It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hey, Thanks HH for being the catalyst to give us all free will. You're a real sport!
Looks like you're going to have a nice harvest!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KathyT

Interesting, I've been wondering what's been going on in Rome.

Naturally, on the news today in the UK, we've had:

1. A supermodel's pictures at 14 suddenly being exposed, and being made a huge story of.
2. New football managers. Oh, and the inevitable half hour of 'sports news' which isn't really news.
3. Good old Gordon Brown looking terribly haggard. I really feel for him, even though he's a pratt.
4. Some poor British lady in Kabul, being killed, just for trying to be kind and help out there.
5. The terrible weather coming to the UK. Well, it's going to be cold, that's not really terrible after the summer we've had.

It has suddenly struck me, that, in the UK, we don't actually have the faintest idea what is happening in Europe at all. Not a clue.

So, please keep us updated.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KathyT
SANAT from Project Camelot has posted this note there... related to Hidden_Hand's comment about his need to return to Rome. It comes from ABC News.

Quote from SANAT: Did the insider not mention that he went to Rome to do something negative to balance out the positivity of his message? Thought that would be a bit interesting. Wonder what he is doing there. (end quote.)

In one post, he asks someone if he will see them in Malta in the winter.

It will be interesting to see if anything of importance happens in Malta this winter.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CythraulThere will be no H_H cult

I must apologize for coming off heavy handed. I just feel for people and want everyone to be free.

If it wasn't for this... en.wikipedia.org... ... I probably wouldn't feel the need to warn people when I see stuff like this.

Originally posted by Cythraul
Or equally, the ideas found online are corrupted fragments of the concepts H_H has imparted. It's just as likely.

True. It's just that this message is so blatant in twisting reality. He speaks of all these free-will guidelines but 'they' impose on the free-will of humanity on a grand scale. While it's true that the individual can use their enslavement tactics as a catalyst, that is obviously not their intention. And in the game of life intention is everything. Their intention is simply to enslave others for self gain.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I had asked the OP early on if the "Family" was of the genre' of the Brotherhood of the Snake. Since that question wasn't answered I googled "Ra + brotherhood of the snake" and came up with this from another site.

Please excuse me for dropping in on your discussion but I would like toshare same thoughts. First you might recall that one channeled term I have
shared for humans in 3D mode was "the masters of limitation" from Bashar: A
Blue Print for Change. Ironically from where I sit those who are at the
pinnacle of their 3D limitation mastery are those who are absolutely seduced
by the game of materialism. The concern with respect to harvest seems to be
the abyss that materialism takes one. I might add that harvest is a
potential I am happy to entertain but it is also a term that I think might
be fraught with distortion. My awareness isn't good enough yet to quantify
this statement:-)

Note the mention of the Harvest.

To get to the other end of the spectrum (positive polarity) you must To get to the other end of the spectrum (positive polarity) you must
"entertain potential" and initially this means exploring consciousness, this
is not without its traps as long time members here would be fully aware. To
me this is where STO and STS is so important to have a handle on. Judging by
both of your post you have a clear understanding of this. It is interesting
that both of you have also alluded to experiences that indicate far more
than sciences' "5 sense world" in the last couple of months. So to my
statement that it is consciousness that requires exploration. To have love
you need the thought of love or the act of love and an awareness of it.
Hence consciousness. To activate the chakras I know in my own case this has
required conscious intent.

Once again the OP's statements are echoed in this reading.

What is important for both of you is to follow your bliss with a pure intent. Realize that it is well within your capabilities to know rather than
believe. This is what makes an initiate of the law of one. The capstone of
consciousness is the key to your potential and within the ascension archives
are the tools to prove that this is more than the reality perceived in your
or my head.

Once again this is in line with the OP's statement regarding using the tools he has given us.

Information from this source

www.divinecosmos.com...

Another good link

www.lawofone.info...

I haven't done recent research yet, but my understanding of the Brotherhood of the snake is that it is a group of Elders who came out of Atlantis and split into two factions.

If anyone has additional information it would be appreciated~

[edit on 26-10-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cons Piracy
He speaks of all these free-will guidelines but 'they' impose on the free-will of humanity on a grand scale.

Then again, free-will cannot exist in a world where evil does not exist. As H_H put it, humans are naturally good, positive beings and therefore without an outside force (or group of souls) introducing negativity into the world, we human souls would be enslaved by our lack of opportunity to CHOOSE good over evil. I know it seems absolutely insane, but on a spiritual level, we are actually set free by the presence of evil.

...that is, if you believe what H_H was saying.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Another very good link that seems to be in line with what this "family" member was clueing us to.

www.redicecreations.com...

