It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo seen during endeavour live tv broadcast!!happening right now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Thanks for the compliation spacebot, star for you! Actually back up my post a few above yours. To a degree at any rate...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Just to clarify i saw this on my local news station. I'm looking around local news sites and forums to see if i can dig anything up on it.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
60 minutes STS 123 launch and mission video link:

www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.org...

Another link pointing to mini STS-123 videos here:

www.stsdvd.com...

The following link to youtube IS NOT what cooljayman so and IT IS a HELICOPTER, so please anyone do not refer to this link!

Here it is:

www.youtube.com...://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread340826/pg1

Hope this helps!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
(post restored, I thought it was a double post)

reply to post by Vector J

Thank you Vector J!

I don't understand, back up which post?

We still have to find out if cooljayman's description is the same with what the poster from nasaspaceflight forum Paul Adams saw, and if all that match victoriawarrior's and Spacewalker's descriptions. We don't have a positive match between spacewalker, victoriawarrior and cooljayman's (the Original Poster) descriptions yet.

I will not keep posting in this thread because I dont want to flood it. I will post as soon as the missing sequence is found and we can compare descriptions!

Keep hunting all!

[edit on 11-3-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Any comment on this guys? No one seems to have seen it:

Previous Post
Did this guy just slip up or am I missing something?

Originally posted by cooljayman
Let's try to figure out the time this happened, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, according to OP it was 09:57 p.m. Australia/Adelaide time when he noticed the object.

Why is he acting like he's not the OP? Did he slip up and forget which account he was signed in on?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
The plot thickens. If there is anythig untoward going on here,i'm leaning more in the direction that the OP is real and that it's one other person whos screwing around here.

But that's pure speculation, simply a possability given what can be seen in this thread. Albeit it a rather pessimisitc view of the course of the thread.

You backed up that bit. You found a post on a different site, that is highly unlikely to be the OP that backs up the OP. Then you pointed out that the only people to agree with the OP describe something that the OP said he didn't see. I was only positing a pessimistic theory, but funny howyou posted moments after mwith informtion that could be construed to agree with it...

*EDIT* Uh, you delted what this is replying to, you were double posting only in the sens you had two posts next to each other, they were however, different...

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Vector J]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If everyone thinks this is BS, why continue to post? Wait until there is video. Pretty simple solution IMO. Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? Boy, getting out of hand here. Jackinthebox got it right.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

He was quoting:

Originally posted by icblue
Let's try to figure out the time this happened, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, according to OP it was 09:57 p.m. Australia/Adelaide time when he noticed the object.

21:57:00 Tuesday March 11, 2008 in Australia/Adelaide converts to
07:27:00 Tuesday March 11, 2008 in EST5EDT
Daylight Saving Time is in effect on this date/time in Australia/Adelaide
Daylight Saving Time is in effect on this date/time in EST5EDT

Date: March 11
Mission: STS-123
Launch Vehicle: Space Shuttle Endeavour
Launched: 2:28 a.m. EDT

so basically that would give us (7:27 - 2:28) 04:59 into flight time.
Can anyone confirm?

Good eye though! Just a quote outside of the quote box though...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

Probable cause man.

Ahh, good call man. Thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't figure out why he would say that.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
Did this guy just slip up or am I missing something?

Why is he acting like he's not the OP? Did he slip up and forget which account he was signed in on?

Sorry, that was just a slipup when I was writing the post, forgot to put in quotes.

Also thank you spacebot for your compilation of evidence, I don't have the time to go thru it properly right now but will do so. Let me say it again, THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STUPID VIDEO THAT WAS POSTED ORIGINALY BY KARLHUNGIS! In that video I already looked and found many other versions of it and you can clearly see that its a helicopter. That being said I also want to make it clear none of the other clips on this thread show what I saw.

I also wish to get to the bottom of this, so lets not jump the gun, lets find the clip in question. I strongly believe we wil not be able to find this clip thru conventional ways on youtube or whatever. Lets hope someone was recording the whole broadcast. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I just posted what I saw developing on the thread, I am not making any speculations. I read the thread 3 times. Sorry for any confusion.

[edit for]

I fixed my previous post, I thought it was a double post.
I started losing it! This thread is a mess.

thank you too colljayman I hope it helped a bit!

