It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims He Is Barack Obama's Homosexual Ex-Lover

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The scariest part in my opinion, is who will comprise his personal cabinet of advisors? Reverend Wright, Reverend Farrakhan, Tony Resko, Bill Ayers..

He either is the most naive and gullible man in the World, or these are his true friends and mentors as he has said on numerous ocassions in the past.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wow...could this guy have made a worse attempt at NOT appearing as a racist, white-trash hillbilly???

What a jacka$$...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

That sounds a lot like my take on people and politics. I'll be taking a good look at the candidates before the election. It will not get much better in my lifetime but may be for my children's time.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by optimistic skeptic

Who exactly are you referring to OS? You kind of leave that part hanging in the air..

[edit on 6/8/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

The man in the video....who else??

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimistic skeptic
reply to post by LLoyd45

The man in the video....who else??

How exactly do you arrive at the conclusion that he's a racist, white trash, hillbilly? Do you know him? Can you personally confirm that what he claims isn't true?

By the way, I live in the south myself, and I find your choice of adjectives rather offensive. Why not keep your posts to the topic at hand, and leave the ethic slurs out?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Wow...you became really defensive there, didn't you??

I live in Texas...so...it doesn't get much more south than me.

Also....what I was referring to is that he didn't make an attempt to look educated or credible...he looks like a lot of my relatives...like he came straight from the trailer park and bought a video camera from Wal-mart to make this video (after drinking Natural Light out of the can) to try and get his 15 minutes of fame..

Jesus, I didn't know just because you posted the story that meant you actually fell for it....

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Wow...you became really defensive there, didn't you??
Yes, I did become defensive, mainly because I don't like ethnic slurs. There also frowned on by the ATS staff.

I live in Texas...so...it doesn't get much more south than me.
Because you live in Texas, it doesn't give you the right or privilege to malign a whole population.

Also....what I was referring to is that he didn't make an attempt to look educated or credible...he looks like a lot of my relatives...like he came straight from the trailer park and bought a video camera from Wal-mart to make this video (after drinking Natural Light out of the can) to try and get his 15 minutes of fame..
The fact that he is so grounded, tends to lend credibility to what he claims. He could've very easily staged the whole thing and dressed up for the ocassion to make himself appear a much more credible source.

Jesus, I didn't know just because you posted the story that meant you actually fell for it....
I didn't post the story, so I guess you're attempting to be sarcastic..

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

When did I malign a whole population?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by LLoyd45

When did I malign a whole population?
When you chose to describe the poster of the video as a racist, white trash, hillbilly. Those terms are offensive.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

No, sweet pea...you misunderstand.

I was referring to the guy in the video. I simply meant that he couldn't have APPEARED more as a redneck.....

see????

I think you are confused. I had no idea I'd be debating someone about this when I made my comments.....it was merely an observation and opinion.

You shouldn't take offense...unless you're the one in the video....????

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Now the tabloids at the super markets are also claiming that Obama is gay. Now, if Obama was an openly gay candidate, then this wouldn't be a problem, but Obama is supposed to be an upstanding married, father, and church going guy.

I never saw this guys claim properly debunked. The guy failed to pass a lie detector, but that doesn't mean much. I am surprised that no one has checked on times and dates, limo service billing and such. This whole story has been left hanging while the media has continuously pounded on Hillary to quit her run for the nomination.

I also notice that the Rezco scandal has been ignored as well. I have never seen a candidate get the kid glove treatment from the media that Obama gets. This has to bother the Obama people somewhat.

By the way, I would trust a guy like this far more than some phony suit wearing liberal elitist or conservative vampire.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Originally posted by maria_stardust
reply to post by RRconservative

Are you insinuating Obama has a shady past that would open him up to blackmail? That certainly didn't hurt Bush who was a known alcoholic and coc aine user before he took office.

Thanks for making my point! It is not what is known that opens you up to blackmail....It's what isn't known!

Resko, Farakhan, Wright, Ayers, who else is out there with shady pasts, that might need help in the future?

Couldn't the same argument be made of any politician?

