It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Weren't Designed To Eat Meat, Here Is Proof

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'd seriously like to know can someone "force" their views upon another on an internet forum?

Are you scared of text, or the ideas they represent?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don't If Its A good idea to tell omnivorous they can't eat meat
they might get aggressive and eat their neighbors

I eat My beef scary Rare my chicken and fish cooked

I eat my veggies raw Grrrrrrrr

Spirulina is a good source of b-12 for plant bean eaters only only . I posted A link 2 pages ago before the meat eaters came in and started ranting

maybe everyone should read it

We have a choice .....

and the ability to debate not berate in here

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Seriously your post have been condescending, rude and arrogant. More so then my own, so thats really bad.

Had much more to say but it would fall on deaf ears so I edited it out.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by angryamerican]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think you have a point about us being designed to eat only plants. If it's not too off topic, i would like to suggest that this could be proof towards creationism.

The rebuttles that deal with chemical deficiencies and such can be dismissed with a testament to the human body. I was addicted to the caffene in coke for a year and a half, suffering from headaches when i didn't imbibe enough coke. Over time, (as short as the span of a human life), it is possible that our bodies changed their chemical prosessing to something that revolves around fats and protiens more than fibers.

The human teeth and jaw structure show that we were created different. Why would we evolve from apes, into weaker, more frail humans. If the strongest survive (and i will admit that the faster gazzell will live to pass on his genes) why would we trade strength for intelligence, after all, we all have witnessed the destructive power that knowledge holds.

The difference in intestinenal length and stomach acid strength between humans, and other carnivores/omnivores is intresting at the very least.

If its possible to fully prove your theory, the story of adam and eve doesn't seem that far fetched.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I tell every one this a pore vegetarian is an unhealthy vegetarian.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
What silly nonsense. We have canine and the enzymes to digest meat. Humans are omnivores. To say humans were not designed to eat meat is to take vegetarianism to the level of religious zealtory.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lo111
I tell every one this a pore vegetarian is an unhealthy vegetarian.

I really liked black hole 101 you unhealty vegitarian you,,

Cows are food take a bite really.... aaaahhh Im to lazy to chase cows right now
got some asparagus and a carrot and parsley ?
don't cook for me I'll just eat them raw K
man my colon is really bugging me all that rotting fecal matter you know

[edit on 18-6-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

very healthy thank you.

HEY LOOK!!!! TACO MIX
as i look over and see a packet of taco mix

[edit on 18-6-2008 by lo111]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The facts presented in the original post observe how our digestive tract compares to these other species but you did omit omnivours. It is scientificly accepted we fall into this category. I know you don't agree but prove the entire scientific community wrong, not me.

As many times as people bring the bible into a conversation it doesn't belong, I end up sayin
'Well I'm from Texas" And this arguement holds absolutely no water in my territory, I haven't bought meat from the grocery in along time but eat it every day. I eat it every day am 6'1" 210 and in good health. If my body was intolerant of this diet I should be dead. My mama fed me meat juice in a bottle and you expect me to believe I can't eat it???
Also about the bible text you quoted earlier, In the New Testament I don't think they ate anything but fish, bread and wine, that's all they mention anyway, no mention of a vegetable here. When we say grace we are thankful for -anything- available for us to eat. Food crisis doesn't apply to me, I wonder if you're worried about it?

[edit on 18-6-2008 by azblack]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by azblack

you should really learn a little about the essene brother hood it will answer the bible meet controversy.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Is that you're example of being intelligent?
And my post get's removed......incredible.
Let me say it for you so you can comprehend,
Vegetarianism and veganism are cults. That is why they have ism on the end, which denotes a distinctive system of beliefs and or myths, doctrines etc.
The rest of us primitive meat eaters are called omnivores, from the latin omne meaning all or everything, and vorare, to devour.
That's what makes us "normal" functioning human machines. and vegetarians misled cultists.
Eating meat is not a lifestyle choice any more than being hetero or homosexual. It is a natural genetic function of our survival.
Vegetarianism is a lifestyle choice, and an unhealthy one at that, or you wouldn't need to supplement your diet with a bunch of synthetic crap.
It doesn't take an armchair scientist to know this, it doesn't take a legitimate scientist to know this.
It is obvious.
I see nobody, including you, genius, has put forth an answer on what we should do with the millions of cattle out there after we all join your little cult.
Perhaps we can let them run free, so they can chillax, or whatever other vernacular crap you care to spew forth?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by k3456789
vegetarians mothers have huge problems with pregnancies so here it goes your argument, go to mercola.com for real world knowledge about health and food I also myself was a vegetarian for 5 years and all it comes to is eating mega portions of bread and sugar which leads to diabetes etc I also got bold thru these 5 years so I don't recommend it to anybody...

I don't get your point here at all. You can eat unhealthy no matter what diet you choose, or whether you eat meat or not. There are tons of information concerning vegetarianism and pregnancy as well as different ilnesses and vegetarianism. A vegetarian diet is in fact believed to prevent diabetes and keep it in control if you already have it. (And many, many more diseases are proven to benefit from vegetarian diet). Also you should remember that there are different kind of vegetarian diets. What we vegetarians (can) eat here in Finland most likely is very different from what you eat in USA or some Asian countries etc.

I've been vegetarian for 17 years now. I've been practising martial arts and different sports for whole of my life. My health is in excellent shape by any standards. I don't do 'mega portions of bread and sugar' .. why an earth should I? If you failed your vegetarian diet, you should probably blame no-one else but yourself. I also how all of my hair left so far.. don't think it's a common for a vegetarian to be bold :S

Everybody has the right to eat whatever she chooses to, but I think you should see the whole picture, not just your own (failed?) experiment. What do you mean by your statement of bread an sugar? Where did that extra sugar came from - and why so much bread? You do know, white bread is not very healthy, no matter if you eat meat or not?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

interesting how you say meat eaters are ranting but vegetarians are not.
i don't recall any meat eaters telling you to abandon your lifestyle choice and to start eating meat again.
most are defending what is a natural thing.
yet, here all of you are telling us we are overly aggressive because we choose to eat in a natural healthy way, we are destroying the planet, etc., so we should choose not to eat meat.
you new age hippies never cease to amaze with your hypocrisy.
it truly is a religion....

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Before you say one more nonsensical word about your beliefs, answer the question, any of you:

What do we do with the domesticated animals if we stop eating them?
Anyone?
Bueller?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by morthn1waytoskinacat

Easy let the population of cattle diminish with out force full breading the numbers will deplete and if they need help separate the sexes. Among other things we can do.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

hay meet eaters are all way's trying to get you to convert with little sarcastic remarks (want a peace of a stake come on just once it wont hurt you come on just one bite its just a little bite ) thats when it gets irritating and then i (come on its just a quarter pound chunk of ginger ,take a piece its not going to hurt you just one bite !!!its healthy!!!

and thats when i get f*** that ch** man thats disgusting.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lo111

Do you know ANYTHING about agriculture and domestcated animals?
My guess is no, otherwise you wouldn't have said what you just did.....

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lo111

On this thread? Where?
Most "naturalists" on here would agree that you not eating meat is good for "us", as in more for "us".
I don't recall anyone on this thread advocating for you to change your habit. And, most of us all agree veggies are delicious, especially with a nice medium rare 10 oz new york, with mashed potatoes and gravy.
It's called a balanced diet.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

no i don't but its 2:00 am, ill get filled in tomorrow good night!!

not on a forum but in real life

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lo111

well heres some links for starters:
www.theonion.com...

findarticles.com...

answers.yahoo.com...

[edit on 18-6-2008 by morthn1waytoskinacat]

new topics

top topics