It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Nuke - Feb 9th 2009?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Thankyou sweetie, but i came to the world on February 10, Tuesday, and as it stands right now i really dont care what happens to me.
Can anyone say Depression?

The NWO now REALLY has us by the cojones, Obama is a fraud and some of you may want to get really ready this time. Get things right.

I am just sick.

Sorry to have derailed this thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Well whatever happens, the February 10-12 timeframe is earmarked as a time of change by the Timewave Zero program. The program isn't specific, it just marks shifts in our collectively experienced timeline.

The graph has been going progressively down ever since October 7 of last year (the height of the economic chaos which is still affecting life for possibly billions of people).

Events can be good or bad (usually events happening on the peaks are fairly bad, so this might be good...who knows).

Ok, I am a little bit lost with the interpretation of this graph.

So, after Feb. 10th it goes back up again. What does upward movement imply? or downward movement?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

Can I make a prediction, this will not happen, period.

not

gonna

happen

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
haven't people learned by now to stop putting trust in these 'bots' and 'programs' that have been all the rage on ATS for the past year or so? Webbot et al, have been proven wrong time and time again over the course of the last 6 months and tomorrow you will all see that this time wave garbage is just as worthless.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Chin up, dgtempe. When life hands you lemons, make lemonade--- or in this case, BBQ some hot dogs.

Nothing is likely to happen tomorrow or the next--- except your birthday. *wavy, wavy*

Happy Birthday!!!

[edit on 8-2-2009 by loam]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

ok guys i think this pettle needs the bumbs and lots of happy birthday cheer..

look on the brightside your here to witness the # fest in all its glory

if it helps i gave you a start for your birthday!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What is with all the recent doom-and-gloom dates? Since I've been paying attention, there was Oct. 30. Then November 4th. Next came December 31/January 1st, soon to be followed by January 20th. Now we're talking about February 9th with December 21, 2012 waiting patiently for it's turn. I'm going to need to buy a second calendar just to keep up.

In all seriousness though, I don't see anything major happening tomorrow (Today for those of you east of Wisconsin). Don't get me wrong, something will happen soon - within two months or so - that will send the US into social and economical collapse with the rest of the world following suit. 'They' just aren't ready to handle 'us' yet, they need to prepare.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

It graphs changes in global attention. Between September 15 and October 7 last year, the world began to focus on the horrid state of the economy. Since then, much of our attention has been given to the idea that the economy's going down the toilet. Things of course happened along the way that diverted attention from this temporarily, but on the whole, the direction has not changed.

Something new could happen that diverts the attention of the majority towards something else for awhile. Or perhaps, the economy sinks further into the abyss. Happiness could take hold, or possibly despair of a new kind. It's just a change I see.

My thread Timewave Zero - a closer look has heaps of links to a lot of this stuff...Novelty Theory, the Global Consciousness Project, the Web-bot Project, etc.

As for whatever happens, some shifts in the graph mark non-precise turning points that won't be obvious until weeks after we've past the shift. It may be a non-event altogether. We just might look back at mid-Feb and see it was indeed a unique time given all the doom and gloom that has surrounded us for so long.

Here's a timelapse video of the program...tomorrow happens about 10 seconds in...April 17 (the next peak in the graph) happens near the end at 15 seconds in. After watching the OP's video, you'll notice the guy gets out of his chair at 4:17 and lets the camera run until the end. 4:17 = April 17. That day is more likely to have something big happen than mid-Feb as far as I'm concerned.

[edit on 8/2/09 by Evasius]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

DG, I 'almost' made a comment at the beginning of this thread about not letting you see this thread... I have not bumped into you in so long, too bad it takes the worst possible doom and gloom for us to meet up.

I sent you something pretty for for Birthday on your profile... Love all will ok.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sorry to break it to everyone, but the event on the 9th has been cancelled as the nuke is buried under Ameros in one of the FEMA 'Death Camps' and the Galactic Federation of Light won't let anyone into the area, using their 2 mile wide spaceship under orders from the NWO, Blossum Goodchild and Jesus.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
reply to post by xbranscombex

i read another thread on here about the date feb 9th.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
nothing about nukes though.

I'd be more concerned with 9/9/09 than I would be with 2/9/09. I guess we will know soon enough though. If it did happen I wonder what would happen afterward?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You know what I think is funny?

Post-prediction.

Someone is going to say something is going to happen, then eventually, through one of their damn post-predictions it's going to happen, so basically they're just guessing until they get something right.

TOMMOROW, I GUESS THAT THERE WILL BE A EARTHQUAKE IN CAMBODIA.

Hah. Wouldn't be surprised if I was right.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

hahahahaah!!!

omg totaly classic

next stop! armaggggedon! ok wait no i need a cup of tea first! ; D

that my friend got u a star!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The thing to look for in terms of the so-called "terrorist" attacks (false flag black ops) is a series of numbers in the date that's easy to "market" in psy ops after the event.

9/11...7/7... see, it's easy for the psy ops to "market" into public consciousness after the fact. Slick packaging.

When you look at the calendar for the year, check out the dates that have a ring to them.

Now, there may be some cult thing behind the prime number dates being used, etc, which is a possibility as the so-called Illuminati are rumored to use specific times and dates for mystical (diabolical) purposes...11/22 (JFK hit).

Jury is still out on the numerology being informed by mystics, but there's no debate on the first point... these shockwave black ops events happen on dates that make memorable advertising slogans in themselves like a brand name... 9/11... 7/7... see what I mean?

Let's be clear, I'm not condoning these dastardly, evil acts or the perp's use of marketing and branding...I'm just saying that's what it is.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

10/10

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Don't worry, everything is going to be ok. I promise. We have nothing to worry about. Just go relax and watch T.V., and for God's sake, stop thinking. We live in America. I have to go drive down my golden street to the supermarket and stock up on food now. Bye.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

How recent is this TW graph?

Does anyone have a link to the TW graph of 9/11/2001 - there's correlation that 4-6 hours prior to the actual plane hits on the towers, there was a large spike in the collective unconscious which I believe was represented by a TW graph.

Up is good, down is bad I'm assuming from just looking at the graph. Whatever's coming, it's been building and going to pop this Tuesday apparently. The graph would answer the question, I'm looking for it just being a pain.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Its nice to see others cheer others up "even in this dire thread"

infact dg's birthday is better to post about lol!!

the worlds not going to end on the say so of silly bot.. or the misguidedness of "some"..

but one thing i can fortell is that someone is going to have a birthday tomorrow

doom and gloom SUCKS birthdays ROCK!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by theresult

sheesh wat is with all the gloomy posts i mean do people go LOOKing for this crap????

I realy am fed the # up with doom and gloom and 2012 ITS CRACKERS

Hear hear.

Somebody needs to tell these people looking for death, destruction and anarchy that the only thing they are doing is missing out on LIFE right now.

Unhand your keyboard, switch off the monitor, go outside and tilt your head towards the sky and take a lung-full of air in. Make the most of it, because next thing you know you'll be 80, having done nothing except be afraid of the future...

Just my opinion...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well said! Brought you a star

[edit on 8-2-2009 by thegreatobserver]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join