It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
According to revelations to the Mormon prophet, Joseph Smith, Jesus's BD is April 6th. December 25th was adopted by the Roman Catholic Church from the widespread roman, pagan practice of Saturnalia (around the time of the winter solstice) as it was already an accepted celebration. If you will recall from the Bible, the shepherds were tending their flocks of sheep that had newborns when the angel came to announce his birth. Spring time in the northern hemisphere - not winter.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is one of the best threads i have ever read i thank all of you...Who cares what he was or what he is not.. how did you feel? if you are feeling crap about it all, i suggest you simply pi*s off and stop winding yourself up about it, because in turn you wind other people up, and you know who you are!!

I will not join this forum though, because of the above said ranting people because if i have to endure their insecure rantings all the time, i would alas have to throw my sorry ass off a very tall building naked but before hitting the ground i would blow my brains out with a large gun....

That seems very desperate indeed, but it would be equal to some of the posts on here.

Love and light

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

OK, you started well, H_H, but you've just blown it, your a fake, for sure.

See Ya.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I've now read all the thread Hidden-Hand and have to say it's fascinating really.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by JohnnyG]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyG

It sure is fascinating... I read it thru three times. If it was a hoax, it was a grand and glorious one. I, too, appreciate the fabulous questions posed to H_H, as they pushed the envelope for quite interesting answers and explanations. Kudos from me.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I read 'Window of Opportunity" last night and the information resonated with me. Many questions were answered for me and more revealed to be contemplated on. It seemed to me that "Balrogs" on a personal scale (which act as catalysts for spiritual growth) were also revealed to be acting on a planetary scale. Seems we need the negative to force growth!! I enjoyed the richness of this information and the understandings still to be "mined" from it

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
hahah. His answers had traps in them, like they all provoked the types of feelings he said they need..oddly enough that almost adds credence. I'm inclined to think he's on here cause he's getting desperate, so in turn needs to spread that desperation. Smart guy tho. Or good writer, whichever is apt.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Yo Heyo,
His answers had "traps"? could you be more specific, and give examples?
Do you think there was some sort of subtle psychology going on, or NLP tricks? PLease elaborate...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
hahaha, just like all the other images....so close except for that oooone thing....the op knows what i'm talking about.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

I'm a broad minded person, so i see things in a broad way. I see him say we need a positive mind, yet all his answers provoke negative thoughts. He gives the advice to go one way while steering the other. If indeed his aim is a negative outlook for all, it would be great for his pride to bring them down even further under the guise of enlightenment. There is more in there, that is one example. The way my head works is like i see something tricky like that, my subconscious tells me it's there but i have to look to identify it. sometimes it's like a needle in a haystack. This man might believe everything he says but he has no authority.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

Greetings,
I am extremely saddened and troubles by the recent attacks in Mumbai. What troubles me and saddens me is there are people who are wither completly brainwashed or firmly believe, that killing is the only option left.....so much so that they are ready to ley their lives for it.
I hope you can provide some clarity to the Mumbai and other terrorist attacks

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by andolin
Hidden_Hand;
Thank you for the information you have shared with us. As you will be leaving us this Friday I would be interested in finding verification for other possible sources of information for this knowledge. You have mentioned the "RA" changelings, but I also see similarities in three other sources which have been discussed in this and other forums on the internet. I would appreciate your evaluation of the information coming from these sources in the light of your messages. They are ACIM (A course in Miracles, alledgedled channeled by the Christos), The Edgar Cayce Material (In which the RA entity may have played a part), and the "Terra Papers". Can those of us seeking to continue our understanding of these matters find anything of use from these sources? Also you mentioned 2 prior contacts (1999 and 2003) can you shed some more light and specifics on those sources as I assume they are not to be considered privileged to those who ask? Thank you for your assistance,
Namasté

I read some of those terra papers I believe (I just don't remember if that's what they are called...the story ofa amadon or something?) Either way, the book that i am thinking of (and each page is referred to as a "paper #) worships Jesus as God, claims these betrayers were fooled by satan. It states that many of them may be forgiven. Apparently these demons aren't satisfied witht eh free will of choosing good or bad, but claim that since good is the only way to salvation, that salvation itself is slavery. They are indeed prisoners here but not in the way that HH would have you know. You see, in my opinion, whether or not HH is a fraud or is indeed a ruling class elite family member is irrelevant. Lies and deception are hindered by truth, and the potential for this thread being demonic exists in both scenarios (substitute demonic for untruthful if you must)

[edit on 1-12-2008 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Is it true that you practice mind control over your "subjects"? Are you complicit in the abuse of children? What gives you the right to be rulers? Do you realize you are being used by disincarnate entities?

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yeah great thread, can't believe it's still going.........

but uhhh when was the harvest again??? I really don't feel like going through it again but i'm looking to buy a new agenda for 2009 but if the harvest is before that time then i guess i can skip it......

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I know who you are! You were exposed by the Prophet Enoch (all 108 chapters).

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
We know who you all are already.

1 Enoch 7

1. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

1 Enoch 10

1. Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him: 2. '〈Go to Noah〉 and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. 3. And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.' 4. And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl, and cast him therein. 5. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. 6. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. 8. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azâzêl: to him ascribe all sin.' 9. And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have. 10. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and that each one of them will live five hundred years.' 11. And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjâzâ and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. 12. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. 13. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: 〈and〉 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations. 15. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: ⌈and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth⌉ shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetEnoch

Raguel: The Holy Angel that takes vengeance on the world of the luminaries

Hidden Hand

you are a luminary (illuminati)

im sure you know ruguel

as im sure the name strikes fear into your being

Bible readers might know not who you are

Enoch knew of you...

and we are Nazerines In Yahushua Ha'Moshiach

The Luminaries could NEVER hide Enoch from us forever

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The point of this thread is not to puzzle out who the OP is. It makes no difference. The point is the message. The point is to work toward being the optimal whoever-you-are and ready yourself for the Harvest. If you don't accept at least that much, you have no reason to comment here because the OP is gone and has been for quite a long time.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Good Message. Whether you believe or not it does not matter. The fact is, all that is being said here is love one another. We are all the same. Hate and fear separate us from our true selves. When we see that we are all the same then there is no reason to fight, argue, or deny each others truth because it is our own. Even if that is what the TV portrays as reality it is only because it is what we think. We are in this together. Help each other awaken. Help people see their own light and the light of everyone. It is a hard task, but if it was not we would never grow from it.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

Thank you for the shining voice of reason coming through the fog of disinformation and fear mongering.

Saying that: posts such as this can be a double bluff - in seeing how ridiculous this individual post is we dismiss the real possibilities of games of conspiracy played seriously by those with more money (and self imporance) than sense.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join