It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Firefighters Guide ( The UFO Chapter )

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well, I have found nothing like this in my firehouse's books. I will ask further.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhh
This one is dated 1992, but it looks the same. Questionable if either of them would have it. I'll probably check my local college barnes and noble later this week.

Cool, that looks like the one!

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
I did a google search for it, and despite what the other guy said somewhere above, I received 9,480 results.

Exactly what phrase did you use?

I used the phrase I specified above: "FEMA Firefighters Guide" which is how this topic was originally worded.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
One of the most disturbing things in this manual is that they can arrest or detain anyone that has contact with the UFO or occupants, without trial.

QUOTE:

�In view of the federal law (cited earlier) empowering NASA's administrator to impound, without a hearing, anyone who touches a UFO or its occupants.�

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
Well, I have found nothing like this in my firehouse's books. I will ask further.

Honestly you shouldn�t be too obvious with your inquiries at work. You don�t want them to think you�re not �flying straight�.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
keep us posted Godservent, I will check out the firefighter supply store near my place and ask to see one of those books

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hmmm, perhaps the newer editions will have CPR techniques suitable for various alien physiologies.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'm glad you started this thread. This portion of the History Channel's program is what floored me the most. Veritable jaw-drop portion of the show. That FEMA has created a manual that discusses WHAT TO EXPECT when dealing with a UFO is something unbelievable.

I have a question about this program in general. Did you feel that this program was almost like a preface to something? Like a coming-out party?

This is the most revealing documentary I have seen to date.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I'm glad you started this thread. This portion of the History Channel's program is what floored me the most. Veritable jaw-drop portion of the show.

I have a question about this program in general. Did you feel that this program was almost like a preface to something? Like a coming-out party?

This is the most revealing documentary I have seen to date.

Valhall,

All I can say is holy Sheite! I started watching the program with the expectation of another vague UFO show. With the normal �look at this blurry photo� and less than credible eye witnesses accounts of unexplained things flying in the air. Was I ever wrong. It ended up being the most convincing and compelling program I had ever seen. Like you, I fell on the floor when they went over the FEMA document. Unfortunately I was so shocked that I couldn�t concentrate on the rest of the show. My mind couldn�t let go of the fact that the government�s emergency management organization published the �Do's and Don'ts� in dealing with a crashed UFO. They even tell first responders what to expect when approaching a downed UFO. Their cars engine is likely to shut down, radio communications probably won�t work and the psychological effects UFO�s can have on people due to the powerful electrical fields. I consider this proof that the government knows more than they let on.

I would love to see this program again. I�m sure the History channel sells the video tape on their web-site. I will look later and post a link.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
it is amazing isnt it kinglizard .....how specific they were in what would happen when encountering a ufo.........
Those certainly arent random guesses as to what might happen...you know like they created a think of sci-fi writers to guess what might happen...its very specific....

as a sidenote isnt it just peachy to know the former head of FEMA is the head of security at Denver International Airport!.....hmmmmmm......

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
it is amazing isnt it kinglizard .....how specific they were in what would happen when encountering a ufo.........
Those certainly arent random guesses as to what might happen...you know like they created a think of sci-fi writers to guess what might happen...its very specific....

as a sidenote isnt it just peachy to know the former head of FEMA is the head of security at Denver International Airport!.....hmmmmmm......

watcheroftheskies,

I know, they were so specific. I had no idea that the former head of FEMA is now running security at Denver International Airport. Do you know his name? By the way, I went to History Channel online to search for that program on tape but I couldn�t remember the exact name of the show. Do you remember what it was? I think it would be good for the people that missed the show to purchase it on tape or DVD. It�s something that nobody should miss.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
One of the most disturbing things in this manual is that they can arrest or detain anyone that has contact with the UFO or occupants, without trial.

