It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see my aura emanating from my hand

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
reply to post by golddragnet

I know the crown chakra is purple, so do chakra colors correspond to aura colors too.

An example would be: heart chakra is red, so an aura that is red means the person is compassionate and loving?

The crown chakra isn't purple, the crown chakra is clear (or white)

Purple is the sixth chakra, the chakra of the "third eye"! The third eye is the gift (lost by generations), to see and feel things happening around but not directly observed by you, the knowledge received from the space/universe/god (serendipity). The fictional Jedi knights in Star Wars might be a sort of example!!!!

Chakra is source of energy that is generated inside of you. The colours of the chakra are derived from their frequencies and lenght of wave, refer to Physics and the spectrum of the colours. The 3 lower chakra's have low frequency and the lowest matches the frequency of the earth (which means you are connected to the earth and your lowest chakra has to be strong enough to survive). The frequency of chakras increase from bottom to top.

The heart chakra is green (and pink). Chakra no. 2 is red and orange (corresponds to your sex appeal, kidneys, urinary system.

Aura colours are very different and don't correspond to chakra colours.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tartar

This is my first post ever here. I was able to see "Energy" but no aura. I'll keep practicing. I remember a while ago I was able to mold a ball of energy outside of my hand... But I haven't done that in a while.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If you focus on the nergy. You will see easy Auras. But if you try harder you might see AP. But dont freak out if you see somerhing alive.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I believe this is one of the best threads on ATS. Because it is about something we can control, and gain awareness to our universe. With topics on ATS such as aliens, and conspiracy theories, none of these we can control, or even know the real truth about, and we won't know until it is too late, but practicing meditations, and spiritualism will help us gain the consiousness most everyone in the world has lost. So keep practicing to see auras, even better, practice feeling auras of people. Ive been told many times what the colors mean, but sometimes the colors are hard to distinguish, and are mostly off shades, or a mix of colors. But feeling the aura, u can almost instantly feel what kind of mood a person is in. wearing your emotions on your sleeve. It's the easiest to feel someone's aura if they're are sick, or in need of help for me. But most people i've met that have been into this kind of thing,mostly shamanism, tell me i have natural healing qualities. When im in a room, people are automatically more happy, i don't know why? But I've been trying to learn more and more about it. Alls i know is there if definitly something to this, and it is the key to staying healthy and happy. If anyone wants to get more into this, try doing Qi Gong, u can get many meditations and excersizes for free on the internet. I suggest the Precious 8 excersizes. They are less time consuming, and you will definitly feel a difference in yourself. AND DO IT EVERYDAY. If you skip a day, they say you lose 10 days progress. enlighten youself, because one day, there will be noone to save you but yourself
cheers.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
And I believe that this is lamest topic ever. But best one in this forum.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I like this topic even though I haven't been successful at seeing my aura.

But practice makes perfect!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
Hi jdposey:

Do not look at the shadow, look for what is "not there." Also let your eyes relax and do not try to focus on any one thing. It also helps if you are open to the possibility and not being too rational. I wish I could tell you how I am doing it, but I honestly don't know. I am pretty sure this is no illusion, since the experience is repeatable and consistant each time. I would almost say that the aura I am seeing behaves according to rules. Very odd.

sometimes dream eyes are annoying, quite recently my dreameyes have just been acting on there own, its really annoying cuz my eyes start to make a twisted vision, its wenever im not concentrating they just kick in, silenceisall could you u2u me on how to control my dream eyes please, it would be a good thing for me and i can teach you rakai if you want , rakai is a healing technique

peace all and nice thread

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
1) Read the book The Celestine Prophecy. It's related.

2) I've actually done it at various times and I've seen colored auras. In one case I saw a black one around a guy and remarked "he's dead and doesn't know it yet." I have no idea why I said that and a few months later he died of an overdose.

