It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

I have seen this image. Who speaks to me with my own voice?!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hello Hidden Hand,

I must concede to appreciation of your style and maturity in this thread. I do have a question, as follows:

The Supreme World Council, who you said decide the timing of events: on what basis, as far as you know, do they base the chosen timing scenarios they come up with?

This question having been posed, I would also ask you to consider the following ruminations on the whole STO vs STS paradigm; thereupon I would be appreciative of any commentary or response thereto that you have. It is an area of inquiry which I am currently delving into and seek input:

The whole STS (Service To Self) vs STO (Service To Others) classification does, I think, invite closer examination. Namely because the logical progression of the classifications themselves appear, to my mind at least, to reveal that there is, in reality, no such thing as STS VS STO. Why? Because in fact the ultimate service to self is to progress, thereby grow in insight, power and freedom, thereby be a lot happier, more fulfilled and more self-actualized. That is to say, first you must work on yourself, find out who you are, what you came here to do, what your purpose is. Then you must work on yourself some more so that you have the actual abilities and powers necessary to do what you are here to do. For example, if you’re here to come up with Unified Field Theory, you can’t do that till you can think clearly and accurately enough and until you have a good command of the various mathematical tools necessary. Similarly, if you’re here to win a gold medal in the Olympics, you can’t do so till you’re fast, fit and strong enough. Now, these examples aren’t really what I’m talking about here, they just serve to illustrate the idea that you can’t do what you came here to do until you’ve developed yourself to the extent that you are actually able to do it.

What I’m really talking about here, of course, is Spirit Purpose. Each and every individual came into incarnation to fulfil a particular Spirit Purpose, to accomplish a specific task. And that Spirit Purpose is your deepest desire in life, and what all your being, all your incarnations, and all your experiences point to. What they all lead you towards fulfilling. And the thing is that by realizing, accepting, living and fulfilling that *personal* desire is your purpose in the scheme of things fulfilled and do you serve all others and indeed the creation as a whole best.

So, you serve others through serving your Self. Though, of course, your Self refers not to your ego personality so much as to your Spirit. That having been said, in order to practically set about fulfilling your Spirit Purpose from this world, your ego personality and your Spirit have to become as one, or at least to align and both point in the same direction.
And also, of course, through so doing you are serving others not so much as a whole load of individuated ego personalities but as a whole load of Spirits, of multi-dimensional beings whose true interests and ends go way, *way* beyond what most people on earth would currently view as the summit of all their desires.

The point here is that you do NOT best serve others by seeking, first and foremost, to serve them. First and foremost your focus should be your own self, the development, awakening and increased manifested power of your own self. You are here to do what YOU are here to do and everybody else is also, in their turn, here to do what THEY are here to do. And you do not serve another’s interests by seeking to carry their burden for them.

And further, you need to grow and develop as a person to actually have something of worth and value to give to others. And the more you grow, the more you develop, the more that you have which is of worth and value to give to others.

The point of this conclusion would be the disruption of polarity.

Best Regards,
Aiki-Mei (Japanese involvement, to be honestly clear about my sourcing).

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Helioflorae

Well if Denial has a name you just put yours to it . I am lost for words with people who refuse to see the obvious because they prefer empty saccharin promises from condescending wind bags like HH .

Like I said before , if it was your children taken and held hostage and you powerless to help ,YOUR life would become an agonising hell.

This is how the dark side works. They abduct , pervert ,torture and destroy everything you love to make you bow to their rule. At the moment they are crashing the world economy to make you debt slaves . Is that hurting YOU yet ?.If not ,it soon will .

Its called hostage taking . HH is a hostage by his own admision !

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Whether or not HH is truly of the NWO, the Gnostic Luciferian doctrine is the underlying cult of the power elite. Sympathise with them at your peril. Godspeed in eradicating the filth reconpilot.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Someone comes to ATS to pull a hoax for a few days and tells us all that he is working for Lucifer with royal bloodlines in a plot for Luciferian world domination.

And people take him seriously. Without one evidence or proof.

Oh my.

