It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Wow, just reading that blew my mind. I have been outside staring at the sky and the stars most the night, wondering myself what all the little clusters of stars available to the eye now that the heavy fog/clouds have passed by. I watch the skies regularly at night with my cheap old binaculars and I know there is something different. Tiny clusters of 6 and 7 stars all hanging together with some movement, as if waiting for something. That is one of many examples of my sky watch adventure which yeilds rewards, a friend calls it "sky candy"

Ok, just so I could get that out of my head and focus on your question. I am by no means an expert on anything, but I find that if a person is led to share an experience with me in the form of seeking answers I can at least get the ball rolling and perhaps some others of more wisdom call add to the discusson.

I dont think this thread is really being derailed because the OP left last friday so who only knows why it still remains, I suppose because of the content and it potential to prompt more discussion.

I do understand the being one with the pin ball machine and the ability to just not stop the flow. That experience I had once, but could never recreate it. Such invinsibility, such total awareness and connectivity to something which has the ablility to allow or at least not interfere with the use of your untapped power.

Do not fear your own ablitity to connect with the universal flow. It is a gift. I rare gift, but you are not alone. Things are accelerating very quickly and I would guess that this experience that you have had is somehow preparing you for something in the future. The way I reconcile that which might normally create fear for myself and humanity is to remind myself that I, like you and each other person on the planet choose to be here during this extreme time.

We are here to help the weaker ones. Don't doubt yourself. All is as is should be. Fear is the only real enemy. Don't give in to it, yet don't let your ego give you a messiah complex. The Christos is available to all, and I am not speaking as a religious person. Just know that we are in times now that the veil is being lifted and we don't have much time, IMO. Prepare by creating the most harmony in your life, and if you can connect to the ultimate and all of creation perhaps you will be put in a position to help others to do the same in order to survive.

Love and Light.

Thank you for sharing your experience, I will try to find a nice pic for your profile. Meanwhile I have to go back outside , the stars, or what ever the lights in the sky are are simply facinating me.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

Dear Hidden Hand
For some of us, the "great harvest" as you call it, is required to be Positive. Our numbers are increasing exponentially and we look forward to an extremely positive Ascension.
It would be interesting to find out therefore what exactly you mean by "harvest" and why it is so important to your family that it be 'negative'. How does the harvest of souls serve your purpose?
I look forward to your reply.
Anon

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wierd, I went back and reread your post and attempted to address a couple of things I missed in the last reply and it didn't post.

Darn it, it took me 20 minutes too!

I will reattempt tomorrow if someone else hasn't already hit the details I wanted to flush out.

One being you "decided" to escape the pain and become one with the game you were playing and the other that you managed the ability to disasociate from your pain by becoming all that is, letting go of indiviuality!

Peace my friend and welcome to the board, I hope you find many things of interest to help you on your quest as a seeker and to heal the past, cuase it doesn't go away until you go back and feel the pain and cry through it, you see it lives ..............as a seperate entity and you cannot deny it. YOu must heal it and love it back into a part of yourself.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Hello again interstedalways,

Thank you so much for your kind and considered reply. You are quite lucky, here amongst the big city lights, even along the ocean the illumination from here down below so often makes it hard to see the stars. Out on the ocean, far from the city, oh but they are beyond beautiful as they shine in the thousands. I have always been a moon child though; there might be a day soon when “sky candy” gets much easier to see.

I read through most of the posting here it certainly was fascinating, it’s not often I get the privilege to see such great and contemplative minds thinking, and sharing, believers, learners, and skeptics alike.

I thought this might be the best place to start asking some long nagging questions, and after reading what everyone had posted, intuition and your thoughtful and reasoned ways evidenced in your postings led me to ask you.

I had been taught to meditate in my early teens, urged by a man who thought it would be a great benefit, who seemed to know somehow I would need that for a particular event. When that event indeed happened a short while later, one of those moments where you have to simply accept there is more to heaven and earth, that too disquieted me and I gave up the practice and tried to put it out of my mind.

I was not a skeptic mind you, a couple years before that in desperation to save a dear loved one from certain and impending death, I reached out with my thoughts and will to help her using a concept and process Uri Geller once displayed and guided me with on a TV show to cause a long broken watch to run again. Upon her “miraculous” recovery she confided that she new there had been some intervention on me behalf for which she was thankful but as reluctant to talk about as I.

