It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnating on other planets?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

no its not weird at all!!!! its just our soul selves trying to remember

i guess we have things in common with our past lives eg:your hobbies etc

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zionide

no its not weird at all!!!! its just our soul selves trying to remember

i guess we have things in common with our past lives eg:your hobbies etc

Thats so true for me it is anyway, i just have a connection to things that i feel i was connected to in a previous life. I wish i could remember more it's so fascinating lol. I wonder if any other people have visions and dreams of former lives especially off-planet earth..??

I am native of New Zealand in the South Pacific our people are called Maori my ancestors believed my bloodline is from the Pleiades star cluster. In fact every year we celebrate 'The Matariki' which is the Māori name for the small cluster of stars also known as the Pleiades or the Seven Sisters, in the Taurus constellation.
More about Matariki here - www.teara.govt.nz...

More of a coincidence u think?? It's more proof of a connection between people who are here on earth and their former lives off-planet..

[edit on 2/11/07 by free_spirit_earth]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

wow very interesting indeed!!!!!
im glad you posted

but i really do think we all are from other star systems etc....its amazing!!!
i guess we are here just to show how diverse we all are? hmm who knows

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I do believe, very much, that "aliens" can incarnate here. Recently, in fact, I've been undergoing a huge re-thinking in my world view.

About a month and a half ago I got a vision of a world with a beautiful green sky above it, and it just "felt" like that's where I belong(and, by extension, where I was before here), and that it wasn't on earth. It was a very strange thing to feel, considering I've never believed in reincarnation(in fact, I was actually kind of afraid of it). Long story short, I've come to accept reincarnation, and even that at one time I wasn't on Earth(I do remember why I came here though: just because. I just felt like checking it out from an "insider's" view).

I know it sounds like I've lost it, but it just feels "right"; so I'm going to roll with it until it(if it ever does) stops feeling right.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It's plausible. I'd hope to be reincarnated on another planet when I die. Should that happens when we DO die.

Ram

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
yes!! - I want my ticket refunded too..!!

- I'm sure there is human activity on other planets...
I have a strong passionate thing when I dream of other places.. To suck in the good atmosphere from those other places..

Atmosphere of freedom is teh best.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Ram]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Core90

uh i feel as i if i actually wanted to come here and experience the "Earth Human Life" hehehe may sound weird but eh its ATS lol....but yea i also feel as if the technology we have here on Earth at the moment to me is really obsolete to me !!!!??? i dunno its just weird

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Hi Rasobasi,

I believe in reincarnation and your idea of going to a Bahamian environment/planet, in my next life sounds pretty good to me. Being that I will be a soul from the US, I wonder if our souls (from the US) will require a passport to get there by the time I am ready to go, and what the backlog will be like to receive one! My earthly vacation plans for this year to the Bahama's was ruined when I didn't recieve a passport on time!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Well...I guess I understand your point. But I will still add this: If we are talking about "its all one" or "its many" depends on which viewpoint we want to explore.

I can look at a city and say "its one city" or "its a bunch of different buildings".

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

OMG
... y'dont write ... y'dont call ... thought we'd all lost touch, how great is this

There must be more of us out there ... c'mon don't be shy !

Anyhoo ! Skyfloating how the hell are you after all this time ... so many questions ... so much to tell. I've really missed my own kind.

yeah Im fine. But earth didnt turn out as all you guys promised it to be. Must have been a prank. Furthermore, I dont want to teach these people anything...they ought to take over some responsibility and teach themselves. Just wait till I get back home and send you guys on missions to strange planets that are "highly recommended".

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
To suck in the good atmosphere from those other places..

Atmosphere of freedom is teh best.

You might start by having your avatar pic represent such places

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zionide
uh i feel as i if i actually wanted to come here and experience the "Earth Human Life" hehehe may sound weird but eh its ATS lol....

Sure. If we didnt want to be here, we wouldnt be here. But it beats me why we where so keen to get here. Maybe so that we learn to appreciate our homeland beaches on sirius again

Ram

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
well actually we have some good ideas how a planet should function.

