It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims He Is Barack Obama's Homosexual Ex-Lover

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Sure,that makes sense. Obama a homosexual or not, I sincerely doubt he'd have sex with " Lumberjack Dan " here.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
How does this surprise anyone????

I thought we all knew that the people running the world were child-touching, homosexual reptillians!!!!

Geez people!

"Move along, nothing to see here"

I will say this.....

The Obama puppet is really well made
It looks so real!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I am amazed how the media downplayed George W Bush's doing coc aine, womanizing, flaunting the law, not going to war (he got out of actually serving), stealing people's hard earned pension money while he was a ceo for Harkin, money laundrying, drug running the list goes on and on and on yet everyone has turned a blind eye and deaf ear. It's almost like the entire country has been brain washed or mind controlled. Read David Icke's Global Conspiracy, Democrat / Republican they are different sides to the exact same coin. These politicians are ALL dishonest because they are all owned puppets. Now THE REAL QUESTION you all should be asking is who is really pulling the strings? But most people haven't gotten that far yet. As far as Obama's sexual life, as long as it is between another consenting adult, his sex life is non of your business. Also, it's a ploy to discredit your opponent with malicious slander.....simply a ploy, a lie to get people to react badly towards him ........ AND YOU BOUGHT IT.

Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds. ~ Albert Einstein.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
People who have something against other peoples sexuality tends to hide the same sexual preferences themself or be ignorant and racist smocks who are having a hard time accepting that democracy will prevail after a dictator has left the building.

This is nothing but a smear campaign and all you wonderful loving people in here should not have to defend their "ethnic" code like i have seen was the case here.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

It's obvious, like most gay "Power-ball" chasers... this guy is clearly fantisizing about a sexual interlude with a prominent black man...

This gay video whore, looks like the guy who bribes the Warden to blow the "black section" of backwoods weed wacking prison details.

For him, just the thought of this handsome, Harvard educated, politician must have been a mouth watering, apple bobbing extravaganza!

I often hear of them paying $1000 dollar entrance fees to hob-knob at black-tie functions to "Gaydar" the lastest political sensations... and when he saw Obama... OMG, it was ---
--- at first sight!!

Once these fanatical stalker's find their mark... they send drinks, drugs, limo's, & call girl coupons ... ALL and ANYTHING to get them quiet time with their idol's. But when their idiols, reject them... they become the gay "Eminen's Stan..." dreaming up ways to retaliate.

This video is a great example of one of those lying retaliations!

Nice try Republican war mongers!

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Level X]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

WOW, you are missing the point entirely!!!!!

THE POINT IS>>>>>>>>He is lying!!!

who the hell cares if he is a homo or not......

the point is, hes trying to cover it all up, HELLOOOOOO, is this mic on??

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
In all honesty, I could care the least if the video is true or not. If it is true however, it's just one more example of his poor judgement and questionable character.

And for the record, everything doesn't have to be about race, and If this post were about any other candidate, all you Obama supporters would be all over it as well.

It's ridiculous to give the man a free pass on all tough questions, simply because he happens to be black. If he wins he will be running this country and that will effect everyone, not just whites and blacks.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

www.liveleak.com

This man claims that he indulged in drugs and homosexual liasions with U.S. presidential hopeful Barack Obama in 1999 and has come out in the open.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Maybe negative info from his opponent maybe not .. well if it's true so farking what???

Countries and religions are lead by power sick and economical oriantated ppl today ... when will the turn come? Only when ya look into your own heart and discover the darkness in there ... then trying to let the Light in ..... Long live our SOUL!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
In all honesty, I could care the least if the video is true or not. If it is true however, it's just one more example of his poor judgement and questionable character.

And for the record, everything doesn't have to be about race, and If this post were about any other candidate, all you Obama supporters would be all over it as well.

It's ridiculous to give the man a free pass on all tough questions, simply because he happens to be black. If he wins he will be running this country and that will effect everyone, not just whites and blacks.

I just have to ask you with all this negative energy you are putting towards Obama, is Mccain a better choice? We havent heard nothing new from mccain´s camp, no new ideas no new plans for peace in the world, all we heard from mccain is even more warmongering rethoric, like the rest of his war horny party.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.
I just have to ask you with all this negative energy you are putting towards Obama, is Mccain a better choice? We havent heard nothing new from mccain´s camp, no new ideas no new plans for peace in the world, all we heard from mccain is even more warmongering rethoric, like the rest of his war horny party.

