher the consciousness level, the less interference there is from the astral world.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by teklordz

Both superb replies. Sounds like you've got some years behind you.

Not to repeat anything however, I would just say that your revelation that 3rd dimensional mind is being thought through is Truth, and one I would quickly shy away from revealing, for it is an unpopular Truth (which can hurt if not prepared).

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Dude seriously, that's your modality of thought(how to you like that conundrum?). To say I know my way around the astral is an understatement at this point, to say I have had my experiences with all of the "scary" & "amazing" things people talk & write about, would be a gross understatement.

So this illusion of thought idea you got: Sure everything is an illusion in a sense, but within the matrix of choice-points that define our incarnated sojourn; the proverbial steering wheel is in our hands, even if there is a passenger trying to grab at it or suggestively trying to guide your direction. It's still you right now reading this who accepts or denies the occurrences of "now". Just like if that passenger grabs the wheel and steers you into a wall, guess who's responsibility it is if you hit a pedestrian on the way to the wall? Sure the passenger might have caused it, but you chose them as your passenger, or you chose not to pull over & let them out, or you chose not fight them off, whatever the hypothetical "out" may have been. That includes the astrals, and one "rule" I've learned there....there are no freaking rules, only the boundaries of your own mind.

YES I know we can be guided. YES I know there's a "higher self". YES I know there is some kind of "source". YES I know all of this is in accordance to some kind of grand synchronistic planning & effort. But you're only a puppet of your beliefs if you choose that path...

Oh and astral entities absolutely have a choice, be them energetic, pan-dimensional, or just discarnte people...maybe in your eyes they don't but I've seen enough to the contrary over my many damn years of seeing stuff "there". I'm not sure where you're getting things are so set there because they sure as anything are not unless you force your perspective into such.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

Both superb replies. Sounds like you've got some years behind you.

Not to repeat anything however, I would just say that your revelation that 3rd dimensional mind is being thought through is Truth, and one I would quickly shy away from revealing, for it is an unpopular Truth (which can hurt if not prepared).

If humans were to know the truth, or if you prefer, what the invisible worlds know, and not be prepared for that truth, they would either go insane or loose their spirit...

[edit on 7-3-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Dude seriously, that's your modality of thought(how to you like that conundrum?). To say I know my way around the astral is an understatement at this point, to say I have had my experiences with all of the "scary" & "amazing" things people talk & write about, would be a gross understatement.

So this illusion of thought idea you got: Sure everything is an illusion in a sense, but within the matrix of choice-points that define our incarnated sojourn; the proverbial steering wheel is in our hands, even if there is a passenger trying to grab at it or suggestively trying to guide your direction. It's still you right now reading this who accepts or denies the occurrences of "now". Just like if that passenger grabs the wheel and steers you into a wall, guess who's responsibility it is if you hit a pedestrian on the way to the wall? Sure the passenger might have caused it, but you chose them as your passenger, or you chose not to pull over & let them out, or you chose not fight them off, whatever the hypothetical "out" may have been. That includes the astrals, and one "rule" I've learned there....there are no freaking rules, only the boundaries of your own mind.

YES I know we can be guided. YES I know there's a "higher self". YES I know there is some kind of "source". YES I know all of this is in accordance to some kind of grand synchronistic planning & effort. But you're only a puppet of your beliefs if you choose that path...

Oh and astral entities absolutely have a choice, be them energetic, pan-dimensional, or just discarnte people...maybe in your eyes they don't but I've seen enough to the contrary over my many damn years of seeing stuff "there". I'm not sure where you're getting things are so set there because they sure as anything are not unless you force your perspective into such.

I respect your reply. The words i have written are not beliefs to me, they are fact to me, for i have experienced events that removed all doubts.
I do not ask for anyone to believe, because to know something, you have to experience it on your own. If you believe, you are dominated.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz
The words i have written are not beliefs to me, they are fact to me, for i have experienced events that removed all doubts.
I do not ask for anyone to believe, because to know something, you have to experience it on your own. If you believe, you are dominated.