Upon each of these isolated occurrences I never wanted to get the ball rolling, but find someone who could get it back rolling the other way. When this originally happened I was faced with a perplexing dilemma, it was hard to dismiss the answers and knowledge that seemed to be stored in the core of my mind. It was an almost pitiful revelation that so many of the questions regarding the great unknown and life, I was constantly looking externally for sources of answers, had seemingly been things I already knew and had suppressed and buried as if my whole life and the universe and the future had been scripted, and like some actor on stage, the script itself was nearby to refer to, but it seemed like in this case it was instead buried deep in my mind like it had been there since the moment I came into being.

I have never been afraid of things on earth, I have always looked at it, as well one either lives or dies, but the things that go beyond that fixed point of reference, where I stand at the edge of such seemingly vast and undiscovered oceans, like at the seashore just make me want to look over my shoulder for a lifeguard before I wade in. There is never one there though, and as the waves lap at my feet, those experiences themselves are always ones that I know that not only I can’t really share with anyone without them having to scratch their head in wonder, compounded by my fears I might drown in the waters and currents ahead and might never return to even tell the story that likely no one would even believe. That is the source of my fear, that not getting back, that drowning in the process.

I of course have a few issues with control. Yet I did after making a few discrete inquiries to a couple people I desperately hoped might roll the ball backwards in some authoritative way, instead professed amazement, and were baffled as evidenced by that, I had reached a point in time and space they informed me many study long and hard in hopes to go.

to be continued

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

That made me stomp my foot down on the ball and inquire no more, I wanted to get back, not go further. Yet my inquisitive mind at least wanted to understand the mechanics and I theorized it was a matter of simply getting what I know as the ying and the yang, or some others refer to is the id and the ego, to stop competing and find complete unity in thought and direction, which is what I theorized accidentally happened that night in my unified desire to be one with the machine, and to be the ball, and then later to definitively cry out for a thing called peace with similar resolve. With the outer noise and competition in my upper conscious mind no longer in focused dominance it simply unlocked the door to what lay below. I wondered if it might be possible to just bring the two inline and have a positive flow of harmony to alter the course of things by will or greater understanding without unleashing those incredibly powerful forces below. I experimented twice achieving what I thought I could but cognizant that taking one more step below at the time would unleash something that I could feel there right at the door. It in fact worked so well, I felt I was playing unfair in the two circumstances I employed that concept, and felt it wise to not attempt to alter fate or destiny so.

Yet from being a small child right on through life I have always felt I had some bigger than life role and fate that led me to occurrences and situations and odd acquaintances that most people simply never know. That it was all for some greater and bigger purpose that was well beyond my earthly desire for success and comfort but some far greater in the scheme of life.

One of things I learned in that moment those many years ago was those events would start now. I can feel it all around me inside and out for months building to an almost all consuming and fevered pitch. I know far more than I really want too, yet I know I must learn even more that I truly don’t want to know either, but feel a sense of duty and obligation to do just that regardless, to help in something greater than most anyone could possibly imagine. Meditating in what I was taught was the life stream was at times invigorating and enlightening and just a bit too scary when events culminated as my benefactor so imagined. What you call the Universal Flow was plain terrifying I had never imagined anything could so reduce me through such elevation and force to literally nearly seemingly tare me apart. Years later when I read the Celestine Prophecy I added to my theory that in that moment my resonating frequency had changed. The book though said those who crossed over in this way did not come back and convinced me further it was not a safe place to try to return.

My fear no longer matters as I am near certain in a few more days there are no more safe places.

You are right, I knew on that day I had put myself here on purpose to play out this story with some purposeful part, I certainly do not wish to be a shirker but play my part as well as I can I know it fits into some greater plan. No need to worry about my ego, learning and sharing requires a humble approach, honestly I wonder what I was thinking, it reminds me of the time I offered to play Mary Poppins in a Cub Scout pagent after the troop leader tricked me by saying it was the best part, she did a good job at teaching and convincing me once agreeing you are not supposed to give away parts.

So, it’s time. Thanks for sharing what you have with me, I sense something extraordinarily loving and kind in you. Thank you too for the offer of a nice picture, which would be so kind of you and an honor.

