It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Firefighters Guide ( The UFO Chapter )

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I heard about it on the history channel show "When UFOs Arrive" What up wit dat?

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paladin327
I heard about it on the history channel show "When UFOs Arrive" What up wit dat?

It was FEMA�s official Firefighters Guide chapter 13 that instructed first responders on what to do if a UFO crashed in a city. It was very specific. Read the first post in this topic, that will give you a good idea about what was said and written.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Now I believe the gov. knowsof ufo's. I used to think people who thought that were wackos.
It says the UFO's have electric fields, strong ones. But don't the TT Brown electrogravitic saucers also have strong electric fields, they are basically a high voltage disc-shaped capacitor, and would produce electrical sparks to ground, like when the manual said "spark discharge". It could also produce electric burns. Maybe the UFO's operate on electrogravitics? Does anyone have more info?
I should do experiments on electrogravitics now that I have a high voltage source.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Time to buy a gun...just in case...

it kinda makes me wonder how far the dutch government goes into ETs...

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This was it, this was disclosure, the 2nd disclosure after 1947 Roswell. They did it back in 1992. This would explain why the disclosure project formed, obviously disgruntled with the delay in disclosure, or they discovered that the shadow government had another agenda. That explains everything. I whole heartedly thank you king

I have been doing research on disclosure, and if what I've read somewhere is right, there will be official disclosure in 2005. Are there any skeptics this time?

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I will ask further.

This government book is the best evidence for the existence of UFO's i've ever seen. I'm curious if you were able to find an original copy of the book.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This thing reads like I wrote it,lol

notice the theme of staying away?

They even said what i say, "if you see a UFO RUN!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I know it reads like Sci-Fi. I can’t get over the government saying that approaching a UFO can cause adverse psychological effects that could induce a hypnotic state. This is the United States government telling emergency personnel these things. How would they know unless they have had contact? I doubt some think tank came up with these things. This is almost proof that the government is hiding knowledge of UFO’s from the people. It’s just unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Personally, I don't feel obligated to make a decision one way or another based on this evidence. It certainly raises the issue and provokes thought, however it can be viewed in different ways.

The "sci-fi" style can be interpreted as meaning that the author reads too much sci-fi. It could also mean that the government wanted to say "be prepared in case" without tipping their hand by saying "be prepared WHEN".
We also have to weight the possibility that this is an act of one man. When you have a Christian president you see a lot of Christian verbage and moral policy; there would be an astounding difference in the tone of a Bush order on stem cells and a Clinton order on stem cells for example. This raises the possibility that a believer in FEMA got this added as a hypothetical because he personally believes and not because the government believes. On the other hand, I think I'd fire a guy who wrote something like that if I didn't know deep down that he was right.

So there are two sides to most aspects of this chapter in the FEMA manual. I believe in UFOs, but not because of this manual specificially. I also think the manual lacks a little in terms of usefulness. If I'd written it it might say something along the lines of:
"If you should encounter aliens in Nazi uniforms fighting reptillians, you should not necessarily let historical prejudices dictate your decision- afterall if the aliens are acting like a past human organization there is a fair bet they are actually on our side."
It's nice that somebody in FEMA tipped his hand for us, but it would be nice to have some specifics- who is friendly, what cute tricks will make them keep me as a pet instead of dissecting me, do I really want to be taken to their leader?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Have any gentlemen/ladies here contacted the original authors regarding the assertions put forward in chapter 13?

If you have, please post your general feelings regarding the integrity of the authors. It would seem their CVs' are quite distinguished. With that in mind one could conclude the authors had/have much to lose because of a high giggle factor generally associated with the subject matter.

However, one must consider the US government sanctioned the inclusion of this enigmatic information, and thus conclude that the probability of such an eventuality taking place took significant precedence over prohibiting subject dissemination.