Things on ATS have gotten worse than I thought.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Hello shar chi , long time no see !

How are you doing these days ?

Yes when I see tools like HH posting drivel like this I smell desperation anger and FEAR . Because a lot of their best laid plans are not panning out to well and the machine is failing to completely pacify the people as it was supposed to.

Personally I suspect that HH is not actually 'of the blood' but a lower order poodle . A well whiped in cur who rolls over real quick when his master kicks him in the arse .

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

What are your proposals? This is time where everyone can criticize and complain but almost no one can offer or suggest anything constructive.

What would be your steps to calm yourself and achieve what you want? Do you know exactly what you want?

Maybe I don't understand something or don't know your story, anyway I'm in peace with you.

What I have noticed from HH is that, keeping in mind words about "thoughts are creative", he begins to tell stories (so called prophesies) and we, by thinking about it or just considering them, allowing it to happen in our subconscious. Do I miss something here? But how does he speak about their game "we are always winning".

=> So, may we conclude that HH wanted us (implicitly) to help him materialize reality that he wants?

That's the only questions I have for now.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
Someone comes to ATS to pull a hoax for a few days and tells us all that he is working for Lucifer with royal bloodlines in a plot for Luciferian world domination.

And people take him seriously. Without one evidence of proof.

Oh my.

And he could be lying yet he could be dropping pearls of wisdom.

On the other hand I have read all of your posts on this thread and you have added nothing of value. In light of that i would say it is your type of gibberish that makes ats less than it could be.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well it's kind of funny... H_H knew (or pretended to know) the secrets of the universe, but not the secrets of the correct usage of either "it's" (= it is) or "its" (used where inserting "it is" for "it's" makes no sense.).

Also, his "I love you all, but when I leave here I'll be a negative bastard again!" didn't ring true to me.

Anyway, he offered some interesting food for thought, so all in all, thanks H_H. :-)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

And people take him seriously. Without one evidence of proof.

Oh my.

Yes ,you have a very good point . We refuse to take these retards seriously too. But a lot of humans DO take them seriously . The end results you are seeing unfold under your masonic nose.

Taking the piss out of tyrants is my favourite hobby .

But the proof is not in ATS and never has been . This is where we come to dialogue about the PROOF we SEE everyday, out there.

The fact that masons buy into the same half baked religious crap that everybody else does is half the reason this planets going to Hell.

Religion ,new age fluff , whatever you call it, IS A VIRUS, that contaminates peoples minds and renders them fearfull and thus easy to manipulate .Thats all HH is trying to do here .Its laughable and yet for the people who get sucked in to it ,its poison.

All religion is a hoax , but the people who buy in to it do so because they feel strength in numbers . And in numbers ,retards like HH can become a powerfull and dangerous force .

A bit like that retard BUSH . And that myth JESUS .

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

What are your proposals? This is time where everyone can criticize and complain but almost no one can offer or suggest anything constructive.

What would be your steps to calm yourself and achieve what you want? Do you know exactly what you want?

Maybe I don't understand something or don't know your story, anyway I'm in peace with you.

What I have noticed from HH is that, keeping in mind words about "thoughts are creative", he begins to tell stories (so called prophesies) and we, by thinking about it or just considering them, allowing it to happen in our subconscious. Do I miss something here? But how does he speak about their game "we are always winning".

=> So, may we conclude that HH wanted us (implicitly) to help him materialize reality that he wants?

That's the only questions I have for now.

Okay ,good questions .

Look up Ramtha.com and you will find all the 'proof' you need that these people are selling the idea that you can 'manifest' anything you want out of thin air ,just by creating it in your mind !

Its called the lazy mans aproach to life by selling pyramid schemes to anyone stupid enough to buy in to it .
And it works , for those at the top of the pyramid. Everyone else gets screwed !
I cant put it any plainer than that .

The reserve bank is a pyramid scam . hell its even got a pyramid on the notes to let you know you are about to get screwed !

