It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Serious Warnings* Alert * Earthquake* Postings* Please Read*

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
visz.rsoe.hu...
This is the web address to the world diaster map! I just lokked @ it and there was a large string of quakes from Italy to Turkey then thining towards China ( into china. All of them in the range of 3.0 - 3.4 on the scale. Could they just be a for tremor? Is there something larger to come? Hope not...would hate to see all that beautiful history lost.

Who knows maybe the lil web bots were onto something. They just trnslated it to the US cuz that's where their designers are!

visz.rsoe.hu...

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Young minded old soul]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You are right, he focuses only on Cali...
but over 90% probability is kind of concerning......

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Guys... they're not stretching anything. That has been the window since this first popped-up. Most recently it has 'concentrated' around Dec 10-15th and that 32 - 36deg lat window. The problem is that most people don't go to the source for the information and get bits-and-bytes from postings on the web which tend to over-simplfy and unintentionally distort the original information. Personally, I can't accuse the WebBot folks of either 'fudging' or backing away from what they've said. If they're wrong they say as much.

The thing is, people blame them for the info, (like they caused it or something). As they say, they DO NOT WANT the earthquakes to happen.

I heard an interview with Clif High - he said that they don't release even 1/4 of the alta reports they get, because of how depressing it is now. Cliff said he has a hard time now - with reading them. He has to deal with depression because of the reports that are being spit out from the webbot.
He makes himself still do it, because he feels overall it is good for people to be aware and prepared for what is coming down the road.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I just saw a map of the proposed NAFTA Super Highway. It appears to follow along the lines of the New Madrid fault line.

How easy it would be to get the public to go along with the highway if all of the buildings/homes, etc are destroyed.

Hmmmmm

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

While I do applaud your effort and information gathering questioningall, I do however have a hard time believing this webbot as others here seem to be. While I do think the general idea for the webbot could have some merit to it, and possibley believe in what it has to say.

For me though I need actual time stammped proof that these time monks actually have out out reports or warnings in the past about thier predictions. And no I dont really count the OCt economic collapse as being on, as for many the writting was on the wall. Peter schiff called the collapse himself as well. In an interview he gave last year he called for a major economic downturn and possible collapse and the bursting of the housing bubble. He even stated it would be in the fall of 2008.

But I have heard these time monks claim they called many other things, but i have yet to see any actual time stamped proof that they released warnings pr reports before these events.

I have done as much research as possible to try and find some evidence that they called these events before the fact and not after. If i could see these things then i would hold the webbot in much stronger regard. So i guess, my question to you would be this. Do you have any actual time stamped evidence to prove they called these things before they actualy happened? And please dont give me links to thier sponsored websites, that would be kinda biased no?

I would love nothing more to see proof of this thing being real as it would shed more light on the nature of us as humans and perhaps even prove that we are prophetic in nature. But I still cant see the proof to actually believe this thing flat out. allthough i remain highly interested in the idea behind the webbot. And I really dont want to see mass deaths and earthquakes to have to prove this thing real. For me honestly I'd rather this thing be completley wrong. But if there is actual time stamped evidence to prove its prophetic reliability, then i would have no choice but to give it more thought.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
well whether or not i said i wouldn't post till the 16th i couldn't help myself.

let me just make sure everyone knows your original prediction based on the webbot:

between December 10th and 16th there will be a large earthquake on the Madrid fault. you then continued to ask people for evidence, wait no, "EVIDENCE" of animals behaving strangely as proof of your prediction.

well its the 10th and there has not been a single tremor in that area. a large earthquake usually gives off warning shakes before the real thing. as of 3:30 eastern time on December 16th there has not been the slightest tremor. which means that its highly unlikely that a huge earthquake is on its way.

well then come on let the flame begin.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

as of 3:30 eastern time on December 16th there has not been the slightest tremor

It's the 10th, man. As you stated, the window is between the 10th and end of 15th. Let's wait and see...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Tellin you people check out this link !!!!!!visz.rsoe.hu...

There where Earth quakes on the 10th from Italy to Turkey. "Along the coastal area of a continent,Europe! The bots may be learning and developing like a childs mind grows, or an A.I. would. Ya I am a total skeptic with these webbots, but if that map is true than they are right just so far not to the magnitude one would have you believe ( EQ intensity, not so high just the same quake over a huge area!!!

Please look @ the link, it's making me have a tiny tiny bit of faith in these lil prophets. lol - prophets

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Young minded old soul

umm quakes happen everyday. a 2.0 quake is barely noticable

Less than 3.5 Generally not felt, but recorded.

3.5-5.4 Often felt, but rarely causes damage.

Under 6.0 At most slight damage to well-designed buildings.
Can cause major damage to poorly constructed buildings
over small regions.

6.1-6.9 Can be destructive in areas up to about 100 kilometers
across where people live.

