It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims He Is Barack Obama's Homosexual Ex-Lover

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
oh man! I totally believe this guy. Obama has that something to him, I can't pinpoint what it is. he's a fake and probably does have homosexual tendencies. No straight man talks and acts like he does. he's too clean and nice boy. He's straight out of that GQ magazine. Oh well, a black gay president..that's what you guys want!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It sure wreaks of a cover-up.

A closet Gay, Muslim radical, Marxist for POTUS? Sounds like an accident waiting to happen.

I guess that's change alright.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed Inappropriate Post

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Oh well, a black gay president..that's what you guys want!

How disgustingly racist, sexist and prejudice.

I hope this was sarcasm. One's personal life can only reflect so much about them especially when all the facts are not present.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
Do you really not care if the most powerful man in the World and President of your country is a lying dope addict?

Actually, it really pisses me off but luckily we only have to put up with it for another 7 months or so.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I don't like Obama but I give him more credit than choosing someone who looked like him as a gay lover...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Are you kidding ? Objectively speaking Obamas one of the most physically attractive politicians you've ever had. I'm a hetrosexual male but There's no way in a million years anyone can seriously suggest he's unattractive.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spuggy
Are you kidding ? Objectively speaking Obamas one of the most physically attractive politicians you've ever had. I'm a hetrosexual male but There's no way in a million years anyone can seriously suggest he's unattractive.

exactly that is why I said I doubt Obama chose him (the person on the video) as his gay lover. You just misunderstood me.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

"... Bush Jr, it could be."

Anyone who doesn't believe our current President is at least bisexual is either in supreme denial or just hasn't looked into the story enough. Look up Jeff Gannon/Guckert, who very apparently is actually Johnny Gosch, who was one of the sex abuse victims in the McMartin Preschool case back in the '80s.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
This fella seems to be acting as if Obama was wrong to have had 'liasions' with a homosexual,

it's wrong to commit adultry - no matter if it's straight or gay.

This story is as fake as they come.

I agree. Perhaps someone WANTS to be his gay lover and this is just a fantasy thing - like those letters to playboy?

Originally posted by RRconservative
No telling what kind of national secrets Hussein Obama would give up if he was blackmailed.

Blackmail is a very good point. I don't believe the story presented here, but I fully agree that we can't have a POTUS who is in a blackmailable position. But then again - considering that Obama is a Bilderberger boy - I'm sure they'll protect their useful idiot as long as he does their bidding.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This guy is COMPLETELY FULL OF CRAP!!! How can ANYONE believe what he is saying, Obama would not have sex with a guy SO UGLY to begin with. Although the gentle man does seem to be missing some teeth which to some may be appealing to some, however I'm sure if Obama was gay he would have a Fabulous lover. I mean come on the gay community is ALL about the Democratic Party. If Obama wanted a "lover" he would have the pick of the litter.
Now this guy must have slept with a Republican Senitor and gotten them confused. Only Republican's sleep with such men due to the more closet nature of the Republican Family first party.
This guy just sucks...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hello all,

I read on Obama’s site today that he is committed to withdrawing US troops at one or two brigades per month until you are out. In point:

“Obama will immediately begin to remove our troops from Iraq. He will remove one to two combat brigades each month, and have all of our combat brigades out of Iraq within 16 months. Obama will make it clear that we will not build any permanent bases in Iraq. He will keep some troops in Iraq to protect our embassy and diplomats; if al Qaeda attempts to build a base within Iraq, he will keep troops in Iraq or elsewhere in the region to carry out targeted strikes on al Qaeda.”

Personally I have never heard so much crap in my life, this is the greatest news that Al Qaeda could ever hear. All they have to do is wait until Obama gets the reigns, and then survive and build for 16 months has the Great Satan weakens monthly and then they are back to business as usual. I have never seen anything so stupid as telling the enemy you are going to leave, in what numbers and in what time frame. I’m shocked and stunned. It’s on his website:

www.barackobama.com...