Lam is known to be a link between the star systems of Sirius and Andromeda. Lam is the gateway to the Void. Its number, 71, is that of "NoThing", an apparition.

Lam, as a Great Old One, whose archetype is recognizable in accounts of UFO occupants.

Lam has been invoked to fulfill the work set afoot by Aiwass; as a reflex of Aiwass.

Lam as the transmitter to AL of the vibrations of LA via MA, the key to the Aeon of Maat.

Lam is the occult energy beaming the vibrations of Maat and may proceed from that future aeon.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hidden_hand,why do you hide your hand? Is it cos you've got like,12 fingers on it?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Guess it's back to K-pax for him/her or It.
The local store has reported some missing banana's and apple's.

Is everybody happy now?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been covered, at 19 pages it was hard pressed reading everything.

First of all, Hidden_Hand I greet you with respect and love, thank you for taking the time to provide us with such fascinating and relevant information.

There have been several mentions of "Dec 21 2012" in this thread... I have been doing a bit of research on the Mayan Calendar and everything I have seen/read/heard is actually pointing the culmination of our cycle to October 28th 2011... being that the final cycles "days" will only last 20 earth days, and begin on February 10th 2011. Has this issue been adressed? What was the response?

Namaste my friends,
-Daina

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

SANAT from Project Camelot has posted this note there... related to Hidden_Hand's comment about his need to return to Rome. It comes from ABC News.

Kathy,
Where at Project Camelot's web site is that posted? I could not find it.

Thanks,
J

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

Oh yes ,well played Hidden hand ,well played .

but you did not tell them everything did you ?

you did not tell them you are held captive by the machine and that your souls will be permanently erased if you dont comply with yahwehs demands .

You did not tell them the price you payed when you were seduced by the promise of physical immortality .

No genuinely loving creator would put their children through this hell in order to evolve !

you did not tell them that not everyone in our family sold out the way you did .

You did not tell them the absolute truth about yahweh ,consumer and destroyer of souls . No, that was to close ,TO CLOSE, to the truth wasnt it ?

And now you are coveniantly gone , unable to answer the HARD QUESTIONS .

You stand condemened by those of us who stood and fought while you only considered your own precious souls.

but you are not gone yet are you because you cant escape can you ?

you came here to instill blind faith , confusion and complacency . The usual tricks that enki's pawns play when the final showdown approaches .

So those of you that want to buy in to this crap need to buy a ticket to see Ramtha . It will only cost you a few thousand and your thoughts create your reality so hell ,thats easy right ?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightLightning

Kathy,
Thanks,
J

It's under General Discussions, on a thread titled "Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now. " 4th page.

The reference in H_H's messages about Rome is
"This will really have to be it though. I am truly sorry I cannot reply to the many other heartfelt responses that sadly must remain unanswered. We must be leaving for an important task in Rome, and already I have others here with me imploring me "will you please just shut down that flipping computer and get your things together". They are laughing at how 'involved' I have become in this task of mine. My Father is teasing that I should begin at early 6th Density again to balance my compassion. Anyway, I must finish:"

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

1. Read at least most of H_H's posts before posting something like this. S/he explains himself/herself quite well.

2. *Despite* anything that was ever said on this thread, any thread or anywhere else, why do you think souls can be "crushed" or "destroyed" in the first place?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hidden Hand...

First, a "thank you"...

Had not Lucifer held the focus of the polarity of darkness/negativity, how could we even have a "play"? The play has been great, though also very painful at times. Pain is wonderful for helping us drop the mental/emotional conditioning so we can go beyond the polarities to That... the Self... the One... which is beyond all polarities.

I see now that the light and dark are indeed necessary. Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita is clear that He is both and that there's no play without Him playing both roles.

Despite what happens next, I am pretty hootless. I'm happy (peaceful) either way, as I no longer seek endless pleasure from the world, nor do I seek to avoid pain as I once did. In its place is a deep, abiding peace that can't be perturbed even if the mind waves (chitta) get agitated a bit -- and that peace never changes. I'd say this is the ultimate gift and goal of life, but most will be lost in the play and take a tributary that goes down the path into endless complexity instead of returning to the Ocean of Being that "Is".

Hmm... just realizing that the Goddess Isis has an interesting name -- IsIs. In other words, She "is"... She "is" or... She is "Being". "Is-Is" pronounced "Iz-Iz" can just as well mean, "I am, I am" or "I am that I am." But alas, that may or may not be true. Just a thought there.

