It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see my aura emanating from my hand

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This is an interesting thread. I found it while looking for the meaning of aura colors... My oldest son, now 9, has since a very young age mentioned what color people are, like, "he's blue" or he's "fuzzy green".... Sometimes in the car we play a game where he names the color that certain people are. I never really thought twice about it because it made sense to me. I've always "seen" people as certain colors too. In fact as a child I would sit down and draw kind of portraits of people but I would just draw what I called their colors and shapes. Basically I'd just cover a page with what ever colors and shapes I thought fit them. It's just recently that it's dawned on me that it may be auras that he and I are responding to. Anyway, just adding my two cents

Thanks to everyone for sharing!
CC

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Auras are colors that respesent peoples inner true selves.

If you wanna find out what your aura is, you can do so on a site by taking a 5 question test...
Found here..
www.blogthings.com...

And then once you find out what your color is you can try googling it by saying
example. "Blue aura" and google away

In case your aura is blue
You might wanna read this, its very true..
Try it.

www.geocities.com...

Also my aura is blue, and so are my eyes...
I'm wondering, if anyone knows if that's somehow connected?
Are aura colors represented by our eyes?

[edit on 26-10-2008 by KrazyAnubis]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

Yes, I have seen auras before. Many times, as a matter a fact. It is just something I seem to know how to do, really.

According to my older cousin who has "some knowledge" about some of these things, however, blue/white auras or normal auras everyone gives off. I'm not that sure, though. =/

[edit on 27-10-2008 by OkamiZaku]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaBears

Oh, I see what you did there.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyAnubis

Also my aura is blue, and so are my eyes...
I'm wondering, if anyone knows if that's somehow connected?
Are aura colors represented by our eyes?

[edit on 26-10-2008 by KrazyAnubis]

I'm going to say no. I actually believe that ones Aura can and does change colours depending on ones state at the time. My eyes are brown.. I've been told I have a gold aura and blue too....at different times of course.

Seeing a persons Aura eminating off of them is quite beautiful. It is like a rainbow of lights coming off of the person, some peoples Aura are very close(only from the head) and others have very large Auras that eminate out all around and fluctuate.

I can see Auras only when I am activated, then everything and everyone has Auras or energy lines. I had been trying to understand this phenomenon and was told it is what is known as the "Strong Eye" or soft focusing. Takes practice and that's not how I do it.

It appears to be during selective times of the year this happens to me though. I can't just do it whenever.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nuffsaid420

How often does it happen?
And do you just wake up one day and see colors around people or is it something else?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by KrazyAnubis]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have a greenish aura...well what I see emminating from my fingers. The color doesn't seem to change though it gets brighter at times. Hope this helps!reply to post by Silenceisall

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyAnubis

How often does it happen?
And do you just wake up one day and see colors around people or is it something else?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by KrazyAnubis]

KA it happens at selective times of the year, like I said when I am "Activated*"

I didn't wake up one day, and have something different happen. I can't really explain it other than when I have meditated and found my center along with other rituals I can relax and refocus my eyes..
Also dusk is the best lighting situation to see them for me.
Other people here can see this more naturally, I had to take my own path and even what I have seen is nothing in comparison to other peoples experiences. I have just experienced it a few times.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Wow when I grow up I wanna be just like you. Haha
I always wanted to meditate but never found time, nor knowledge of how to do it. You got any tips?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I can remember seeing auras since grade one and have seen them ever since. I have never been able to see color on people's auras however I have on cats.

Some people can tell if you are ill, where exactly on the body and from what, simply by looking at the color of your aura.

I seen a show once where they used cameras to show people what an aura looks like. They took a leaf and then tore a piece off. The aura was still complete. The next experiment included two people kissing. If there was no passion the two auras of the two remained separate but once there was passion in their kiss, the auras became one.

Pretty neat stuff!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

I recently was connected to an EEG with the Mind Mirror software for measuring brain wave activity. As I began to see purple with my eyes closed, the practitioner observed high theta brain wave activity. As the session progressed, she said I achieved the Awakened Mind and touched on the Evolved Mind. Purple with your eyes closed is a good thing. It is spiritual. Continue to play with purple, and soon you will see other colors emerging. You must find for yourself what they mean. I would like to discuss with you.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There is no evidence of auras in any way, shape, or form.

Anyone who 'discovered' them would be very famous and rich, yet no-one has managed to do so.

And lo, another piece of esoteric knowledge has been born, completely devoid of substantiating evidence.

Why don't we actually get some evidence of auras (and not anecdotal evidence) and change the world? Or, we could just sit here passing off guesses as fact.

Deny ignorance. Don't deny knowledge.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Anyone who 'discovered' them would be very famous and rich, yet no-one has managed to do so.

And lo, another piece of esoteric knowledge has been born, completely devoid of substantiating evidence.

Why don't we actually get some evidence of auras (and not anecdotal evidence) and change the world? Or, we could just sit here passing off guesses as fact.

Yet here we go again, why do you claim there is no evidence of auras in any way?

Just google "aura camera" and then let me know what they are selling? Are we not seeing these peoples Auras?

I leave you with this as evidence right now, if want to be more specific, what exactly do you not believe? That people have Auras?

Exactly what you said "Don't deny knowledge" do your own research.

peace

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You even said it yourself. Don't deny knowledge, just because you grew up not finding out about auras until u stumbled upon this site and found this post doesn't rule out the possibilities that there is as a matter of fact people who study this misterious force.

Don't be ignorant just beacuse most people can't see it with their bear eyes. A baby cannot simply come to this world and know how to walk, talk etc. It must learn first. You never stop learning, and the more you know about all prospectives the smarted you are because you will use your knowledge and determen what is BS and what makes sence.

Auras were accidently discovered (just like fireworks.. and many other things..) when a scientist took a picture of a rock and noticed unusual frequency of waves and colors around the rock, yes even rocks are alive.. Anyways..
It is up to us to disagree and agree with different things, some people are just afraid to see the truth thus they will cover it up as much as possible.

World is NOT what it seems, its an illusion, and there are many things around us that we don't encounter nor ever give a thought about. That don't mean it isnt there..

[edit on 19-11-2008 by KrazyAnubis]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You are the starchild!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

pure

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Hi, just read this after seeing my own aura around my hand, I did the same thing, I read the technique in a book and was amazed that I could do it! Colours range from green to blue, with occasional flashes of white. Truly amazing!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

I once heard that the colour gold / yellow signifies imminent death. Some doctors have said that before some patients die they have similar auras.

Is anyone else getting sick of the site motto being used in "skeptic" arguments?

[edit on 10-2-2009 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Im so glad you found your ability because my auora is a dark dim blue as well ,although i belive i have found my powers early on
my grandma is green
my grandpa is blue
my dog izzy is yellow

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join