It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Nuke - Feb 9th 2009?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I'm with the nay-sayers on this one, it's just another one of those "we're all gonna die!!!!!!!!111111!!!" predictions.

While a part of me thinks this is highly possible ("they've" proven their ability to murder without conscience on several occasions) I don't think now would be the right time, thing's aren't quite bad enough yet.

Something like this would be more effective when civil society is on the very edge of breakdown, and this would be used to tip it over the edge. We're not quite there yet.

I'll also bet that nothing more than another few financial bombs will go off today, more businesses down, more unemployment, same story over again.

If a nuke goes off anywhere today I'll eat my keyboard. And then I'll get on with my life, crapping the alphabet for the next few months.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
You guys got really off topic. it went from the cowboy pointing out

some coincidences, said to take it with a grain of salt, and then

outrage about Armageddon and about the end of the world.

I am 10 mins from NYC, i also had a DREAM about a nuke going

off in NYC a few years ago... do i think its going to happen? ITS

POSSIBLE... with the missing nuke back in 2007. (its possible,

but unlikely Tomorrow, or any time in the near future IMO) but in

all likelihood, its not going to happen.

If it happens, ill be talking to you VIA carbon stain on my

bedroom wall.... or whats left of it... (the wall) if not ill be

replying and browsing ATS tomorrow... which im 99.999% sure

of...

have a good night guys!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I'm new here, and just diving into my first topic.

The Jewish holiday you refer to is Tu B'Shvat, the 15th of the new moon (or month) of Shevat. Jews are not required to celebrate it, but the day reminds them of renewal and refreshing. In nature, it is the day in the Holy Land when the sap of trees starts to rise again, the first sign that the dark winter is soon over. In agriculture, it draws attention to the struggle that the winter crop of the firstfruits has had, and the 'winter sleep' these crops were kept in. Now, with the weather becoming wet, these dormant crops wake up and start on their final growth spurt to be ready for the harvest.

Bibically, it has a dual meaning of Christ's Church waking up and getting herself ready for the Wedding at Christ's return. (Christ being the King and the Church being His Bride.)

Tu B'Shvat is also known as the New Year of the Tree. A tree is a symbol of a government (see Nebuchadnezzar's dream) and Christ the King will soon come back to establish His government on earth. But before that, the world will have to go through some horrendous times as prophesied.

Like Tu B'Shvat, Rosh Hashanah is another such holiday: the day when the Trumpet is blown to herald the new King. Lots of important world (and financial) developments happened on past Rosh Hashanahs, including last year. I suppose Tu B'Shvat COULD be such a day when decisive developments take place, but we will have to wait and see. At least everything is in God's hands and bang on time in the timeframe He has for saving mankind from itself.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by BooBetty]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Okay.. I don't normally do this, because I normally don't recall my dreams (It's been many years since I had vivid, clear dreams that stuck with me after waking)...

But a week ago I had a dream about Chicago being nuked. I chalked it up to my ex being from Illinois as well as my current Employer... still though, it sort of nagged the back of my head as I was pondering if it was only a dream or a premonition.

Here's hoping I have no psychic abilities.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hey Tree of Peace, care to share your links? (I have just posted the explanation of the Jewish holiday: the New Year of the Tree - see my post)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Well whatever happens, the February 10-12 timeframe is earmarked as a time of change by the Timewave Zero program. The program isn't specific, it just marks shifts in our collectively experienced timeline.

The graph has been going progressively down ever since October 7 of last year (the height of the economic chaos which is still affecting life for possibly billions of people).

Events can be good or bad (usually events happening on the peaks are fairly bad, so this might be good...who knows).

Well, in Australia it's one of the worst natural disaster on record with over 130 people (so far) confirmed dead in the worst fires in Australian recorded history. Entire families dead in their cars trapped by the fires, etc. Entire communities wiped out. Areas considered crime scenes due to the bloody idiots who lit the fires...

While it's not a nuke, to those families and communities it is the absolute closest to hell on earth..

[edit on 2/9/2009 by bloodcircle]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I just cant help connecting a few dots here and there. Lots of odd things going on behind closed doors thats for sure. Strange that the minot base loses a few nukes and several of the base are dead whilst on leave.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Just another little side note too..I have been watching the HAARP site recently and as of today I cant access it...anybody else want to give it a try?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well it's almost 9am EST on the 9th in 2009. Get past this hour and go back to life. Unless it will be at 1300 hrs. I guess we will see.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The one thing I say about today is...................................

today is a "major" number day for the illumanati

2/9/2009 is a double 11 day......