7.0-7.9 Major earthquake. Can cause serious damage over larger areas.

8 or greater Great earthquake. Can cause serious damage in areas several
hundred kilometers across.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

Hey lightning god - N. Tesla you're a nasty skeptic... you check out the link I provided tell me what you think! K? Thx!

visz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Young minded old soul

Hey lightning god - N. Tesla you're a nasty skeptic... you check out the link I provided tell me what you think! K? Thx!

visz.rsoe.hu...

i use it all the time. check the madrid area. not a shock to be seen. america in general looks pretty quiet in general

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
well then come on let the flame begin.

why does she deserve to be flamed? i'm skeptical too but have rather enjoyed these threads.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

i meant me. every time i seem to post here i get harassed and abused. just check the first 5 pages or so.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

i see. oh well ... only 5 days to go.
and she's said she'll apologize if the bots are wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Thanks for the 4th grade science lesson!!!! No really Thank you !!! I forgot how vain some people could be. I was asking you to truely examine the whole picture and all you see pinpoint on surface.

Is this not a string of quakes ( how ever small ) on the coastal area of a continent on the correct date? The fact is yes!

But do ya think it's possible some one or even the bots got Madrid wrong? Maybe it ment the Med. as in the Sea.

people brush things off alll the time only to have them colme back to bite them in the ass. Just admit it's plausible. I may be wrong in thoughts, but think about it don't be so snappy to answer.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Young minded old soul

Thanks for the 4th grade science lesson!!!! No really Thank you !!! I forgot how vain some people could be.

sorry that was rude. you should try asking people if they know something instead of possibly offending them by treating them like a fourth grader! There that's better. Sorry again!

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Young minded old soul]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Here is a list of predictions the Web Bot as made for 2008/2009.

You're basing your earthquake prediction of this same bot?

- September 22-27 2008 are seen as precursor dates to a significant event expected to take place on October 7 2008.
Closely watch events during September 22 through 27 2008 for hints as to what to expect on October 7 2008. Although the predictions are not specific, the event is expected to be as significant as the events of 9/11.

Sorry the only thing prevalent enough to be as important as the 9/11 attacks were the Mumbai attacks, which occurred a month later.

- October 7 2008 to February 19 2008 will be filled with emotional intensity
The Web Bot has never picked up any event lasting this long. In comparison, the events of 9/11 lasted about 10 days. This event will be four months of high emotion.

General Statement #1. How can you predict the emotions of the populace. Of course people will have wary emotions we are in uncertain times and have been having them prior to Oct. 2008. This is equivalent to me predicting that there will be many car accidents in the year 2009.

- In October Global emotional release event begins – largely economic.
The rest of the world will begin to seriously question the stability and reliability of the U.S. dollar.

Economists have been saying we are in a recession in December 2007. It wouldn't take a genius to understand that if we kept inflating the dollar it would eventually lose it's value.

- Catastrophic collapse of the dollar is possible – as the language is active around that concept.
The Web Bot foresee consumer society confidence collapsing by mid November 2008. This could be a direct result of the recent government bailout and failure of several large financial institutions in the U.S. along with the devalued U.S. dollar and the increased cost of living.

General Statement #2

- Global economic collapse possible in Fall 2008 cascading off the U.S. woes.
Think of the U.S. economy as a lit fuse that was lit over the early part of 2008. The rest of the world has no choice but to react to the declining U.S. dollar and the enormous amount of debt that the U.S. has accumulated and put upon itself.

Well the Web bot is spot on with this one. America's deficit to other countries is overwhelming. Yet it doesn't take a prediction to figure this one out. Foreign investments own much of this country now. On the stage of the world market a ever faster growing deficit would of course cause problems in other countries.

Here's a quote from William Greider:

“The US financial position is rapidly deteriorating, due mainly to America's persistent and growing trade deficit. US ambitions to run the world, in other words, are heavily mortgaged. Like any debtor who borrows more year after year with no plausible way to reverse the trend, a nation sinking deeper into debt enters into an adverse power relationship with its creditors -- greater and greater dependency.”

- May be a global replay of what the 1932 bond crash in the Great Depression was.

We have been hearing this for years how is this any different?

-More to come-

-Ign0RanT

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Ign0rant]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Young minded old soul

no. i leave no room for error. if you are so certain in a prediction you post it in 3 different threads then you better be sure you mention the right place. also web bot pulls entire words out not just letters. so it would say Mediterranean sea or the Madrid plate not both.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
@ N. Tesla: " america in general looks pretty quiet in general"

well, not really: quakeprediction.com...

[edit on 10-12-2008 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver
@ N. Tesla: " america in general looks pretty quiet in general"

well, not really: quakeprediction.com...

[edit on 10-12-2008 by thegreatobserver]

yes prove one prediction using more predictions

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join