It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Something i have learnt in all this is that as long as the writer is human, his 'authority', proclaimed or otherwise will be relative, and certainly not infalliable.
So its best to do away with that expectation when reading complex religious and philosophical works, whose authors themselves admit that the words fall short of what they are trying to express anyway.

Your forum name is interesting, its exactly what i am,
and have no intentions of getting any higher, lol.

Im not sure what you mean when you imply once a mason, always a mason, but as far as im concerned, im first a human being, and my contract is with my divine creator,and no one else, and i bend my knee to no government and certainly not masonry,lol.
Symbolically speaking, or course.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

The problem is that Albert Pike never wrote it, so its not a question of whether its correct - it never happened. The "world war" letter was a hoax and a rumor spread by anti-masons. He did write Morals and Dogma, which is his interpretation of the Scottish Rite degrees, and is no one else's interpretation.

You completely missed what I stated. Unless you formally demit from a lodge, you will always be an EA. In some states there is no demiting to do because EA's were never members of the lodge to begin with. I have no idea what you think I meant.

The forum name is sarcasm. There is no such thing as a low level mason, or mid level mason, or high level mason. Its a conspiracy fantasy created by those who really WANT such things to exist, but they do not. All masons of the 3rd degree are on the same level, and there is no higher degree than the 3rd. Other degrees are optional and do not confer rank or authority - a Knight Templar of the York Rite or Inspector General Honorary of the Scottish Rite have just as much authority as a Master Mason.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

You have lots of work to do to catch up. I have never read about nor heard about any of these families. Most intriguing! I will make an effort to learn more in time. But for now, I am but a humble healer. All of my attention is going into that as it will be needed greatly very soon. I understand that I've always been a healer. I just can't do it as people do (for the most part) nowadays. Hands work so much better.

@CosmicEgg Sorry for delay but I'm not very familiar with ATS.
Seems that I can't use m2m before posting 20 messages.
So I answer here.
We are Warriors and Philosophers.
Our role in the game is to counter-balance the scale.
So in the illusion of the duality we are the "good ones".
Healers like you are very important.
keep in mind that you play a role in a game, no heal exists outside the One.
Nevertheless you need to play it, following the law of Dharma (duty).
this is the difference between what we call the Big Holy war and the Little Holy war.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Fenice999]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
i cant believe they let the sun of a gun get all this out to so many. though the filtering processe of individual consiuosness is quite remarkble and those requiring the info most certainly will have recieved it. to those who havent here is a handy link.

home.comcast.net...

and to the rest of you love ya

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
reply to
And, to be honest, if you had a favorable opinion of me I would be horrified. Given what I have read of your posts and that I have never seen you contribute anything of value anywhere on this board, your favorable opinion would mean I am doing something wrong. I am here to deny ignorance, not embrace it as you have done.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

I see you have been a member for less than two months, I am not too concerned with your assesment of my posting style.

I stand by the truth that I have added much, much more to the community here than you have or will. If you read the opening post you would have had the manners and respected the OP's opening post to respect his wishes for this/his thread. But you insisted on showing off instead.

To remain open and ponder information that doesn't fit your mindset does not qualify as ignorance, quite the opposiite my friend. May you day be wonderful and your inner cynic be still for the day. Ignorance IMO is shutting out information that doesn't fit your preconcieved ideas!

What have I added to the board? Daily observations and experiences of this changing world we live in. YOu never know when you may share something that another was experiencing and felt all alone in. There is power in numbers. Rethink the words
eny Ignorance" If you really wanna nit pic a member in high standing made a thread many years ago titled "They gave me Cancer" You didn't have the Kahuna's to rip that apart now did you?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

On another note, this thread was posted in the gray area where people can come and post things that people like you may not want to visit.

Proof isn't the anti-thesis of ignorance, my friend.

