It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the hell was it? pt.2....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Those of you that read my first thread know what happened about a week and a half ago or so, well something happened again this morning but very different than the first occurance. I was not in bed this time. I got up this morning went into the bathroom which is connected to my room and while I was brushing my teeth I heard the door rattle as though someone was trying to open it from inside my room. I turned and looked and saw the knob turning back and forth as though someone was trying to open it but found it locked... only it wasn't locked I opened the door quick as I could to tell the hubby he could come in if he needed too but found that he was still fast asleep in bed and noone else was in the room. The door was still closed and the room empty other than my hubby sleeping on the bed.
so... another physical manifestation or communication has occured.
I am not sure what is responsible for these things happening but I have a feeling it may not be menacing as I had first suspected. My grandfather is very ill and it is possible that this could be my grandmothers spirit trying to get my attention for some reason. Either to comfort me or to get me to pay attention to something.. I don't know what that would be though.
Any ideas from those that know of the first instance?

Personally I am not jumping to any conclusions as to the nature of whatever is causing these things to happen..
I guess I am just waiting to see what comes next now.

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by NephraTari]

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It could be you poltergeisting(sp?). Like using telekinetic energy uncontrollibally. Or it could be like a ghost or something.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If I were in your situation, I would at least try the cleansing ritual that Cassie Clay mentioned. I can understand your hesitancy especially about religious overtones but if I was concerned about the safety of my family, I'd put my personal beliefs aside for a moment and try it. Its not like you would be indoctrinated into some lifelong cult/church or forcing you to acknowledge power in anyone but yourself.

At least that way if it was a spirit with ill intent, that would be taken care of. Like a process of elimination, it would cut down on the number of possibities of what it could be.

A cleaning like that can also help clear out the cobwebs of the mind and make you more receptive to what the real messanger/message is. For me personally, sometimes the physical activity involved helps me cognitively process what is really going on.

Without further instances of these things happening, its tough to draw a more definitive conclusion. I am a total novice in these matters and am just speaking from personal experience, so draw your own conclusions there. Whatever it is, I hope all works out peacefully in the end.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the advice Zakk I think my reservation concerning the religious cleansing is that it would be pointless without belief behind it. I cannot force myself to believe. I can pretend to believe, but I doubt that would be very effective.... never the less it will probably hurt nothing to try it.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If you don't believe in the spirituality of the person cleansing the house, it can actually make things worse.

If you have certain beliefs, get someone with the same religious background as you. With me, I would go after a Shaman Priest to cleanse my home if the need ever did arise. However, I have found a better way.

If you want things to stop, set out ground rules for the entities. Tell them the rules are flexible, yet, they must abide by them. Give them a set of rules you see fit. Speak to them. YOu may feel foolish for a while, but they will listen. I have had to do the same in my home. Now and then, I talk to them just for the heck of it. My wife thinks I'm nuts sometimes, but, it keeps them at bay.

Make sure you tell them that if the rules are not followed, they will not be allowed to stay. Genereally, you will need to go no further. However, from time to time, you may need to "bansih" a rude or misbehaving entitiy.

The other thing that is good about this tactic, is that, if they are not unruley, they may even begin answering you. Then you can learn things from them as to how many are there, who they are, why they are there etc.

I have even gotten one to trust me enough, that she is quite protective of my home. WHen she thinks we need it, we get warnings from her. I was alerted to a carbon monoxide leak by her, and had it fixed two days later after I found it, before anyone was hurt by it.

Hope things work out for you.

Blessed Be

Whitewolf

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have no affiliation with a peticular denomination. I do prefer a more scientific approach to such anomalies BUT I do not dismiss the spiritual possiblilities. I have explored greatly the occult and supernatural over the years trying to discount such theories, but I found I was unable to discount them. When you weed out the bull # stories, Supernatural phenomanon is just that, super natural.
After exhausting any obvious reasons, any natural reasons for such activity....
Some may not agree with me but if I were you--
I would clear my mind, imagine and build a "shield" of strength around you, made of light, water, thorns...ect something to that effect. Dissolve your fear.
Ask for an answer to the anomalies, ask yourselve ask divinity, ask a "guide". Do not directly ask the source of the distraction. I PERSONALLy dont believe you are in any danger no matter how you approach the situation. But many will tell you never confront an "entity" or source of supernatural activity. I dont have a good reason to tell you not to, Im still here.
I trust that the answer may be found within yourself. You may already know, but fear the truth? hmm?
Anyway you see this activity, it is a form of energy, coming from somewhere. Ask yourself where the source is. Find different ways to ask the question
Dont assume the question is, "Who are you?". Energy may manifest itself in a way you undestand it, a form of delivery having nothing to do with the package, you know what I mean? Or am I just a weirdo ??????????

