It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic attack/astral abuse through the chakras

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Thoughts are not our own. It's an illusion. We humans are receivers, we're just like radios capting a certain frequency. Thoughts are used on the human psyche to test our emotivity. It originates from the "source" (higher mental plane) but is manipulated by the astral entities. There are 3 reasons the astral entities manipulate thoughts we receive:

1- They have no choice, it's part of the laws of the astral world

2- It's their only way for a sense of vitality (feeling alive)

3- The astral world goal is to bring back the incarnated souls to their sphere or reality.

This illusion of thoughts is what i would call the great cosmic lie. It's purpose is to keep mankind under domination. I have said it before, freedom of the mind is the ultimate goal of humans on this planet.

I believe we are not our mind. I believe we are pure spirit incarnated in a body that has a mind. the mind was provided to us to achieve basic day to day activities like how to get to work, how to catch a train ect. Unfortunatly the mind has been allowed to become an out of control entity within its own right, astrals use it to confuse us and manipulate us. maybe in the beggining it was given to us as a receptor for these thoughts from the source but these thoughts have now become so drounded in all the other noise we allow ourselves to think.

I think to be free of the constant chatter of the mind is to become aware. The more free of our mind we are, the closer to enlightenment we become.

2- It's their only way for a sense of vitality (feeling alive)

This is completely true, I have experienced this with discarnates. All they wanted was to feel alive, to remember what it was like to live. They became a problem in the end, they became an attachment that had to go.They became a nuisance and a big problem. Im not here to provide a link to the physical plane.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

That is correct. Beliefs in anything is domination. You have to know, and to know, you have to experience.

Okay here's where I'm going to have to disagree with you. Beliefs are the energetic "things" that perpetuate life itself within this "physical" reality. Your cells are literally guided by your beliefs,physiologically one manifestation of beliefs are peptides synthesized everyday whenever cognitive activity happens in the brain which gives instructions to your cells, just like when you decided to write out the belief you just got done stating above.
So to say you have no beliefs is to say you are not currently incarnated on this Earth at the present percieved time of "now" & are currently being manipulated by "something else" while responding....so once again, who is dominating you? Because we can change beliefs easy enough; of that I am sure.

Btw so far you are not talking factually, you are speaking highly metaphorically. There is a huge difference my friend.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yes, communication with the source can only be done during the incarnation, if the experience of the soul is sufficient.(many lifetimes)

And yes, that is why entities try to stop us into achieving consciousness.

Thank you. This explains so much to me that has puzzelled me for a while. Why did these things contact me, why are they trying to appear as divine? I could never understand why an astral that demanded the physical plane do that? why even try to contact me if they are already "there with the source" as they often make out. They were just preventing, preventing me and others from progressing. You know its very clear to me because i had astrals visit me on and off for a year and I hardly felt any progress under their "guidance and help"
Yet now Ive broke all connections with them Im seeing things much clearer. I think its best if we dont get involved with any entity, we have no way of knowing what they are until its too late.

I shudder to think that their true form is what I saw in those two serphant women and not the angelic forms they made me think they were.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Think of "form" there as "projection" it's one way you can "see" through people or things. So in a sense all projected forms there are true, they are simply one facet being shown. Connecting with the eyes like you did is one way to change the projection or the context of the event in order to gain more insight into the entity or situation.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

3- The astral world goal is to bring back the incarnated souls to their sphere or reality.

Have they decided not to incarnate again then? Are they lost? Or do they just want us all back within their reality to stop total awarness?

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

That is correct. Beliefs in anything is domination. You have to know, and to know, you have to experience.

Okay here's where I'm going to have to disagree with you. Beliefs are the energetic "things" that perpetuate life itself within this "physical" reality. Your cells are literally guided by your beliefs,physiologically one manifestation of beliefs are peptides synthesized everyday whenever cognitive activity happens in the brain which gives instructions to your cells, just like when you decided to write out the belief you just got done stating above.
So to say you have no beliefs is to say you are not currently incarnated on this Earth at the present percieved time of "now" & are currently being manipulated by "something else" while responding....so once again, who is dominating you? Because we can change beliefs easy enough; of that I am sure.

Btw so far you are not talking factually, you are speaking highly metaphorically. There is a huge difference my friend.

Morpeus to Neo, in the movie The Matrix.
"i can show you the door, but you have to open it"

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by teklordz

-kicks the damn door open-

EEYUP! Been there before many times & back...!

so are you going to answer a question or what? You're assuming you're on some kind of higher "level" or something here but offering no substance to very crucial points of your philosophy.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Have they decided not to incarnate again then? Are they lost? Or do they just want us all back within their reality to stop total awarness?

Interesting.

