It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KathyT

Thanks from me too! Have saved it as well.

I think I'll need to read it all through from the beginning again to try and make sense of it all.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
There is an AWFUL lot to digest among Hidden Hand's responses. I'm considering taking some time to write an article collating the key points - a kind of summary with commentary. I feel that this is something many people would benefit from reading but be put off of doing so by the sheer length. If I do this, I'll come back to thread and put up a link.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi Everyone and Hi Hidden Hand.

First, I want to thank you for your time and your disposition. I still discern what you have told here and I learned. Thank you for this.

Second, I respect all that Exist. I sense you do the same, it's a sign for me.

Here is my questions: Considering we are "quarantine" on a "prison" planet, we must be somewhat "outlaws". What have we done in the past? Were we warriors of some sort? We had to be "quarantine" for our acts of destruction? Why are we "quarantine"?

Namaste, Loregaba

P.S.: Now, for the people who think it's a hoax. Ask a question you already know the answer. After three attempt, you should be able to discern what you are doubting.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Loregaba]

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Loregaba]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't know much. I'm not anywhere close to as brilliant as some of the people who post here on ATS. I'm your average Joe/Joanne and honestly I don't know what to think. There were elements of Hidden Hand's posts that resonated with me because I live my life trying to see the good in all people; trying to lift people up and having them realize that life is better with them here, now, at this moment in time. I try to get folks to realize the enormous difference that they make daily in someone's life with their actions, their words and their love. I see where this ties in with what Hidden Hand was saying.

I'm struggling, however, with the fact that this same person and his "family" are hell bent on bringing about negativity, violence, destruction, famine, separatism, disharmony amongst us. He explains it away conveniently enough by stating it's a contractual obligation that they must fulfill and that OUR CREATOR allowed this to happen but in the end it's still evilness and not of OUR CREATOR (GOD). We can't forget this despite his elegant use of prose and his developing fondness for us.

Let's not be so quick to embrace those that are telling us the things that we want to hear. Pray for his? Yes. Ask our creator for an intercession on his behalf? Yes. But we can't afford to go blindly believing every Tom, Dick and Hidden Hand that comes along these days, especially in these times that we are living in. Our souls would be a price too high to pay.

That is all. - L2L

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
yep as I thought he can't fit everything in his "mental construction" without creating a contradiction... yet another psyop... (=mixing truth with false/mis information and in the end the real info gets twisted)

[edit on 25-10-2008 by houman]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
double post!

[edit on 25/10/2008 by agent violet]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am willing to bet that as of yesterday (October 24th 2008) Hidden_Hand/Hidden-Hand stopped using these monikers to sign in. However I do believe that he, as of today (October 25th 2008) is signing in using a different moniker, in which he is monitoring/viewing the outcome of this thread.

I do not believe that he just 'stopped' and dropped everything and left.

No. I believe he is still monitoring the outcome and progression of this thread, although I do not believe that he is foolish enough to contribute again, after he put so much emphasis on having to leave as of Friday(yesterday).

Rather he is just watching from behind the scenes, or so I believe. This 'new account' that he is using I speculate will have no posts, and no threads made, it is just for watching/viewing/seeing the responses in this/'his' thread. Afterall, who makes a play or movie and doesn't stick around to see the crowd's reaction, or see the reviews of it.

edit to add: This is why, I believe, he wanted everyone to reserve their commentary and judgement until the end. This tactic is/was set-up in the beginning so as to assure himself in being able to 'watch' this thread behind the scenes, when everyone else thinks that he 'left'.

[edit on 25/10/2008 by agent violet]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So help me out before the harvest please.

Where is here and how do I get to there?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Interesting, HH states that he is of Lucifer and is here to destroy us all. There are two possible scenerios. Either HH is a hoax, or he is Satan.

It is fascinating to see so many anxious to bow to this eloquent and beautiful speaking evil (whether hoax or not) who boldly states that he is here to destroy them. I had always wondered how Satan was able to fool Eve. This thread has been very interesting to say the least.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is a question worth asking.. have you heard, in any place, of a large and important wedding to take place within the coming months? Some synchronicities point to it.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Live2Love

Despite everything that H_H has said on this thread - and I've now read the whole thread through - why do you seem to be of the disposition that this thing you call "evil" and the things you connect to it are solely and *purely* bad things? You obviously haven't read the entire thread either, or even everything H_H has posted for that matter, but only bits and pieces of it.

