It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blue Pill People

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Its about freedom to be an idiot or wise.

theres no point in trying to explain anything. the universe runs on intent. ...and those who intend to know whatever can know.

Dont worry...those who resist will suffer dearly eventually.

And things are going to get crazy soon. So people will stop their games soon.

the movies have all the answers as my mafia friend says. He knows.

Its the language of symbols we have forgotten.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Sorry, but the author of that story sounds like a lonely person with to much time on his hands.

Sorry, but that story sounds like the ramblings of an idiot with some sort of a paranoia disorder.

"said the poster with an american landmark and flag in his avatar . . ."

[edit on 6/22/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
the really big red Pill would be a full blown world revolution.

but ...man ..thats a really big pill...practically impossible to swallow.
it will get stuck in your throat....

I`ve read quantum scientists quote that " Music is the only
medium that can save the world"

mothershiplanding.blogspot.com...

Thats amazing!
Im gonna get on cubase and set about doing it!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
So a majority of the population is nothing but sheoples. Then there is that portion of the population that are nothing but wolves. They have decided that they will do whatever they want to anyone in order to get their way. They are that percentage of the population who are nothing but pure evil. These people are the ones who create the real problems, and if there is a place called hell, they deserve to go there. I have met my share of these types, and they are a small percentage, but they are the ones who drive the whole NWO thing. You have to recognize that these people are a tribe of cannibals, they don't want to live amongst each other because like everyone else, they want to live amongst decent people who know how to enjoy life without sucking it out of others, they don't want to live among people who will stick a knife their back should the reason arrive, as in each other.

While their might be a NWO effort, these people can never come together for very long because they don't like each other. Look at the last days of the NAZI's, Hitler mad with power, and Bormann taking over as the ultimate two faced beaurocrat. That must have been hell on Earth.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I love the matrix films & agree with some of your points. I often wonder tho how neo's adventure truly starts after taking a pill lol eg was it all a drug induced trip?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I was reading, and enjoying, this thread when my computer just went out.
It's taken me some time and several attempts to get it back up and running.

So, to anyone who's watching:

I LOVE the bread and circuses, thank you!

Blue pills? yum yum. The queue can start behind me.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

I understand where you are coming from on this. You don't want to believe that people in the position of power will do whatever it takes to KEEP that power. You probably don't believe that history keeps being controlled and re-written by this government as well as the others too. The history books my kids bring home are jokes. Where do they come from? Government funding. If the school refuses to use them then the government strips them of their 'MONEY'. I cap that word because that is where the power lay. Where does most of the money lay? Well, if I have to tell you then your eyes truly are closed.

In response to your signature. Well, read mine. That should answer it. It's called the CONSTITUTION. Something that you do not seem too fond of from some of your pro-government type posts.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
For those who think only the paranoid or delusional believe there is more to life than what we see on teLIEvision, try this easy to perform experiment. Don't watch t.v. for an entire month. After the month is up, watch it. You'll be shocked how manipulative mass media is. The contradictions we're sold on a daily basis will surprise you. (You're fat, take this diet pill, after you take a diet pill, eat a big beef burger, celebrities are superior and are gods, yet let's gossip about how screwed up they are...evil is good, but good is evil.) Is it any wonder that our youths who are basically being raised by television and movies are all on some kind of psych drug? Let's not educate our kids when it's so much easier to drug them up. Oh by the way drugs are bad for you. But take your drugs kids, you can't function without them.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
From a different point of view let me relate as follows ---
Our spirits are in temporary "Divisions" of the creation knows as the regions of matter. They are the opposition of the permanent and true division of pure spirit. We came here specifically because we where incapable of maintaining full consciousness at the intensity necessary in the purely spiritual worlds. We could not maintain that intensity because we, as individual spirits, have imperfections that obstruct our functionality. Those imperfections are known as primal karma or original sin. To overcome those obstructions we came here to "push out" and eliminate those obstructions/impurities by expressing desire. To facility the expression of desires two forces manage the divisions of matter, they are the Devil (Kal ) and Illusion (Maya/Madonna). They benefit by living off the energy produced by our expressions of desire. IE they are, in a manner of speaking energy vampires ruling from the top of the material divisions. A host of other spirits, in assorted deprived conditions, take part in exploiting our spirits and facilitating the energy release.They are known as Gods, demons, etc.. The Devil is the Universal mind and influences us through our thoughts. Mind and body are matter, spirit is spirit. Maya influences us through imagery such as the female form to a male. The female form is inherently degrading to a male as it automatically draws the spirit down towards reproduction and the descent of consciousness. Keeping us away from knowledge of our true destiny is paramont to exploiting us here. Out true destiny is the return to the purely spiritual worlds free from our prior handicaps of impurity/obstruction. That is known as true salvation or liberation or in this case escape from the Matrix.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I never cease to be amazed at the meaningless rhetoric and side trips that the Blue Pillers will deliver.

Most of you seem to be taking the movie Matrix to literally. I'll bet you have never taken Star Trek seriously, yet it too is delivering truths.

Someone mentioned the web site truefax
Do check it out. There is much to learn there.