The life and death cycle is part of the cosmic lie. It's part of the domination of mankind, but it is for a very good reason. It's to give the chance for humans to experiment the physical realm, but also serves as protection for the ego.
All souls must reincarnate at one point or another. The astral world, at the end of the next cycle we're entering, will be empty and destroyed, for it will serve no purpose, as we grow into consciousness.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

-kicks the damn door open-

EEYUP! Been there before many times & back...!

so are you going to answer a question or what? You're assuming you're on some kind of higher "level" or something here but offering no substance to very crucial points of your philosophy.

This is by no means philosophy, for philosophy calls for beliefs, and i don't believe.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Morpeus to Neo, in the movie The Matrix.
"i can show you the door, but you have to open it"

All incarnated souls are dominated. As long as you have to experiment in the physical realm, you are dominated. When you achieve total consciousness, you do not belong in the physical reality anymore. You are free.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So are you claiming to be a "dead" person of sorts right now then manipulating this message board from a hyper dimensional state not interacting with any "matter" directly? That seems to be what you are implying with your statements...especially considering I can keep going on about the physical reality of our beliefs being the driving force behind our bodies beyond chemicals....

So if you are incarnated right now, then you are totally kidding yourself & and submersed in your own illusion. Even if one has achieved bi-locality or teleportation, if you have a physical body synced to this "reality" you're susceptible to the same constants, you'd just be oscillating from one state to another.

So do you have a physical body or what?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

So are you claiming to be a "dead" person of sorts right now then manipulating this message board from a hyper dimensional state not interacting with any "matter" directly? That seems to be what you are implying with your statements...especially considering I can keep going on about the physical reality of our beliefs being the driving force behind our bodies beyond chemicals....

So if you are incarnated right now, then you are totally kidding yourself & and submersed in your own illusion. Even if one has achieved bi-locality or teleportation, if you have a physical body synced to this "reality" you're susceptible to the same constants, you'd just be oscillating from one state to another.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Physical me on the left...
Yes, i'm still in the psysical reality, and still dominated, to a certain extent, but the degree of awareness is simply higher. Do not fear the unknown. Fear is the favorite weapon of the astral world to keep the domination going. Ask questions within and one day, you will get the answers.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Thank you for finally admitting your hypocrisies & you should really get over yourself. Thank you for your concern but I'm doing just fine with my astral travels and identify fear just fine

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Thank you for finally admitting your hypocrisies & you should really get over yourself. Thank you for your concern but I'm doing just fine with my astral travels and identify fear just fine

I hope you find your own answers one day. Do not let the astral world dominate you or guide you in any way.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

hah seriously come off it man, you're reading from the wrong "woo-woo" book here & don't worry yourself about my guidance, think of only your own. You're assuming way too much & probably should trying sticking to topic a bit more in the very least.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I hope you find your own answers one day. Do not let the astral world dominate you or guide you in any way.

I am starting to agree with you on this. I think the whole thing is put there to confuse us. The answers to astral travel depend on who you talk to, some say all our answers are found there and we should learn how to travel, others say dont even attempt it. There is also the belief that if we need to astral travel to some realm to be shown awarness we will be shown by higher guides anyway, so is there any point in this "learning to astral travel". Ive tryed many times and find it is a totally random thing, I go when someone wants to show me something , not just becasue I fancy a trip there.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I am going to copy some of your quotes and try to pass them on to a couple of friends who are totally trapped by astral entities. I know they whont read it or even try to understand and break free but all I can do is try.

In the end it is only us that can break free from the hold of astral entities, I will never give up hope of my friends seeing the true light. What happens to those that give their will totally to the astral realm? What if they never break free from the trap they are in? I cant get through to them anymore, its such a terrible shame. There must be a way of stopping this on some level.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I think the whole thing is put there to confuse us.

Heh no it's not. No more then math, physics, or biology is incapacitatingly confusing to some people. The "astrals" are just another facet of life. Some people can move relatively freely, some can't, either way it's more about understanding your own mind then trying to "get out". That's where everyone messes up. Thinking they have to go somewhere to project -tsk, tsk- you're already everywhere. The hard part is understanding the abundance of info you see while "there".

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I am starting to agree with you on this. I think the whole thing is put there to confuse us. The answers to astral travel depend on who you talk to, some say all our answers are found there and we should learn how to travel, others say dont even attempt it. There is also the belief that if we need to astral travel to some realm to be shown awarness we will be shown by higher guides anyway, so is there any point in this "learning to astral travel". Ive tryed many times and find it is a totally random thing, I go when someone wants to show me something , not just becasue I fancy a trip there.

The conscious astral travel can be experimented, but we cannot stay attached to the form, for it would become domination. We cannot trust the entities of the astral world, because they are forced to lie to keep the manipulation going. Let's assume you're in contact with an entity of the astral world, and you ask the following question: Do you love me? the answer will be no (or "not in the sense you understand love) for they are not allowed/able to love us.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join