I don't consider speaking the truth putting negativity into the discussion. I acknowledge the claims of the video poster may be bogus, but Obama's connections to racists preachers, domestic terrorists, and criminal elements are all a matter of record. Can you honestly say a man with these types of associates is not of questionable character?

When you go to the doctor, don't you want to know if he attended med school and graduated? When you look for a lawyer, don't you want to know whether he's licensed and what his win/loss record is? Of course you do! Why would you demand any less from a man who wants to be your president?

As for McCain, I see no improvement there over Bush. But he is a veteran, and a known quantity. I guess I feel as someone else has said: "Better the Devil you know"..

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
To the people saying he wouldn't fool around with such an ugly man. Ok, I don't know what has happened in his life to make him so nasty now but this was almost 10 years ago and he looked much better and fit. Besides BO's wife isn't no Tyra Banks.
img159.imageshack.us...

And to the people saying so what if he was gay or did drugs, it is suspected that GB did coc aine. Gay or not, cheating on your wife is sick and disgusting and deflection the attention at others who have done it is not justification. It would also make him a liar. And smoking crack is not even comparible to snorting cocain. You ever met a paranoid, dilusional, schitzo caused solely by cocain use, no! A friend of mine use to smoke crack and now has talks with water gods that tell her to wash herself 5 times a day.

Thats not to say I believe this to be true, but the rationilizing some people are making is very strange. Maybe this guy is some radical that doesn't want to see a black president or he was paid. But you don't just ignore allegations like this. He does have hotel records from a chicago hotel on those dates proving he was there and not in some mental hospital like the libs are spreading around. He has a limo driver, P. Multani that is a witness. You don't see these kinds of accuasatons flung around willy nilly. There is at least enough circumstantial evidence to look at it and except the possiblity of it being true.

It's easy to dismiss it out of hand, prove it though, Sinclair has done more to prove the possibility than anyone has done to prove him wrong.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spuggy
Are you kidding ? Objectively speaking Obamas one of the most physically attractive politicians you've ever had. I'm a hetrosexual male but There's no way in a million years anyone can seriously suggest he's unattractive.

oh, hell no

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Who Cares?

I Hate the man myself.. but this is so lame.

for once I guess I`ll stand up for him(the n.w.o puppet that he is)
And I`m not gay....but.....WHO CARES??

I guess propaganda can come from both sides huh?

my view?

VOTE RON PAUL

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
To the people saying he wouldn't fool around with such an ugly man. Ok, I don't know what has happened in his life to make him so nasty now but this was almost 10 years ago and he looked much better and fit. Besides BO's wife isn't no Tyra Banks.
img159.imageshack.us...

True! That's one ugly lady(no offfense of course). If he can marry her, who knows what else he's capable of.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Ah, the beauty of politics, I wonder when/if people here this.
Did they immediately believe it? Or see something as fishy that is coming up to smear the campaign again.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
img159.imageshack.us...

Ohh, nice pic. I guess that's the smoking gun, eh. No question this is true then. Hey look, it's Obama with his arm around the guy and holding a crack pipe. It must be true!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Do you really think I thought that picture was real? I just wanted to show that 10 years ago Sinclair looked nothing like he does now and it pertains to the discussion because that is what he is being accused of.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

And did I ever make the assumption that this is without a doubt true? It seems to me the only ones guilty of making blind assumptions are the ones saying it can't be true when in reality it very well could be true. Deny ingorance my friend, don't embrace it.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Um, no, I didn't think the pic was real.
And, the Sinclair allegation is old news. And there is not one shred of evidence that it is true, that pic notwithstanding. Just political dirty tricks. Amazing how some people fall for it every time. You all should know by now, when one candidate looks like they're about to lose, be prepared for them to try and smear the other.

If that is really Sinclair from 10 years ago then it's obvious he is a severe crack abuser, probably meth as well. My guess is he was paid cash to say these things on camera. Simple explanation.
[edit on 9-6-2008 by TheComte]

[edit on 9-6-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is a silly allegation. Barack Obama sucks either way, only in one particular way, this could be literal. Gay or not, Obama is still a pawn.

Politics as usual for the Dems vs. the Reps. I wish the FBI would add those two parties to their terrorist watch list, but they won't bite the hand that feeds.

Don't Vote 2008!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join