It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Nuke - Feb 9th 2009?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Then can we start a fake war with the wrong country because we are so obviously scared of the terrorist boogie man? All for more, more, more! (More control over us!) Cool!!! "We da people" so berry smart! Why do we ever expect otherwise? Sorry if this is hate speech(and feel free to delete this if it is mods), I think it is just reality! I'm trying to be nice, but I won't waste my words either.
Next we'll argue with each other about spending while we give it all to the banks anyway! Farging brilliant! LOL Are you helping them run the world into ruin?

P.S. Thanks for letting me rant!

[edit on 9-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
We can't have a nuke today ! I've got 3 daughters , 3 grand daughters , 3 neices , and today I found out I have my first GRANDSON ! can't the nuke wait just a little while longer ?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by prd1

Congrats!!!

It is too bad because there are some beautifull things and cool people in the world!
Unfortunately the people we all know who are REALLY in charge don't care about you or me or your grandson.
Believe me I hate to say this! They care about more power over all of us. The financial crisis is another tool they use plus everybody makes a killing! Listen to George Carlin, he had it right.
Music? How about losing that?
All you naysayers, where is all the money we ALREADY gave the bankers?
The country has long been run by the federal reserve.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
These threads have gotten really old. I am so tired of these catastrophic event threads coming up every couple of weeks. Weren't these supposed to be banned? All they do is get people worked up and worried over nothing. With everything that is REAL in this world right now going wrong....

DON'T WE HAVE ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT ALREADY?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Thank you for the reply . The sad and unfortunate truth is ; I happen to agree with you 100% . I am a ripe old age of 52. What saddens me the most is that I have real doubts about seeing them grow to be adults . To me , this is living in fear . You and I have learned to deal with the outside ( real ) world . At least to a point. My girls keep talking and insisting on a planned future for their children , I haven't got enough courage to tell them what I think I know..............There may not be a future for them . They think I am a lunitic as it is because I 've been trying to warn them . It is it me ?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by prd1
reply to post by dodadoom

Thank you for the reply . The sad and unfortunate truth is ; I happen to agree with you 100% . I am a ripe old age of 52. What saddens me the most is that I have real doubts about seeing them grow to be adults . To me , this is living in fear . You and I have learned to deal with the outside ( real ) world . At least to a point. My girls keep talking and insisting on a planned future for their children , I haven't got enough courage to tell them what I think I know..............There may not be a future for them . They think I am a lunitic as it is because I 've been trying to warn them . It is it me ?

Lordy, Lord, Lord no it's not "you".
Look where you are my compadre.
I'm with you, and I'm sure 95% of the people on here are with you too.
You can't force it down someone's throat (sadly), I try and talk to friend about it and I get a (yeah right) that'll never happen look.

But on two good notes!!!
Congrats to you, your family, on your new born grandson
&
It's 1:30 pm and we're nuke free!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
These threads have gotten really old. I am so tired of these catastrophic event threads coming up every couple of weeks. Weren't these supposed to be banned? All they do is get people worked up and worried over nothing. With everything that is REAL in this world right now going wrong....

Freedom of opinion springs to mind.

No one is forced into reading these threads. If you don't like them, don't read them. Trying to dictate what other conspiracies people talk about ON A CONSPIRACY FORUM is a little over the top isn't it?

I'm not too impressed with so many of these threads coming up, but I read them if they seem interesting, even for a little chuckle at how stupid it all is, and then I walk on or decide to post.

It's really not that damaging to your life to ignore them, or to see them and not post!

This will not happen, the guy will face a little ridicule, and then he'll probably vanish and spring up under another name forecasting more doom and gloom, and so the cycle continues.

There are a lot of people in this world, and especially on these sites and within these subjects that have lost grip on reality and are scared of everything. They see vague translations of messages and because of a lack of education they put 2 & 2 together and come up with "we're all gonna die!!!!"
They've been convinced by people like Alex Jones that everything is about the NWO and a mission to kill us, control us, make our lives a misery, and an inability to fight it drives people further from reality.

It's incredible paranoia, brought on by believing what is said without considering each thing on its own evidence and fact.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

There is, I do a couple of hundred of scheduled things each day so to say nothing happened on the 9th Feb means we would not be here on the 10th to laugh at it. Nothing happening means our reality will cease to exist, then nothing happens, but i can guarantee that many things will happen, lets just hope that a nuclear device is not set of anywhere.

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yay!!!!!!!!!
I'm still here, the market has not crashed and I'm eating
pancakes...mmmm pancakes.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Ya know, you really shouldn’t be sitting there eating pancakes if you didn’t bring enough for everybody.
I always wanted my last meal to be pancakes.
I’m drooling.
I’ve a plate and fork too.

Hint Hint..

On topics of Nukes today?
I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
Fingers crossed...

peace

[edit on 9-2-2009 by silo13]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It's 2:15 PM EST. So far no NYC nuke.

If Obama is in some school with kids today, that's a bad indicator.

Here's how a conspiracist would gauge the situation: If all the Jews didn't report to work and those who live there are conveniently out of town - say Florida - then it's for real.

Just making light of something nasty here. Don't nuke me.

Mike F

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hahaha. You bring the plate, I will supply the pancakes.
I always expected my last meal to be a blue cheeseburger
with apllesmoked bacon and diced tomatos.
It's a nice cool day in Jersey, lots of con-trails, bright blue sky
and work is moderate, however my fingers are still crossed
about this nuclear thing.
Quick and painless is all I ask for.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by cluckerspud]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

Former VP Dick Cheney warns of nuclear attack on United States under President Obama

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Don't worry fella's. You'll still have to wake up for work tomorrow, you'll still have to put up with Simon Cowell on the TV and you still won't understand Soccer.

Sometime on Thursday some loon will tell you that it's all going to happen again a week on Friday. To be honest, I love a good conspiracy (hence the reason I come on here), but this is happening now on a weekly basis and it's really bad for some people whose glass is half empty.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

The 17th of April this year is the day after Passover ends, Passover ends as of nightfall on April 16th.

This holiday celebrates the passing over of the angel of death from the Jews in Egypt who were instructed to kill a lamb and put the lambs blood on their doorpost as a sign, thus saving them.

According to the Bible Old Testament, any home that did not have this sign was visited by the angel of death, killing the first born male in the household.

This was the final plague that convinced the Egyptian Pharaoh to let the Jewish people leave Egypt.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Guys this is all a bunch of dookie. Nothing will happen. None of these mathmeticians ever predicted a series of events. They are wrong 99 out of 100 times, but point to the one time. Reinhardt is a fraud trying to charge people money for access now.

However, what I don't doubt is that some people will surely seize some piece of news as being the event on Feb 9th. Just so they still have the odd comfort of 'knowing' when something is coming. This is mental disease people.......

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199

Explain to me like I'm five-year-old: The Topic/Headline of this thread pretty well spelled it out, so, if you are "so tired of these catastrophic event threads" then why do you look at them? Probably the first one you opened. No one asks you to believe and no one forces you to read it. One of these days one of them will be right and you will be able to tell all your friends "hey the guy who predicted that is an acquaintance of mine" --- some people just aren't happy if they aren't griping. Now on to Feb. 12...

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I agree that there won't be a nuke in NY.
But, various sources indicate another drop of the markets of about 40 -50%. Which would let the S&P down to about 500.
If that's going to happen the markets won't make it back up.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join