I assume his pledges are to be trusted; or are lies acceptable if you decide to change mind? In a few months, not years.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infidel 101
Hello all,

I read on Obama’s site today that he is committed to withdrawing US troops at one or two brigades per month until you are out. In point:

“Obama will immediately begin to remove our troops from Iraq. He will remove one to two combat brigades each month, and have all of our combat brigades out of Iraq within 16 months. Obama will make it clear that we will not build any permanent bases in Iraq. He will keep some troops in Iraq to protect our embassy and diplomats; if al Qaeda attempts to build a base within Iraq, he will keep troops in Iraq or elsewhere in the region to carry out targeted strikes on al Qaeda.”

Personally I have never heard so much crap in my life, this is the greatest news that Al Qaeda could ever hear. All they have to do is wait until Obama gets the reigns, and then survive and build for 16 months has the Great Satan weakens monthly and then they are back to business as usual. I have never seen anything so stupid as telling the enemy you are going to leave, in what numbers and in what time frame. I’m shocked and stunned. It’s on his website:

www.barackobama.com...

I assume his pledges are to be trusted; or are lies acceptable if you decide to change mind? In a few months, not years.

Why don't you start a thread about this instead of hijacking this one?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
Why don't you start a thread about this instead of hijacking this one?

Check the registration date. He's a new guy. Probably doesn't know how to do all that stuff yet. Why not U2U him and help him through it all?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Wasn't sure it was worth a new thread seeing as its not new news. Why does it offend you?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Need to go out for a couple of hours, sorry if bringing up an obvious and old matter corncerning Obama is supposed to be in a new forum. My bad.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Do you really want to vote in a system and for people that ATTACK EACH OTHER to gain votes? What kind of person is that?

That ways a lot about the voters.

Hillary and Obama where attacking each other and then Hillary turns around and supports Obama. Which is it?

Show me a person that stands WITHOUT resorting to attacks and dirt flinging.

Perhaps it is me looking at it from outside America with clear eyes.

I think this attitude and mindset says a lot about American's if they have to resort to this kind of actions for personal gain.

Sickening and pathetic.

And it is not just these two, it happens EVERY time.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimistic skeptic

And...I'm assuming that you enjoy spreading accusations about Obama because you're a civil rights leader....????
Everything I've said regarding Obama is documented fact. I hardly consider that spreading accusations, and "no", I'm not a civil rights leader just a concerned American citizen.

Btw...I am a white woman...I am married to a Korean man. And, I have a black child. I am anything but a "bigot."
If you're not a bigot, then you need to leave the ethnic slurs out of your posts. They contribute nothing to your message other than negativity.

Stop projecting your hate of a black president onto me.

I have no hate for the man because he's black. I simply believe he's a poor choice for a president considering his lack of experience and all his racist, American hating, criminally inclined associates. You can call that hatred if you like, but you're nonetheless wrong.

[edit on 6/9/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Its simple America - avoid the association, innuendo and character speculation by choosing another fine candidate from the broad and trustworthy list provided for Our representation.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

cbass wrote: "That is all fine and dandy but, is it possible that this man is telling the truth? Is it within the realm of possibility that Obama is a flamming Homosexual??? Answer the question!!!! "

I will answer that, yes it is possible and the same goes for Bush, McCain, Hillary and for that matter you, cbass. Of course it is "possible" and within the realm of possibility, just not very likely....well I don't know enough about you cbass to come to any conclusions. Maybe we can find somebody that has claimed to have had a homosexual afair with you and then ignore all evidence to the contrary including lie detector results etc.

Really these Obama bashing threads have a lot of prejudice and intolerance themes and very little meat. What gives? I like to think that any front runner is going to recieve appropriate scrutiny, but theses threads seem to be filled with a fever of eagerness to grasp a hold of any stretch of the imagination that disparages Obama in the face of any evidence to the contrary. I won't call it closet racism, but I am begining to understand why people respond to these threads with those charges. It just seems desperate.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join