It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i am friends with an alien

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Perhaps he is a Tall White.

Does anyone here know how many estimated known ET's there are? Do you think all of them participate in abductions for varied scientific reasons?

Could not any one of them create a Hybrid "race"?

Just sayin' Nordic & Pleiadian are the most popular. He could be "other".

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, test him......there's plenty of stuff on a farm that's heavy to move, like tractor attachments....feed drums....etc.
Something that would be impossible for a human to move by oneself and if he moves it with no problem then you have found Superman. Yaaaaa
But don't piss him off

BTW, folks he's another who just joined yesterday. Mmmmmm

c ya

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by merky

Well, test him......there's plenty of stuff on a farm that's heavy to move, like tractor attachments....feed drums....etc.

BTW, folks he's another who just joined yesterday. Mmmmmm

c ya

Why do we assume ET's have superhuman strength?

1. This just may be a poster who had/has a real experience and joined to share it.
2. This could be a complete delusion.

However - I am posting from the perspective an event like this could happen to anyone at anytime and/or has happened to others.

"Stories" like this do not need to be exclusive to this poster - - to be discussed.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
ok there are a lot of new posts now. later i was gonna say more about when we first started seeing lights in the sky but first i will answer some more questions.

yeah he does look italian, i think it is his nose that gives the impression. he is not a really big guy when we first met he was skin and bones but now he is very lean but muscular. his skin is pretty pale but it almost looks olive. he has about as much facial hair as a school boy and i don't think he shaves. he has dark hair on his arms but i can't remember if i've ever seen his legs. his tongue can't be too crazy because i haven't noticed it. his teeth seem a little different but not too weird but he never smiles so i can't tell.

he doesn't drink or smoke even though me and my friends do all the time. we tried our best with peer pressure but this guy doesn't give in. he doesn't cook everything he eats raw plants but sometimes he makes tea from plants he finds. everyone else is scared to try but john is good at sharing and i always drink it. it has helped me when i was sick.
i tell him jokes all the time and it really bugs me because i have always been a people person, i'm really good at reading others and i still don't get this one. i do so many things to get a rise out of him i have broken bones over it and lost a lot of respect! sometimes he looks close to smiling, or maybe i should just call it not frowning. i'm pretty sure i do a good job of entertaining him though.

more on this mary girl. she was a year ahead of me in school so i think she is 21. she is kinda quiet but nothing like john. i know she used to have lots of friends but now i don't think she has any. she told me she was his girlfriend but i think she's just saying that and john isn't arguing. she has the hots for him i think. i tease john about it all the time but he doesn't seem to care.

and i just found out, he can't light a bic.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
here is more about all the stuff that went down last year before we met john.
first night that we saw lights was right after the 4th of july so my dad insisted it was just fireworks even though we live in the middle of nowhere, they have fireworks shows by the lake all the time. my dad and i were out trying to fix a fence but we didn't get it done in time and it was getting dark. it was 7:30 or so i'm guessing and i looked up at the sky and saw 3 lights that looked like stars even though it wasn't quite dark enough yet. one of them lit up and zoomed away so fast that i barely saw it happen. i told my dad what happened so he looked up and right when he did, the other 2 did the same thing right after another. i think we were both pretty freakd out and we argued about what it was for a few minutes, but never agreed. we went home.
the second time it was my sister's birthday so i remember the date. it was august 28 last year. it was around midnight and me and a couple of her friends were out back smoking and we saw really bright lights behind some trees about a quarter mile away. they were mostly white and looked like spotlights. some of them were red and they were pointing up at the sky and almost seemed to hit the moon which was pretty full that night. we ran inside and one of the girls knew a police dispatcher who was on duty so she was gonna call to ask if anything was going on. this is kind of funny, we usually get horrible signal out here but that night we all noticed that our phones were at full bars, so we are lucky she got ahold of anyone on her cell. the dispatcher said there should be no reason for lights but was sending an officer to come check it out. we figured it would take them at least 15 minutes to get there and my dad wasn't home so i got in the truck to go see what was going on, but it wouldn't start! this was a brand new truck that we only had for a month. so i started running toward the lights and a strange noise started. i can't tell if it was real or in my head but it's hard to describe. it sounded kind of like an echo that came in waves, but an echo of what i can't really say. not a voice or a rock falling or anything, it was more quiet like someone breathing who is really congested. yeah i know that is a bad example but it is all i can think of. it wasn't really loud even though i could feel the sound like vibrations.
i kept running until i got to the tree line which was about 50 feet from where the lights were coming from. it looked like they were coming from something big but the lights were so bright that i couldn't tell and for some reason i couldn't run anymore. i felt totally frozen and i was really scared. there were trees to the left of me too and i just had this feeling that there was something in the trees. i looked over but my eyes hurt from the light and i couldn't see anything so i just stood there and focused and slowly i saw this creepy thing just standing there. it was so freaky i can't even describe it and i think i yelled something but i can't remember. it was pretty short, maybe 4 feet tall and really skinny except for its huge head and black eyes that i was too scared to really look at. i'm saying it's green because in the moonlight it was the same color as the leaves, but i can't really be sure. it had on a dark jumpsuit sorta like john's except a lot smaller.
i just stood there staring at it seemed like forever. i felt like i was about to black out because i couldn't even hear myself and everything was turning black. so sure enough i did, next thing i'm waking up on my front porch with a cop holding me in his arms like a baby telling me it's gonna be alright. i took him back to the spot where the lights were but they were gone and it was too dark to see anything, so he left and came back the next day.
the next day it was me and my dad and the cop who went back to the spot. there wasn't much to see except there were marks in the grass like it was burnt and over i

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
and over in the trees there was a weird little hole dug in the ground. it was pretty close to mary's house so the three of us went over and knocked on the door to ask if they knew anything. her mom answered the door and said they were all sound asleep when it happened. we filed a police report and that was all.
so i was the only person who really saw what was going on and everyone accused me of being drunk. i didn't drink that much. i could still see straight, could say my abc's backwards while patting my head and rubbing my belly if i had to. never had that kind of reaction to alcohol.

this is a lot of typing so i'm gonna take a break maybe finish later tonight.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

estimated known species of alien intellagent or not 0 there would not be a conspiracy about aliens if there were "Known alien species"

[edit on 24-7-2008 by constantwonder]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I know an alien to fixed a laundry machine to fee power back into the grid using capacitors.