I hope the stars shine brightly and beautiful and tell you reassuring things.

Love

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hidden-Hand,

Thank you for taking the time.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Hello again interested always,

What you share about pain is of course the root of the problem; I seem literally incapable of blocking it out. All through this lifetime I keep bearing great witness to it, venturing in ways, and places to try to help others where I can do some small part to help rebalance a perceived scale, often working in secret often in ways no one is aware. The inhumanity, indecency and greed that I have seen stabs at my heart endlessly propelling me on to risks and challenges to keep looking for that spot I can put my thumb on that one side or the other to do the most perceived good, the tears that a few have told me I must cry for my own sake I have never wanted to indulge and tarry for the sake of others. I have from the beginning believed it’s wrong to cry and indulge myself when I know someone else urgently needs some help. I fear there is so much woe inside of me from the things I have seen if I ever stopped to cry it would take so long to get them all out, I might never move forward again. Some are skeptics, but I am stuck on stoic, and that’s just what I always try to be. It’s why I am here now in this gray area, I refuse to give into grief or fear. I think that’s why I have so deeply buried the knowledge of the things I tragically certain must soon come, if I had looked at them with true certain anticipation the sorrow associated with that might have caused me to become so undone. I don’t know about that, but I know I did not want to know, but I know, that now I must. I don’t know if that makes sense to you, but it is how I have arrived at this point. I chose some kind of role for some purposeful reason, I must confess, I fear I might have done more than just written my own part. My great fear in those worried days after that discovery is that I might have written the story that wished this on everyone else too. I couldn’t believe I would do that just to escape the boredom of nothingness and tranquility, even though I believe for there to be nothing there too must be something, and if there is tranquility there must be chaos, and like all opposites something in between, which is why I am here now in between trying to make sense of it all, knowing full well it might not make any sense too. I feel like now is the time to try to figure it out, to finally accept what is. Fixed points of reference no longer make sense, when you are purposefully leaving part of the equation out. I know I did that too for selfish reasons that were wrong to be so, despite the pain I so adore life. I think to have had that choice to be selfish though and to have a life to adore, that there still is a price. A price I think I have to pay now?

I am trying to figure it out, to do my best to try to rectify as best I can what damage I might have done, but most of all to try to keep doing what has allowed me to swallow such pain, trying to help take it away from others,, so they can have what I can’t seem to gain. That might be selfish too, but how I got here, and these past few weeks I have been driven night and day to reach out and help others to forewarn them of things to come that most simply do not want to believe, I want to do more and better at the harder and greater tasks I fear are ahead. Its how I got here to share this with you, how could I cry at a time like this when so many will cry for lack of that help I might render?

That’s always been my dilemma and likely why I am here. It’s not so much my own pain but others I lament and fear for them. I don’t know what you might make of that or what wise words you can share to help.

I thank you so for considering and sharing.

Love

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Don't your words shame you, Hidden_Hand?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by starmist

You so eloquently expressed my feelings about hh's message.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
[i.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

Physical bodies of humans evolve toward ethereality and are imbedded with spirit and follow their own Star. Do these 'bloodlines' impede the evolution of reincarnating Ego's as they ever increasingly strive to expand their ability to express within each physical incarnation?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Good evening Kathy,

Star light, Star bright, I wonder which ones you will see tonight? Whenever I miss someone from the past that is far away I like to stop to linger and look up at the full moon and imagine somewhere they are too, and connect to them in that imagined way.

I think you are very wise and smart to be enjoying that stargazing passion and interacting with such beauty in the here and now. Those kinds of pleasant and revealing endeavors are the things that can lead to harmony and balance even in troubled times like these.

It’s all a matter of perspective, where some see problems other simply see opportunities to make things better or at least make a good difference.

Right now is a restless time for me as well, I see problems and challenges so large it’s hard to view them as opportunity, more so because they are perceptions of things yet to come, fears not yet made real, because what really might be out there is not fully revealed. It makes it hard to see the opportunities that leads to which are then the positives in transforming the negatives of the problem. So my mind plays out a thousand silly scenarios, that of course it does not think are silly at all, as I try to imagine how I should respond to this or to that, knowing that neither that nor this might actually happen, but wanting some sense of feeling somewhat prepared.