Now of course the MOST important thing about screwing people is maintaining the myth to your self and THEM ,that you are 'winning'.
The moment confidence in the scam drops, the scam collapses .
Thats why they call it a confidence trick.

Thats whats happening now. Thats why weazels like hidden hand are forced to BLUFF , because their hand is dead . They will not win the last game of poker , they know it , but they dare not admit it .

its the same with the stock market , RIGHT NOW .

Enki always plays for the highest stakes , he engineers disasters to win big. The last bond film was all about him !

WE ARE the 007's who stop him .

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Right, because someone has decided to hoax ATS and hes really here to drop secret pearls of wisdom. Because the best way to do this is to construct an elaborate hoax full of lies to a board that has a notable amount of people who will buy anything.

And, to be honest, if you had a favorable opinion of me I would be horrified. Given what I have read of your posts and that I have never seen you contribute anything of value anywhere on this board, your favorable opinion would mean I am doing something wrong. I am here to deny ignorance, not embrace it as you have done.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I honestly have no idea what your frothing at the mouth hatred for George Bush and religion has anything to do with freemasonry? Seriously, its not a part of the fraternity.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ok, guys, listen very carefully, the theory or "system" hidden hand talked about are borrowed from hindu philosophy, but he mixes it with terms from jewish and christian religions as well.

Basically, life is a journey, and throughout this journey we go through different emotions, like peace, happiness, sorrow, suffering, loss, etc., Now, suffering is part of life just as much as happiness is, and alot of times our suffering seems very unjust to us. So, to give an explanation of the unjust suffering we go through and to keep hope and faith alive in our lives, religion gives us an explanation of the bad experience, it gives you a theory, so you can say, oh i get it now, these bad things happened to me because i deserved them. lol, seriously that's what he's really saying, which he's borrowing from hindu philosophy. Basically the "bhagwat geeta" says that everything is based on karmic law, so if something bad happens to you it's because you're being punished for something bad you did in your past life, or lives. This doesn't make any sense as you don't remember what you did in your past lives, so why should you be punished for it? And who has seen past lives? Where is the proof the reincarnation exists? It's all in these people's imaginations, who believe such crap. And the world is not a prison like he makes it out to be. Why do we believe we are slaves, and all this nonsense about "the best slave is the one who doesn't know he is" what crap. I'm sure if you were born black a couple of hundered years ago and sold for a price you would know what slavery is. We are free men. We live in a democracy. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. We are masters of our own will. Sure there are injustices that happen all the time in a democratic society by corrupt officers, politicians, or holders of other public positions, doesn't mean the whole system it bad. And there is alot we can do to make those corrupted people take responsibility for their wrongful actions but yet choose to stay the victim.

For example, there are numerous websites on the internet that talk about 9/11 being an inside job etc., and to keep the movement going etc., etc., but what's being done about it? nothing! It's just confided to a internet forum or some coffee break discussion, and we just feel good about the fact that we are spreading the truth. What good does that do? What needs to be done is that people need to go out and make a difference, educated, honest people, police officers, lawyers, law makers. I remember a few years back there was such commotion about Bill Clinton and the Lewinsky scandal, and there was this big investigation headed by Ken Star which was trying to lead to the impeachment of Clinton, etc., over what? Over the fact that he lied about getting a blow job? lol. And this 9/11 affair so much bigger then that, thousands of people were killed and wars started and alot of people got rich, and there is tons of evidence to prove who the perpetrators are and yet, nothing is being done?

People, wake up, stop listening to these lunatics like "hidden hand" or "the insider" and start doing something that will really make a difference in your lives and the lives of your children.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I honestly have no idea what your frothing at the mouth hatred for George Bush and religion has anything to do with freemasonry? Seriously, its not a part of the fraternity.

Its obviously a grinding humiliation for you being so low in the order .

I prefer a banana milkshake to a secret handshake myself .