Your thoughts are respectfully welcomed.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
My husband is a fire chief in NY and has never been instructed in the way of alien confontation, abduction, or abatement. He has inquired to other chiefs and state fire instructors on my request about this subject...None have ever received or given any instruction on this subject...the closest training in this area was "aircraft crash and rescue", "removal of toxic waste or spill" and anti terrorism. In all instances, the mock victims were of human nature.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hmm, just to play devil's advocate for a minute - couldn't the effects the chapter warns against (cars dying, psychological effects, hypnosis, burns, radiation) simply be a compilation of reported effects from UFO witnesses? They may not necessarilly reflect first-hand information, but be compiled from a list of known or suspected effects observed over a number of years.

This seems particularly plausible given the lack of knowledge of this chapter by actual firefighters on this board. Just something to consider before we begin to hail this chapter as the UFO Rosetta Stone.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I, like Kris's husband, am a firefighter (Captain) who has never been trained for responding to such an incident. Further, I have a TF designation (Trainer Facilitator).

While the subject matter may assail general precepts of plausibility it should not entirely negate a possible response senario. There are several well documented cases where firefighters have responded to UFO incidents (google "firefighters and UFOs"). The afore in mind, some of the spurious effects observed/experienced at UFO incidents may have been documented and filed in incident reports. An incident report is to accurately reflect everything that occured during the response.

Again, with the incident reports for UFO responses in hand, one might conclude that those in charge of training may be doing an egregious disservice to those compelled to respond, or worse, those needing help.

I will plumb the thoughts above with those responsible for training in our area and report back.

*Note: I have been less than forthcoming on who I am or where I practice as a firefighter because of the general giggle factor surrounding this topic. This does not mean I will be complacent where the protection of my men or the public is concerned. I have always told my firefighters: "Failing to plan is planning to fail."

Lastly, there is a great deal more going on behind the posts I have made. I will share everything in the coming days and weeks.

As always, your thoughts are respectfully solicited and welcome.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by FEMA]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You guys make me sick!! You guys must be disinformation-agents. You’re saying that this book, or that this chapter does not exist, what a joke.
Your trying to twist things up around here, saying things like my husband has not received such a training, or I have never heard about it. NONSENSE!!! I have the Gosh-damn book in my hands, it's real, believe me it is!! The history channel made a full one hour documentary about this chapter and other contingency plans which the U.S. Government has. They would not embarrass themselves with something that is not true. I'f you don't believe me about this chapter#13, then call any of the high level Ufologists. Call or write Stan Freidman, Leslie keen, Steven Greer, etc. They will tell you, they do research, they know!

Quit the disinfo, go to google and type in Firefighters guide to disaster control second edition. It is everywhere, when you find it, call that bookstore and ask them to open it and read what it says in chapter#13.

And yes, this chapter is real, they do talk about crashed “UFO” dead aliens, and how to deal wiith it. If you have not heard about this information, then I must conclude that you are probably lying, or belong to a fire department that only takes care of the cat up in the tree scenario.

Thank you very much and have a nice day!!

[edit on 3-8-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I find it very interesting that the Chapter in question starts with The Battle of LA. I am of the opinion that it was the first event that provided solid proof of something real to the US government. Even the one photo that exists in the public domain has the power to instantly convert someone from skeptic to believer, I know because I have have used it in this way more than once.

Considering the length of the event, and the number of people who witnessed it, it seems only logical to assume there were indeed more pictures. I know that if I had a dozen or more shots of this event the matter would be settled once and for all.

It really does read like something that is written based on known facts and not simply a list of possibilites compiled from various events. There are any number of other effects that are well known to most of us that have been excluded.

If this was a couple of paragraphs buried in the back of the book that would be one thing but this is a whole Chapter. That says to me that it had to be fully approved and endorsed by all the people who vet such books.

Cabanman,

Attempting to respond to what you said is straining my ability to express myself within the bounds of the Rules. What I am sick of is people tossing out the silly 'DisInfo Agent' claim whenever anyone says something they do not like. This is a serious matter and deserves to be discussed in a thoughtful way, your comments are not helpful in any way.

Words cannot even express my anger at your insult to the brave men and women who risk their lives every damn day to keep people like you alive. We all owe way more than we can ever repay to the First Responders like Firefighters, at the very least, THE VERY LEAST, they deserve our respect.

