It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnating on other planets?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i myself feel as if i was from Sirius A, i know it might sound absurd to you folks but there is a weird bond between me and that name when it comes up. and its not really called sirius A either but meh i guess its what we earth humans call it.
i guess ya feel the same sky....

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'd like to throw another perspective into this mix. What if the human soul was only compatible with specific environments, like the human body, or Earth? Think of it as a hardware/software compatibility thing. That's not to say the soul couldn't be compatible with some other planet's environment or inhabitants, just not everywhere where there is life.

Or, what if the soul had a choice of where to go, and it was like asking "would you rather go to the Bahamas or Antarctica?"? Then that begs the question, is Earth like the Bahamas of the universe?

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

So in that case, the "Space Exploration" forum would be a more suitable venue? Heh?

Not sure re-incarnating spirits from Sirius A would do well in the "Space-Exploration Forum"

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zionide
i myself feel as if i was from Sirius A, i know it might sound absurd to you folks but there is a weird bond between me and that name when it comes up. and its not really called sirius A either but meh i guess its what we earth humans call it.

I equate affinity to something with relationship to it, whether that relationship is consciously known or only felt

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I'd like to throw another perspective into this mix. What if the human soul was only compatible with specific environments, like the human body, or Earth? Think of it as a hardware/software compatibility thing. That's not to say the soul couldn't be compatible with some other planet's environment or inhabitants, just not everywhere where there is life.

Maybe. And that compatibility might be determined by the souls overall experience.

Or, what if the soul had a choice of where to go, and it was like asking "would you rather go to the Bahamas or Antarctica?"? Then that begs the question, is Earth like the Bahamas of the universe?

Thats pessimistic

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Rasobasi420]

you have a good point there raso

wow i didnt expect to get many replies out of this thread hehehe
lets keep it rolling!!!!!
anyways it could be that our soul yearns to go to diff places that in the past
it didnt get a chance to go? I even heard that we are just a reflection of our planet....for one thing though, I would love to go back to Sirius A when i pass away from this Earth...
and how did we even have a name for all these things? I mean look at the english language and grammar that we are using right now!!!!
It had to be introduced by ET's loooong or some other entity
any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Also, your reincarnation will be based on your karma, if you don't have a good karma, I doubt you will be reborn in an other planet where they have higher dimension 4 or even above?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

wow i didnt expect to get many replies out of this thread hehehe
lets keep it rolling!!!!!

Theres a good reason for pushing this thread. There are a lot of people at ATS who try to limit the Alien-Discussion to a tiny-frame concerning nuts-and-bolts of saucers and victimization by abduction. I think its important to venture out beyond the obvious and think about the possibilities.

Expect to have a few more clowns coming in here claiming this has nothing to do with extraterrestrials.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Skyfloating-

In order for a soul to experience the universe, he will leave one place and go to the other. A better word might be "incarnation" and only if a soul returns to the very same planet to say "re-incarnation".

The existence of "a soul" is debatable. The Multiverse is a "system." The system can be experienced without having any spiritual incarnation laws.

WorldShadow-

What if all that you see and experience is made up from DNA code running in a subjective interpreter with empowerment from an energy life force surrounding the mortal material reality the mind is grown and operates within. The reality runs on its own sophistication as it builds over itself. Can the human being be sure it is real or is it a closed simulation projected just over the conscious level from behind the unknown curtain.

Uh someone give this guy applause. That makes logical sense to me. Everyone seems so fascinated by "God." Perhaps another intelligence outside of this Universe's laws has a will to learn what it's like to not just experience this life, but more importantly it's death. Something beyond the physical change which limits us. I'm sure it would find "limited time" quite an interesting experience.

MrPenny-

Here's a question. What does this thread have in common with Aliens and UFOs?

Answer: Nothing.