2+9=11
2+9=11

look at history, the worst events in history have happened on 11 days.

the worst day of the year I would think would be

11/11/2009

that is a TRIPLE 11 day! 11 11 2+9=11
11 11 11

that is a day to "watch out" on!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
Well it's almost 9am EST on the 9th in 2009. Get past this hour and go back to life. Unless it will be at 1300 hrs. I guess we will see.

The time I would think would be a iffy time would be the

11 O'clock hour to match the day numbers.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Yes, I live in midtown, and if they are going to start the nuke action, I have a great seat.

No BS or fear anymore just fast photons : ) Feel the

However, I vote for a major market rally today, no nukes.. just profit

Your thoughts determine your own fate : ) I for one need cash, so drop a money bomb

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
well, so far it's 9:19 AM and nothing has happened.

lol perhaps it's too early for a nuke?

oh and btw--nothing's going to happen.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I am from the future. I have one thing to say.
"Save the cheerleader, save the world."

I hope you all get the reference.
I also hope you don't seriously believe that a nuke ill go off in New York.

I can understand someone wishfully hoping for UFO's to be real, or big foot to be alive. But I don't understand why someone would want to believe so bad that millions of people will die.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I don't think a nuke will go off, but I do think, today may be a big day for the illumanati, for plans etc. They are very big into numbers and today being a big number day for them..... some event somewhere could happen.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Nothing will happen.

New York will be intact on Feb 10th and so on.....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Already posted a thread on this back on December 3rd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Duplicate thread. But enjoy ...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

Slightly off topic so sorry for that but a week ago i had a dream that Birmingham had been nuked. Im in the UK so assumed that meant Birmingham England but i suppose it could have been Birmingham in Alabama.
Just a thought seeing as people dreaming of nukes going off seems to be current.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
No Nukes will go off tomorrow. At the most, the prediction about a market anomaly MIGHT happen, and might be true, based on hints and semi verifiable EVIDENCE.

Where the F**K you got an idea that tomorrow is "Nuke Day" , is beyond me.

No evidence, no real leads, just pure 'what if' fantasy? Jesus man. are you really that bored with life? That paranoid? To ponder if a Nuke is going to go off today?

Why? Why trouble yourself like that when you have no reason to? Why even throw that out there as if it's a real and credible threat?

Some people on this board just love the 'what if' thinking. Running in circles on ATS just speculating about everything under the Sun. I don't mean to be harsh, but you seriously must be totally bored with life and not be able to conceive of anything productive or meaningful at this point.

And it's weird how many at this site encourage this type of speculation from posters like this.

What happened to having evidence before sounding the alarm?

Nukes? Why?

Now on the off chance you happen to be right on the off chance that a Nuke goes off tomorrow. I will shove a carrot up my nose, punch myself as hard as I can in the face 20 times on film, personally apologize to you, and upload it to YouTube.

Deal?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
this kind of thing is dumb in my opinion

its not something that is going to happen in todays way of life

and by that, i dont mean that we wont get nuked in todays way of life

i mean that we wont know about it ahead of time and be posting about it on online conspiracy message boards

we all talk about how closely monitored these sights are by homeland security etc etc

so what are the real chances of this type of thing happening

logically none

the reason for that is because if that did happen, then basically it would prove that either the government knew about it, and was involved in allowing it to happen, if not being the triggermen themselves

OR it would mean that they knew it was possibly going to happen, and with all the news laws and regulations and safety measures, and all of our rights that we have given up to be safe, have failed

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me... and won't get fooled again"

i know W is a movie, but the quote works, if 9/11 really was a government thing, they fooled us once, theyre not going to try the same trick again, at least so soon, they need to allow more time to pass as to not stir up more suspicion

right now 9/11 is just some "crazy conspiracy thing"

same as jfk and etc

but if it happens again, whether or not they were involved, too many people will be asking too many questions to cover that one up, and even if its not a cover up, too many people will put 2 and 2 together and even if it doesnt equal 4 theyre still going to think theyre just doing the math wrong

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join