You have just earned my second Ignore ever, and I will very likely file a complaint about your comments.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
You guys make me sick!! You guys must be disinformation-agents. You’re saying that this book, or that this chapter does not exist, what a joke.
Your trying to twist things up around here, saying things like my husband has not received such a training, or I have never heard about it. NONSENSE!!! I have the Gosh-damn book in my hands, it's real, believe me it is!! The history channel made a full one hour documentary about this chapter and other contingency plans which the U.S. Government has. They would not embarrass themselves with something that is not true. I'f you don't believe me about this chapter#13, then call any of the high level Ufologists. Call or write Stan Freidman, Leslie keen, Steven Greer, etc. They will tell you, they do research, they know!

Quit the disinfo, go to google and type in Firefighters guide to disaster control second edition. It is everywhere, when you find it, call that bookstore and ask them to open it and read what it says in chapter#13.

And yes, this chapter is real, they do talk about crashed “UFO” dead aliens, and how to deal wiith it. If you have not heard about this information, then I must conclude that you are probably lying, or belong to a fire department that only takes care of the cat up in the tree scenario.

Thank you very much and have a nice day!!

I NEVER said it does not exist...did I say that?...No. He is mandated to recieve a FEMA training yearly...they have not ever touched the subject....Im sorry If I have offended anyone...I request him to inquire about the subject when ever possible because it is of great interest to myself...I will keep you posted in the case that something does come up. I am TRYING here.

No formal training whatsoever did any officers recieve that he knows of...I would not be posting in this forum, if I too did not have great curiosity within this subject. His buddy is a state instructor and has not to date received notice of any sort to train in such things. Please bear with me, as I am attempting to gain insight on this very important topic! He is a chief and has been an officer for at least 6 years, and is an expert in emergency initial response. chill

Thanks,
Kristine

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Cabanman, thank you for your reply. I'd like to say that you have utterly misinterpreted my post - completely. Name calling is not something I engage in either, it's counter productive and unnecessary. I assure you, I am no dis-info agent.

You missed or misread the part where I suggested one could conduct a google search using the term: "Firefighters and UFOs." The idea behind using such a search would corroborate the fact firefighters "have" responded to many incidents where UFOs have been encoutered. This, in turn, may give an answer to one poster who felt that the effects spoken about in the FEMA document might only have be observations over time by ordinary citizens.

The idea behind giving a glimpse into the existance of "Incident Reports" would offer a diligent researcher ample documentation behind the spurious effects generally associated with these incidents. I gave many clues to point alert readers in the right direction.

With respect to the existance of FEMA chapter #13, I have a copy. I never said it didn't exist in any way, shape or form. What I said was that I had not been trained in regard to responding to a UFO incident. I found this strange as I am a certified trainer.

Lastly, I said I'd be asking a Fire Marshal about why we've not had such training or if he's ever heard about such a response senario. I can assure you I'd not be going and asking this person questions based on a document that I could not produce because it did not exist.

Please, read my post again.

I may even have mail from some of the parties I've talked about. I will check and post accordingly.

As always, your thoughts and feelings are respectfully solicited and welcome.

PS: Stanton and Leslie are both friends of mine.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
I have the Gosh-damn book in my hands, it's real, believe me it is!!

Why doesn't everybody stop arguing... there is a very simple solution to all this: CABANMAN... please scan or phtocopy the front cover of the book, along with the pages of Chapter 13, and post them on the web. You can easily create your very own website on Geocities to do this. Of all the things everone on this site argues about there not being proof of this is an easy one to prove.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I am a firefighter and have been for a long time. I have never seen nor heard of this.

It was taken out at some point in the late 80s. I first heard about it from an older civilian firefighter in my firehouse. I'm an enlisted firefighter in the USAF, 7+ years, most at Nellis. Few occurances. No stories to share of personal experience, so don't ask.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
This thing reads like I wrote it,lol

notice the theme of staying away?

They even said what i say, "if you see a UFO RUN!

Can a human outrun a UFO? Does my government really believe this could help? It's like telling me to use duct tape in case of a chemical attack.

What ... ?

Oh, that did happen?

um, ..... never mind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join