Uhh.... actually it has everything to do with this thread. What's the definition of alien? Is a requirement grey skin, big eyes, a flying disc, and nanotechnology?
If we are part of a virtual reality which WorldShadow conjectured then that intelligence could be described as "alien" or "God." They are one in the same as far as our perspective goes.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

The existence of "a soul" is debatable. .

yeah, it sure is debatable...for example in a thread with the title "does the soul exist?"

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The website www.Near-Death.com made me a believer in reincarnation
and how each of us decide where to go and what to do after we kick
the bucket here on Earth. The Near Death stories from people of all
walks of life, and ages..all the way down to little children are stunningly
similar.

www.near-death.com... at the Near-Death website is most
relevant to the discussion we're having in this particular thread. This
website made me stop believing that 7 out of every 10 people who die
are going to hell, as traditional Christianity implies. (70% of the world's
population are Non-Christians)
-CWM

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Skyfloating-

yeah, it sure is debatable...for example in a thread with the title "does the soul exist?"

Yeah I'm sure I could spend all day on that thread.

Personally, I feel people who believe that are just buying into extensions of the mainstream religions. Those said religions always have to do with "you" as an individual. I can't buy that. I believe we are alll part of a system, the whole. The fact that our minds interpret "many" when we look around is simply a function of our brain. I think the truth is one. Therefore, I don't see a reason for "me" to personally be shipped off to heaven or find myself in another body after death. I don't feel reality has much to do with "me."

Reality has to do with reality. There are constantly living beings coming to life and therefore plenty for a "creator" to use as his "eyes and ears" to gain experience. I'm just happy to be here. And by the time I'm an old codger I'll be happy to go.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Uh hmm. Actually your assumption that the purpose of life is to experience is the universe is spot on. Unfortunately reincarnation is not necessary for this process.

It isn't, but it's my personal belief that all humans possess a soul, and that soul can reincarnate into other bodies in other worlds.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

OMG
... y'dont write ... y'dont call ... thought we'd all lost touch, how great is this

There must be more of us out there ... c'mon don't be shy !

Anyhoo ! Skyfloating how the hell are you after all this time ... so many questions ... so much to tell. I've really missed my own kind.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Skyfloating

OMG
... y'dont write ... y'dont call ... thought we'd all lost touch, how great is this

There must be more of us out there ... c'mon don't be shy !

Anyhoo ! Skyfloating how the hell are you after all this time ... so many questions ... so much to tell. I've really missed my own kind.

you from sirius as well wood?

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Zionide]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Personally, I feel people who believe that are just buying into extensions of the mainstream religions.

Huh? So because I believe in the existence of the soul, I must believe in a supernatural God?

I don't follow any religion at all.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zionide

Absolutely ! And you might be interested to know that I agree with you ... we didn't call it Sirius A.
Don't you just love watching our gorgeous home planet twinkling away up there and do you also feel a twinge of homesickness too ... or is that just me ?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

im on the same page with ya wood

I do feel home sick lol.....i really need to take a trip back home if ya get me hehehehe o wells....after im done with my time here on Earth its back to "sirius"

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
ey guys im just new here...just wanna share idea from the topic above...

reincarnation?hmmm maybe here on earth...yes but reincarnating from other planets i dunno... maybe if your soul is on another level?far more superior than the 1st timers here?.... i just remember..i dont know where i read it maybe here or in other sites that "we" are light beings b4 entering our mothers womb and become human..

there is a belief here in asia about reincarnation...particularly chinese belief

i may connect about past life..and etc.

example... im into japanese thangs(but im no japanese and no knowledge in japanese langauage)... jap foods,anime,ninja stuff,history of japan... (maybe there is a connection here)

while my 1st couzin is into gothic thangs such as egyptian types...

weird....

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I feel exactly like you but i have visions and dreams that i am from Pleiades Star Cluster and that i was once in a former life a technician aboard a huge spacecraft that somehow was destroyed with me onboard it, sounds far fetched but i have it re-occurring over and over. Now in this life i am very computer and technologically literate, coincidence maybe??? i dunno but i'm here for a reason and it's not to go to work 7 days a week either.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join