So you have to believe in nothing in order to not be dominated? That seems to be what you just implied. Yet you just got done saying that you're stating what you believe to be fact(Facts tend to be demonstrative to btw). Because guess what? Many of us have had an experience or two themselves that would greatly contradict what you're saying....so what exactly are you saying? What events have you experienced that "removed doubt" to your above statements that you can unilaterally make such a claim as astral entities have no choice or your glib interpretation of our role in the concept of "thought" in relation to the universe(or multi-verse for that matter)?

That being said, who's "dominating" you in your beliefs then if I might ask?

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The words i have written are not beliefs to me, they are fact to me, for i have experienced events that removed all doubts.

So you have to believe in nothing in order to not be dominated? That seems to be what you just implied. Yet you just got done saying that you're stating what you believe to be fact(Facts tend to be demonstrative to btw). Because guess what? Many of us have had an experience or two themselves that would greatly contradict what you're saying....so what exactly are you saying? What events have you experienced that "removed doubt" to your above statements that you can unilaterally make such a claim as astral entities have no choice or your glib interpretation of our role in the concept of "thought" in relation to the universe(or multi-verse for that matter)?

That being said, who's "dominating" you in your beliefs then if I might ask?

As is said in my answer, "they are fact to me", meaning only to me. Experience cannot be transposed to others, the only important thing for me is to speak, talk, express... As for your questions about my experiences, i don't think this forum is the good place to answer them. The answers are very occult, and might create shocks to certain people here. All i can say is that the ultimate domination of mankind is the domination of our mind. It is very hard for the ego that thinks he thinks to understand the game that is being played here.
This domination has been going on since the start of incarnations by the souls in the physical realm. All is written, all is known, chance does not exist and choice does not exist. This is what we need to discover thru our own evolution.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Technically you don't need any level of brightness of that shield as it has a lot to do with focus. Depending on the intention of the attack, most of the time you can just stop whatever with your thoughts.

Oh Hi shakesbeer, havent seen you for a while...(well not since your picture you posted :lol
..anyway thats another story.

So the level isnt important its more the focus? Stop them with your thoughs? Funny you should say that, there was one night this week that due to other activities Id been involved in on ATS I was almost expecting an attack. You know when you've been dealing with people who you know are well versed in astral travel but you really dont get on with them one bit....so that night I thought better but a bubble of light all around me. That night I saw two serphant woman hissing at me, they were like the vampires in the Van Helsinger films. However they could not reach me, they seemed to be on the outskirts of this bubble. I looked at them and just said, oh just go away will you. I could actually look them in the eye and dismiss them it was a positive experience for me.

oopps sorry Ive just seen the many replies to your post, I will read these and then maybe see what I think about this thought V shield of light.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

So you have to believe in nothing in order to not be dominated?

That is correct. Beliefs in anything is domination. You have to know, and to know, you have to experience.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

When the experience of the soul is sufficient, then the connection to the source is reactivated, and slowly, with the rise of consciousness, telepathic communication with the source starts. What people call the original sin is the break of that communication with the source.
The higher the consciousness level, the less interference there is from the astral world.

I like this post very much for some reason. It sort of makes real sense dont you think.

I could ask many questions...like can communication with the source only start when we are incarnated? Is this why many astrals try to stop us progressing they dont like to see us achieve it?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Hah good job. That focus of intention (only your influence within that bubble) was the trick. You can extend that as far as your perception will allow. At one point you realize you only have to manifest stuff for the entities own perceptions, not yours, as consciousness tends to win-out in terms of conflicting astral encounter. That divine connection to source that resides in all of us is the foundation of any way in or out of any given situation. When all else fails, that won't. Getting in tune with what some might call "divine will" or your "higher self" will guide you & those pesky thought things to where you need to go, and how you should probably resolve whatever situation. Sometimes we succeed in that, sometimes we don't, the important thing is to keep learning and know you can never fully "get it". There is always something new for us to perceive & it's our own choice which path we walk no matter who or what is trying to do the guiding

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I like this post very much for some reason. It sort of makes real sense dont you think.

I could ask many questions...like can communication with the source only start when we are incarnated? Is this why many astrals try to stop us progressing they dont like to see us achieve it?

Yes, communication with the source can only be done during the incarnation, if the experience of the soul is sufficient.(many lifetimes)

And yes, that is why entities try to stop us into achieving consciousness.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join