This forum was designed to keep people like you from making fun of those with extrodinary claims. If you don't like the subjects discusssed here you may shop some other forums more to your liking.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Thank you again for your tremendous display of embracing ignorance and confirming my previous thoughts. You give praise and defend someone who claims to be an agent of Lucifer himself without proof and who posted just to tell us his special story, and then tell me that I must not know what I'm talking about because I've only been posting for two months. Your taking hypocrisy to a new level. Or perhaps you were the OP? Sock puppetry? Given your inconsistencies, the evidence is quite suspicious.

This forum was created to stop the numerous postings of "I have a special story" on the skunk works forum. It was not created so that people could post whatever they want and not be questioned or analyzed critically. If you are embracing ignorance at such a level that you think asking for proof for absurd claims is "making fun of someone," than I just must thank you again for confirming everything I've said so far.

To believe in extraordinary claims without extraordinary evidence is the height of ignorance. To get angry and hate those who ask for evidence in such circumstance just raises the bar to an even higher, more ignorance filled, level. Don't like it? I don't care. I'm not here to make you happy and to confirm your worldview.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Perhaps the OP wasn't actually a member of a longtime bloodline, but instead wanted to get out certain information to make us think or even do some research of our own into the subject at hand.

At times it serves a purpose to read between the lines, but obviously you take everything literally rather than symbolically.

Just go back to your safe little world that is mandated for you and you will be fine.

Again, my biggest beef with you is that you disrespected the wishes that the OP laid out in his first post.

Arrogance seems to be your defining factor, worse than ignorance IMO.

I never once said I swallowed hook line and sinker everything the OP posted, but his words have been a catalyst for more research on my part?

Ever heard of the Brotherhood of the Snake, or the Shemsu Hor? Great reading............

Of course you probably believe we evolved from apes!

[edit on 29-10-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Well it's kind of funny... H_H knew (or pretended to know) the secrets of the universe, but not the secrets of the correct usage of either "it's" (= it is) or "its" (used where inserting "it is" for "it's" makes no sense.).

He (assuming he's a 'he') made clear that English wasn't his first language. I think those minor errors would be more than acceptable for an intelligent person speaking a secondary language.

Originally posted by reconpilot
Yes ,you have a very good point . We refuse to take these retards seriously too. But a lot of humans DO take them seriously.

And equally, should we take you seriously, without proof? Don't get me wrong, I'm not against you and I feel your contributions could be useful, but I see no reason to mistrust H_H any more than the other people who have bowled into this thread making big claims.

I am here to deny ignorance, not embrace it as you have done.

No, you're here to derail this thread by any means necessary. 'Denying ignorance' does NOT mean making other people's minds up for them! It means sifting through all the info and seeking the truth based upon your intuition. You have not done this! You have tried to prevent people the opportunity of sifting through the info for themselves and forming an opinion on whether the information therein is genuine or not. By doing this, you are actually propagating ignorance, not denying it. 'Denying ignorance' is not some Sheriff's Badge that entitles you to think for everyone and disrupt discussions where you see fit.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Bravo, for expressing what I wan't able to put in words.

It is people like you that make ATS great!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
A great thread with a lot of truth but you don't catch flies with just viniger . He is a channel although he is not channeling what he clams to be channeling. The problem with ALL channel is that they have not got much control over which beings they bring in. I must admit it was kind of interesting to find one not claiming to be the christ or some acsended master.

My main point of disagreement with the information he channeled was when asked the question, if there was a way to transmute Karma. He said know. It is my understanding that Karma can be transmute d through forgiveness. If you are a creator and you attract things, people and events to you as a reflection of what you belief on a subconscious level then there is no one to forgive but yourself. Each, shall we call them negative experience affords us the opportunity to turn within and heal ourselves releasing the thought pattern that created the event.