An unfortunate amount of people seem to be doing this and then posting their criticism, which often has faulty, misunderstood and/or completely fabricated elements to it. Fortunately there are people to point out these mistakes and misleadings. Many thanks to all of you who have

Anyway, this is the part of your post that pushed me to write this the most:

I'm struggling, however, with the fact that this same person and his "family" are hell bent on bringing about negativity, violence, destruction, famine, separatism, disharmony amongst us. He explains it away conveniently enough by stating it's a contractual obligation that they must fulfill and that OUR CREATOR allowed this to happen but in the end it's still evilness and not of OUR CREATOR (GOD). We can't forget this despite his elegant use of prose and his developing fondness for us.

I already pointed out my feelings on your procalamation that the things you listed ("negativity, violence, destruction" etc.) are all "evil". Now I want to point out that I'm not fond of those things either and wish that no one should ever come across them.

But getting to the point to what I actually want to say now. You say that "evilness [is] not of OUR CREATOR (GOD)", to loosely quote your words. However, if everything in existance (and not in existance) is of our Creator - or God, as you put it - then how would or could Evil be of any exeption? Wouldn't Evil be just as much of our Creator as Good is?

I think it's awfully naïve to think of negative things as being ultimately bad things. They're as much a part of the equation of life positive things. The two opposites combined power the dynamo of our lives, so to speak, and give us challenges.

Oh and also the power to choose things for our selves. We have the power of *choice* to decide between "good" and "evil", positive and negative, and therefor we have free will. That was one of the things that made the most sense to me that H_H had to say.

And the Myth of Creation he provided doesn't have to be taken literally, but rather, if you so please, as an analogy (or something. The actual word escapes me) of the principle of free will. If you think about it, it also explains why we have "Good" and "Evil".

Thanks to H_H for and awesome thread! What he said truly resonated with me, and his answer to a particular poster convinced me of his authenicity.

Whatever "evil deeds" he gets up to from here on, I hope he does them properly so the rest of us can show him - and anyone else involved - what we're made of

With the power of love!

[Edited for fixing grammer]

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Helioflorae]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

It's a possibility. You could ask someone of the crew if they are willing to check it out if you really think that is the case. Bit there is always the possibility they check it out and see something strange that could corroborate his claim being from 'off the grid' or at least that he has not returned. Would you be willing (or able) to change your view if that is the case?

At least this topic is a good read and will deepen knowledge for a lot of people with the pointers he has given ( Ra material for example). And again, if he is a hoaxer he did a hell of a job for so little 'real life' result.

Why not agree that him being a hoaxer is an unknown and no matter how many suspicions are thrown in it will make it a known at this point. Read the message and research that instead of trying to kill the messenger with unfounded suspicions (unfounded as in we cannot know because the internet has a myriad of ways to disguise a persons whereabouts)

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Harman]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

However, supposing he really is what he claims to be, it wouldn't be plagirising. It would merely be confirmation that 85% - 90% of the Ra material is true, depending on what percentage of what H_H said is true, and vica versa. I'm just going to say I'm not familiar with the Ra channelings, in case that affects anything.

Some parts of his posts reminded me strongly of certain Gnostic texts, Sethian texts in particular - in fact, the way I found them was quite interesting in it's self. They resonated within me greatly, though not nearly as much as the contents of H_H's posts.

[Edited for clarification]

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Helioflorae]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hidden hand, have you seen the documentary What the Bleep Do We Know?

Also, since you are part of the ruling family why has the CREATOR deemed it necessary to keep such information from the general populace?

What is it that has made this time the time for soul harvesting?

Are you even human in the traditional sense?

Do you enjoy any substances that are banned in the traditional government because of their mind-altering effects?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a divine right to rule over anyone. They only got their power because they were given it. My question to you is who are the forces that destroyed Atlantis? And why do they keep destroying civilizations when a cycle ends? This polarity game is a joke. I question their intentions. And the Human family certainly isn't going to gain anything from this because they will be destroyed. So who is?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Helioflorae

I agree and disagreed with the idea of plagiarism just because ideas are similar is not proof of plagiarims just of similar experiences/knowledge corroborating eachother. Like seperate accounts of OBE describing the same thing.

I was just tryng to give agent violet the option to substantiate the claims instead of accusing him/her of faking the whole thing.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Harman]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Helioflorae

Helioflorae please know that I did read all of his posts and a large portion, as I mentioned earlier, loudly resonated with me as it did with you. I just don't read bits and pieces of any thread that I respond to. I always read everything the OP says before I post so that I'm not repeating things or making the same statement that others may have made.