Rather than enjoying the universe’s beauty I am stuck on looking at a picture where so many things seem out of place and don’t add up, trying to find the reasons that are hidden as to why, to try to connect the dots to something that makes sense, and it has rendered a picture that makes unpleasant sense to me, but one that few besides me want to believe.

It’s a frustrating time as I wait to see if I am right, while wanting so earnestly to be wrong, yet having to live with the knowledge that I seldom and hardly ever fail to add it all up right.

How lucky I am too having met your acquaintance, it makes me smile to think of you looking up and connecting with such power and beauty and communicating in such magical ways. It’s like a breath of fresh air and something wonderfully new, and if I stop for a while to imagine that and you in my minds eye, well yes I feel a connection too.

Enjoy the stars conversation, it’s such a good thing for your and me too.

Love Thomas

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I just got in from watching the stars and thier play for the last 3 hours. Amazing that you could stay busy so long with a cheap little pair of binuculars. I will get a telescope soon.

Hey this is what was read cool about tonight that I have never seen before and I will look it up to see what the alignments were. I could go on and on about every cool detail, but it wouldn't be the same. This (procession, close observation for a continued amount of time really bonds you somehow. I really have grown to believe to some degree there is interaction. Well tonights main players consited of two stars, which made thier way to the proper position and there were three vertical stars in between them. The two stars came from different directions and they didn't just end up there by the "as the world turns" practice. No, they actually procedeed to take their positions and dance towards each other, but not to closely. There is a lot of lightings and dimming that goes on two. I wonder how it is all so precisely determined and yet isn't completely fixed. Each star is alive and has it's personality.

Well on to how you seem to be bogged down by the potential inability or how to's when it comes to survival. Naturally have as many things ready for emergency stastached in the closet, but other than that i lay a double edged sword kind of game, on one hand I don't really think I will gave to prepare so much cause I read Steven Kin's" book the satand and it taught be that what is need to be
z
zi hsn yhind yo etk

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Morethan1, your profile shows you as banned, are you able to post?

For those of you who read that last post I made on this thread let me lay it out for you...................I was falling asleep at the keyboard and the next morning I saw the post and made it a draft, and it showed up anyway and won't let me delete it!

Warning to fellow members.

Don't post while sleeping! hahaha

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Everything you have just said is false and as I see it you are some nobody in the world who feels a lack of importance in your actual life and therefore resorts to posting on forums such as this so others such as yourself will respond to your imaginative statements and give you a feeling of power and worth. If by some incredible chance of events your were some member of an all-knowing, all-controling bloodline, why would your first choice to disclose such "important" knowledge, as you have described it, to your "slaves" be through means of a low-visited forum and not through some source where the general masses of the world would be able to inquire as to your existence and purpose. If you do exist and are telling the truth I challenge you to prove it, because all of your predictions are vague and / or have been statistically estimated to occur already. I already know your answer will be no, however it saddens me that such people and such places exist in the world to allow somebody to give themselves a falsified sense of importance rather than forcing them to actually accomplish things in the real world.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hidden Hand, I get this...I do, and it has come in much sharper focus of late. My widsom learning curve is in hyper drive.

I would caution the reader here that there is a trick to the telling of your story, it may just be the way you learned the story, it isn't for me to determine.

I won't call you out on it, because I know why you are doing it...

This post is the first time that I have ever interacted with an admitted member of the family, and opposite polarity...

There is great freedom in not fearing your bloodline. I have love and no judgement for any being that inhabits this planet.

I am here to be of service to those that want to wake to their truth but don't even know how to understand perceived reality...

Does anyone in the family bloodline ever switch to the mission of as you call it, Yahweh's group of soul creations from the positive polarity?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I would like to ask you a question

If your still around.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, I did not expect to spend 2 hours doing this today. Very cool....

HH made some wonderful points. She/He is obviously in the know. And quite correct.

Some of the posts from some of you regular DisInfo agents are quite amusing. Are you really that asleep?

It is very hard to awaken - the most painful experience in the world - physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

And the FEAR - is incredible. And I spread a LOT of fear in my awakening. I need to remedy that.

But, once you understand The Game - it is absolutely wonderful!

Peace to you all!

PT = Perpetual Traveler

Come and play the Game:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Oops:

www.youtube.com...

Come and play the Game:

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>