QUOTE:

�In view of the federal law (cited earlier) empowering NASA's administrator to impound, without a hearing, anyone who touches a UFO or its occupants.�

A trial is not required to arrest or detain someone for anything. That just wouldn't make sense, would it?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Unfortunately I was so shocked that I couldn�t concentrate on the rest of the show. My mind couldn�t let go of the fact that the government�s emergency management organization published the �Do's and Don'ts� in dealing with a crashed UFO.
I would love to see this program again. I�m sure the History channel sells the video tape on their web-site. I will look later and post a link.

AMEN! There VERY SAME thing happened to me. Nothing registered after that point. I heard the FEMA document review and as far as I'm concerned the program ended there.

And, YES, I will buy this video if it is offered for sell.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark

QUOTE:

A trial is not required to arrest or detain someone for anything. That just wouldn't make sense, would it?

Yeah I�m not making much sense in that statement.

What I was trying to convey was that they had the right to detain anyone that simply saw a UFO.

Thanks for keeping me honest.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
And, YES, I will buy this video if it is offered for sell.

Valhall,

Do you remember the name of the program?

Something about "if they land" or "when they come"?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
When UFO's Arrive

Right?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Here it is. I had to pull teeth to find it:

UFOs: What You Didn't Know
When UFOs Arrive
It's all hush-hush as we track a secretive global paper trail, delving into government plans on how to deal with other-planet visitors. Searching historical records, we find that protocols are in place--from the U.S. military's JANAP-146 reporting requirements to France's Cometa files, from Chapter 13 of the FEMA Fire Officer's Guide to Disaster Control titled "Enemy Attack and UFO Potential", to a now-repealed federal law titled "Extraterrestrial Exposure".

And this link is to buy the "set" of UFOs: What You Didn't Know Set

store.aetv.com...

Description to set:

Everyone has heard of Roswell and Area 51. But that's just the tip of the UFO iceberg. UFOs: WHAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW travels the world and meets with government officials, biblical historians and UFO experts to explore the many facets of humanity's fascination with extra-terrestrial visitors. Each of the videos in this three-volume set focuses on a different aspect of the story.

Few people are aware that formal government protocols for making contact with aliens exist, and even fewer are familiar with what they call for. From France (the Cometa File) to the US (the Contact Law), When UFOs Arrive examines what the official response to an alien encounter would be.

Next, an examination of files compiled by the military, private aviation companies and individuals serves as a roadmap for a tour of UFO Hot Spots. Places like Gulf Breeze, Florida and Peru's Nasca Plains have repeatedly been cited as centers of paranormal activity, with multiple reports from numerous eyewitnesses and ongoing monitoring programs.

Finally, UFOs in the Bible examines an unlikely source for information about aliens, and comes up with some intriguing leads in passages like the book of Ezekiel and Genesis.

[Edited on 3-24-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Way to go Valhall, I knew if anyone could dig it up it would be you.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Found this site that talks about FEMA's involvement with Area 51.
FEMA & Area 51

You'll have to go about half way to get to the FEMA part.

"Four out of the five frequencies were registered to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA): 408.400, 418.050, 142.200, and 138.30. Frequency 170.500 was licensed by the Forest Service. On my first visit, I could see when the Cammo Dude in the Jeep raised his walkie-talkie and talked into it--at the same time, every time, the squelch of an encrypted transmission went over frequency 408.4.

So the Cammo Dudes are actively using FEMA frequencies. I couldn't help wondering: Where's the emergency?

I called the FEMA headquarters in Washington, D.C., and asked about frequencies in use at Area 51. I was immediately connected with Morrie Goodman, director of communications for FEMA. My conversation with Goodman was definitely one of the more highly charged encounters I had while researching this book. But then again, Goodman was preoccupied by a lot of things--"We've got so many disasters going on, tornadoes in Texas," he noted. But he took the time to make it very clear: "This communications director who knows everything about this agency doesn't know a thing about Area 51. Nor do we have anything to do with Area 51." Early in our conversation, Goodman also said, "I'm not allowed to talk about black projects--do you want me to get arrested?"

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Way to go DClark,

I would love to have their reasons for removing chapter 13 from the official FEMA guide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join