Maybe it was the same being coming through H_H as through the channel of The Ra Material. Channels are capable of bringing through a lot of imformation and they all have to build a mental frame work to try to house the infinite non material universe as they perceive it. That is where one of the problems begins. An infinite thing cannot be expressed on a finite mental level. The second problem is that finding a perfectly clear channel is imposible therefore there is always going to be distortions and non truth.

I have worked with and observed channel for the last 40 years and found many to be quite interesting and some very emotionally uplifting to the point where one is overcome with bliss and sees visions. But you must remember it is you who must heal you, no one can do it for you. Your salvation is not outside of yourself and we are all going home. For we can not leave part of ourself behind. Best regauds S&S

[edit on 29-10-2008 by rken2]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

There are a multitude of unanswered questions and flaws to what HH has written, although as with every careful deception wisdom can allow the discernment of certain universal truths - truths that need to be addressed to give an air of credibility to any deception.

Even if everything that exists under the universal umbrella of creation exists for a purpose and as such at some point we can observe that 'right' and 'wrong' are dualities caused by a limited state of perception in this existence we have the freedom of choice to choose the path towards light and ascension and this we must never forget.

That the coming translation is being referred to as a harvest implies a consumption of that which is harvested. Since the soul is energy and energy can be consumed wisdom minds would observe that only the path towards the light, through sureness, love, peace and beauty is the true path to follow and all else is another form of illusion or deception to distract you from this path and your potentiality, even through the subtle acceptance of the actions of those who are here to serve purposes that lead us away from the light.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Thank you! But honestly, you put my feelings into words very well yourself, hence a couple of stars from me. It is not the fact that LowLevelMason finds this thread laughable, but that he/she cannot accept that other people have reached their own conclusions. And you're right, if ATS has a point, surely it is to be a haven for open-minded speculation. If we all closed our minds in an instant, we'd never have questioned 9/11, among other things.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
If not for many in humanity awakening this could well be the case.S&S

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
*****Post removed without comment.*****

[edit on 10/29/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Actually its more like I pity people like you who think there is anything such as a low level mason (or high level mason, or mid level mason). Never has been, never will be - all masons have the same power and authority over each other, and officers are elected for 1 year terms only. Sorry, no religion or politics in freemasonry. Never has been. Was a interesting rant though.
Not quite true. LBJ died an Entered Apprentice. He was a low level Mason, never receiving the rights, lights & benefits of a Master Mason. There you have it... an honest to god Low Level Mason as the Commander in Chief. Think of what that says about the rest of us who finished our 3rd degree!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't mean to be a negative influence but If this concerns all humanity why is this Q&A only in english?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Or perhaps he was hoaxing and you don't like that anyone would care to ask for evidence of such extraordinary claims? I find it funny that you are attacking the person who asks for evidence and praising the OP in this case - your anger is directed at the wrong person.

I'm not here to follow peoples pre-set rules in their own posts unless they are moderators. The OP set up his own little "rules" to try to minimize any requests for evidence. Sorry, not going to happen. If you wish to embrace ignorance by doing such, feel free to do so. I will not.

reply to post by Cythraul

Denying ignorance is not believing in everything you read, and then getting angry and frothing at the mouth whenever someone doesn't confirm your extraordinarily fantastical world view. All you have done is try to shut up whoever disagrees, and I am sorry that I don't play along with you. I simply will not follow your lead and embrace ignorance.

My favorite part is that by asking for proof this is now "disrupting discussions" - my, ATS HAS sunk to a new low!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread indeed! Too bad I missed the whole sessions, and didn't have a chance to post my question here. Most of the information HH provided are very enlightening, especially this :

Remember this, everytime one of these beautiful Souls 'mistreats' you as a part of their storyline. They're just playing their part, like any good actor does whilst on stage. Be thankful to them for their Sacrifice, and learn the lessons they are bringing to you.

To HH, wherever you are..thanks for your sharing your time and wisdom, namaste.

Ishtar

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
*****Post removed without comment.*****

[edit on 10/29/2008 by JoshNorton]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join