--Kristine

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
nephratari, the key to understanding this situation is to think about how you felt in the situation. Did you feel endangered or threatened? If it was just the surprise and shock of finding no one at the door, then I would lean towards a contact either giving you a warning or trying to communicate a message. If it is the previous with overwhelming sensation of fear and danger as you described in your first thread, then seriously consider other alternatives of cleansing your home and try some of the great advice already provided here...plus you can always chant that mantra for peace of mind for yourself.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Agreed for both of you. I do not see any reason not to confront the entitiy you may have there. I feel that you are just shocked more than threatened. I only say this from personal experience. When an entity is threatening, it does not beat around the bush. The one that threatened me in my home went from grabbing me to pushing me down the stairs in all of about 1 minute.

I would also agree about the shielding. There are many many MANY ways to do this. A Google search on "psychic shielding" will yeild numberous methods etc. Choose the one that fits you best. This can help, even if only temporary. In your particular case, where you are worried it may be your grandmother warning you of you grandfather, a shield may not be the best way though. She will likely not be able to get through. You may, in this case, if you strongly feel it is her, try to communicate with her to get the answers you seek for this particular situation.

Another thing to do is keep a dream journal. Many times, we are taught things in our dreams, or shown answers we seek, without knowing it. It may take weeks or months to get the entire message. A dream journal is a great investment. Just get any little note pad or spiral notebook, and keep notes on all dreams you remember. Every specific detail is the best way to approach this. You may find you answers there.

Blessed Be

Whitewolf

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
nephratari, the key to understanding this situation is to think about how you felt in the situation. Did you feel endangered or threatened? If it was just the surprise and shock of finding no one at the door, then I would lean towards a contact either giving you a warning or trying to communicate a message. If it is the previous with overwhelming sensation of fear and danger as you described in your first thread, then seriously consider other alternatives of cleansing your home and try some of the great advice already provided here...plus you can always chant that mantra for peace of mind for yourself.

No fear this time at all.
Just as you said a bit of shock.
I am seriously considering the idea that it may be my grandmother.. my grandfather is very ill and not expected to live much longer. She may be trying to comfort me. Or perhaps communicate with me.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho
Make sure you tell them that if the rules are not followed, they will not be allowed to stay. Genereally, you will need to go no further. However, from time to time, you may need to "bansih" a rude or misbehaving entitiy.

By what means do you "banish" the entity

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
More or less make it leave the house. There are different methods to do this. Most will opt for the "religious artifact" method. By this method, you would place something for your particular religion (crosses for xians, pentacles for pagans, crusafix (sp) for catholics etc etc) in every room of your house. Then do a prayer type thing saying "by the name of (jesus for xians, mary for catholics, the goddess for pagans) I command you to leave this home" blah blah blah. For the most part, entities seem to fear religion if they are malicious. The good ones don't. I have no idea why, but in my experience, this is the case.

There are other methods. The one that I use deals with my personal beliefs and in this, I don't talk about this way often. So, if you want to know, I would have to do this through U2U. Sorry, personal preference (I don't like making myself look as though I need a straight jacket unless totally necessary)

But there are many many ways to go about this. Different people have different ways. The main thing is that you believe what you are doing will work. I think the entities can feel the energy you put into it and can tell weather you are serious about it or not, and if they can tell you are, that is what forces them out.

Blessed Be

Whitewolf

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think I would rather try to identify the source before resorting to something as extreme as banishing, especially if it turns out to be my grandmother.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I think I would rather try to identify the source before resorting to something as extreme as banishing, especially if it turns out to be my grandmother.

lol...i would recommend that...you wouldn't want to piss granny off now. try asking for a sign, it might not be big, so look for subtle clues, emotions, random thoughts that pop in your head.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I too would recommend that. I personnaly have only banished one entity from my home. It was never human to begin with, but was a shadow being. Later, I found out from talking to one of the other enities (the woman I spoke of before) that I have many shadow beings come through from time to time. She has been at my home for over 50 years, and says that in that time, there have been in the hundreds of just shadow beings, and likely thousands of "ex-humans" cross through the house and property.

She tells me there are nearly 20 that are full time residents, but most have never been comfortable with the living. She says I am the only person to live there she has ever spoken to. She will not tell me a name as she does not want me yet to know too much about her, other than she has taken to me and my wife and is comfortable with us there. She is very motherly to me too, which is odd, as I get the feeling from her presence and her voice that she is only in her early 30's, which is not old enough to be my mother, but she is still quite motherly and caring.

Banishing should always be a last resort, as usually, the entities either do not need to be removed, or they are there for a reason. I would assume that, if this is your grandmother, she is there for a reason. Unfortunately, I am not being able to make a connection to you or her, so, I cannot tell you much.

Feel free to send me a U2U if you would like to discuss me trying to make contact any further.

Blessed Be

Whitewolf

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho
She has been at my home for over 50 years, and says that in that time, there have been in the hundreds of just shadow beings, and likely thousands of "ex-humans" cross through the house and property.

Blessed Be

Whitewolf

Whitewolf... Is your house atop a graveyard by chance? This is extraordinary! Sounds like a gateway or a spirit turnstile of some sort.

Hundreds , possibly thousands of "entities" in your house/on your property?! Do they mess with you or your family much beyond what you've already described?

Fascinating...