And speaking of history. We have been lied to about that too. Anatoly Fomenko and others have been analyzing it for over 30 years and have found that it consists of duplicate stories; most of them really happened in the "middle ages", but in the multiple retelling stories were pushed back in time to give you that false perspective into the"B.C" era. The names and the places were changed to give some variety, but the coincidences that parallel each other are just too suspicious Actually there is almost nothing known about what happened prior to about 900 C.E. This work is done in 7 volumes, so don't expect any comprehensive explanation.
history.

summary

This site also has interesting info and 3 chapters of the book.
It has an annoying popup window that asks for a user name and password.
Just X it out. You may have to do so several times, but it will go.
medieval empire of the issraelites

Know the truth and it will set you free, but first it willl make you very angry.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Ok for starters there nothing wrong with discussing a friday night etc upto a point...Its these same people though who blindly follow the governments lead and believe everything the media tells them as if its the gods honest truth...I dont see them anymore but the last time I did they were still convinced that we went into Iraq for WMD's...why...because "thats what it said on the BBC last night". Come on do you not think this is a dangerous mentality to have? It's ok to live life but is it to much to ask to be a little informed on the world around them instead of assuming everything the media tells them is true.

Like most people here I'm unable to do what I'd like to do, which is build a house on some land, grow my own food and raise my own live stock...society restricts me from doing that unless a) I spend perhaps a decade saving, b) I win the lottery or c) I'm born rich...Material possesions mean little or nothing to me anymore because the happiness they provide is a short term fix till something better comes along...my happiness comes from having different expiriences, being good to others and spending time with freinds and family...this is much more satisfying than spending money on items which after time lose there appeal.

If you like your job good for you, so did I, what I didnt like were the managers attitudes who wanted product product product and worked us like cattle so they would recieve bonuses.

If you dont want to change thats fine thats your choice, all I want people to do is be a little bit more informed and dont believe everything there told like its gospel. Like I said people can do there thing and I'll do mine, It would be wrong and immoral of me to try and impose what I think on others.

"why the hell would I want to take the red pill"

Well after giving it some thought I'd say there are shades of blue and red. It cant be summed up into two distinct categories. Where in the spectrum would you sit? I dont know where your from so (hyperthetically) lets say your an american or british citizen...would you go to Iraq or Afganistan and fight for your government knowing there have been lies and propaganda fed to us through the media?

Please dont say you think I'm "special" how can anyone come to a conclusion like that over the internet its absurd, I'm just a person like everyone else , the only difference is I dont believe everything the media and government tells me...also, I dont laugh behind peoples backs, if they laugh behind mine though thats fair enough, it tells me they dont have the stones to do it to my face.

I noticed you took my quote off page 1...did you even bother to read the rest of the thread or did you just jump to an immediate assumption about me and have to reply?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The hardest thing about illuminating something for people is in finding the right words to express your information so that all people can understand it. And this is the only problem I see with the thread starting post.

Yes the Matrix is a movie, but the post does not say things are exactly like the Movie, it uses the Movie's concept to get an idea across to the masses.

The ideas is this: You know and believe what you do because; from the moment you were born you have been indoctrinated into what is acceptable for the culture you live in, all the social conditioning that continued through your school years was designed to assist you to become a productive member of society, to fit in to one or two levels of that society and have the accepted homogenized perceptions of the world around you. You were kept from knowledge that enlightens you easily, so your own power was never shown to you, so that you may never come to wake up from this imposed "dream".

The dream is this: You are born, you go to school, you finish school and get a job, then soon you get married and have 2.5 children get a hefty mortgage or two, maybe 2 cars in the garage and all the nice little mod cons that are "must-haves", you work your butt of for minimal pay until you are old enough to retire. But being 65 years old, you are now too old to do the things you always dreamed of when you were young enough to do it all. This dream then states our children must inherit whatever we worked hard for and so they expect you to leave them the house+. Then you are expected to die, pay for that privilege and be heard of no more.

The whole lifetime you are expected to stay within the confines of your culture and it's imposed belief structure. You are frowned upon if you look for too long outside this acceptable box of beliefs. If you venture too far for your society you will be diagnosed with a mental disorder. If you awaken to your spiritual power and the higher awareness it provides, then you can be diagnosed with a mental disorder. Mental illness is the big stick carried by our society to bash you with if you tread for too long or stray too far outside the boundary of the Box.

All the news you read and see on TV is not the news... it is only the news you are given in order to homogenize your perceptions with the rest of your society. How better for government's string pullers to condition you into believing you are better than another culture and that they deserve to be shot at by you, or by someone acting on your behalf.

All information is on a need to know basis, you do not matter, so you do not need to know anything more than what you are allowed or capable of knowing.

All information about how to awaken from this dream is kept away from you, with the exception of Religions which also have belief-system boundaries to what you are allowed to experience as a reality, and the Internet where you have been indoctrinated into thinking most of what you read is crap. This is how disinformation works, provide a grain of truth and cover it with a veneer of lies so that it seems plausible to the masses. And you are the masses.

The truth about you is this: you are massively powerful spiritual being in your own right. Those who pull the strings of governments do not want you to realize your own power, because you will then see clearly what is happening around you and tell others what you perceive.