But the system wont allow it.
Though - I still want my tickets refunded when I leave this place.

Anyway - It's not ONLY the Americans that are infected with bad politics.. I think the whole planet has become infected with - bad politics - bad systems.

We can hope that on other planets they have better TV - Or NO TV at all..

And one more thing... All these areas of fruit trees... Things that grow in the ground that we can EAT..
Should be everywhere - and not restricted to areas out n the country side..

And all those cars.... To hell with them.
Lets only keep the Rod cars for that matter.. And the trucks - to transport food.

Else - make up some fancy anti-gravity stuff - so trees can float around the skies..

Ram

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
On other good planets - I believe they actually let trees grow wild in the old cities..

Let me tell you about houses that almost, cannot be seen - because there is plants growing all around them...

Other places - people living in Greenhouses - Basically because they love plants.
Life becomes a hobby - that keeps people alive. It's also known as gifts from nature.

I have seen greenhouses the size of stadiums when im rocking around those other kinda places... That is our original goal - the human way. Because it's natural and beautiful and no one goes to sleep hungry and mad at the bills com-ming trough their doors.

You know - all this time we use on creating products - that are kinda useless - we could spend our time on a free society - Actually doing things that makes sense on more than just one level... Like the level of making money.

We all have hands at our disposal - And brains to figure out stuff... We are not monkeys like the System want us to be.

People are pretty amazingly smart when it comes to "Free Creativity" - And if such creativity - like building your own home - Building this planet could be released, we would have evolved into a free-space-federation.

Something on this planet Is scared of releasing creativity. You all have it in you - And I hope every day - that this creativity one day - maybe after a giant event has taken place - Creativity Will be released in the human mind.

Because - something went wrong in the creation of the human mind..

here I go again.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Or, what if the soul had a choice of where to go, and it was like asking "would you rather go to the Bahamas or Antarctica?"? Then that begs the question, is Earth like the Bahamas of the universe?

Thats pessimistic

Not really. Imagine that the purpose of reincarnation and of the soul is to gain as much experience as possible from as many different perspectives as possible. The earth has a wide variety of experiences that could be obtained, from life as a fungal spore, to a blue whale, to a king. It's all very diverse here. Maybe we have the most variety of experiences of any planet, and we're like an open buffet.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Not really. Imagine that the purpose of reincarnation and of the soul is to gain as much experience as possible from as many different perspectives as possible. The earth has a wide variety of experiences that could be obtained, from life as a fungal spore, to a blue whale, to a king. It's all very diverse here. Maybe we have the most variety of experiences of any planet, and we're like an open buffet.

Oh, now I get it. Id have to agree that when it comes to choosing a planet to live on, variety is important. In places like the Bahamas I get bored after two weeks. Id guess that earth is one of the top places in this corner of the universe to experience variety and the right balance of good and evil, lightness and hardship.

But I also have to say that some nightdream-travels have taken me to places that make the earth look kind of pale in comparison.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
After thinking about this only 40 years, my best answer is that is that if reincarnation is a condition of reality it will even transcend the ideas of other worlds in this universe.

Other dimensions and higher and lower "frequency" universes also would be a destination. Infinitely more choices then.

I love the earth and the potentials still pregnant in our species, and if I had to decide from "here", I would want to come back maybe a few times before I go elsewhere.

I do not have full access to my awareness beyond life yet, so might not trust my own subjective navigation.

ZG

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Im not going to go into great detail but when a very close person in my life died i saw a white light blue ball of light about the size of a tennis ball in the room with me and the person who passed away.

The light seemed like something very personal and it gave me a some comfort.

I am curious if anyone else has seen this same light.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 3-11-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I've always wondered that myself to. I don't really believe in reincarnation is possible but eh I guess. But if buddhism is true, that we can't reincarnate on other planets because we have to go back to god. We end up becoming almost nothing. So reincarnating on other planets doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Don't you just love synchronisity ?

If you go to my threads (I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 1&2), I added a post about a blue/white ball of light (about the size of a tennis ball), that was hovering over my son's cot when he was a baby ... don't mean to sound like a sales rep ... but take a look you might find it interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join