Naive (and by the way how did you get the two dots above the "i" in Naive? Please let me know. Seriously.) to think of negative things as being ultimately bad things, probably. I can sometimes have a very simplistic/childlike view of the world despite my 45 years of age. This, however, is the first time that I've ever encountered anyone saying that their purpose is to bring about negativity and the fact that I started to like this guy despite his negative bent I guess bothered me so much that I labeled these actions evilness.

My response was an emotional one and you know how those can go. I'm learning as I read more and more on ATS that I have to remove emotion from the equation and be logical, fact driven. My posts are never intended to cause divisiveness as I think it is counterproductive to free flowing exchange of ideas on any thread.

I agree with you wholeheartedly when you say "whatever "evil deeds" he gets up to from here on, I hope he does them properly so the rest of us can show him - and anyone else involved - what we're made of."

I wish Hidden Hand the best and would really like it if he can back. His posts were enlightening to say the least, warm and extremely thought provoking. I wish he could have stayed longer.

All the best to you Helioflorae. I truly appreciate your response to my post as you've got me thinking much deeper about what I originally stated. Thank you for that. It's never to late to learn anything.

Be well. - Live2Love

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've read all his answers as well- and to me (either a hoaxer or not) is trying to give excuses and put a "sweet tone" to the atrocities the masters behind the scences are doing. I do not buy any of his words and his acting of feeling sad to leave and all that
c'mon!! .... He's trying to play with our emotions.

Besides.. what a coincidence that the other times the *window of opportunity has been opened* there are not records of it.

Something smells fishy-I bet this person devoured all the above material named (Ra and others) and spit in here.

But in the tiny probablility he really is a *family member* well... to me he's a snake, a manipulator, trying to seduces us and guiding us to think: "aww- these guys are really not that bad at the end"
"after this game finishes we'll be all merry and laughing together"- WTF? -
If u are one of them (WHICH I DON'T BELIEVE), I hope and (know) that at the very end u'll get what u deserve Hidden:Hand

[edit on 25/10/08 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is absolutely fascinating... this is first time I've actually seen someone source everything into one concise point that doesn't diverge into the cycling natures of speculation. I was beginning to think people were becoming to dense (in the literal sense) to produce this kind of knowledge any longer. I don't honestly care if Hidden_Hand is what they claim to be or not.
What I find interesting is that there was no shying away from certain irritating omissions more typical of those attempting communication in the realm of the 'informed'.
These omissions largely have to do with the nature of the universe and exactly what the "value" of this particular 'world's' creator is. Given the general inclination of humanity to succumb to the chaos resulting from outer saturation in regards to experience, this stream of post by Hidden_Hand makes for very useful speculative avenues generally disregarded for more mundane. It's a great pity we won't likely be hearing from them again.
It will be curious to see if anyone actually has any interest in making practical uses out of this information rather than receiving it with atrophy and paralysis.
There are certain parallels from the stream of posts that relate back to very dismissed suggestions amid the faiths of the world that what gods there are and have been have; that they have yet gods above them and those gods have still again gods above them. Notice also, that this address - if real - was made to humanity of Earth but not extended beyond. This has some frustrations to as it does not allow for analysis into exactly what influences or affluences are being utilized to serve as interactions between those not terrestrial or indeed 'extra'. No suggestion at all is made of 'parallels' races, in any notation. Again, though, the information is thorough, concise, as is necessary to convey the information but no further.
It is mentionable also, that there was some substance to say that their influence should be considered to extend further. To use an allusion from Star Trek... "his strategy suggests two-dimensional thinking." By what thinking do you presume to Know? That may be also very relevant here as it helps to translate what has been posted more efficiently for comprehension. Thinking with one's heart and feelings with one's head, this is Gnosis. This is also helpful as it removes the otherwise dependency on dualistic thinking which is circular but not revealing.
Overall, I'd say the message was very helpful as it again lifts alot of veils that makes interactions and communications with people very irritating as well as taxing. Thus elevating, for however far the influence and however long it will last, some of that for more fluid and meaningful interaction. Overall, there are no movements present are of significant influence to create a meaningful difficulty to any shadow groups. If again, this is a member from one, then it is a pleasant interaction. Whatever the motivate and intentions, good work Hidden_Hand. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join