In all honesty, no one really knows what skeletons hide in anyones closet. To state such a thing of one candidate, and not to hold all other politicians to the same standard is a tad bit stupid.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Actually, Hillary and McCain have been well vetted. Having been national and global figures for decades now, they are a known commodity. Obama is new on the scene, has gotten un-credibly favorable treatment from the press, while extremely serious allegations about his character have been ignored. Thus the elites have shoe horned Obama into the position which he now enjoys.

Might it be that the powers that be, and the outgoing criminally corrupt regime, are doing everything possible to avoid a Hillary presidency. Wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

To state such a thing of one candidate, and not to hold all other politicians to the same standard is a tad bit stupid.

I think that's the point being made maria. Why isn't Obama held to the same standards as McCain and Clinton? Why does the media just brush over his 20+ year associations with racists, terrorists, and people that hate America?

They attempted to put McCain's passing acqauintance with Hagee in the Lime light, when at no time was he involved in McCain's campaign, nor did McCain ever refer to him as his spiritual advisor or mentor.

Hillary told a small lie about Bosnia, and they crucified her for it. Obama does the same thing about not being aware of Wright's comments, and it all gets swept under the rug.

If a man can't even show respect for the American flag as Obama has flagrantly done, what business does he have running for President of the country? Where's all the searching questions from the media?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

reply to post by LLoyd45

No, sweet pea...you misunderstand.
No honey, you just need to be more clear in your postings.

I was referring to the guy in the video. I simply meant that he couldn't have APPEARED more as a redneck.....
The term Redneck is a stereotype. Can you not leave the ethnic slurs out of your posts? Are you a bigot like Archie Bunker?

see????
No, I can't.

I think you are confused. I had no idea I'd be debating someone about this when I made my comments.....it was merely an observation and opinion.
I'm not confused, you just seem to be unable to express yourself without using derogatory terms or attempting to stereotype people who have a differing opinion..

You shouldn't take offense...unless you're the one in the video....????
Bigots always offend me. And once again, I'm not the guy in the video.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

reply to post by RRconservative

Are you insinuating Obama has a shady past that would open him up to blackmail? That certainly didn't hurt Bush who was a known alcoholic and coc aine user before he took office.
Just Look At Obama's List Of Cohorts And Financial Contributers ! This Guy Is As Crooked And Anti American As They Come . Look At WHO his pastor is, Ahem - " WAS" and What He Said About America ! But OH YEAH , He Distances himself from his pastor Now That It Brings Negativity To His Character ! Bull&*% New Black Panther Party , Louis Farrakan And The Nation Of *ISLAM* ! Raul Castro ! And The List Goes On And On . This Clown And His Wife And All His Behind The Scenes Supporters and Financiers Hate America And Want Nothing More Than To Destroy Her And All Of Us That Support Her Period ! CHECK YOUR FACTS ! Many Of Us Already Have And We Know What's Going On .

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

And...I'm assuming that you enjoy spreading accusations about Obama because you're a civil rights leader....????

Btw...I am a white woman...I am married to a Korean man. And, I have a black child. I am anything but a "bigot."

Stop projecting your hate of a black president onto me.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by optimistic skeptic]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

If this story had a shred of credibility it would have ruined Obama by now. Do you think that the Republican and Clinton smear machines haven't vetted this story yet? Let me guess it must be one of two reasons.

Theory 1: McCain and Clinton actually want Obama as president so he can open the door for hordes of french speaking UN troops who are at this very moment, plotting to take away your guns.

Theory 2: The other camps haven't given this 'whistleblower' the time of day because, as David Icke contends "they are all lizards fattening us up for a good snack." (okay, I paraphrased that one a bit).

Fact is; America loves a good scandal and the other candidates have everything to lose if they were to participate in the cover up of Obama's alleged escapades. This story has no legs because, it has no legs.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Or Theory #3

The repub controlled media is waiting until Hillary is definitely out of the race before they expose Obama to the world for his numerous transgressions, racism, and in general anti-American leanings.

Being that Hillary isn't completely out of the game, the Rove team must be in a quandary. If they start exposing Obama now, he might look so bad by the time of the convention that Hillary could step in and take the Nom.. The other side is, that if they wait too long, McCain might not be able to soundly beat Obama leaving them exposed to a possible Obama presidency, and that would scare them more than a Hillary presidency.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join