It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see my aura emanating from my hand

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChronMan

I have my own "coding system" if you will. Certain colors mean certain things to me regardless of auras or a synesthesia experience. My speculation based on what is scientifically understood about synesthesia and what I experience is that the color of the aura, is equally dependent on the perceiver and the person with the pretty lights around them.

It may be a visual experience of the mirror neuron phenomenon between two people.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Im not using 3rth eye to see Auras and AP. I have my own Method. Im changing coming frequency to eyes. Like in the pic I send. With aura you can get lots of info about the person or how does he feel at time.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Also for thouse who do Ki Energy. If you can see auras, then you can see actually what you are doing with Ki Energy. And also if you know how to see AP, then you can see entitys. But i havent saw myself yet.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by tartar]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey
Just what is your dream eye, or whatever it was you mentioned?

It's also referred to as "transfixing". It's when you relax your eyes completely so that everything is blurred. It helps your second sight (third eye) kick in so you're able to see spiritual or celestial energy.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tartar

I took a look at the picture you posted and that is a pretty great drawing of what I've experience.

I've gotten to the energy point (on my own body) and watched energy rise up. If I keep focusing, a color starts to appear, which is usually white or blue and sometimes green (prevailing auric colors).

I hope most people don't stop when they see the first layer of the etheric body. I've gotten caught up at that stage in the past and I was mislead as to what I was seeing.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Im glad that you liked my pic
Anyway the white could be that you saw AP. If you saw something white it is not aura, unless you are dead or on DRUGS
Yes you can see with aura is someone is on drugs.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It's also referred to as "transfixing". It's when you relax your eyes completely so that everything is blurred. It helps your second sight (third eye) kick in so you're able to see spiritual or celestial energy

yes i transfix i my eyes when i do artwork all the time. It tends to help me for some reason.

My aura is purple/blue, wherever i am, but then my eyes begin to tire.

and theres someone i saw on the discovery channel with synesthesia that has all senses connected.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Good thread. I've noticed this with myself and people and inanimate or organic objects. Or what seemed to be an aura, not always color, but looks like a double or energy emanating from the person, thing or object. I have to focus(or eyes in a tired or wacky focus) or have a certain mind set to experience this usually.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by dreamingawake]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tartar
Oh yeh also I like to say that childrens see Auras Naturally, but as they grow they loose that ability. Actually they loose many kind abilitys.

Its interesting you say that.. As a child, I used to think I saw halo's above peoples' heads, but never talked about it. Later in life I convinced myself that it was just light flaring off an object, sort of like hdr in videogames. Its like an eclipse where you see the light flaring off the side of the moon, because behind it is pitch-black and the light stands out.

The dream eyes the op is talking about is called adverted vision, and astronomers use it to look at stars. Your eye is more sensitive to light coming in at a angle rather that something you are directly looking at. I think this is due to the fact most light hits directly in the middle wearing it out more than the sides on the inside of your eye. Astronomers use this to get a better view of stars they can't see directly. You can see for yourself by looking at stars. Don't look at the star directly, but concentrate on it. It will be brighter that if you were looking at the star directly.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I always look at my aura at night for fun. I just make sure there is a little bit of light so I can actually see and hold both hands up in the air while laying on my bed. After a few seconds i start to see a hint of color surrounding my hands. Usually its green as green is the healing color and seeing as its bed time I'm tired.

The trick to seeing it clearly is while looking at your hands take deep breaths. Your aura will basically fluctuate with your breathing. The deeper the breaths the more aura you will see around your hands.

It may take some time to actually see your aura and in order to see it for the first time I suggest a different method.

Stand in front of a mirror and make sure it is dark but not too dark... just have enough light that you can see yourself. Candles work best. Anyways gaze a few inches above your head for 30 seconds. Then look at your face... then back at your head and eventually you will start to see a color.

At first it may only be a few millimeters of color but if you practice this you will start to see it emanating inches above you and all around you.

Have fun with it.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I am happy to see that this is a fairly common ability. I have an impression that it is going to become more common as we continue to evolve.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Glad to see I am not alone in seeing things that cannot be seen by the naked eye.

You're definitely not alone.
I see spiritual energy (orbs, strand energy, mists etc) on a daily basis.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

I'd hate to be a wet blanket, but I am afraid that what you saw were "afterimages" (or "residual images", as another poster said) - a perfectly ordinary optical phenomenon involving the retina.

If you want to observe the "emanations" of your body, total darkness is the way to go.
(Or so I am told by people who like observing such phenomena.)

And don't worry: I can guarantee you that the universe, including our lives, is interesting enough even discounting ordinary physiological phenomena.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hi Vantitas,

I assure you these are no afterimages. The universe can be interesting beyond our imagination and still be interesting down here.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Over a year ago, i met a Shaman in Washington State, he practiced Reiki, and taught many forms of Qi Gong, (tai chi, similar to Yoga) He was showing me many Qi demonstrations (moving things without touching them) when he asked me if I wanted him to open my third eye. ? i was like, ok. . . This was one of the more crazier expiriences in my life. I had me close my eyes, and put his thumb on my pinealgland (the third eye, or crown chakra? or whatnot? im not sure) and said he was going to push Qi (energy) through it, was occured was something incredible. I felt a falling away sensation, and a rush, and when i opened my eyes, i could see Auras of everything. To be honest, i freaked out, and thought it wasn't real, but after this happened, i am able to see Auras of just about everything. even Plants. plants emit a whitish vapor, it almost looks like you can see the plants breathe. I also had him do this to my friend, and my friend had the exact same "freaking out" reaction i had, and he is still able to see Auras as well. Seeing auras can really help you out, i can also feel auras. Feel other people energy.
An easy way to do this is stare at your hand, doesn't matter what background, for a little bit, a minute or so, then close your eyes, you will still be able to see the outline of your hand, then move your hand around, u can see your hands outline moving with your eyes closed. This abilitymust be practiced, when ur ready, try it with someone elses hand, or try watching other people with your eyes closed. Using your third eye to percieve them rather than your regular eyes
hope this helps

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hi immedicated:

Did you learn what the various hues mean?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well I tried, but I didn't see my aura.

I focused on the sides of my fingers while they were resting on a piece of white paper in fairly lit conditions (no light on though, just sunlight).

It gets pretty weird once you look at something so intently and don't blink for a long time. My eyes crossed a bit too and I saw a light blue glow form my hand, but that's just from crossing my eyes a little after concentrating so hard.

This light blue glow was only from crossing my eyes I believe, because I can duplicate it and cross my eyes at will. Though if I cross them the other way, my hands get too blurry to see clearly.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hi Monsterenergy791:

You may be right, but I have a feeling you saw your aura. Keep trying, you'll get it. I just had my mother do it and her's is pink. I was not surprized she she could see it right away, since she is a talented astrologer.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
well i see the aura emmanating from my hands to but i dont need paper it just sort of happened one day i was making a psi ball and i saw my aura.
as you say its like a dream vision where its very hard to describe but you only see it periphrially

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

I don't know what to think about the blueish glow because sometimes my thumb glows a bit, but the hand I'm really focusing on, the blue color fades in and out and focusing on it to make it stay and not go away (but it comes back) is tricky.

It might just be a phenomena caused by the eye.

Weird things can happen if you stare at an object very intently. An example of mine is when I stare at my room's ceiling, which has glow in the dark stars and planets stuck to it (hopefully you know what I'm talking about), they look like they move out of the corner of your eye, but then if you focus on that supposedly moving object, it stays still and the other stars and planets (the "stickers") your not focusing on look like they there moving.

But this doesn't mean auras are made up by the eye, I guess I just need to practice more!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join