He lives down the street and sounds just like your visitor. I think they are observers - scientists of some sort. They have different specialties, but a generalized working knowledge of our society and our physics.

One time I saw him carrying an old lady like Robin carried mariam. She was so happy.
I even saw him with five chickadees on each of his fingers and he was singing with them.

He helped us move a rock in our lawn by breaking it into pieces with a 1/2 pound ball-pean hammer. He said you just have to know about cleavage. LOL funny guy. That day our chipmunk followed him down the street at his side like a dog would it's master.

Another time I saw him Downtown giving a Homeless man a piggy-back to the bus-stop. Then he gave the guy his boots! In the middle of a Canadian Winter...

This guys was so different from anyone I have ever seen or known that he must have been an alien. Either that or he is just trying to lead by example.

High Strangeness in Southwestern Ontario

Edit: There Was A Time when I might have considered this person a Soviet Spy trying waaay too hard to integrate, But now I would have to say this guy is more like Forest Gump.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
siree,

If I have been reading this properly, your little green dude and John are not the same. You aren't saying the little green dude grew up went through some metamorphasis to become tall John. Do I have that right?

I'm really intrigued and waiting to hear more.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
If you live on a farm in Western Kentucky (I say if because, along with a few other people, I've got a case of the DTs at the moment)
and you are isolated and have had some experience of ufos, cattle mutilations, little green men etc, you may be near an underground base.

If that is the case, there are many stories of humans being held captive in those places and experimented on.

Could John be an escapee? If so his weird behaviour could be due to him being traumatised by his experiences.

I'm not sure you're doing him any favours by drawing attention to him. What if one of his captors reads this forum and recognises your location, the boiler suit and your description of the man?

Having read your description of your behaviour towards him I am inclined to think he is a very tolerant person. How would you feel if you'd been subjected to it?

Poor man. If he finds out you think he's an actual alien and have been so suspicious of him that you've gone on the internet to try and expose him,
I imagine he might leave your dad's farm altogether.

What good would that do anyone? He'd lose everything he's spent the last few months trying to gain and your dad would lose a good worker.

I've taken your thread seriously only to ask you to be careful how you treat another person - alien or otherwise.

If you've made this up, it's still good advice to treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. 'Others' includes the people on this forum.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by berenike]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
reply to post by Annee

estimated known species of alien intellagent or not 0 there would not be a conspiracy about aliens if there were "Known alien species"

[edit on 24-7-2008 by constantwonder]

OK OK - - but there are lists by ET researchers that Claim "Known Alien Species" ( I suspect you know that is what I was referring to).

Just an unrelated side note: I've always found it odd that most abductees report their abductors had big slanted eyes - when Betty Hill described hers as having kind of small and round.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by siree

Poke him or something. Have you seen him bleed? Rummage around his stuff a little, check him out. Act like you're the pentagon, just spy the s**t out of him. Then tell us if hes green on the inside.

Be careful though, if hes an alien he'll know what you're up to.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
Your story sounds like a movie, not that i'm saying its untrue, just that it sounds like it would make a good movie.

Ask him lots of questions, get into politics and religion with him. Jokingly ask him if he comes from outer space, why not? It doesn't sound like you're afraid of him, try to form some kind of bond if you are really interested in finding out who he is. It's gonna bug you forever if you never find out. You need an end for your movie too.

Starman with Jeff Bridges comes to mind

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Maybe he's wearing an Edggar suit.

Don't tell him to put his hands in the air

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i think he always knows what i'm up to. a couple times i've tried going out and looking for where he hides all the time and places where i saw lights and he always follows me. once i got lost and he came out of nowhere and took me home. i am not trying too hard to spy on him though because he is my friend. i am not trying to get him in trouble or expose him. i just came here asking if there are aliens who look like humans but i kinda got carried away. i think he knows that i am doing this but i don't think he cares. i don't know if i should stop or keep going right now.
i found some web sites that say the nordic aliens are sometimes the grey's slaves and maybe that's what is going on. i don't think he is one of them or a clone because those guys are like ice cold stones and even though john acts like that on the outside i can tell that he really is not. maybe he just acts like that because he was around em for so long. he is a really nice guy and i only treat him like i treat all my close friends even though i do give him hell sometimes.
i don't want any trouble to come out of this so maybe i have learned enough but i'm still a pretty curious guy and i can't help myself.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I sent you a PM Jinni, did you get it?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
There still remains the mystery, and unusual behavior/diet, and that he appeared not long after the sightings, and is connected to your neighbour who claims experiencing abduction. It is possible that he is a hybrid, connected with the sightings of crafts which according to your first sighting of person was grey-like. The possibility exists that this could happen, how probable is a mystery. Being in that situation might make a person feel a strong sense of probability too.
I know he's ignoring most of your questions, but in a quiet moment, I would actually tell him that you are very happy he is able to feel safe there, and that you are on his side, but share your sightings, and say you really think there is a possibility that he is connected. Ask him if he could be a hybrid?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Did your "friend" have an emblem on his jumpsuit? If he did could you describe it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join