It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims He Is Barack Obama's Homosexual Ex-Lover

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftTrio

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ohhhhhhh Kayyyyyy, alrighty, believe that mucho, yeah..... Please, what is this? The Americans answer to the British Daily Star or what? Dont even know why Im entertaining such a thread but c'mon, you gotta come with something better than that!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
*His Limo???* Are you kidding me???

Anyone can take a desolate hobo drunk off some random street and give him a warm hotel room, and a wad of cash for an untraceable coreographed line of nonsense to stir the media pot. (can also then ax him, dump him down a ravine; to make sure it's entirely untraceable)

If that guy was running around with a Limo and OBama; I own a Rolls Royce and have a Lear Jet in cue.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well, it looks like this little "rumor" did not affect his campaign much ,did it?
I don't mind having a homosexual in the white house as long as they admitt it.
The way I see it, probly 90% of the politicians that we have in this country are either gay, Peadophiles, or cheat on their wives so what's the big deal with another one?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I am not a big fan of obama,s but I realy dont think the guy is gay and if he is thats no reason to kick him from the white house thats just as bad as kicking him out for been black

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join