It seems we now have a third person backing up cooljayman's claims about something odd, Mark_Frost, he was probably finishing his post before I finished posting my initial compilation about this thread, this is why I haven't included him in my compilation and here is the link to his post which happened to be a bit higher than mine and was posted before first:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cooljayman

Sounds good man. Sorry about that, didn't see the quote part.

Good luck hunting. I look forward to seeing it.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Indeed, and what you posted happened to fall in line with what I said. I realise that you aren't speculating anything, and I ws simply pointing out the fact that it supports what i said in a nice succint way. However theres no actual evidence of any foul play here, just my conjecture.

I still hope this video does get found and posted, it could be important, or it could be explainable phenomina, we'll only know once it surfaces...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
lol, that is a helicopter.

Please Read-One Line Posts

[edit on 3/11/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RexxCrow

Read the thread, wrong video. The video footage has not been found yet, or does not exist.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

It's no good sublime, people are going to keep coming in here and posting blindly, it's ridiculous, but a lot of peoplecan never be bothered to read thread before replying, which is bloody stupid.

Would be cool if OP updated his first post to point out that people should ignore the helicopter vid and read the damn thread.

Off topic and random: I'd love to know what I did to suddenly end up on euclid's foe list. I don't even know who that is...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I watched the broadcast live and the object in the pad video is a helicopter that was checking on the status of the launch pad that seemed to be smoking a bit more than usual after the launch.

The only thing unusual I noticed other than the extra fire suppression activity at the pad was when KSC was giving the throttle up command, they told the pilot to ignore some problem, and they will get to it later.

After watching the post launch debriefing, it appears that problem discussed during ascent was either the a card failure in a computer or the automated switching to the no2 primary (secondary) cooling evaporator during launch. They even went so far to say that there are two evaporators labeled primary with no1 being the one used during launch and no2 being the one that was switched too, they also noted there was 3rd redundant unit labeled secondary backup or some such thing.

Yes, I'm not completely stupid, and I'm waiting to view the video that the OP was talking about. It seems at least a few posters did view something unusual during the live broadcast.

Had it not been so late, I would have continued to view the post launch Ops 2 footage, but it was getting boring looking at launch replays along with blue screens from mission control.

Hard to stay awake you know, maybe I should have been recording rather than relying on someone else. Luckily there's enough people out there that do indeed record every minute they can, so I'm sure we'll see various versions come about in different flavors and quality's soon.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This may help finding the clip we are after. I just found this clip in youtube but its not the entire thing, so what we saw is not seen in this clip, however you can now see what camera angle I'm talking about. Here is the link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Hi,

I'm just watching the live Endeavour mission on NASA TV, about 15 mins ago, me and my brother noticed a ufo floating behind the shuttle, then 5 secs later the transmission was cut off!!. IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE THAT HAPPENS TO BE RECORDING THE CURRENT LIVE NASA TV please let me know!!. The event took place about 9.57pm Adelaide, Australia Time.

Cheeers.

Jay

[edit on 11-3-2008 by cooljayman]

Mod edit:cap title

[edit on 3/11/2008 by kinglizard]

I think this is the sequence you watched Jay. I agree and it was very
interesting. I was also surprised. Check the frames I captured from
the sequence to see if this is the one you watched. Click on the images
to see the full picture.

Description: The sequence shows Ebdeavour's cargo bay opened, Earth
above and space at the bottom. The Ufo was big and luminous with
several small lights around and a small one at the front. Just like a big
craft flashing with lights around and moving smoothly. The sequence
lasted about 8 seconds and suddenly the feed was interrupted switching
to Mission Control Center.

Unfortunately when capturing the video sequence there is a considerable
loss in resolution, almost 50% due to compression and degradation. The
main details of this Ufo should be seen on a tv screen from the original
recording to perceive the Ufo shape as well as those small lights around.

Keep watching.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hahahaha....

YES I have read this whole thread throughout the day.

When we finally have THE video, will posts that actually speak to THE video be applauded just because people READ the thread and waited for THE video that we don't have yet? (Joke)

I'll keep checking back figuring someone will find THE video that we don't have yet....patience is a virtue.

Just had to chime in so you know that your readers are being entertained....and yes....we are being patient. The one thing this thread has proven is that there needs to be a public archive of NASA broadcasts done in real time by a third party.

Could someone please pass the popcorn....still waiting on the main show...

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join