PEACE...
mark...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Not yet Springer. They make noised etc. We see things that aren't there after we blinks. Cold spots. The normal things in a home that is haunted.

A few things of interest on our property are:
1. It is build right over the top of an old Native America Trail where the NAs crossed to get away from the Europeans who were driving them out of the area. (this likely means many Natives were killed along the trail and possibly in the area of my home)

2. The home is 114 years old, with about 8 previous owners. Only 4 owners before me actually lived in the home. Mostly it was used as a rental for the migrant workers, with up to 20 people living in the home at once. (we all know how violent the migrant workers can get when they are drunk and have a disagreement. This of course means nothing, but is a possibility that many have died from fighting, disease or other causes and are buried on the property)

3. Back when the house was built, there was not much of an organized cemetery in the area. Most were small family cemeteries parsed out throughout the area. I have been able to find maps from the time the home was built through present and counted aproximately 30 cemeteries within a 10 square mile area. Most of them are no longer visible due to being overgrown, demolished or relocated by county or town.

Now, beyond those three interesting points about my home and property, I have also been able to find a few "points of power" on my property. These points I have found to contain a lot of "psychic energy". Weather they are natural or supernatural, I have yet to ascertain. This would help entertain the "gateway" idea, one I have been toying with for some time, but my female watcher does not wish to answer this for me.

I have posted about things happening on my property here before, but besides being thrown down the stairs, one of our most memorable experiences was the childrens swing in the back yard swinging on its own. The day was sunny and warm, with NO wind. What was even more interesting, is when I saw it and said, "oh #" It stopped immediately as a swing might do when someone stops to get off of it quickly.

A note to this is that I frequently hear a little girl up in the woods behind my home giggling and playing. She, like most of the other resident entities, is afraid of me, and when I try to speak to her, I can hear her run further into the woods.

Many people say they feel as though they are being watched when they are on my property, and I always just tell them "You are" and leave it at that.

Blessed Be

Whitewolf

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i haven't banished any spirits or ghost in a long time and they have just sort of quit jackin' with me. i probably spoke to soon. for a while i had something that kept thumping the and rubbing the light on the fan.
it is weird something always jacked with the fan when i used to live here the previous time and everyone always tried to tell me it was nothing. now it is a different fan, and this one time, every time i almost went to sleep something would brush across the frosted glass light cover. again and again and again. so i got ticked, turned on the light in an attempt to reproduce the noise with anything that could have possibly come in contact with it. the only thing possible was the little strings and the noise that they made across sounded nothing like it whatsoever. i also brushed it several ways and combination thumped and rumbed it.
it sounded like something was just sort slowly brushing a shirt across it and yanking it away. so i turned off the lights and went back to bed. and i lay down for about three minutes and then DING it thumped the crap out of it. so i got up and slept in the living room with the tv on.

it never happened since and did it numerous times before that(without the big thump at the end). but like i said probably spoke too soon.

also once i first started lookin' at ATS i was reading and to my left a female voice said "hey" just like hello. man that freaked me out. that was the first time i ever heard one isnside the house talk or make any vocalization. there was no one in the house then. well i did not respond, but i turned on more light besides just the monitor. they have never touched me besides times when i could actually see the being. also, probably a couple years ago, i had on several occasions what felt like something crawl into the bed with me when no one was there. i looked and felt all around and noone or nothing was there then i was just like what the hell and ignored it and it stopped happening.
i already talked about that on another thread.

oh yea one last note there is a girl that swears a ghost or demon would come to her house and use my voice.
several times she thought i was actually there when i wasn't.

peace

[Edited on 113131p://3111u by panchovilla]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This was the second instance with this entity and I might add was accompanied by a well of bad luck since the mother in law moved in.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hellooooooo !!! It's a freaking demon, I don't care what you believe or don't believe...these are classical symptoms of demonic activity. It isn't grandma, or any other 'spirit'.
You have a sick grand dad, a brother who tried to commit suicide, a mother-in-law who was abused by an obviously demon-affected man...and you still don't know? If you want to protect your kids and the rest of your family you'd better get with the program...this demon will harm them !
When a demon manifests there are various things that will let you know they are there, you've already noticed the stench, someone else mentioned the black cloud...aka swirling black mass, it touches you but you can't see it, and yes you are right when you said you thought it meant to harm you.
I'm really sick of people running down christians, like we're some kind of freaks of nature just trying to pi** on someone's parade. The only hope you have (whether you like it or not) is to call on the name of Jesus, and find an exorcist...fast ! If you want to go along with these occult recipes for relief....you may get relief for a short period but be prepared for a powerful onslaught of demonic activity to follow. Watch you kids...don't leave them alone, check and make sure they don't have any 'imaginary friends'....and tell them that if anything is trying to harm them to ask Jesus for protection....He Will Protect Them...you can't !

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
exactly u need to call on the name of jesus christ
command that entity to leave in the name of JESUS CHRIST next time anytin happens like that dont panic be comforted by the spiret of the lord god JESUS CHRIST

dont tell it to go
COMMAND IT TO BE GONE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AS LOUD AS U CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

U2U ME UR RESULTS

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join