It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnating on other planets?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I heard so many things on how we were all "ET's" before we came here to earth so i was just wondering if when we "die" can we reincarnate on other planets etc?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It would be great if there was truth to this but I'd seriously miss this dump.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Incarnation can take place anywhere. Its only religious-propaganda that states that we "have to" keep reincarnating in this dump.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I would say that it depends on your soul level. Some are here as first timers and others have been here as many times as the leaves on a very old and ancient Oak. We are all from the same substance as the Universe so in that respect yes we are all extraterrestrial to a degree. There are ways to get in touch with your alien within and to take a peek at what you once looked like. What is important is why if you chose to be here now, why.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I like to believe reincarnation is real. I'm positive I'll exist somewhere after this life and feel the same about previous lives, even though I have no memory of any. But, I wonder what they mean when I hear this is supposed to be the only planet of choice, i.e. the only one where there's free will. Do you think there's any truth to that, or did someone make that up?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zionide

I suppose it is completely possible, the problem is that none of us will know for sure till it actually happens.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i heard we are actually living in the past at the moment and we are all here on earth to correct some "mistake" to better earth humans....but id really love to incarnate back where i came from and ofcourse i think all of us do....
so what uh antar what is gonna happen Oct.28,2011?

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Zionide]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
But, I wonder what they mean when I hear this is supposed to be the only planet of choice, i.e. the only one where there's free will. Do you think there's any truth to that, or did someone make that up?

I have the strongest sense that this is pure disinformation. And the urge to shout out: The amount of places you can go after death is unlimited.

When someone dies and believes "ok, either I go to hell, or to heaven or back to earth" this could cause the very limitation and suck you right back into the game.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
you have a point sky

i think right before death its what you believe, for instance im going to reincarnate to another planet etc and just maybe you will....i dunno im just really open minded and i watched some you tube vids on how some ppl are from Sirius A and stuff...you folks should search for em...its very interesting, they say how they are from those star systems and how they are here to
help us understand that we are not alone etc..

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Now correct me if Im wrong , arent we all energy of some sort . And I beleive energy cant be created or distroyed. That makes me wonder that when we die our souls (energy) gets distrubed through the universe

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zionide
I heard so many things on how we were all "ET's" before we came here to earth so i was just wondering if when we "die" can we reincarnate on other planets etc?

Good question but who do you expect to give you the correct answer?
No one knows the answer to that one, all's that you will get is a few opinions.
Mine is that you don't reincarnate in the first place and we were never ET's.

see what I mean?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by twestjr79
Now correct me if Im wrong , arent we all energy of some sort . And I beleive energy cant be created or distroyed. That makes me wonder that when we die our souls (energy) gets distrubed through the universe

...maybe distrubed through our expectations (weve been conditioned to)...as just pointed out in the two posts above.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zionide

pass me a link to people claiming to be from Sirius. I wanna see some of my family.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well then there is the school of thought that says we are just 'containers'.
There is where you will see the transference of energy at the maximum.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
so many unanswered ?'s........leaves us even more intrigued by how we all came to be etc...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by Zionide

pass me a link to people claiming to be from Sirius. I wanna see some of my family.

heres one that i found..theres more but i cant seem to locate em
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well then there is the school of thought that says we are just 'containers'.
There is where you will see the transference of energy at the maximum.

please tell two or three sentences more of this.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zionide
heres one that i found..theres more but i cant seem to locate em
www.youtube.com...

Thanks. I am intrigued by the whole sirius thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I believe its real. What I dont understand is why the heck I choose to reincarnate in this crappy place.

Lets hope the indigo kids are right and some great change is going to happen for this planet. Maybe that will make it worthwhile...

And I agree with skyfloating. Any limitation and "you have to" stuff is very likely not true at all. I dont believe there is any rules for what we can or cannot do in the afterlife, only free will based on what we learn here and what we want to do next.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I believe its real. What I dont understand is why the heck I choose to reincarnate in this crappy place.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Copernicus]

maybe a cosmic conspiracy? I imagine the reincarnation-police trying to persuade me to take the street right back to earth

Or maybe its because earth has become so damn habitual that we feel an urge to come back again and again and again. It might be hell...but it has its sweet moments...that first kiss...that ocean breeze...that choclate ice cream...stuff I realize doesnt exist on Sirius A....neither on Sirius B. Alright, theres a version of ice-cream, but...I am deviating

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join