The truth about the string pullers is this: They do not want you to awaken from this imposed dream they have worked for so very long to achieve. Why not? Because when enough of us wake up we will want to change the way humans do things. And they cannot allow you to rock their boat that they make squillions of $$$ out of as long as you stay asleep in the dream.

Now is the time to awaken people. It is time for us to see we are all in this boat together; so we all need to row together.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

BRILLIANT POST!! Absolutely brilliant! I was pondering a response somewhat similar to this until I read your post and realised you read my mind, or I read yours! Either way, I love your words of wisdom! I could not find this to be more true.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by ObamaMomma

There is the movie, then there is the true-to-life scenario. If you can't see it, then you are exactly the person this article speaks of. Most will not look, most will not open their eyes, and disrupt their comfortable little illusion that has been created for them...This is how the elitists keep the masses under control, this is what keeps the wars going, etc., etc.,...

In philosophy, THE ALOGORY OF THE CAVE.

Movie THX and THE ISLAND are these concepts of false reality induced . When they break from induced reality they are targeted for disposal, no longer useful and also the waken risk breaking others out of this prison for you mind.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You want to know about the "red pill people"? Let me tell you a little what I've seen in the past three months of observing this site.

You have the people like the OP who have an axe to grind with someone, something. In this case, the current government administration. The OP has been quick to judge Bush in all things, citing load after load after load of "evidence". Some of it is utter bunk, some of it can't be explained away without realizing that the president doesn't truly have power without the House and Senate behind him or her. Over the past three months, DD has been more and more accusatory toward the Democrats in power but more so the president. Now that's just the OP.

As for everyone else ...

I've seen people on this board who claim all sorts of things. People who claim a giant planet sized starship is coming to help all mankind, people who say to hole up in your basement with as many weapons in coming because of the coming holocaust, people who say God is about to smite thee and to pick a religion, people who say the New World Order is upon us and can't you feel the cold dark clutches of wvil hands around your throat right now. Conclusion: Everyone and I mean EVERYONE here has some kind of axe to grind and many will stop at nothing to make sure everyone else is aware of it, be it blaring the warning sirens on a daily basis to out right lying in their posts.

Common sense seems to elude many on this board where the fantastic is concerned, especially in the area they are interested in. I came here looking for truth about UFOs. What I've found is little if nothing to what I haven't already seen by way of photos or videos. As I sat back and thought about what I had read in the posts, I realized that while I would desperately love to have found a smoking gun on this site, I can't say I have. I've seen other people's smoking guns, and frankly it makes me question the bar which some people set as "believable". I've seen people post videos longing for structures on Mars that aren't there; screaming for conspiracies at NASA that can never be verified; seeing faces and buildings in ordinary geological formations. At some point you have to ask yourself when you became so gullible? How much non-evidence did you go through before you set the bar lower, thinking you had just set it too high?

To the OP - I think that's what you're observing with the so called "blue-pill people". We go about our daily lives, but personally don't have the conviction nor the desire to force ourselves to see Satan's army in the current governmental administration because a lot of us just haven't lost that much faith in all of humanity. There are idiots, yes, many liars, many warmongers, many greedy bastards, some who could probably be categorized as evil men and women - but some might argue that's the very nature of politics. Us blue pill people are only on the blue pill when it comes to YOUR specific agenda. We're all looking for our own truths. Our quest for truth may not be yours. And on the quest that's important to us, we've taken the red pill and are very much aware of what's going on around us.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Every person has a reason either self conscious or not that makes them either a) too happy in their own life of trimmed lawns and baseball caps to see beyond their own front yard, or b) disappointed with the new-age-zombified humanity thrust upon us by invisible puppeteers who sit in ivory towers of irony clenching good cigars in mouths painted with treasonous smiles.

I am more than willing to accept that I skew towards 'B' because my own life is lacking in some way. What 'A' mistakes for arrogance is more of a willingness to accept truths that 'B' may not want to believe, things
that we may even find sick and disconcerting.

Look beyond your own selfish satisfaction for just a moment, because I for one do not get satisfaction or an ego boost from my point of view.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by jenkwater]

[edit on 22-6-2008 by jenkwater]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

You .... Good Sir ....FAIL! Have a Good Un'!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Do you believe in fate?

The reason I ask is that I woke up this morning thinking about this very topic. The reason for this is because a while ago I was talking with my mates about 911 and how I, after studying all the evidence suggested that 911 isn't what we are being told (I won't go in to detail) anyway my placid mate who is normally very relaxed and chilled, started getting a little angry, which totally knocked me for six. He started defending the government and blaming the terrorists. When I threw a few facts at him, that suggested a cover a up he blew his top. His behaviour has stayed on my mind for a few weeks now, hence the reason I woke up thinking about this.

The conclusion I have come up with is that PEOPLE do not want know the TRUTH and living in the bubble is a hell of alot more comfortable than outside.(You have to honest its very negative and bleek outside) .I understand now how hard it is for people to realise the wool is over their eyes.

This thread sums up what I have been trying to put my finger on all this time, congrats to the OP

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join