It's not a lame topic.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I would just like to post a brief follow-up on this: I have noticed that my ability to see auras has increased slightly over the past few weeks (since I first posted this). I am now feeling that it is a great gift, but the gift as I see it is not the ability to see what people are feeling, but the knowledge that we have souls of some kind that have an electromagnetic basis.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Look At Some Wicca Sites. It Explains Aura there.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

i tried it with my hand againt a white piece of paper and it didn't work but i held my hand at arms length from my face and held it about 3 feet from the wall and i could see mine it was an almost dark blue to a purple...freakin weird....lol i held my son up for as long as i could and i saw quite a bigger and brighter one around his shoulders....not fair his is bigger!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
50 people have viewed this thread and not one has posted saying they have seen their aura. If any of you do, please let me know.

Kirlian Photography is what you are referring to when you mentioned the type of camera used to see auras.
skepdic.com...

As for me......

I can see my hands aura whenever I look long enough. Usually its a purplish color, but I will do it right now and report back the color I see.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yep,

A purplish blue color is what I'm seeing.

It is pretty neat to be able to see your body's energy.

I usually don't concentrate on seeing them, but If I tried I'm sure I could see everyone's auras as they come to me.

Electric green is a strong color I haven't seen since my days in high school.

My science teacher would have this amazing green color emanating from his torso.

Great thread!

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Quick intro, a few years back I was a member of ATS my handle was Opus , long story short my old email got corrupted with spam and HD eventually died . Since then I've been browsing ATS from time to time thinking of rejoining . I saw this post , that tore it I had reply.

Sines I was a kid I could swear I could see a, how do I explain it , like a noise filed around my hands and other people. This field is almost insubstantial. Ive thought about from time to time in my life , considering it just might be the way my eyes processed light or perhaps even auras. Oddly, I even see or at lease perhaps I think I see, when I bring my index fingers close together, I see these hazy insubstantial fields reach out from the tips of my fingers and converge each other .

I personally don't go for any new age crap nor organized religion, I grew up in a Roman catholic family and see my self a kind of existential atheist/agnostic. Essentially I believe theres more to existence and the universe that we can perceive. Bottom line what ever the equations is, it must make logical sense.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I haven't read all of this thread so it's possible i'm repating what someone else has said. i see 'lines' coming out of the ends of my fingers. and when i waggle my fingers together i can make the lines cross each other. they are 'white' lines.

i have a few times been able to develop ball of light in my cupped hands. these ball have been differing colours.

i've only done this on a dark/black background. both the 'lines' and the balls.

i started developing this in 1982. i've taught 2 others.

Edited for typos.

[edit on 24/2/2008 by Floh]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
In school I used to be able to do that with my teacher while she was standing in front of the chalk board. I could turn it on and off. Usually everybody's is the same but have seen a black outline on one of my substitute teachers while he was standing in front of the chalkboard.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Interesting you mention the lines, Floh I too or at lease I think I see these kind of insubstantial flowing lines reach out from my fingers tips and touch one another. I don't see a ball though.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
1) Read the book The Celestine Prophecy. It's related.

2) I've actually done it at various times and I've seen colored auras. In one case I saw a black one around a guy and remarked "he's dead and doesn't know it yet." I have no idea why I said that and a few months later he died of an overdose.

It's not a lame topic.

I read the Celestine Prophecy years back , i didn't care much for the book , but it did raise my eye brow with regards to the auras. What a bizarre reality we live in.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpusMarkII
Interesting you mention the lines, Floh I too or at lease I think I see these kind of insubstantial flowing lines reach out from my fingers tips and touch one another. I don't see a ball though.

Have you done anything with the lines, Mark? as i say, i have made them 'dance' around when i waggle my fingers. i don't see them as flowing. they are sharp, white pin-point lights.

i do believe it's energy and probably mine. i believe one evening they came out of my left hand (i felt something power down my left arm from the shoulder) as i was feeling tremendous dislike toward someone on the other side of the wall from where i was sleeping and it was almost as if i 'shot' at her.

she moved the next day.

i have never done this since (around 1983). never tried since and didn't mean to do this then. it just happened. i have no idea if my 'negative' energy reached her, but i feel it did. i never gave her any indication of my dislike before this happened, in fact she relied on me as her bestest friend and leaned on me heavily.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I can see this aura emanating off both of my arms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join