So, questions:

1. What is the best service we can perform towards our brothers and sisters at this time?

2. Are you working with Krishna and other Avatars?

3. Can any of this be avoided at this point or are we still pretty much going to hit this head-on?

4. Isn't it all just PERFECT in all its "seeming" imperfection?

5. Are you, as it were, "enlightened" or still prone to "dual-mindedness" as most of us are?

6. Do you have a master teacher in form, or do you follow the guidance of Self alone?

7. Any practical suggestions for next year and coming years? Own gold? Buy food? Plant gardens? Cooperate with the "new" authorities in a certain way? Live alone in the woods? Live in community? Be in a particular line of work?

8. Are your higher leaders in form or not? Are they in a particular area such as the Himalayas or in some ethereal realm? Do they have names we might know from history?

9. Are you related to the "ali'i" of Hawai'i -- the "descendants of the gods" as they are called -- the ancient royal bloodline of Hawai'i, which are said to have descended from the Pleiades and who seeded the Hawaiian language as they seeded the Sanskrit language?

10. Are you the "asuras"? Who are the demons? Who is playing the role of "Devil"?

Sorry if you've answered any of these already. Just getting here and don't have much time to read all this right now.

Thanks very much. Has been a wonderful trip in the mind like the "Back to the Future" ride at Universal Studios.

What I've come to see is that we do not move. We never have. We simply ARE. Appearances of movement are very entertaining and convincing.

God is all. I am, I am, I am...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightLightning

Kathy,
Thanks,
J

It's under General Discussions, on a thread titled "Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now. " 4th page.

Thanks....but I should have been more specific in my question:
- I went to www.ProjectCamelot.org page and didn't see it posted there anywhere on their site.
- It seemed that you may be referring to a Project Camelot forum, but not being aware they even had a forum, I could not find a link to one anywhere.
- THEN, I found the forum link hidden in plain view as a graphic image link, (rather than any kind of a menu link)...duh.
.....feeling a bit clueless......

Thanks!
J

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Clearly people are replying without reading all, or even most of the thread. I'd like to try and save people wasting their time, so:

***HIDDEN_HAND HAS STOPPED ANSWERING QUESTIONS AS OF LAST FRIDAY. NO NEW QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED***

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

i saw a video about atlantis and the brotherhood of the snake. one split was the blue priests and the other was the red. (red china --the dragon symbology)

i think this is the right one.
wiki- legend of atlantis videos

the documentary is on google videos

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

Oh yes ,well played Hidden hand ,well played .

but you did not tell them everything did you ?

reconpilot,

I would like to know more about the questions in this post. Can you give me a book title or a web site that can answer the questions you have asked HH?

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
what's glaring out at if if you were to follow this ideology is the percentages.
ok. we are going to be judged by our services to self or others. if we are 51% STO then we make it though an eon of reincarnations to the "other side" -where we will meet a piece of everyone else, BTW.

on the other hand if we are 51% service to self, then we get the 4th dimension negative.

now for the others, who only experience a "brief oneness" with the creator are the ones who are neither hot nor cold. they must be unfortunate enough to be an exact 50% STS and 50% STO. how unfortunate to have to repeat the cycle and just "stay here"

what is dangerous, is the complacency that this ideology fosters.

oh. it's ok if we rape and pillage your planet. it's meant to be. the infinite creator wants it that way. oh yeah and we created religions to keep you complacent. so. here's another one. fox guarding the henhouse. i have seen a lot of websites and insiders like this, trying to get the populace to "join the illuminati" or something along these lines. maybe if this is real. the hand is becoming unhidden, because they know they are not as powerful as "we the people" think before it is too late.

my guess is that in 2012, we will all be here--part of the 50/50 split--left talking with the "illusion" of those who transcended one way or another. guilty of our own thought crimes, what we did in a past lifetime, etc.

"gee hunny. the jack booted thugs just drug away our neighbor last night. Oh. dont worry baby doll, the infinite wise ones are just insuring that our neighbor is getting his karma balanced. they just aren't the wonderful soulful walk in wandering spiritual lighted and illuminated spiritual beings that we are. i can't wait to meet these beayutiful enforcers on the other side. gee what a laugh we will have. hey, and our neighbors will be there too! and what a hoot to see them smiling about it all. isn't the cosmos wonderful?

what we need to do is reverse the pyramid. turn it upside down-i say. the hell with hierarchal control systems and merit oriented advance. let's put our "collective conscience" on something like free energy and communal living. where is the promise of technology?

with the right technologies in the hands of the populace-- we can laugh at all of the socio-psychopaths.

energy shield for a strong community. who needs government or corporations. take away the ability to produce the wrong technologies. ie.. nuclear. who would need it, if everyone could get beyond Maslows survival mode?

pardon the rant here in advance _javascript:icon('
')

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join