So are you a reptile or not ? hey its not an issue for me .SERIOUSLY.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hi ReconPilot,
I don't want to bug you mate but I was intrigued by your answers on this thread, so I started a separate thread. More than one person on ATSwould like a decent dialogue with you without all these silly flames and disinfo artists you seem to attract. If you've already seen the thread and don't want to reply than please ignore this. I've already posted once so I dnt want to be pushy... All the best.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Actually its more like I pity people like you who think there is anything such as a low level mason (or high level mason, or mid level mason). Never has been, never will be - all masons have the same power and authority over each other, and officers are elected for 1 year terms only. Sorry, no religion or politics in freemasonry. Never has been. Was a interesting rant though.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I will come to my questions at the end of this post, and would really appreciate your take on them, and since this is Wednesday, im hopeful that you will atleast read them.

Reading this i found myself saying this is much more sophisticated than 'revelations of a elite family insider'.
www.scribd.com...

I am a member of the Theosophical Society amongst other things, so many of the ideas about the 'Logos' are very familiar to me, and some of your sentences makes me think you must be knowing about the writings of Alice bailey also, for example
'the 'treatise on cosmic fire'.

i used to be an EA, but i left freemasonry because it just didnt resonate with me. (Im a Hindu, by religion)
I have read Albert Pikes Morals and Dogma, and i especially like the incredible chapter on the 28th degree called 'Knight of the Sun or Prince Adept'.
Why? Because im a Sun-Worshipper,and a Sungazer.

Now, i dont know if you are aware of this particular freemasonic drawing.
I have provided a link to the image pdf file below.
www.scribd.com...
And i quote from the above picture:
"I was once accused by a Freemason of being too simplistic in my interpretation of Mason symbols. This Mason symbolic drawing called, See Light, answers this criticism as it's meaning is K.I.S.S (Keep it simple stupid). We see two seekers searching for the Sun Goddess, one path is full of symbolism and complex ideas, while the other path is clear and leads straight to the Sun Goddess. The highly educated Mason with all this complicated ideas is on a path that leads no-where. While the other seeker is has his eyes fixed firmly on the Sun Goddess and looks no-where-else and his path leads straight to Her."
So, that in a nutshell, is what i feel about freemasonry in general.

Before i get to my questions, i would like to make a few observations.
When you talk about 'sacrifice' and say things like 'we are grateful' thats just plain creepy!
Its like a doctor jekyll and mr hyde moment.

I find it interesting that you mention and are aware about the Logos And Sub-Logos, and you talk about the 'great central Sun', but you say that the elders that you take orders from reside in Saturn.
The lord of the rings!
I find it curious, that since this is a Solar System, and it is very well understood in esoteric and scientific circles,
that the Sun is the ruler and administrator of His System both literally and spiritually. the Logos as His divine heart resides in the Sun, not Saturn, Although Saturn in Hindu Astrology has the role of the Karma dispenser.

Im also curious about what you think about the painting by Goya where Saturn is shown to devour his children.
i think it is symbolic as well as has a basis in reality.

I totally get when you say you are doing this because you love us,
you are the 'agitator' principle, that prompts us to get out of our slumber of 3D reality, but it is a little weird to wrap my mind around that, so i will leave it alone.
Nietzsche said "When you fight with monsters, make sure you dont become one yourself". Although im not calling you a monster, but you definitely are creepy.
Its like Albert Pike, whose writings are of such a high caliber, and then suddenly you come across the fact that he wanted 3 world wars! Its like, whoa, where did that come from?!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by vladmir
I have read Albert Pikes Morals and Dogma, and i especially like the incredible chapter on the 28th degree called 'Knight of the Sun or Prince Adept'.
Why? Because im a Sun-Worshipper,and a Sungazer.

Interesting, so have I. And of course since you have read it you would know that it does not ever state that freemasonry has anything to do with the "Sun Goddess." In any case Pike's interpretations were interesting but not authoritative.

Originally posted by vladmir
Its like Albert Pike, whose writings are of such a high caliber, and then suddenly you come across the fact that he wanted 3 world wars! Its like, whoa, where did that come from?!

No offense, but for a EA (there is no such thing as a former EA, you'll always be an EA) you sure did buy whole sale into anti-masonic propaganda. That "letter" never existed - it was a hoax.

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join